My reasons for wanting to leave The Netherlands

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
HappyGuy

Re: My reasons for wanting to leave The Netherlands

Post by HappyGuy »

PAG copied this thread :oops:
Last edited by HappyGuy on May 28th, 2020, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I know, I already reported it here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=42563
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
August 15th, 2014, 1:26 am
Rather than dispersing as a population, would it be too much to ask for you Dutch people to form colonies somewhere? Some of you are such big, meaty beautiful people that it would be tragic for you to go extinct.
Meaty, coming from a pig...... :lol:
Time to Hide!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

amsterdam isnt as good as lisbon or SEA,belgium etc but its a nice city with nice people.beats cleveland!
Preacher
Freshman Poster

Post by Preacher »

Kublai Khan wrote:
August 15th, 2014, 1:15 am
As promised, here are my reasons to move abroad. I'm currently changing jobs, but I hope my new job will give me extra financial means to move.

Here are the main reasons why I am dying to GTFO:

- this country is terribly overpopulated, there's barely any breathing space here;

- I like nature and wilderness around, which this coutnry is lacking (see above);

- since the euro currency the cost of living has skyrocketed;

- the economic crisis (see above);

- the weather here changes constantly, causing me a headache;

- the total lack of history and culture here;

- Dutch women (need I say more ?)

- Dutch people are generally selfish spineless cowards with no sense of unity or nationhood;

- like most western countries; our cities are turning into multicultural hellholes full of crime;

- social climate is turning more toxic (need I say more);

- and so on...

I am not exactly sure where to move, (I prefer to stay in Europe) and I have no illusions that going abroad will solve everything, but I don't think I have much to lose anyway. Anything better than staying here.

I've seen this thread by the guy from Sweden who moved to Turkey, I can relate to everything he said. It really makes me sad I have to do this, but I'm afraid I cannot find happiness here.

More rants will follow.

Kublai Khan

EDIT: wow I've been editing the shit out of this post, thinking of more and more reasons lol
Clearly, we are in the end times. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus Christ returned before even 2050. For even Jesus said that, in the end days, people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, haters and despisers of other people, inconsiderate; even Jesus predicted an era where default ice barriers would appear between strangers, where friendships would become a facade, and when nobody cares about anyone but themselves. The Mark of the Beast in Revelation Chapter 13 (the implantable microchip) is already in circulation in parts of the world and is spreading rapidly. If you think people are going to want to stop the spread of the chip, think again; when the Rapture takes place, every single person that's against the Antichrist and his mark will get snatched off the Earth and taken into Heaven, and only the toxic, soulless, hateful, selfish Satan worshippers and unbelievers will be left behind. After that, the Great Tribulation which will last 7 years, culminating in World War III which only the real return of Jesus will be able to prevent from causing a complete, total extinction of the entire human race (Matthew 24:22).
Czar
Freshman Poster

Post by Czar »

Don't hate on the Dutch. I'm Dutch, and I'm not spineless nor a coward. I haven't been to the Netherlands but I know that Western Europe has been dominated and brainwashed by them. Our people are a people deceived by those who are true evil. You know who I'm taking about.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

dating a dutch woman is no different than dating a american one.they're all fully americanized.theyre also fake as hell and follow the latest leftist causes.they do look good however.however they are very superficial.I am not going back to that place,I wanted to but had second thoughts,the only good thing is legal marijuana and prostitution.but I can do that in juarez if I live in el paso.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 20th, 2023, 3:49 pm
dating a dutch woman is no different than dating a american one.

they're all fully americanized.theyre also fake as hell and follow the latest leftist causes.

they do look good however.however they are very superficial.....
It's not only about Dutch women, it's the same everywhere in all Europe.

However US women are the worst women I have seen in my life, many of them overweight and very dumb.

European women in general are less hateful, taking better care of their bodies, are better educated but to find any nice European woman for a long-term relationship is not easy at all.

The legal situation for men is a bit better than in the USA when they are in trouble with a female. No European man will become totally bankrupt after divorce and living in a car, alimony and child support are strictly regulated in percentage depending on your income.
No way to become homeless because of a divorce...

Not all men are innocent and victims, some of them let me say are rather bad - but even in a case of clear wrongdoing by a man jail sentences are far shorter. There is always a chance for a second start in your life.

About Western women, I think they choose their men using wrong criteria, very superficial, judging men only on the surface. Braggarts, con-men, thugs, even male prisoners have girlfriends waiting for them - while ordinary men not experienced in dating and just doing a simple job are rejected.

My opinion is if you are living in Western countries, especially such countries like USA, UK... do not risk anything as the law is against you, even if you have the best intention towards women. Either stay single or try to relocate to another part of this world.