Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by Neo »

Here's another good quote from Wiki. DO you believe it? Check it out:
With the confirmation of H1N1 as the cause of the 1918 flu pandemic following identification of H1N1 antibodies in exhumed corpses
Impossible.

More impossible, from a paper:
The pandemic seroarchaeological model for subtype H1 has been validated by the recent recovery of swine virus RNA fragments from persons who died from influenza in 1918.
Application of the model to pre-existing H3 antibody among the elderly links the H3 subtype to the pandemic of 1889-91, not that of 1900 as popularly quoted.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Now I have just heard that just like scurvy is caused by vitamin C deficiency, small pox is also truly just a mineral deficiency. And also that vaccines were the cause of the 1918 pandemic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these huge ass Coronavirus threads on the Rooshv forum. They are skeptical about it too, just like we are.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/cri ... icy.37177/

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/res ... aws.37293/

https://www.rooshvforum.com/forums/coro ... ndemic.11/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 4:19 pm
Wow check out these huge ass Coronavirus threads on the Rooshv forum. They are skeptical about it too, just like we are.
Roosh copied this forum from the start, why are you surprised or looking at them like they are your superiors :!:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HappyGuy wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 9:20 am
Winston wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 4:19 pm
Roosh copied this forum from the start, why are you surprised or looking at them like they are your superiors :!:
Well they got more traffic and more posters and more activity. And they've always ranked better in Google too. I guess they appeal more to most guys, especially young guys? Roosh probably knows more about computers too.

His forum only had 4 categories before, so I doubt he copied me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw all,
If the coronavirus is not a conspiracy by the elite or deep state or black ops, then could it be from Mother Nature or Gaia Earth to cull the population? Isn't that another possibility? Consider this.

When I was at the Smokey the Beat museum and visitor center in Capitan, NM, I saw a plaque there that said that when too many trees get too close in nature, mother nature can start a forest fire to clear out the trees and create more breathing space. I can't believe a government owned visitor center or National Park Service would say something like that. It implies that mother nature or the earth is a living being or organism, with an immune system that will take action to protect itself, just like our bodies do. It's called the Gaia Theory, that Earth is a conscious living organism. I never knew a government museum would endorse such a theory.

Anyhow, if that's true, then virus pandemics like this could be nature's way of culling overpopulation, using its defenses and immune system right? Our own immune system is fine tuned and highly structured and complex, so if Earth is a living organism, then why can't its immune system be the same and clear out overpopulation? Especially if people are abusing the environment and upsetting the balance of the ecosystem. Right?

What do you all think?

HappyGuy

President of Tanzania - Corona tests dirty

Post by HappyGuy »

President Magufuli of Tanzania on the Coronavirus tests: "There Is A Dirty Game Played In These Tests".

Tanzania tested engine oil, plants and various animals for Corona, with many testing positive.

May 7, 2020 upload
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Articles about Taiwan's success in dealing with Coronavirus and why it needs no lockdown compared to the US.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/04/09/ta ... the-world/

https://www.wired.com/story/taiwan-is-b ... -the-same/

https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/how-tai ... ronavirus/

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: President of Tanzania - Corona tests dirty

Post by Neo »

HappyGuy wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 4:38 pm
President Magufuli of Tanzania on the Coronavirus tests: "There Is A Dirty Game Played In These Tests".

Tanzania tested engine oil, plants and various animals for Corona, with many testing positive.

May 7, 2020 upload
Very interesting!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Interview with Professor Woo-Joo Kim from Korea University Guro Hospital about the origin of the Covid-19 virus and he also talks about all these conspiracy theories and why they are wrong.

Professor Woo-Joo Kim from Korea University Guro Hospital is the leading expert of virology in South Korea, he is into virus research since about 30 years.

The interview is in Korean language, but with excellent subtitles in English.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 7:05 am
he also talks about all these conspiracy theories and why they are wrong.
Are we not supposed to question new policies because a doctor said just believe the officials? Covid-19 is not even what most theories are focused on but on the changes being made as a result of the pandemic.

April 29, 2020: YouTube issues statement on removal of controversial video interview with Bakersfield doctors https://www.turnto23.com/news/coronavir ... om-youtube

April 22, 2020: Bakersfield doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi COVID 19 Briefing
https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea4994ea881fd00808e95ad

May 1, 2020 Washington Post responds with a hit-piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59JwT08mhFI
"What Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi get wrong about coronavirus"
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 10th, 2020, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Most conspiracy theories are ridiculous at face. Occasionally a few turn out to be true.

Conspiracy theories revolving around the CCP, however, almost don't count as conspiracy theories. There is no free press in China. Everything that comes from official sources is controlled propaganda. Dissenters risk arrest and imprisonment or worse. There can be no sunshine cast on the truth when no one is allowed to speak what they see or report what they hear. So that place is a breeding ground for real conspiracies to a degree that does not apply to liberal democratic societies.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 7:05 am
Interview with Professor Woo-Joo Kim from Korea University Guro Hospital about the origin of the Covid-19 virus and he also talks about all these conspiracy theories and why they are wrong.

Professor Woo-Joo Kim from Korea University Guro Hospital is the leading expert of virology in South Korea, he is into virus research since about 30 years.

The interview is in Korean language, but with excellent subtitles in English.

Of course an asian will say that. I told you remember? Asians never think outside the box. They are always conformist and must follow establishment and authority. They would never expose a conspiracy even if they knew it were true, because to asians, keeping their job and career is always number 1. That's how they think and are taught. Truth is not their God. They are practical and go for max practical benefit. I told u this long ago. Only whites, blacks and east indians will think outside the box and challenge authority. Your video above proves my point yet again. The pattern is consistent. Winston Wu is the only asian that thinks outside the box and will expose a conspiracy. Lol. Ask HappyGuy. He says so too. Lol. Thus Winston Wu is one of a kind, a total anomaly.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I just want some bat stew...
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 11:02 pm
Conspiracy theories revolving around the CCP, however, almost don't count as conspiracy theories. There is no free press in China. Everything that comes from official sources is controlled propaganda. Dissenters risk arrest and imprisonment or worse. There can be no sunshine cast on the truth when no one is allowed to speak what they see or report what they hear. So that place is a breeding ground for real conspiracies to a degree that does not apply to liberal democratic societies.
This is true, we cannot believe any kind of news coming from China, but recently also not from the WHO, which is no longer a trustworthy organization as it is strongly influenced by the Chinese government.

Of course there are plenty of conspiracy theories going on, but so far nothing is proven, just empty talk by some politicians and activists...but these people are totally unable to carry out a proper research about virus-infections.

I post mainly coronavirus related information from medical research of Taiwan, South Korea and from Japan - they have good medical facilities and they do much better than governments in USA and Europe fighting the corona virus infection. By far less infected people in these 3 countries compared to other parts of this world.

I think, medical doctors in these 3 countries are quite sincere in their research programs, there is no reason for them to cover up anything and there is no reason for those governments to restrict the publication of their research data.

There is still much unknown about the corona virus of course, and those data might be corrected after new findings. What is published now is not a final report. Japan is very open-minded regarding press and internet, hardly anything what you might call censorship.

South Korea is especially good prepared as its government is always worried about any biological or chemical warfare coming in from North Korea.
There are large military facilities to deal with such a kind of aggression, same might be true with Taiwan.