Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 1:33 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 1:26 pm
And no, I don’t utilize credit as I live debt free. My business model is CASH BASED so your ignorant assumptions don’t apply to all businesspeople.
I think he is referring to the fact that in this system money is created as debt, so in that sense everyone within the system is living off credit.
Bingo, the entire system is credit " not all of it is debt, some is 0% "and used to all be done through the bond market but now they are going to set it up to where they can bypass the entire bond system and load credits on your phone directly from the credit monopoly to who ever they like and I think they may build an army like this shortly in the US and take it down for the interest owed to the creditor class... It could happen and more than likely will. The system is at the point now to where we are all wind up toys on a spread sheet...

This new complete direct injection digital money system that is being proposed world wide is a very very dangerous situation for humanity.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Moretorque wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 3:10 pm
Cornfed wrote:
And no, I don’t utilize credit as I live debt free. My business model is CASH BASED so your ignorant assumptions don’t apply to all businesspeople.
I think he is referring to the fact that in this system money is created as debt, so in that sense everyone within the system is living off credit.
Bingo, the entire system is credit " not all of it is debt, some is 0% "and used to all be done through the bond market but now they are going to set it up to where they can bypass the entire bond system and load credits on your phone directly from the credit monopoly to who ever they like and I think they may build an army like this shortly in the US and take it down for the interest owed to the creditor class... It could happen and more than likely will. The system is at the point now to where we are all wind up toys on a spread sheet...

This new complete direct injection digital money system that is being proposed world wide is a very very dangerous situation for humanity.
You're completely nuts. It's confirmed.

Governments issue bonds to pay for things,not the entire economy. There are also corporate bonds, but they pale in comparison to government bonds.

You have absolutely no understanding of the Federal Reserve system and you have only faint knowledge of how the US Treasury impacts the economy. As I said before, even if you became educated on "The System," you're still too brainwashed by conspiracy mumbo jumbo to ever make real sense of it.

People who understand the economy use it to their advantage. People who are too stupid to understand how it works just complain about how it keeps them poor. You are definitely among that latter grouping.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 2nd, 2020, 5:23 pm
Governments issue bonds to pay for things,not the entire economy.
I think the issue is money creation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 8:31 pm
Governments issue bonds to pay for things,not the entire economy.
I think the issue is money creation.
Then criticize monetary policy. Don’t whine and scream that the system is rigged simply because you have been unsuccessful in it! You guys are idiots and deserve to remain poor.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Governments issue bonds to pay for things,not the entire economy. There are also corporate bonds,
The government and banks issue bonds to the FED and then the FED loan them a supply of #'s they call credit at interest and then the US Banks do the debt multiplier with those #'s by fractional reserve lending to run the economy . All the money in existance starts with the FED or the other central banks and the governments and banks pay them interest on those bonds that the central banks hold for a book entry of #'s that the central banks created for nothing.

END OF STORY!
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 2:29 pm
The government and banks issue bonds to the FED and then the FED loan them a supply of #'s they call credit at interest and then the US Banks do the debt multiplier with those #'s by fractional reserve lending to run the economy . All the money in existance starts with the FED or the other central banks and the governments and banks pay them interest on those bonds that the central banks hold for a book entry of #'s that the central banks created for nothing.

END OF STORY!
Yeah there is really no excuse for the banking system not to be entirely government run. The government could simply issue currency from nothing and then spend the money directly into the economy and issue interest free loans based on the productive capacity the money would allow. There is absolutely no need for private banks or interest.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 2:29 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Governments issue bonds to pay for things,not the entire economy. There are also corporate bonds,

END OF STORY!
That is so awkwardly written and sophomoric that I get the impression that you lifted it from an 8th grader's school essay on the Federal Reserve.

There is a wee bit of accuracy in it, but it is off the mark generally and a gross oversimplification at best.

Try again.....
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sept 15, 2020
Warning - What Happened In California Is Coming To The World - Mark Moss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg92FJRigRM

March 19, 2020
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u- ... y-n1164216
To reduce coronavirus transmission, the federal government has stopped conducting visa interviews for temporary farmworkers from Mexico who want to work in the United States — a move that could disrupt America's supply of fresh fruit and vegetables, industry groups say.

The temporary visa program for farmworkers, known as H-2A, is not entirely halted. Guest workers from Mexico who previously came to the U.S. under the program can be granted interview waivers and allowed to return if their visas expired within the past 12 months. But federal officials told growers that they would stop processing H-2A visa applications from new workers, according to USA Farmers, a group representing H-2A employers, and the Western Growers Association, which represents growers in states including California and Arizona.

A growing number of U.S. farms are relying on H-2A workers as the rural workforce has aged and immigration enforcement has ramped up. In fiscal year 2019, the Labor Department certified over 250,000 positions for temporary foreign farmworkers through the H-2A program, according to federal data. The vast majority come from Mexico.

"An interruption to the processing of agricultural worker visas will undoubtedly cause a significant disruption to the U.S. food supply," a coalition of agriculture trade groups wrote in a letter Tuesday to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, urging the federal government to process all H-2A applications as emergency visas. Two House Republicans also sent a letter to Pompeo voicing concerns.

The State Department said that it was "reviewing all possible options" and emphasized that it was still making H-2A visa applications a priority. "We are well aware of the importance of the H-2 program to the economy and food security of the United States," a State Department official said in a statement.

Despite empty shelves and panic-buying, there are not broad signs of disruption to America's food supply chain because of the coronavirus; over half of all fresh fruit and a third of fresh vegetables are now imported, according to the Food and Drug Administration.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

2020 US unemployment claims, 65 million and counting

US GDP -30%

The gold, silver and cryptocurrencies and VIX index charts are showing signs of going parabolic. The US dollar is close to confirming a massive breakdown. Here's Gold ready to rally from an ascending triangle pattern.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Taco You can bet the house on Trump for Nov 3. Trump will probably require vaccines and begin the destruction of America by Feb 2021. Run from the US Dollar and housing bubble before Trump puts his 2nd term plans into action! :shock:

Nov 2, 2020
Election Day 2020 Update | The Fulleton Informer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbpWCMZn84 :!:

Nov 3, 2020
Trump vs Biden: TRUE WINNER REVEALED | Mike Maloney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO81GqQPFNk

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

When they start warning you on CNBC you know the end is near.

Speaking at the New York Times' DealBook Online Summit on Tuesday morning, SoftBank CEO Masa Son warns about the possibility of an impending "disaster" that could tank global markets in the coming months as the second wave of the virus pandemic intensifies.

SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son says he’s hoarding cash to prepare for ‘worst case scenario’
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/17/softban ... nario.html

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Actively promoting the next false flag event...

They can turn off the power and motor vehicles in every country using satellites.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Taco wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 4:46 pm
Actively promoting the next false flag event...

They can turn off the power and motor vehicles in every country using satellites.

I assume that means crypto holders will be wiped out in a Crypto version of 2008?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

29 Nov 2020
How They Plan to Bankrupt Us All - Dr Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/how-they ... Felm4.html
http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm
First, of course, crashing the global economy has buggered up any investments you may have. And don’t think you are OK if you don’t have any investments because unless you work for the State and have a State pension your retirement fund will have been savagely damaged. Wrecking the economy was deliberate; it is part of the Agenda 21 plan. Billionaires such as Gates and Musk did amazingly well during 2020 – their wealth grew massively. But I bet yours didn’t. But then Bezos controls much of the internet, the Gates Foundation has shares in a variety of drug companies and Musk has the electric car industry tied up. The rest probably just shorted the markets to get rich. Remember the Rothschilds at the end of the Battle of Waterloo? They tricked all the other traders into thinking that Napoleon had won and then cleaned up and made a huge fortune.

Second, they have reduced interest rates to a level never seen before. If you have a million pounds sitting in your Government savings account the annual interest will just about buy you a tankful of petrol. And just to add to the excitement the central banks are all talking about negative interest rates. Put a few quid into a deposit account and you’ll have to pay interest to them.

Third, the crashing economy will destroy millions of jobs. The United Nations said in 2020 that 50% of all jobs are going to disappear and we can trust them because it’s their game, their ball and their packet of sandwiches. Those without jobs will have to rely on government handouts – renamed the universal basic income.

Fourth, if you own your own home, or think you do, or own part of it, then you’re in trouble. Interest rates are going to remain the lowest in history for a while – to make sure that those with savings see their savings slowly disappear. And then interest rates will go up. Not a bit. But a lot. I’ll explain why in a moment. And when interest rates are up to 8, 9 or 10 per cent – or even higher – imagine what mortgage payments will reach. They’ll be even higher. And most people won't be able to afford to keep their homes. That will be end of private home ownership and another step towards a successful Agenda 21.

Fifth, why are interest rates going to soar? Well, because when interest rates rocket so too will inflation. And massive inflation is the best way for governments to get rid of their massive, otherwise unpayable debts. And massive rates of inflation also destroy any savings that people have hung onto.

Oh, and there is a sixth trick up their sleeve: taxes.

Governments everywhere have been throwing money around with great joy. Ten billion here, a hundred billion there. They’ll need to replenish the coffers and pay off the debts. And so taxes are going to rise. They’ll invent new taxes you’ve never dreamt of – and the main aim will not be to raise money but to impoverish everyone.

They don’t want us to own anything. It’s the plan. Check it out – I’m not making this up.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Return to “News and Current Events”