2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and Rigging Updates

Post by Winston »

@Italianman

Are you an idiot or evil or both? Why do you keep defending Democrat crooks? They don't care about you you know? They want to instate communism and push you down into peasant level status so there's no middle class, only rich and poor, with you being poor of course. If you were smart, you would see through their lies and know their real plan. Why do you side with the bad guys? Are you a bad guy too? That doesn't speak well of you. It means you are crooked scum at heart too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

As I said in another thread: Unchecked capitalism (that Republicans want) CAUSES Marxism and social decline when people realize the system isn't working for them! They go looking for something that works! Competition and capitalism will always tend towards monopolies and oligopolies, they serve the goal of defeating competition and gaining profit. An even playing field is fundamentally against the goals of individual competing big businesses who want to maximize their profit and consolidate their power for further profits. So they will do what they can to make it unfair. After a while you get 500 people in the system with all the wealth (just like in the board game Monopoly) and 60+ millions living in total squalor with zero aspirations. Just take a look Italy or Russia. There are 60 million people in Italy but only 245,000 Millionaires households. California has 39 million people but 1,147,251 Millionaire households. Shit, even a small state like Massachusetts HAS more Millionaires households than Italy https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/inv ... index.html Go tell an avg Russian or Italian that they can be rich and you'll be ridiculed and attacked. You see mentality here and even in broke red states.

The USA has a quasi-capitalist system. The Democrats keep it balanced in the centre. Right wingers want to tilt it to the right to benefit themselves. When you tilt it to the right you take money out of the system and unmotivated people. Then people start turning to ideologies like Marxism/communism.

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cach ... e-2016.pdf

https://www.aeaweb.org/research/why-doe ... hite-house

You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Seriously, do you know why the Communist Party swiped over Russia and China? Because there was no upward mobility. Everything was owned by 10+ people :lol:
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Pay close attention
https://youtu.be/F1mJQiKIqH8
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

The servers that stored the election from Dominion/Smartmatic was held by a company called SCYTL in Germany and Spain. Apparently there was a raid on their servers recently but I don't have any further information about this:
https://youtu.be/M4VBrJAGH1g

This is unreal. It sounds like Trump's team is unwinding a worldwide web of deceit and corruption that we would watch in a James Bond movie.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TD-40 wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 9:16 pm
This is unreal. It sounds like Trump's team is unwinding a worldwide web of deceit and corruption that we would watch in a James Bond movie.
If only this could be true. All the criminals could be exposed and exterminated like the deranged vermin that they are and Trump could go down as the greatest hero in the history of the world. I won't hold my breath, but it would be great.
Sybolga
Freshman Poster

Post by Sybolga »

It wasnt rigged people just lost hope on trump for all his false promises like biden is a breath of fresh air
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sybolga wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 11:08 pm
biden is a breath of fresh air
:mrgreen:

November 6th, 2020
2 Wings Of The Same Bird - They Are Openly Mocking You!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Italianman wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 12:48 pm

This shit ain't going to the Supreme Court, get real. Dude is getting the boot Jan 21st! :)
Italianman wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 1:46 pm
The USA has a quasi-capitalist system. The Democrats keep it balanced in the centre. Right wingers want to tilt it to the right to benefit themselves. When you tilt it to the right you take money out of the system and unmotivated people. Then people start turning to ideologies like Marxism/communism.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 10:46 am
Guhji wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 7:41 am
What if Trump actually lost the election, he knows it, and he's now trying to "steal" the victory from Biden?
Impossible cause no one likes Biden. No one shows up at Biden's rallies. And Trump doesn't need to cheat cause he can win fairly easily. Plus there's lots of evidence of fraud. See the news clips above. Don't be dumb.
Wrong. It's entirely possible that Biden won. Remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He has become more or less popular, depending on who you ask, since then. It doesn't matter that nobody likes Biden. That nobody shows up to Biden rallies. That Biden is by far the worse candidate, which is true.
The election was a referendum on Trump, not Biden.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Guhji wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 7:37 am
Winston wrote:
Guhji wrote:
What if Trump actually lost the election, he knows it, and he's now trying to "steal" the victory from Biden?
Impossible cause no one likes Biden. No one shows up at Biden's rallies. And Trump doesn't need to cheat cause he can win fairly easily. Plus there's lots of evidence of fraud. See the news clips above. Don't be dumb.
Wrong. It's entirely possible that Biden won. Remember, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He has become more or less popular, depending on who you ask, since then. It doesn't matter that nobody likes Biden. That nobody shows up to Biden rallies. That Biden is by far the worse candidate, which is true.
I have seen the final scores for tennis matches where one player had scored more points but the other player won more sets. Guess who was the victor?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
Winston wrote:
Guhji wrote:
I doubt it. Look at all the massive proof of election fraud above. That means millions of those popular votes were fraudulent too. You didnt think or use your head. See the big press conference above where the case was fully presented.

Moreover these fake votes have been going on a long time. So its likely that the last election contained millions of fake votes too. That means Trump did not lose the popular vote after all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TD-40 wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 8:43 am
Guhji wrote:
Winston wrote:
Guhji wrote:
I have seen the final scores for tennis matches where one player had scored more points but the other player won more sets. Guess who was the victor?
Thats mathematically impossible in tennis. I challenge you to show such a scenario on a tally sheet. No way can someone win a tennis match without winning most points. Even in just one set its impossible to win 6 games without winning over half the total points. U must be thinking of something else.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, Winston, Winston. It probably happens with some regularity in tennis. To take an example of one set: You lose four love games, and win six by two points, with each game winner winning the first ad point. You win the set but will have been outscored in points 28-24.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok i see what u mean now. If u lose the first set 0-6 and lose all 24 points but u come back and win the next two sets 7-6, 7-6 then you've lost most of the points but win the match. Ok but thats extremely rare. Not the norm.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It's certainly not the norm, but I think a lot of these players sometimes will basically take sets off to rest up for the decisive one, skewing the point differential a bit.