Feminists and rape

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists and rape

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 7:49 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 7:00 pm
You're the unraveling spectacle here. I'm about to call the Conrad Hotel and ask them to place the short, angry, bitter, Italian kitchen staffer (who calls himself a chef) on suicide watch.
LOL I don't work at the Conrad, nice try, old man.

Considering what an obnoxious a%%hole you are and how easily you piss people off, perhaps you should be the one watching your fat back...
Everyone knows you work at the Conrad moron. It’s the only 5 star hotel in Pasay 😆.

I’m a Diamond VIP at the Hilton family of hotels so you might want to refrain from making veiled threats like the above. Neither your General Manager nor your corporate headquarters would be at all pleased about that.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 30th, 2020, 8:29 pm
Everyone knows you work at the Conrad moron. It’s the only 5 star hotel in Pasay 😆.

I’m a Diamond VIP at the Hilton family of hotels so you might want to refrain from making veiled threats like the above. Neither your General Manager nor your corporate headquarters would be at all pleased about that.
Yeah sure, sure. I work at the Conrad and I'm already shaking like a leaf at the idea that a fat nobody from the US is gonna call my Exec and tell him I bullied him on an online forum.

Thanks for adding so much humour to an otherwise boring day. And my written English is improving, too. :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 8:39 pm
June 30th, 2020, 8:29 pm

Yeah sure, sure. I work at the Conrad and I'm already shaking like a leaf at the idea that a fat nobody from the US is gonna call my Exec and tell him I bullied him on an online forum.

Thanks for adding so much humour to an otherwise boring day. And my written English is improving, too. :)
I didn’t need you to confirm what I already know.

And as for you “bullying” me, in your dreams maybe. I have you popping and down like a marionette. 😆.

I clearly control significant real estate space in that little, mentally ill head of yours. As I trade stock and Forex monies, I get to toy with you as I make even more money. Whoops, I forgot! I shouldn’t mention all the money I’m making. That makes you feel really bad about yourself because you have to work your butt off for a laughably tiny wage. No wonder you’re insanely angry about the sugar baby lifestyle! It’s not meant for broke losers like you. Stick to screwing the cheap bar girls and lady boys there. That’s all you deserve.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 30th, 2020, 10:05 pm
I didn’t need you to confirm what I already know.
This is funny. Interesting funny. You have already worked out what I do for a living, where I work and what my "crime" is.

You have clearly developed godlike powers over the years... Maybe papers were not the only white stuff you were pushing LOL :D :D
And as for you “bullying” me, in your dreams maybe. I have you popping and down like a marionette. 😆.
Sure, everything is possible in your mind, my senile friend. Keep believing.
I clearly control significant real estate space in that little, mentally ill head of yours. As I trade stock and Forex monies, I get to toy with you as I make even more money. Whoops, I forgot! I shouldn’t mention all the money I’m making. That makes you feel really bad about yourself because you have to work your butt off for a laughably tiny wage. No wonder you’re insanely angry about the sugar baby lifestyle! It’s not meant for broke losers like you.
Oh wow, you trade Forex and stocks! Need to ask someone to go and pick up my jaw two floors downstairs.

See, this is why I laugh about you all the time. The more you feel like mentioning all this money making activities, the more you feel like you have to highlight how superior your "sugar daddy lifestyle" is compared to everybody else's, the deeper you dig your credibility grave. You literally are your worst enemy. What's worse, you're so full of yourself that you'll never hear other people warning you of that.

You are completely immersed in your mental image and nobody will ever take you out. You will likely die believing that you are the finest Man to have ever lived.

I am insanely entertained by your full-of-s*itness, my decrepit friend. You know I can continue like this all day. You didn't even notice I posted an article that actually confirms that a minority of women does indeed experience an orgasm while being raped. Once a thread degenerates into personal attacks, it's all about you and your godlike qualities against the wide world.

:D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
See, this is why I laugh about you all the time. The more you feel like mentioning all this money making activities, the more you feel like you have to highlight how superior your "sugar daddy lifestyle" is compared to everybody else's, the deeper you dig your credibility grave.
I just L O V E how money talk just sets you off :mrgreen: . It clearly is a sore spot in your psyche that is at the core of your overall bitterness.

By the way, if you think "credibility" is needed on an anonymous forum instead of real life, you have problems deeper than you could ever imagine! But then again, people who cook food for a living have professional lives so devoid of respect and social prestige that they have to seek "credibility" any where they can find it. Your attempts to insult just reveal more and more about your personal insecurities.

We all know you hate your life. Get yourself some professional help before it's too late.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 30th, 2020, 10:58 pm
I just L O V E how money talk just sets you off :mrgreen: . It clearly is a sore spot in your psyche that is at the core of your overall bitterness.
Wrong. I love talking about real money with real people, in real terms. You bragging about money you never made (besides your pension) as if you were the ultimate Success King, that's what makes me laugh and very happy to return your insults.
By the way, if you think "credibility" is needed on an anonymous forum instead of real life, you have problems deeper than you could ever imagine!
Well said, I agree! So why are you trying so hard to convince us that you're so wealthy, successful and happy? You have posted a lot of dubious contents on the forum, which nobody believes in. You probably know it and that's why you get capsicum green whenever the odd member, me in this case, shows some disbelief or criticises it.

If you don't want "credibility" and you're happy just posting your random tales of money, sex and success, then be prepared for people like me to be rightfully skeptical and don't feel all sweaty and bothered when they react to your BS.
But then again, people who cook food for a living have professional lives so devoid of respect and social prestige that they have to seek "credibility" any where they can find it. Your attempts to insult just reveal more and more about your personal insecurities.

We all know you hate your life. Get yourself some professional help before it's too late.
Social prestige LOL. You don't even show the most basic rules of respect, you have the class of a turd-flinging gorilla in a small town zoo, Mr. Hilton Diamond VIP LOL. That's why I am past even trying to pity you. You deserve all the ridicule that you and your pompous bragging can get.

So your lardy ass has a hint about what culinary work really is about, it's very, very hard indeed. If I really hated it I would have stopped more than a decade ago. The fact I am still going strong means I love it and I am passionate about it. I will very probably continue working in this industry until I die, and rest assured I will die happy.

What do you have to show, after 20/25 years of paper pushing? Your life likely started after your retirement, when you finally had your assured salary and you could finally make up for all those lonely years wasted alone.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 11:28 pm
I love talking about real money with real people, in real terms. You bragging about money you never made (besides your pension) as if you were the ultimate Success King, that's what makes me laugh and very happy to return your insults.
Karen Foo took the words right out of my mouth here:

Encountering envious naysayers like you (who are always broke) are just part of the process. 8)
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 1st, 2020, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 12:07 am
You're so easy to manipulate. :lol:

Enjoy your next shift of working your ass off at a job you so obviously hate.

Maybe you can teach us how you manage to keep your anger and resentment under control while being so BROKE.

The only thing you are manipulating is your fragile mind, my curmudgeon friend. :D :D :D

I can teach you a lot of stuff, the problem is you'll never be ready to listen.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Encountering envious naysayers like you (who are always broke) are just part of the process. 8)
I knew it. Here's one of your many 'financial gurus' who is changing your life and, for only $99.97, is going to put you on the radiant path of success.

You are THAT kind of guy, square and simple. :D :D

Last edited by hypermak on July 1st, 2020, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 12:50 am
You're so easy to manipulate. :lol:

Enjoy your next shift of working your ass off at a job you so obviously hate.

Maybe you can teach us how you manage to keep your anger and resentment under control while being so BROKE.

The only thing you are manipulating is your fragile mind, my curmudgeon friend. :D :D :D

I can teach you a lot of stuff, the problem is you'll never be ready to listen.
You might teach me how to improve my omelette technique, that's about it.

Again, thanks for allowing me to occupy real estate in your disturbed brain. You'll never be anything more than a broke, wage worker because your attitude is horrible. 8)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 12:54 am
You might teach me how to improve my omelette technique, that's about it.
You need to go back to basics. You probably don't even know how to crack an egg. Busting balls, yes, you're a master at that.
Again, thanks for allowing me to occupy real estate in your disturbed brain. You'll never be anything more than a broke, wage worker because your attitude is horrible. 8)
Thank you for entertaining my boring semi-quarantine days. You're absolute entertainment goldmine.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:

I knew it. Here's one of your many 'financial gurus' who is changing your life and, for only $99.97, is going to put you on the radiant path of success.

You are THAT kind of guy, square and simple. :D :D

To broke people who work crappy jobs they hate, wealth is always an unattainable a pipe dream. You have my permission to just stay, overworked, underpaid, low-status and BROKE. :mrgreen:

You keep it up, I might just post my redacted tax form just to make you shut up and crawl back into that hole which is squalid hotel staff housing. I know more about your "lifestyle" than you think. It sucks and that's why you hate to see people living better than you. I get it! To bad you'll stay at that level in life because your attitude will keep you there.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 1st, 2020, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 12:57 am
To broke people who work crappy jobs they hate, wealth is always an unattainable a pipe dream. You have my permission to just stay, overworked, underpaid, low-status and BROKE. :mrgreen:
Wealth...who needs wealth when you can have Karen! :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 1:00 am
Wealth...who needs wealth when you can have Karen! :D
I'm the Karen? You're the one squealing and complaining because any mention of wealth and good living triggers you into a tantrum. If I had a manager, you be demanding to speak to him, just like a 4th-tier Karen.

Fix your unhappy and pathetic life and you might have a chance. I won't bet on it though.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

You keep it up, I might just post my redacted tax form just to make you shut up and crawl back into that hole which is squalid hotel staff housing. I know more about your "lifestyle" than you think. It sucks and that's why you hate to see people living better than you. I get it! To bad you'll stay at that level in life because your attitude will keep you there.
That would be amazing hahaha. Yes, please post your tax form, redacted so it could be anyone's. I know about your "lifestyle" too, you gave us plenty of details. In fact you exposed us all to every last corner of your imagination. What more can one need for entertainment value? You're better than TLC!