AVOIDING LOCKDOWNS

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: AVOIDING LOCKDOWNS

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 11:46 am
Now this. Is Trump trying to lose the election? It's hard, but this would probably do it:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... s-vaccine/

Count me completely off the Q train, pending evidence that this is merely a ruse.
It may not have been a ruse, all indicators are is that Trump has lost his power for the most part. The deep state has over whelmed him and the people behind him ?

These people have been amasing this power for centuries. The planet is pretty much a British colony IMO....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you seen Trump on the news lately? He looks tired and worn out, like he's lost his passion and motivation. Or like he's deflated because he knows he can't do anything. At least he said that vaccines aren't necessary and that the virus will go away by itself, so he's not in favor of forcing everyone to get vaccinated. Yet CNN calls Trump an authoritarian, while Bill Gates is the one that wants to mandate vaccines, yet CNN does not call Gates and authoritarian? WTF? Doesn't CNN know how upside down and Orwellian that is?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post by Guest »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 5:31 am
Nice to see you posting again Jester.....

Florida is a mixed bag. South Florida is in lockdown with beach hotels closed and only essential businesses open for those wearing masks. Other more rural areas have begun to normalize, albeit with baby steps.

Urban areas like Orlando and Jax are somewhere in between.
thanks, CE

I miss my old comrades
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HappyGuy wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Jester wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 5:19 am
Is there such a place anywhere?
I imagine you'll get the same strict policies in all of the important countries but maybe the poor ones can't be bothered?

Jester wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 5:19 am
-- Stores open normal hours, no Soviet style queues to get inside
Is that the purpose of this? To bring the USSR model to the middle-class? No disposable income, no free time, standing in line after work for hours to get bread? :shock: Well we did let our guard down if you think about it, it was a long road here form the 80s.
shared the tanzania vid on fb, thanks
i love making lefties heads explode

yes the lockdowns appear to be intended to force businesses and people to kiss the hand of commissars in order to re open, go out, travel... show an internal passport like my relatives in the old soviet union... maybe even cull the rich peasants, like stalin culling the "kulaks"

when i was at fort knox i was nauseated by the "PX" store, the horrid "Post Exchange". Though young and single at the time, I knew no woman I craved should ever shop at such a bleak dismal Soviet style venue, But guess what, Target, Walmart et al, have copied the model. Abuse the customer till he cries. Self checkout, now masks. Its not business or profits. It's just an exercise in raw power.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Have you seen Trump on the news lately? He looks tired and worn out, like he's lost his passion and motivation. Or like he's deflated because he knows he can't do anything. At least he said that vaccines aren't necessary and that the virus will go away by itself, so he's not in favor of forcing everyone to get vaccinated. Yet CNN calls Trump an authoritarian, while Bill Gates is the one that wants to mandate vaccines, yet CNN does not call Gates and authoritarian? WTF? Doesn't CNN know how upside down and Orwellian that is?
yes i noticed that too, he has a tough hide like an elephant, but this job has taken a lot out of him.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 10:52 pm
JESTER! Nice to see you back again! Glad you're still alive. How have you been? Any updates? Where are you now?

If I offended you in the past, then let me apologize. Hope to see you around here more often. :)

With love,
Winston

Thanks for your kind words, Winston.

Once HA gets into your bloodstream, it's there for life.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

@Jester You should come to Georgia or northern Florida. They don't care what you do. You can shop at mall, eat at restaurants, and get drunk every day. You can even get a "I Survived Covid-19" tattoo while you drink a beer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:08 am
Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 10:52 pm
JESTER! Nice to see you back again! Glad you're still alive. How have you been? Any updates? Where are you now?

If I offended you in the past, then let me apologize. Hope to see you around here more often. :)

With love,
Winston
Thanks for your kind words, Winston.

Once HA gets into your bloodstream, it's there for life.
So true Jester. I hope you've missed us too. lol

Where are you nowadays? Thailand? Philippines? Vietnam? Did you find a nice girl yet?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

yes, i relo' from california for 2 years on the beach in mexico. then 18 months in thailand where i had a stunning gf, then phils where i wound up with a young widow 34 years younger (still have her). then went to cambodia, then vietnam, now back in the phils.... where are you these days?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:58 pm
yes, i relo' from california for 2 years on the beach in mexico. then 18 months in thailand where i had a stunning gf, then phils where i wound up with a young widow 34 years younger (still have her). then went to cambodia, then vietnam, now back in the phils.... where are you these days?
Wow you've gone the same route as me. I was also in Thailand and Cambodia last year too. But I didn't make it to Vietnam. I posted some of my pics in Cambodia here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40697

Which did you like the best? Would you live in Cambodia or Vietnam? I really liked Cambodia, it has a good vibe and the girls seem more refined and classy, and it had a lot of variety of food, much better for vegetarians. But it was way too hot. I also like Thailand too, very fun, great food and girls, but also too hot and too commercialized. A lot of Thais look pissed off too.

I'm in Taiwan stuck now since other countries are on lockdown. Maybe when I go to the Philippines again we can meet up? What part of PH are you on?