First loss of interest in American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

First loss of interest in American women

Post by S_Parc »

Here's another open question ... when did you fellows first start to lose interest in American women?

And if this occurred, did it have a spill over effect onto other groups of females?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

When I was in college I met some foreign exchange students from South Africa, Germany, Austrailia and Laos. They were friendly, open and seemed a lot nicer than the other American kids that were in college with me. This opened my eyes to the possibility of meeting women from foreign countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:When I was in college I met some foreign exchange students from South Africa, Germany, Austrailia and Laos. They were friendly, open and seemed a lot nicer than the other American kids that were in college with me. This opened my eyes to the possibility of meeting women from foreign countries.
It slowly started with me in college as well. The real conversion, if you want to call it that, was in the first few years out when it was clear that there were something a little off about mainstreamers and how the genders interacted. The end of days, however, was ages 28-29.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

for me when i moved here to study.. I notices how the dating was so different and the lack of respect women have for men. now I only date foreign women until the day I am done with my studies..then i'll move out for good.
hello
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Around age 17 had a school trip up to Quebec city and Montreal. But my eyes weren't open til I met Swedish and German women stateside.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Guys,

It all started for me when I used to have protected sex with Black women all the time because my mother had coerced me into dating Black women. She actually wanted me to marry a big, fat, Black, dark, mammi (not "mami" like mamichula...mammi as pronounced "ma'am-mee" but trust me, those types of women are not ma[d]am[es]!...because she subscribed to Black American culture yet the culture didn't subscribe back to my mother...but that's another story.

In any event, once I had sex with a Panamanian in NYC, and that chick had forced me to go raw/bareback with her and how she treated me in bed and I didn't have to ask her to go down on me...whereas with Black American women, my experiences had been that everytime I have tried to put my dick near their face, they would blatantly say "no" yet Latinas never turned down sucking dick; if anything, they had initiated it half of the time. That Panamanian chick cooked comida tipica de Panama for me for free and it f***ed my whole head up.

That Panamanian chick f***ed my head up so much that she makes me loathe condoms as dangerous as that is. I go limp bizkit like Fred Durst everytime I try to put a condom on; I have "whenever a condom is being utilized" erectile dysfunction. Real talk.

I'm sold. FW IV life!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I broke out of the Matrix the minute I first landed in Brazil! I checked into the hotel and hit Ipanema Beach and I had my "Eureka Moment." Ah ha! Look at all these lovely ladies with their beautiful bodies, smiles on their faces and lack of bitchiness!!!!

Brazilian ladies are fantastic but they suffer from the "fish out of water" syndrome ie they don't do very well outside of Brazil. So I went home and signed up for a few international dating sites to see what the rest of the world had to offer. I felt like a kid in a candy store!!!!!!

Once I discovered the filipinas, I was toast :) American women.....does not compute......does not compute....does not compute. Been happily married to my filipina wife for 4 years. It's been paradise!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

E_Irizarry wrote:That Panamanian chick f***ed my head up so much that she makes me loathe condoms as dangerous as that is.
not as dangerous as buying into poisen products backed by corrupt institutions and junk science, all funded by eugenicists

keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

S_Parc wrote: It slowly started with me in college as well. The real conversion, if you want to call it that, was in the first few years out when it was clear that there were something a little off about mainstreamers and how the genders interacted. The end of days, however, was ages 28-29.
My response would be exactly identical to yours except that mines would be 'was ages 24-25.'
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When I was in college I met some foreign exchange students from South Africa, Germany, Austrailia and Laos. They were friendly, open and seemed a lot nicer than the other American kids that were in college with me. This opened my eyes to the possibility of meeting women from foreign countries.
Well, foreign exchange students are cosmopolitan. There are Americans who are foreign exchange students in other lands and these are seen as exactly what you described- open and friendly and nice- unlike the anal Japanese or the uptight Koreans or the Commie Chinese or the dour Russians all of whom do not understand freedom. It is the American who is relaxed and free and talkative and who is open about sex. This is how people in other countries see the US.

I was talking with a Filipino guy in Davao and he said this: in our country we are not like Americans, we are conservative. In America you go on a date and then after one hour you go to a hotel to f*ck. Here we do not do that. Here you need to visit the girl at home and meet the parents. Here, we have respect.

Also, most people see Americans as open and friendly and nice. Unlike themselves who are anal and unsmiling or too conservative.

Strange!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

pete98146 wrote:I broke out of the Matrix the minute I first landed in Brazil! I checked into the hotel and hit Ipanema Beach and I had my "Eureka Moment." Ah ha! Look at all these lovely ladies with their beautiful bodies, smiles on their faces and lack of bitchiness!!!!

Brazilian ladies are fantastic but they suffer from the "fish out of water" syndrome ie they don't do very well outside of Brazil. So I went home and signed up for a few international dating sites to see what the rest of the world had to offer. I felt like a kid in a candy store!!!!!!

Once I discovered the filipinas, I was toast :) American women.....does not compute......does not compute....does not compute. Been happily married to my filipina wife for 4 years. It's been paradise!
NICE! LMAO! :o)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

LinuxOnly wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:That Panamanian chick f***ed my head up so much that she makes me loathe condoms as dangerous as that is.
not as dangerous as buying into poisen products backed by corrupt institutions and junk science, all funded by eugenicists

Not as bad as running Linux clusters on VMware. LOL Just kidding.m But you are right again!!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I never had a moment, but a feeling.

I was a nice guy, fairly popular in high school. Started DJ'ing my Jr year but had my own equipment in my Senior year. While a benefit of being a DJ is the attention you get especially from Women was never my focus. That's not to say I didn't take advantage of it here and there. But even then I found it a struggle to find women I was attracted too that were also interested in me.

When I found mIRC, that opened up another world. I still met girls mostly locally (if you consider Bakersfield and San Diego "local" to Northwest Corner of Los Angeles).

This women I had serious intentions of seeing was in Canada. When it became apparent I was never going to see her, she cut off communication. Then it was Silke from Germany. From that point on I have never really considered American women and if I did, it was because it was just easier because they were closer. But then I started to notice a pattern.

Most of these women were single parents. To get away from single parents, I am forced to look overseas. I like Caucasian women, but I also like Latinas. My experience with Latins is that is there is class and skin color thing going on. Light skinned Latins dominate the media, sports, business and politics in South America, even in Spain. Darker skinned usually of native decent, African or West Indian decent are considered lower class and usually poor.

For that I have reservations about Latin America and continue to do so until I can get down there. Maybe towards the end of the year.

Anyway, I never had an "Ha Ah" moment, my needs directed my actions and decision making.

Maybe I'm smarter than I thought?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:.... I was a nice guy, fairly popular in high school. Started DJ'ing my Jr year but had my own equipment in my Senior year. While a benefit of being a DJ is the attention you get especially from Women was never my focus. That's not to say I didn't take advantage of it here and there. But even then I found it a struggle to find women I was attracted too that were also interested in me.

.... Most of these women were single parents. To get away from single parents, I am forced to look overseas. I like Caucasian women, but I also like Latinas. My experience with Latins is that is there is class and skin color thing going on. Light skinned Latins dominate the media, sports, business and politics in South America, even in Spain. Darker skinned usually of native decent, African or West Indian decent are considered lower class and usually poor.

... For that I have reservations about Latin America and continue to do so until I can get down there. Maybe towards the end of the year.
You are right about both things that are quoted here. Western women are spoiled; they have too much to chose from as in the quantity of guys, but not as in the quality of guys in American society.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I saw an advert in the back of a magazine in 1992 about Russian women so I ordered a catalog. The girls were mind-blowing. I had casual relationships with some America skanks, f**k em and chuck em from then on.

Then I took a trip to Ecuador in 1997 and that pretty much torched any glimmer of home of me hooking up with an American female.

After leaving the military for good in 2000, I took off for Eastern Europe and never looked back. Now when I see an America female, I do not even see a person. All I see is a walking factory that spews an endless flood of misery, drama, debt, decay, and stupid.

Seriously, in my mind all I see is a stick figure or a HTML placeholder icon. I react to America females the same way someone would react to a leper. Ew...get this thing away from me ASAP. Weird thing is, many American females pick up on my vibe and dont know how to deal with it.

This is EXACTLY how I see American females and feminists in general: http://www.impawards.com/1988/they_live_xlg.html
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.