Why Jews Are Disproportionately Represented in Positions of Power

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Jews Are Disproportionately Represented in Positions of Power

Post by MrMan »

https://youtu.be/APneKDezEWI?t=949

Jordan Peterson has an answer for you.

@Cornfed, what do you think about his reason?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jews Are Disproportionately Represented in Positions of Power

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:27 am
https://youtu.be/APneKDezEWI?t=949

Jordan Peterson has an answer for you.

It is a pathetic lie. To take one of thousands of examples, consider admission to Harvard. A Jew is about 40 times as likely to be accepted into Harvard as a white person. But you say, Jews do better academically than whites on average. True, but even correcting for this, a top performing Jew is about 15 times as likely to be admitted to Harvard as an equally top performing white. It is the same story with other Ivy League universities.

The reason Jews are in power is simple. They are a hostile foreign nation that has taken over most countries on behalf of the global elite or because they are the global elite.

Post by Guest »

Cornfed wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:20 pm
It is a pathetic lie. To take one of thousands of examples, consider admission to Harvard. A Jew is about 40 times as likely to be accepted into Harvard as a white person. But you say, Jews do better academically than whites on average. True, but even correcting for this, a top performing Jew is about 15 times as likely to be admitted to Harvard as an equally top performing white. It is the same story with other Ivy League universities.

The reason Jews are in power is simple. They are a hostile foreign nation that has taken over most countries on behalf of the global elite or because they are the global elite.
Admission to Harvard is not a level playing field. They are a private university, so I think they should have some freedom. But with so many leftists there, that may not align with their supposed egalitarianism.

Harvard rejects a disproportionately high number of Asians with great grades and other qualifications.

And Jews may be heavily represented at Harvard, but is it any more the case with Jews than it is with legacy WASP families whose ancestors also went to Harvard who are a part of the economic or political elite?

In some parts of Asia, Chinese network with each other and help each other out in business and prioritize educating their children. There are billionaire Chinese families. Chinese get dubbed 'the Jews of Asia.' It is not necessarily a 'conspiracy'? Working together to promote joint family and social-network interests is not necessarily illegal or immoral. Jews have historically worked together. In the middle ages, there was enough trust among networks of Jewish families to create their own credit systems for trade that enabled them to succeed in trade. And Roman Catholics were not allowed to charge each other interest and in some places, Jews were excluded from owning farmland. Orthodox Jews were not to charge each other interest, but did not mind charging Gentiles interest, so they gained wealth from compound interest. This came about partly through their networking, and partly through the roles the states left open for them to work in.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Guest wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:00 pm
And Jews may be heavily represented at Harvard, but is it any more the case with Jews than it is with legacy WASP families whose ancestors also went to Harvard who are a part of the economic or political elite?
Yes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I talk to a guy in NY who is a Jew and HAer. He told me that being Jewish gives him no benefit whatsoever. He can't get a decent job outside of his uncle's business. No one will hire him. And that in NY Jews do nothing for each other. I concluded from that that only Jews in certain cliques and networks get help from other Jews. If you are a Jew and not in a clique, you're no different than a normal person and will not receive any preferential treatment or benefits from other Jews or Gentiles.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:33 pm
I talk to a guy in NY who is a Jew and HAer. He told me that being Jewish gives him no benefit whatsoever. He can't get a decent job outside of his uncle's business. No one will hire him. And that in NY Jews do nothing for each other. I concluded from that that only Jews in certain cliques and networks get help from other Jews. If you are a Jew and not in a clique, you're no different than a normal person and will not receive any preferential treatment or benefits from other Jews or Gentiles.
That's been my impression of the Jews who worked for me or with me over the years. One thing that identifies someone to me as a Jew is higher verbal acuity than average. But they live lives of personal debt, divorce, marital strife, and other trials just as other people.

As I mentioned before, visiting Israel cured me of any notion of Jewish advantage. They live like crap there. Even the so-called elites live in small, modest dwellings in exclusive areas. Most people there toil their days away for a modest living. I see most Israelis as very much working class people by appearance if not in fact.

Israeli Jews are often at each others' throats also. The socioeconomic cleavages go from the secular, the orthodox, the Ashkenazi, the Sephardic, the Mizrahi, the newly-arrived French elites, the Russian-speaking service sector class, and the Ethiopians. They all coexist, but they are at loggerheads often.

If anything, Jews tend to suffer from the tyranny of conventionalism. For whatever reason, they buy into the "whole wife and several kids and living a life of wage slavery until death" thing.

Anyone who thinks Jews have some advantage in ruling the world is an unmitigated fool. That's akin to me being considered a shoo in for NBA, multi-millionaire stardom simply because blacks disproportionately reach the NBA. Only low-IQ dingbats follow that thinking. Don't be a dingbat!