How many people thought Tsar would or would not go Abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How many people thought Tsar would or would not go Abroad?

I thought Tsar would go abroad
22%
Wasn't sure. Tsar was too difficult to predict
44%
I never thought Tsar would go abroad
33%

Total votes: 9
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many people thought Tsar would or would not go Abroad?

Post by Tsar »

hypermak wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2020, 5:55 pm
I have the impression that this is yet another sign of the stereotypical "colonial" mentality American people have towards countries they know little about.
Its not abot being colonial. It is about getting a hot youthful girl that after a certain age will not be virgin and not be attainable.

It isn't illegal to have a HS girlfriend like it would be in the Anglospehere.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king πŸ‘‘

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Tsar wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2020, 8:31 pm
I have the impression that this is yet another sign of the stereotypical "colonial" mentality American people have towards countries they know little about.
Its not abot being colonial. It is about getting a hot youthful girl that after a certain age will not be virgin and not be attainable.

From https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/bulgaria

The Age of Consent in Bulgaria is 14 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 13 or younger in Bulgaria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Bulgaria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 14.

Bulgaria does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Bulgaria, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 14 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 13 year old and the second is a 14 or 15 year old.

So, technically, it's not illegal to have sex with an unerage girl over there, so long she is 14 or older. The question is: how much are you willing to risk just to approach an underage girl, as a 30-something man? How would you even be able to meet such a girl? Online? In a seedy bar? At the exit of their high school building?

These girls are not just gonna be creeped out by a man who will approach them offering a cash tip. They are very likely to call a parent or relative, their friends, maybe the local policeman.

If you move very, very carefully without giving away your real identity, you might be able to find one or two who might give you what you want, because $200 is a lot of cash for a girl that age. But that that activity in most countries is considered solicitation of a minor, or rape if there is some physical contact, even non-sexual. There was a scandal in Rome a few years ago, where a few of these bored high school students from upper-class families, most 16 or 17-yo, were recruited to join sex parties with wealthy adults. A few people went to jail and a few others had their lives ruined.

You are putting yourself into muddy waters...and for what? I don't get your fascination for virgins. It's not 1850 anymore, and Bulgaria isn't the kind of "child bride paradise" you might be dreaming of. It's a fairly developed country full of proud people.

Contrarian Expatriate is a creepy a**hole, he is basically just a standard stock whoremonger who targets young and vulnerable girls 30+ years younger, or that's what he says he does. If you want to follow his steps be my guest but at least do yourself a favour and leave underage girls alone. You'd be asking for trouble.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

November 18th, 2020, 9:34 pm
November 18th, 2020, 8:31 pm

From https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/bulgaria

The Age of Consent in Bulgaria is 14 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 13 or younger in Bulgaria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Bulgaria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 14.

Bulgaria does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Bulgaria, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 14 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 13 year old and the second is a 14 or 15 year old.

So, technically, it's not illegal to have sex with an unerage girl over there, so long she is 14 or older. The question is: how much are you willing to risk just to approach an underage girl, as a 30-something man? How would you even be able to meet such a girl? Online? In a seedy bar? At the exit of their high school building?

These girls are not just gonna be creeped out by a man who will approach them offering a cash tip. They are very likely to call a parent or relative, their friends, maybe the local policeman.

If you move very, very carefully without giving away your real identity, you might be able to find one or two who might give you what you want, because $200 is a lot of cash for a girl that age. But that that activity in most countries is considered solicitation of a minor, or rape if there is some physical contact, even non-sexual. There was a scandal in Rome a few years ago, where a few of these bored high school students from upper-class families, most 16 or 17-yo, were recruited to join sex parties with wealthy adults. A few people went to jail and a few others had their lives ruined.

You are putting yourself into muddy waters...and for what? I don't get your fascination for virgins. It's not 1850 anymore, and Bulgaria isn't the kind of "child bride paradise" you might be dreaming of. It's a fairly developed country full of proud people.

Contrarian Expatriate is a creepy a**hole, he is basically just a standard stock whoremonger who targets young and vulnerable girls 30+ years younger, or that's what he says he does. If you want to follow his steps be my guest but at least do yourself a favour and leave underage girls alone. You'd be asking for trouble.
Something similar happened in the UK, some gym instructor gave 500 pounds to lick some 15 year old girls p***y and once she spent the money and started feeling remoorse, shame and being 'creeped out' she told her parents who then went to the police and gym instructor was put away.

If 14 is the legal age of consent - then a 14 year old teenage girl isn't one of rationality, common sense, reason and all these other things that I would consider before getting involved with one. Besides, Tsar isn't getting any of them because he doesn't speak their lingo...

How's your Bulgarian coming along, Tsar? You know a nod of the head in Bulgaria is 'no' and a shake is 'yes'.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2020, 10:25 pm
How's your Bulgarian coming along, Tsar? You know a nod of the head in Bulgaria is 'no' and a shake is 'yes'.
I knew that already.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

November 18th, 2020, 8:15 pm
November 18th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Apparently he isn't bad looking but gives off a weird creepy vibe - and as we all know, the biggest crime a man can commit with women is being 'creepy'.
'Creeply' is an American and Anglo word invented by Feminist society to demonize respectable guys.
You're right. However, that doesn't mean it's never justified in its use. Like someone else said, you're not ugly. So if you aren't ugly yet still creepy . . . you're probably creepy.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan wrote: ↑
November 19th, 2020, 7:25 am
November 18th, 2020, 8:15 pm
November 18th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Apparently he isn't bad looking but gives off a weird creepy vibe - and as we all know, the biggest crime a man can commit with women is being 'creepy'.
'Creeply' is an American and Anglo word invented by Feminist society to demonize respectable guys.
You're right. However, that doesn't mean it's never justified in its use. Like someone else said, you're not ugly. So if you aren't ugly yet still creepy . . . you're probably creepy.
I am not creepy. What is the problem is hot girls everwhere past a certain age are not virgins and get too much competition from most guys. I need to manipulate and control the variables to make it in my favor.

Whatever it takes to ensure I am victorious.

All is fair in love and war.

I will win the war for love.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@Tsar - You are creepy.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

November 19th, 2020, 11:41 am
@Tsar - You are creepy.
Think what you want but I know I am not.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

November 19th, 2020, 2:20 pm
@Tsar - You are creepy.
It doesn't matter if you are or you aren't in reality because it isn't about your perception, it's their perception that's important and if they think you're an utter creep it doesn't matter what you think because they hold the keys to what you want and not the other way round.

I'll tell you a story, one of the most important life lessons I have learned and it has stood me in good stead.

I was in the army and I was a young soldier and a guy I knew - I wouldn't say he was a friend - but he was around the same age as me - 17 or 18 - f***ed a reasonably attractive NCO in a one night stand, none of us knew how he did it because he was short, fat - he wasn't ugly but he wasn't any big deal - but he f***ed this woman in her twenties whilst we all went back to camp that night and have a wank in the latrines.

Anyway, the next morning, I asked him how he did it and this is what he said and it has stayed with me all these years later

'Some of us have it and some of us don't'

And he was having a sly dig at me but he was correct, I didn't have and I still don't have what it takes to f**k a woman over the course of a night - for some men - one night stands are something they take for granted - and I then realise this is something that applies to most things in life - some people are better at sports, academic pursuits, getting along with people, making people laugh, climbing the greasy pole of careers, maths, science, cooking, laying bricks - some people have the god given natural ability to do well in certain things and some people don't however hard they try - and this includes getting women.

If you were going to get 16 year old girls in Bulgaria - you would have got them in America - and I am not talking from a sense of superiority either - I don't have what it takes either - getting women wherever I am isn't easy - I get my share but I am not falling over them either and I have accepted it - I am tall, not bad looking, intelligent and funny but none of that counts - or not as much as you think it would - because I don't have that 'whatever they want' you are at that age where you need to a) improve yourself and better your chances or b) think about a workable solution.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

November 19th, 2020, 10:54 pm

If you were going to get 16 year old girls in Bulgaria - you would have got them in America....
Not sure I can agree here. Different cultures and societies view age-gap relationships differently and America has one of the lowest levels of tolerance for them in the world.

But the real question is, WHY he would want someone so young. Girls that young are insufferable and not socially calibrated enough for men to find them appealing. I have enough trouble spending a long time with girls in their mid twenties, so older teens would be even worse.

Seems to me that Taco’s lack of experience makes him want a girl with lack of experience. But that is the wrong approach and it will yield him headaches.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@Tsar - You are creepy.
It doesn't matter if you are or you aren't in reality because it isn't about your perception, it's their perception that's important and if they think you're an utter creep it doesn't matter what you think because they hold the keys to what you want and not the other way round.

I'll tell you a story, one of the most important life lessons I have learned and it has stood me in good stead.

I was in the army and I was a young soldier and a guy I knew - I wouldn't say he was a friend - but he was around the same age as me - 17 or 18 - f***ed a reasonably attractive NCO in a one night stand, none of us knew how he did it because he was short, fat - he wasn't ugly but he wasn't any big deal - but he f***ed this woman in her twenties whilst we all went back to camp that night and have a wank in the latrines.

Anyway, the next morning, I asked him how he did it and this is what he said and it has stayed with me all these years later

'Some of us have it and some of us don't'

And he was having a sly dig at me but he was correct, I didn't have and I still don't have what it takes to f**k a woman over the course of a night - for some men - one night stands are something they take for granted - and I then realise this is something that applies to most things in life - some people are better at sports, academic pursuits, getting along with people, making people laugh, climbing the greasy pole of careers, maths, science, cooking, laying bricks - some people have the god given natural ability to do well in certain things and some people don't however hard they try - and this includes getting women.

If you were going to get 16 year old girls in Bulgaria - you would have got them in America - and I am not talking from a sense of superiority either - I don't have what it takes either - getting women wherever I am isn't easy - I get my share but I am not falling over them either and I have accepted it - I am tall, not bad looking, intelligent and funny but none of that counts - or not as much as you think it would - because I don't have that 'whatever they want' you are at that age where you need to a) improve yourself and better your chances or b) think about a workable solution.
Read this and read it again, @Tsar. Even I had like...2 girlfriends in the west. Isn't much, I know, and obviously both relationships failed, but I would never have had them if I didn't work on myself. I fully admit that. Your problem is that YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT IN THE f***ing WORK! This topic comes up constantly on this forum, and it's to the point where even other HA members are saying this. That's how obvious this information is--a cesspool like HA can have a few who repeat it. It's clear you're struggling mentally and emotionally. I've been to some dark places so I can relate. But a woman isn't going to fix that because women don't fix. MEN do. Furthermore, she'll smell your insecurities and issues a mile away, and then what? She'll leave you. You think a young girl in today's age doesn't know her sexual market value? She can find a rich, secure mate in her own country, or one who lacks the issues you possess.

I know @Contrarian Expatriate got you in a whirlpool about it, but like I and others have told you, this WON'T be easy, and it shouldn't be. Yes, teenagers work the streets in Bulgaria--it's just how the ball rolls there--but you're talking about relationships. Those are daughters and sisters, with MEN in their families. Those men will hurt you if you f**k around, I promise you, on god bro. You need to get your other affairs in order first (to include therapy of some kind) THEN execute your plans. I know the west is f***ed right now, but sometimes we are the problem. Women don't owe you, me or anyone here anything. The sooner you realise this, the happier you'll be.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Tsar - You are creepy.
Bad Confidence vs being ugly/unatractive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sl2ue8jedQ
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote: ↑
November 22nd, 2020, 7:00 am
@Tsar - You are creepy.
I am going to work on my confidence levels around people. I am attractive and definitely not ugly.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

November 23rd, 2020, 6:13 am
@Tsar - You are creepy.
I am going to work on my confidence levels around people. I am attractive and definitely not ugly.
Try not to go back and forth with certain guys here who want to see you fail. They have a deep need to ensure that they have continued company in that particular space of losers. Sniping at you is a tactic to undermine your resolve and keep you from improving.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: ↑
November 23rd, 2020, 12:20 pm
November 23rd, 2020, 6:13 am

Try not to go back and forth with certain guys here who want to see you fail. They have a deep need to ensure that they have continued company in that particular space of losers. Sniping at you is a tactic to undermine your resolve and keep you from improving.
I don't want to see him fail :lol: he has nothing I want.

I think it is good advice that he should refrain from spewing his plans out on here about his romantic future with what are basically children - emotionally if not physically - I wouldn't be impressed if some 30 year old guy was sniffing around my 15 year old daughter still at school.

If he wants to improve, he could try learning some Bulgarian and getting a job! That would be a good start.