Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murder in Italy?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Do you think Amanda Knox is innocent or guilty?

She is guilty as sin!
56%
She is innocent and wrongly accused.
11%
She didn't commit the murder but was probably involved at some level and isn't telling everything she knows.
22%
Undecided/Unsure
11%

Total votes: 9
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murder in Italy?

Post by Neo »

One thing some people should know, is that the OJ Simpson trial was not real. No one died. No one was murdered or killed.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 8:17 pm
Winston wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Btw CE, this will make your blood boil.
Not really. I have no emotional investment in her nor her case.
Winston wrote: Apparently, Knox is trying to scam people for money. She's asking donations for a wedding party on her blog, when in reality she got married last year already.
I am not surprised at all. These are typical things that sociopaths do.
Winston wrote: Someone suggested that her new husband knows she's a murderer and probably "digs it". Why would a guy dig that? Strange. Doesn't he know that it means his life could be in danger?
It's called hybristophilia and it is rare in men as the vast majority of hybristophiliacs are female.
So a hybristophiliacs is someone who has an attraction to someone who is a killer? Like the girls attracted to Charles Manson? Why would any man be fascinated by a female killer?

What is your theory about the role of Rudy Guede in the murder? How was he involved?

Btw, Sollecito withdrew his alibi for Knox in 2014. He now says she was gone from 9pm to 1am that night. Does that mean he's innocent? People who have met Sollecito say that he is shy and sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. What if you met him and felt the same? Does that mean he wasn't involved?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 9:24 pm
One thing some people should know, is that the OJ Simpson trial was not real. No one died. No one was murdered or killed.
Miles Mathis has a paper on that. It's interesting but sounds implausible. See here:

http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf

Are you implying that the Amanda Knox case may have been staged too? If so, then everyone involved is just an actor. That's too implausible.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 9:47 pm
Neo wrote:
Miles Mathis has a paper on that. It's interesting but sounds implausible. See here:

Are you implying that the Amanda Knox case may have been staged too? If so, then everyone involved is just an actor. That's too implausible.
A man can come to this conclusion without reading MM, but that is a start.

Just like the moon landing, serial killers and school shootings, most of these trials are not real. I cannot speak on the trial you refer to, because I haven't studied it enough yet (I am focused on other topics right now), but I have my doubts of its veracity.

After realizing enough of these, it will become clear that we are living in a psyop Matrix of untruths, and then the patterns can become clear.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Winston wrote:
Neo wrote:

Just like the moon landing, serial killers and school shootings, most of these trials are not real. I cannot speak on the trial you refer to, because I haven't studied it enough yet (I am focused on other topics right now), but I have my doubts of its veracity.

After realizing enough of these, it will become clear that we are living in a psyop Matrix of untruths, and then the patterns can become clear.
If the Amanda Knox case was staged, that means that the victim never died, and Knox never spent time in jail, and all the families involved were just actors? That's too far fetched don't you think?

Remember the wise saying "Everything in moderation"? Just because some things are conspiracies doesn't mean everything is right? It's too far fetched to have that many people be actors don't you think?

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
November 16th, 2020, 1:45 am
Neo wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Winston wrote:
Neo wrote:

If the Amanda Knox case was staged, that means that the victim never died, and Knox never spent time in jail, and all the families involved were just actors? That's too far fetched don't you think?

Remember the wise saying "Everything in moderation"? Just because some things are conspiracies doesn't mean everything is right? It's too far fetched to have that many people be actors don't you think?
As I said, I don't know much about her case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is very incriminating.

Jacky J Jones
4 months ago
1. Of all the people living in that house... AMANDA KNOX was the only one whose DNA was mixed with the victim's blood in various places throughout that house, even in Filomena Romanelli's room... the "very same room" that the flimsily staged break in was orchestrated!
2. When the postal police turned up to investigate the phones found in someone else's back yard... Amanda and her boyfriend lied to them about calling the Italian police... (there never was 'ANY OFFICIAL RECORD' of them ever calling the Italian police!!)
3. Both Amanda and her boyfriend had their cell phones "turned off" at the time of the murder... (there was never another time that records showed them to have done this!!!)
4. Of all the people living in that house... "AMANDA KNOX" was the "only one" to have blamed a "TOTALLY INNOCENT PERSON" of committing the crime in an OFFICIAL POLICE STATEMENT!!! All members of the house were questioned by police!
5. Of all the people living in that house who were questioned by police... "AMANDA KNOX" was the "only one" to have claimed she was beaten up by the police!!!! Even her 'OWN DEFENCE ATTORNEY DENIED THIS CLAIM'!!!

James Raper
3 weeks ago
Download and read my 300 page book “Justice On Trial - The Final Outcome - Evidence and Analysis in the Meredith Kercher Murder Case” in PDF format and free of charge by clicking on the following link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u378tglf9 ... l.pdf/file

Chris Lee
2 weeks ago
I highly recommend the work of Peter Hyatt - an expert in statement analysis who is able to discern whether or not the statements of suspects are truthful or deceptive with near 100% accuracy. Has done a lot of work with law enforcement, the FBI, and corporations. His work on Amanda Knox's statements show brazen deception and story-telling.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/ ... sault.html

True Crimes
3 years ago (edited)
READ ALSO:

How you were manipulated to hate Nick Pisa by the Amanda Knox documentary
https://truecrimespodcasts.com/2016/12/ ... cumentary/

Documentary reveals Amanda Knox’s video bullying of Meredith Kercher
https://truecrimespodcasts.com/2016/10/ ... h-kercher/

Amanda Knox caught plagiarizing prisoner
https://truecrimespodcasts.com/2017/04/ ... -prisoner/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a good point. If Amanda and Meredith were "friends" as Amanda claims, there would be photos of them together, but there are none.

https://truecrimespodcasts.com/2016/10/ ... h-kercher/
At no time do you see the two of them posing together as real friends might do. No, this video that Amanda took of Meredith was against Meredith’s will and made Meredith feel encroached upon. It leads one to speculate what else Amanda did to Meredith against her will.
Amanda Knox's police citation in Seattle for an out of control party where she threw rocks at cars.

https://truecrimespodcasts.com/2016/12/ ... cumentary/

Amanda prattles on about how she left for Italy to “become an adult” while neglecting to mention the police citation she received in Seattle just before she left. Amanda had to go to court and face a fine for an out of control party she held.

Sybolga
Freshman Poster

Post by Sybolga »

So far the evidence seem pretty conclusive but at the end of the day we are not the jury so only they will dictate the decisive result hut hopefully its the majority vote
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Alex. I've noticed u have a sympathy spot for people who are falsely accused such as Dreyfuss Affair or Amanda Knox or Jews etc. So u tend to have bias for the innocent and tend to see those on trial as innocent right? It seems that those with hate in their hearts tend to see all on trial as guilty but those with love in their hearts see them as innocent. Thats a pattern i noticed. So hateful men like Contrarian Expatriate see everyone as guilty for instance.

Anyway bro. I just saw a classic movie u will love called "12 Angry Men". It has an all star cast and is very good. The kind u will like. Because it begins with an open and shut case of a murder trial. All 12 jurors are about to vote guilty and sentence the boy to death. But one juror has doubts and starts a 2 hour dialogue with the other 11 jurors and eventually changes all their minds. Its very good. U will love it bro. Great acting and drama and every character makes good points. See trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050083/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Its rated 9 on IMDb. Very high.
9 stars | Good script, great dialogs and a set of actors who would be the envy of the world
This is one of those movies where everything could go wrong. The story is as simple as it can be: 12 men are jurors on a open and shut murder trial, but one man thinks that another persons life deserves at least some thought on the matter and votes not guilty. From this point on we have 12 actors and a closed room. This could be the most boring film ever made. Lumet however is a master of mise-en-scene and provides a tense movie that keeps you locked on from the word "go". The dialogs are great and supported by incredibly talented actors. Joel Schumacher in Phone Booth needed to see this movie and draw a few ideas on how to make a character built, dialog driven movie. A must see for everyone.
Thats an Alex type movie because it shows u that an obvious case where everyone thinks the boy is guilty could not be what everyone thinks after all.

Wow bro everyone in the reviews of imdb says 12 angry men is a masterpiece. See below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050083/re ... _=m_tt_urv

[11/18, 6:28 PM] Alex From Venice: yes, it's possible that cold hearted and aggressive people have a tendency to be judgmental and quick to condemm, while soft hearted tends to be understanding, try to put themselves in other's shoes before judging and are more likely to seek forgiveness rather than condemnation

[11/18, 6:29 PM] Alex From Venice: I hate false accusations, because nothing is worse than condemning an innocent

[11/18, 6:30 PM] Winston Wu: Yes its better to let a guilty person go free and let god or karma or guilt punish them, then to condemn an innocent person.

[11/18, 6:31 PM] Alex From Venice: but my main point is that truth is really something that we can't grasp in an objective way most of the times so it's a wrong assumption that we can quickly judge someone as truth isn't quickly at hand

[11/18, 6:31 PM] Alex From Venice: I think so

[11/18, 6:32 PM] Winston Wu: Even if knox is guilty she got a lot of punishment already from 4 years in jail and her image ruined for life. Thats punished enough. Spending more time in jail accomplishes nothing. Plus if she is guilty then the murder was probably not premeditated, it was probably a case where she lost control of herself and did something she regretted later while under drugs or insanity. So it was not premeditated murder. More like manslaughter.

[11/18, 6:37 PM] Alex From Venice: I think the first movie that moved me deep emotionally into the "injustice of accusing an innocent" was "Absence of malice" 1981, starring Paul Newman

[11/18, 6:42 PM] Winston Wu: Heres the download link to 12 angry men.

https://yts.mx/movies/12-angry-men-1957

Italian subtitles
https://yifysubtitles.org/subtitles/12- ... ify-144654

[11/18, 6:47 PM] Winston Wu: Absence of malice looks like a good movie too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081974/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

[11/18, 6:54 PM] Winston Wu: Absence of malice is available on yify torrent.

https://yts.mx/movies/absence-of-malice-1981

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if Amanda Knox is Guilty... A unique perspective that no one else dares to say (Warning: May be offensive to lemmings)

Regarding the famous Amanda Knox case and the murder of her roommate Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy, I'd like to offer a unique but well reasoned and logical perspective that no one else dares to say due to most people's black and white mentality on both sides. Warning: This may be a bit offensive to some, but if you read it, you will see that it's sensible and well reasoned and does not appeal to cheap emotional tactics. So hear me out if you are open minded.

1. First, it seems that when you look into the background of the case, just before the murder of Meredith Kercher, Kercher had blown off Knox. She refused to answer her texts and didn't even invite her to the Halloween party. She acted kind of snobby, uppity and cliquish, not inclusive at all. Had she been nicer to Knox and invited her to the Halloween party and been more social and inclusive with her, she might be alive today. I'm not saying Kercher deserved to die, her murder was wrong of course, but she doesn't seem like the wonderful angel everyone makes her out to be. She just seemed like a snobby person who was cliquish and exclusive. Nothing special about that. Obviously, Kercher and Knox were not real friends, as Kercher's friends testified. What no one brings up is that there are NO photos of Kercher and Knox together, which there should have been if they were friends as Knox claims.

2. Second, I don't think Kercher deserves any special victim status compared to other murder victims or accident victims. Of course her murder was a tragedy, I'm not denying that, just saying that she doesn't deserve to be a "special victim" compared to other victims of murders or accidents. No offense to her family. Just telling it like it is. I just don't think Kercher was some innocent angel with a good kind heart, based on the background of the case and her relation with Amanda. There's no evidence that Kercher was any kind of angel at all, or even that she had a kind, loving and generous soul. Again, not saying she deserved to die for being rude to Amanda. Just saying that had she been more social and inclusive and nicer to Amanda, she might have been alive today and avoided the murder. No one dares to say this of course, but it may be true.

3. Thirdly, I don't understand why so many people on the internet say that we should "remember Meredith Kercher" rather than Amanda Knox. That makes no sense and is illogical for several obvious reasons:

a) First, only Meredith's friends and family should be remembering her. There's no reason why total strangers on the internet who never knew her should "remember" her. She's just a statistic to everyone who never knew her. Why would a random stranger have any emotional investment or sentiment toward her, a total stranger? How can you "remember" someone you never knew? That makes no sense.
b) Second, it's not like she was an amazing artist or writer or inventor with great accomplishment that deserves to remembered by fans. She was just an ordinary student with good grades, which is nothing special since a good student is just an obedient memorization machine. There's nothing about her to be a fan of or or admirer of. Unlike a great artist, actor, writer or politician who passes away and is remembered by their fans. But Meredith is nothing of that sort. She's just average and ordinary.
c) Thirdly, if you never even knew her, how would you know if she was even a good person, let alone some innocent angel with a loving kind heart like Mother Theresa? Gee whiz. I'm not saying she was a bad person, just saying that unless you knew her, you don't know what kind of person she was. You are just assuming she was an "innocent angel" because everyone likes to think that she was for some odd reason.
d) Fourth, Meredith does not even appear to have had an interesting personality or charisma. Even if we had met her, most likely she would just be another bland personality and modern girl who follows trends and conforms to society. Nothing interesting about that. She seemed bland and square, not charismatic, interesting or having any new ideas that would have changed the world. She seemed to be an obedient conformist type, not a game changer like Donald Trump. Not to be rude, but I see nothing "interesting" about Kercher that one would want to remember. In contrast, Amanda Knox is far more interesting and an enigma, even if she is off, goofy, eccentric and selfish. So what? Lots of villains are eccentric and interesting. For example, the Joker character in Batman is eccentric and psychotic and a lot more interesting than the average person. lol. So he's definitely worth remembering for being interesting and unusual, even if he's evil, twisted and psychotic. I'm not trying to defend Knox or any villains, just saying the real fact that some people are interesting and worth remembering whether good or bad, and some are not, and Kercher seems to be of the latter. No offense to anyone, just being honest. I'm not trying to elevate Knox or downgrade Kercher, just telling it like it is.

4. Fourth, not to put down Kercher, but I don't see why everyone is saying that she was "beautiful and gorgeous". She's obviously not. At best, she's only mildly cute. Definitely not "beautiful or gorgeous." People are crazy and weird. They are just exaggerating about her looks to prop her up as some "innocent virgin and beautiful rose" who was sacrificed in this infamous ordeal and tragically snatched away from the world, like some sacrificial lamb who was as white as snow, similar to the crucified savior motif in Christianity. It's some kind of weird psychological need to glorify the victim of the case or something, as if she were some sacred martyr. Yet in reality these people didn't even know her. So go figure. Had they known her, they might not have liked her or seen some traits they didn't like. She may not have even been nice to everyone. So it's presumptuous to think she was some "innocent virgin beauty as white as snow". People sure are weird. lol

5. Fifth, upon examining all the details of the case and Amanda Knox's odd behavior and self-contradictions and lies and lack of a solid alibi, it does appear that she was involved somehow in the murder and isn't saying all she knows. However, I don't think she is a murdering type of girl, nor a violent person, though she may be a selfish narcissist and sociopath. Therefore, if she was involved with the murder of Kercher, it was probably due to her losing control of herself that night, and doing something she normally wouldn't do. She may have been on drugs or cocaine, from what I heard, especially since a few months prior she slept with a cocaine dealer, perhaps to obtain free cocaine (since it ain't cheap). So she may have been under the influence of drugs or hard drugs, and lost control of her inhibitions and did something she normally would not do. What this means is that if she killed Kercher or was involved, it was Manslaughter, not first degree premeditated murder. So her punishment should be less, not 26 years, even if she is guilty.

Now since she already spent 4 years in jail and suffered a lot of psychological stress, I think she already suffered enough, even if she was guilty or involved in the murder, because clearly if she was involved, it was a case of Manslaughter, not premeditated murder. She obviously regrets it and has suffered a lot during those 4 years in prison, and had her reputation ruined too. I think that's enough punishment for Manslaughter. Everyone has a breaking point, even good healthy people can lose it sometimes and do things they normally wouldn't do, under certain circumstances. And everyone has a dark side too, or at least most people do.

So one mistake on one night does not warrant 26 years in jail as punishment. Such a long jail sentence isn't going to bring Kercher back anyway, it's just pure vindictiveness. And besides, Rudy Guede was convicted of the murder of Kercher, yet he is already out of jail, so why not Knox too, assuming she is guilty too? If she was guilty, she doesn't deserve any more jail time then Guede served.

I think my reasoning here makes sense and is well thought out, but again, no one dares to say this, because everyone is either Pro-Knox and think she's 100 percent innocent, or Anti-Knox and think she's guilty and should continue to rot in jail and pay for the rest of her life. I take a more unique view and say that most likely she's guilty or involved in some way in the murder, but it was Manslaughter and she has suffered enough already, for the reasons I cited above. That's a unique view that no one dares to take between the two polar extremes.

What do you guys think?

Addendum: A Theory No One Has Proposed

One more unique point that no one has made is that keep in mind that this murder took place right after Halloween. If you look into Halloween's roots and traditions, it's a pagan festival with dark roots. Legend says that the souls of the dead, from the lowest levels of the spirit world, come out at night. I don't know about you, but I've never felt comfortable when out at night on Halloween. I've always felt a dark vibe on Halloween night, like something was off or unusual. I've never had good luck that night, only bad luck. I've even experienced increased bouts of OCD on Halloween night too.

So if the legend is true, and the spirits or ghosts from the lowest astral realms come out at night on Halloween, it's possible that they could have lingered around a little while afterward. Now, it's said that alcohol and drugs are gateways that can allow spirits to enter into one's body or possess them or take control of them. That's why alcohol is called "spirits". (The German spiritual author Hans Wilhelm has a great video about this too) If so, then it's possible that on the night of the murder, if Knox was drunk or on drugs, that it could have caused a gateway in her to open and allow spirits/ghosts/demons/entities to enter into her to possess her or influence her for a while. If so, then she may have been possessed temporarily or under the influence of dark spirits/ghosts/demons/entities. And that's why she lost control of herself and committed a murder she normally would not have. Either that or she was involved and incited Rudy Guede into it somehow. The same could be said of her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito and Rudy Guede too, if they were drunk or on drugs as well, then they could have been under dark spiritual influence or possession as well. Any serious student of the occult or parapsychology will tell you such things are indeed plausible and possible and do happen.

I know that sounds crazy, but if you study the world of the occult, supernatural or paranormal, you will understand that this kind of thing is plausible and well documented. So I think it's a possible theory, which has not been brought up or considered or looked into, at least not publicly. Just something to consider that no one else has brought up yet.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if Amanda Knox is Guilty... A unique perspective and theory that no one else dares to say (Warning: May be offensive to lemmings)

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2020/11/ ... ctive.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Raffaele Sollecito got engaged to a real hottie. Check out his fiancee below. She's a lot hotter than Amanda Knox. lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... riend.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate why doesn't Sollecito remember if Knox was with him the night of the murder or not? Does marijuana really mess up your memory like that? He withdrew his alibi for Knox. Why doesn't he come clean and tell all he knows? Why can't Guede tell all he knows too, now that he's out of jail?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ppeal.html
EXCLUSIVE - Foxy Knoxy's ex love Raffaele Sollecito blows a hole in her alibi at time of Meredith Kercher's murder - on eve of final appeal

* Sollecito, 30, has submitted a withering 306-page court document in an attempt to distance himself from Knox at their final appeal
* Claims he now can't remember whether Knox was with him when Meredith Kercher was stabbed 47 times in November, 2011, as he was stoned
* Added that he did not have a motive for the murder, but Knox did
* Said he didn't know her well enough to help her carry out the murder
* Expert said it appeared to be 'brutal last ditch effort' to save his own skin
* Pair face their final fate on Wednesday at Italian Supreme Court after two previous trials. If convicted Knox will face immediate extradition request

Amanda Knox's former lover Raffaele Sollecito claims that he does not remember whether she was with him at the time of Meredith Kercher's murder, bombshell court papers reveal.

In a dramatic change in legal strategy, Sollecito has cast serious doubt on Foxy Knoxy's alibi, with the Italian now saying he can't be sure she was at his house for the whole of the night on which the British student was brutally murdered.

All the evidence against the former couple points to Knox, Sollecito claims in papers filed by his lawyers in advance of a make-or-break Supreme Court hearing on Wednesday.

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

She is guilty. There is a good book titled Angel Face that shows how Amanda Knox killed the girl with a lot of evidence.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer