Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sep 3, 2020
My Last Video for YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoCKk8w5oQ | Dr. Vernon Coleman

18 Sep 2020
Everything that Has Happened Was Meant to Happen | Dr. Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/v/BeGxfB

September 15, 2020
It's Time To Get The Story Right: If We Don't, Things Will Only Get Worse | Peak Prosperity

"After 8 months of reporting only on the coronavirus pandemic, it's high time to zoom out and look at the other major trends that will shape the next several decades of our lives, as many of them will have just as much impact -- or more -- than covid-19.

In this video, Chris makes the argument for pursuing *resilience* vs growth -- both in our individual lives as well as a society.

The blind pursuit of ever more "growth" is not only mathematically illogical, but it's destroying our future as a species. We need to find better ways to live within our economic, energetic and ecological means.

The good news is there are many, many great models that exist today for doing so. We just need to decide to embrace them, and discard the current ones that aren't serving our interests."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Monday’s stock-market selloff sets up worst September in 18 years
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/monda ... =home-page

A financial crisis could surprise investors ‘sooner rather than later,’ warns Deutsche Bank
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-fin ... _headlines

“You have such a collapse in the infrastructure of the world economy. You have effectively 300 million people who have lost their jobs."

"We have such a massive contraction with 60% of small businesses that will not reopen in America, and we are not through this yet.”

"What can the common man do to cushion from what is coming? Armstrong says, “Buy canned food because food prices are going up.”

Martin Armstrong – Rich People Selling Stocks Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM81PFO ... =emb_title
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sep 21, 2020
American Empire Collapse: It's About To Get Much Worse. Chris Hedges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2aWT2T4E0

September 22, 2020
NEW YORK Climate Clock or Tribulation Clock?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMFOjVQyJds

September 22, 2020
Climate Clock in Union Square Counts Time Left for Climate Change Action
https://untappedcities.com/2020/09/22/c ... ge-action/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate-ch ... -deadline/

Clock's website: https://climateclock.world/

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The financial crisis will start in the 4th quarter. I expect extreme volatility in the markets before the November 4th US election.

The Fed is coming out with digital currency in January 2021. You load the new currency onto your phone. That's how the government will handout unemployment claims.

US Federal Reserve Actively Working on Digital Dollar
https://news.bitcoin.com/federal-reserv ... al-dollar/

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Their going to build a Maxrist army and take this country down using the phones and phony credits. The election is going to be completely rigged on all levels.

The Communal Dictatorship... :D
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 2:37 am
Their going to build a Maxrist army and take this country down using the phones and phony credits. The election is going to be completely rigged on all levels.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 3:08 am
Moretorque wrote:

What is that about ?
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 8:01 am
Moretorque wrote:

What is that about ?
You’re a paranoid nutjob who needs serious help. Everything you write is about some economic doomsday conspiracy that barely resembles reality. Quite sad actually.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

October 2nd, 2020, 9:17 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

What is that about ?
You’re a paranoid nutjob who needs serious help. Everything you write is about some economic doomsday conspiracy that barely resembles reality. Quite sad actually.
You are in a dream world and you have no problem living it as long as the credit monopoly issues you a supply of #'s so you can maintain your life style. This is all coming to an end shortly as they shift the system to China and should be exposed as the fraud it really is.

I just watched the Ron Paul Report and as usual he was exposing this con as they do in evey other pod cast... I take it Ron Paul is a nut job as well... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 9:41 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

What is that about ?
You are in a dream world and you have no problem living it as long as the credit monopoly issues you a supply of #'s so you can maintain your life style. This is all coming to an end shortly as they shift the system to China and should be exposed as the fraud it really is.

I just watched the Ron Paul Report and as usual he was exposing this con as they do in evey other pod cast... I take it Ron Paul is a nut job as well... :roll:
Unlike Rob Paul, your statements are incoherent and you clearly have no basic understanding of economics.

You also have a poor understanding of business if you think credit enables my lifestyle. :-)))))
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

October 2nd, 2020, 11:03 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

What is that about ?

Unlike Rob Paul, your statements are incoherent and you clearly have no basic understanding of economics.

You also have a poor understanding of business if you think credit enables my lifestyle. :-)))))
Rob Paul that shows how incoherent you are ...

The entire system is based off the bond market, without the bond market you have no money or credit, do you use credit money ? I thought so! My understanding of economics goes as follows - " Why Work When You Can Counterfeit Money Practice Usury and Lay Claim To The World ".
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 12:48 pm
October 2nd, 2020, 11:03 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

What is that about ?

Rob Paul that shows how incoherent you are ...

The entire system is based off the bond market, without the bond market you have no money or credit, do you use credit money ? I thought so! My understanding of economics goes as follows - " Why Work When You Can Counterfeit Money Practice Usury and Lay Claim To The World ".
The entire system is NOT based on the bond market. You are absolutely illiterate in economics (and perhaps other things). It is based on monetary supply from the Fed along with several market forces you idiot.

And no, I don’t utilize credit as I live debt free. My business model is CASH BASED so your ignorant assumptions don’t apply to all businesspeople.

If you want to speak like you have some measure of good sense, study economics first, especially since you like to misquote Ron Paul who is a physician by training, not an economist.

You’re clueless AND paranoid!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 2nd, 2020, 1:26 pm
And no, I don’t utilize credit as I live debt free. My business model is CASH BASED so your ignorant assumptions don’t apply to all businesspeople.
I think he is referring to the fact that in this system money is created as debt, so in that sense everyone within the system is living off credit.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 1:33 pm
October 2nd, 2020, 1:26 pm
I think he is referring to the fact that in this system money is created as debt, so in that sense everyone within the system is living off credit.
I know exactly what he was trying to say, but he missed the mark by a mile. What he was TRYING to say was the sale of GOVERNMENT bonds contributes to the money supply and that creates national debt. He mentioned the bond market which is something entirely different. I know high school students better versed in economics than he.

But my holdings are diversified outside of the dollar, not to mention precious metals and crypto denominated in currencies other than the dollar.

If you are going to peddle doomsday economics, at least have some sense of what you’re talking about!

Return to “News and Current Events”