Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 7:44 pm
The next couple of years will be very interesting in the United States as to whether or not the economy does indeed collapse, or a remarkable recovery occurs.
This civilization is going to collaspe, I don't know how bad it will be but all indicators as of so far indicate it will be really bad.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 6th, 2020, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex predicts economic crash and reset. See below. Should we all convert our dollars to gold and silver now? See below.

[6/24, 12:54 PM] Alex From Venice: anyway, get ready to a global worldwide reset of the financial markets and currencies
[6/24, 12:55 PM] Alex From Venice: it's gonna happen maybe next year
[6/24, 12:56 PM] Alex From Venice: our lives will be totally different
[6/24, 12:56 PM] Winston Wu: What happens after the reset? All our money will be worthless?
[6/24, 12:58 PM] Alex From Venice: yes, very close to that
[6/24, 12:58 PM] Alex From Venice: basically everyone will have to live with a twenty time smaller income or savings
[6/24, 12:59 PM] Alex From Venice: real estate market will also lose 90% of it's current nominal face value
[6/24, 12:59 PM] Winston Wu: But even if so the costs and prices must go down too right?
[6/24, 1:00 PM] Alex From Venice: no... income will stay same, prices will go sky rocket high
[6/24, 1:00 PM] Alex From Venice: but many will lose their income as well
[6/24, 1:01 PM] Winston Wu: Why would prices be high?
[6/24, 1:01 PM] Winston Wu: Gas prices in america are already lower.
[6/24, 1:02 PM] Alex From Venice: because currencies will lose value
[6/24, 1:02 PM] Winston Wu: A man like hitler could fix such problems in Germany quickly. Like hyperinflation.
[6/24, 1:02 PM] Alex From Venice: but goods will keep their value
[6/24, 1:03 PM] Alex From Venice: so to pay the same value with a currency that lost value you need more currency units
[6/24, 1:04 PM] Alex From Venice: you can fix by declaring null the savings deposited in the banks
[6/24, 1:04 PM] Winston Wu: Like in 1920s Germany?
[6/24, 1:05 PM] Alex From Venice: so either you keep the currency value by erasing currency amounts, or the price will increase
[6/24, 1:05 PM] Winston Wu: Shouldn't we exchange our money for gold now?
[6/24, 1:05 PM] Winston Wu: Gold and silver?
[6/24, 1:05 PM] Alex From Venice: definitely
[6/24, 1:06 PM] Winston Wu: How do u do that?
[6/24, 1:06 PM] Alex From Venice: there are brokers
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

2nd quarter corporate earnings reports come out the first week of July and those numbers should be terrible...

Americans Have Already Skipped Payments On More Than 100 Million Loans, And Job Losses Continue To Escalate
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ameri ... s-continue
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More fuel to Taco's predictions.

IMF says global economic collapse caused by coronavirus will be even worse than feared

https://www.thehour.com/business/articl ... 362593.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This former FEMA employee says the dollar crash, war and famine will start in September. You have about 60 days to prepare.

Its easy to dismiss this as nonsense but I remember George Green saying the same thing...

The Danger We Face - An Extreme View
https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/07/the- ... -view.html

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

So @Taco are you in Cash and Gold? I think we're in a stock market bubble of the tech stocks. The market will correct or crash, but who knows when. It always takes longer than you think.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:57 am
So @Taco are you in Cash and Gold? I think we're in a stock market bubble of the tech stocks. The market will correct or crash, but who knows when. It always takes longer than you think.
I think there will be a major event happen before the US election on November 4. They locked down 80 countries at the same time this year which can only mean we are very close.

US GDP contracted -50% for the second quarter while the Fed pumped the markets full of juice.

Most of the oil companies will go bankrupt so electric cars will be the transportation of the future. Tesla stock is at $1200 and they lost money every year they've been in business.

Gold coins or stacks of cash are a good idea. You'll also need food for 3 to 6 months.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This feels a lot like 2002. Then I lost my IT job and was unemployed for ~9 months. I was saved because I started my software business, then I managed to find a job.

This time there very few IT jobs as well, but I'm saved because my warchest is 10x bigger. I'm not really religious but I did always like those bible stories about the 7 bountiful years, 7 years of famine.

Maybe my situation is a portent of the stock market about to decline like it did in 2001 - 2003. Back then it lost 50%, but it was a slow decline.

I have a lot of cash and some gold. I think the sheeple will keep consuming, but patterns will change. I've shunned airlines, oil and retail/restaurants. I'm stacked up with ecommerce warehouse REITs, consumer essentials and best of class companies that will eat their struggling competition.

My prediction is that covid will be around for at least 2 years, maybe forever. Data from Spain reckons that if you exclude the hotspots like Madrid, only 3% of people have actually had the virus so far. I've not had it either, despite being in China and Thailand when it was rampant. And what if immunity is weak/doesn't last long? When I was at uni I got a virus (the same one?) three times in a row.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

March 4, 2020
‘Nobody saw this coming’: Walmart to close its Wadesboro store
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZV-z6qGlU

March 30, 2020
Barnes & Noble Closes 400+ Stores; Employees Question What Happens Next
https://www.thepassivevoice.com/barnes- ... pens-next/

@Taco

The store closures of not only Walmarts in small towns where they have a monopoly but other stores like Kmart and Sears suddenly makes more sense. And the lockdowns that shut down non-essential businesses and entire malls, but left Walmarts and liquor stores open.

Walmarts are also stockpiling boxes of items in the back and claiming they're sold out and closing as early as 6pm.

March 15, 2020
Walmart stores closing overnight nationwide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIRybExHcPA

Sam Walton (Walmart) ... helped oversee the unconstitutional internment of American citizens of Japanese/Asian, Italian and German heritage during WW2.
The rise and fall of big-box stores: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=41&t=41878
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is an old video. George Green talks about what's going to happen at 3:30 to 4:30.

If your thinking about escaping to Mexico think again...

“No more crossings from the United States into Mexico for visitors who do not have essential activities,” Sonora state Health Secretary Enrique Clausen said Wednesday. “They should only be allowed for work or business.”

Mexican state eyes closing US border
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/mexic ... in-arizona

Pastor’s prophetic vision
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-05- ... -dead.html
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

June 26, 2020
How The Housing Crash Will Happen - Neil McCoy-Ward

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's a bond market(dollar crash) warning from an active trader... Bonds crash when the price goes up.

10 year bond chart
https://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?p=d1&t=ZN

This ends badly
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SPY/a ... nds-badly/

"First off i'm going to show you the 10 yr. This chart should scare the shit out of you. In general bonds are used as a safe haven. That's where people park money because it's "safe". The yield on the 10 yr dipped back down to .6% again today. The lower bound on yields, the higher bound on notes. We're incredibly bullish on the SPY chart right? Why in the world would money be piling into bonds at a .6% yield? Because they see something we don't. And if it breaks this range to the upside shit is either already hitting the fan, or about to hit the fan. This is a divergence in the market. Usually when the market is high, the 10 yr falls and bond yields rise. The exact opposite has been happening. Flashing red light. If it breaks and closes above 139'16 run for cover. There is no reason for bonds to be this high, near the top of the range while we're so high on the SPY chart. "
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Jamesbond posted jeremiah babe, I looked through his channel and he's been making the same video about the economy every week for 3 years :)

June 17, 2020
WALMART HATES YOU -GOVERNMENT DEPENDENCY - JOB DESTRUCTION - WAKE UP

July 20, 2020
ECONOMIC BUBBLE IS BURSTING - RENT EVICTION TSUNAMI - STIMULUS CHECK ADDICTION - GOLD SURGES -SILVER

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Do you think it is too late to buy more gold or is it a good time as any because the dollar will lose a lot more value? I know many people really don't give advice like that online but I'm asking for opinions. I like gold for savings because I see it as stable and I haven't trusted fiat since 2010 or 2011.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I like silver pre 1965 coins.... If you have alot of money then gold but it all depends on what the central banks can pull off for gold. Silver is a no brainer...
Time to Hide!

Return to “News and Current Events”