Chris Yoon, false prophet on YT and plagiarizer of Steve Pieczenik

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Chris Yoon, false prophet on YT and plagiarizer of Steve Pieczenik

Post by TruthSeeker »

I have been watching the videos of this YT "Prophet" who states that Joe Biden will be arrested by January 19th and Donald J. Trump will be sworn in for a second term January 20th.

Does anyone know anything about this guy?

One of the things I look for in a prophet is a proven track record. Has he prophesied anything before and had it come to pass?

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him.

Any comments?
Last edited by TruthSeeker on January 15th, 2021, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chris Yoon, prophet on YT - Joe Biden arrested January 19th, Trump sworn in for a second term January 20th

Post by Winston »

Its hard to say. We will see. But i dont see how anyone can take down the deep state. They are a hydra entrenched in everything. Even in the mind of the masses who have nothing to do with politics. Even actors and celebrities side with the deep state hydra monster.

Btw no prophet is 100 percent accurate. Even psychics with a good accuracy rate like Sylvia Browne have been wrong. Even some Bible prophecies failed. For example the prophecy in Ezekiel about Tyre being destroyed never came to pass. So no one is perfect. Not even God.

I hope that prediction is true of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chris Yoon, prophet on YT - Joe Biden arrested January 19th, Trump sworn in for a second term January 20th

Post by Winston »

Hilarious comment below the video:

Dana B
Picturing Biden on the inauguration podium about to swear in, then Trump steps in to point at him in The Apprentice' board room style, saying, "You're fired...AND you're under arrest."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A lot of people are saying the same thing based on what they claim to have been told by mortal sources. Don't know if this guy's one, but I think there are a lot of opportunists out there who read around in the quite extensive Q world, synthesize what they read and then pass it along as inside info. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people expecting (and no doubt predicting within their circles) the same things.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More videos by Chris Yoon about what's coming. I've never heard an Asian guy talk about this stuff.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

In the video that I posted he said that Biden will be arrested on or by January 19th. In his more recent video that Winston posted he said Biden may be arrested. So he's already wavering. (James 1:8)

Anyway his main prophecy is that Trump will continue in office January 20th.

We shall see if his visions (dreams) come from the Lord or if he is speaking out of the vision of his own heart. (Jeremiah 23:16)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 7:17 pm

We shall see if his visions (dreams) come from the Lord or if he is speaking out of the vision of his own heart. (Jeremiah 23:16)
Or a third option -- he's just passing around widespread scuttlebutt. What he's saying is nothing new -- though all the others that the tech totalitarians could catch have been scrubbed from the internet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some of the comments in his videos say hes being deceived by a lying spirit so that when his prophecies dont come true it causes people to turn away from Jesus. What do u think?

How does he have so many subscribers? Has he ever predicted anything accurately that reason couldn't have predicted?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@Neo @Winston
Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 1:30 am
Some of the comments in his videos say hes being deceived by a lying spirit so that when his prophecies dont come true it causes people to turn away from Jesus. What do u think?

How does he have so many subscribers? Has he ever predicted anything accurately that reason couldn't have predicted?
I don't think that Chris Yoon is going to turn anyone away from or to Jesus. He is a novelty. He is saying what many want to hear at the moment - that Biden stole the election (which is true) and that Trump will remain in office come January 20.

I predict that if Yoon's prophecy doesn't come to pass he will begin to make excuses which is usually what these so called prophets do when their prophecies don't come to pass in the time they prescribed. He will not be humble, get on his knees and repent.

On the other hand, if his prophecy does come to pass and Trump is inaugurated into office January 20th, he will most likely be revered as a modern day prophet, a servant of the Most High and his ministry will increase and expand. He will have many more followers, not only on YT.

I give him a 40% chance of being right, only because I see what he's predicting is within the realm of possibility and the post you made about Trump using military force to remain in office.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chris Yoon got one of his videos removed. See his announcement post here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisYoon/community
The censorship is beginning for me... I expected something like this. YouTube has taken my last video down titled "God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term". I will upload that one on Rumble. I have another being uploaded right now.

Rumble ID: chrisyoon
To find me, switch from "Videos" to "Channels" in search bar and type "chrisyoon"

I have one more strike before I am banned for a week, if I don't post here, you can find me on Rumble.

Best,
Chris

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another guy predicts Biden will be arrested and Trump will get a second term too, on the Alex Jones show. His name is Steve Pieczenik, an expert on military coups and politics with a good accuracy record in his predictions. Here's what he said about it on the Alex Jones show below.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/is-this- ... -infowars/

Wow this Steve Pieczenik guy has a lot of impressive credentials and background and seems like a real political insider. See his Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 9:57 am
I have been watching the videos of this YT "Prophet" who states that Joe Biden will be arrested by January 19th and Donald J. Trump will be sworn in for a second term January 20th.

Does anyone know anything about this guy?

One of the things I look for in a prophet is a proven track record. Has he prophesied anything before and had it come to pass?

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him.

Any comments?
I'll gladly bet large amounts of real world money that everyone in this thread is wrong. Trump is going to be imprisoned, Biden is going to die 2 years into his presidency, Kamala will lose the next election to an upstart young Republican. See, anyone can make shit up
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah anyone can say anything. However Steve Pieczenik is a government insider. Hes worked for 5 US presidents and has a lot of connections in government and politics. See his wikipedia page below. So u see hes not just another armchair layman. He has a lot of inside connections.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 1:14 am
Yeah anyone can say anything. However Steve Pieczenik is a government insider. Hes worked for 5 US presidents and has a lot of connections in government and politics. See his wikipedia page below. So u see hes not just another armchair layman. He has a lot of inside connections.

Having a lot of connections doesn't also make him correct. Look at Giuliani, formerly one of the most powerful men in America, who traded every bit of credibility he had for one last moment in the spotlight. Seems like Steve is on a similar trajectory to failure
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@Winston Thanks for posting the Steve Pieczenik video. Now we know where Chris Yoon gets his stuff from.

It appears that Chris Yoon has plagiarized the work of Steve Pieczenik.

Does anyone think that Steve Pieczenik is some kind of disinfo agent?