Sex Tourist Grannies in Gambia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sex Tourist Grannies in Gambia

Post by Taco »

The Grannies are at it again. I feel sorry for those guys, I hope their drunk.

'Grannies' head to Gambia to have 'a different man every night'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ntary.html

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Sex Tourist Grannies in Gambia

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 6:06 pm
The Grannies are at it again. I feel sorry for those guys, I hope their drunk.

'Grannies' head to Gambia to have 'a different man every night'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ntary.html

Hey Taco, I too feel very sorry for these African men!!! Don't they have some local young and beautiful women they could get with???!! But, as with many strange things it really boils down to MONEY!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Threads like this remind me of that poster from years ago suggesting we should practise Sati. He doesn't look so trollish now, does he?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's money, same when we go to wherever we go and we want some hardbodied bit of youngstuff. It's just two sides of the same coin - these auld biddies want a hardbody with a six pack and big dick and there are loads of them in places like The Gambia that can go like a steam train for hours on end, these guys aren't ever going to be found in places like Halifax or Dunedin or Ohio... saying that... it isn't American grannies doing this unless they go to The Caribbean.

Good luck to them, YOLO!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Here's another youtube.com video from the African Diaspora Channel on these DISGUSTING sex touring Grannies:

Old White Ladies Exploiting Young African Boys For SEX!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLSjRk2H6s
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

What problem for if loser or elding westerman can go abord for date younglady same contarian for why o why contarian femnin conterpart canot be do same thing for all fairness in the love and war
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MikeHunt
Freshman Poster

Post by MikeHunt »

Not sure about other countries, but there's absolutely no reason for any American woman to leave her own town to accomplish this same feat. Regardless of her age, weight, or appearance, she can get on Tinder and order up an endless supply of handsome young dudes for free. Home delivery!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

https://nypost.com/2020/09/29/why-are-e ... in-gambia/

Here's another link to video with the women get sex in Gambia. More power to them. Let them have fun. It doesn't hurt anyone. Older fat women go to India all time for sex and love. I'm happy for them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Here's another link to video with the women get sex in Gambia. More power to them. Let them have fun. It doesn't hurt anyone.
It hurts people because we are ultimately paying for this and them having this option will mean them not fulfilling their role as women when they are younger. It probably also damages Gambian society, but of course that's as maybe.