Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Post by Winston »

Wow Trump has actually done something constructive. He has promised to lower drug prices in America. Wow I've been saying all along that cost of living needs to be lowered in America, that should be one of the major issues, not stupid racial equality which will never happen and is useless to talk about. Thanks for listening to me President Trump!

Why is Trump doing this now? Why not before?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trump issues 15 pardons. Why doesn't he pardon Edward Snowden too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

January 21, 2021
Trump The New York Gangster And His Con Job :!: #JoeImbriano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBXbl1VCCE

Trump The New York Gangster Part 2 #JoeImbriano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO-gLPWvpjY
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February 16, 2021
How living in China changed my view on Trump and US politics | NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py7ew8zeIVE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/py7ew8zeIVE/
In this interview, we talked with Kevin, a California native who, in his words, went from an almond milk latte drinking millennial liberal who viewed Donald Trump’s 2016 election as a catastrophe to America, to someone who voted for him in 2020. As for what caused that drastic change -- he cites his four year experience living in China.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sean Hannity 4/19/21 Trump Interview / FOX
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nW3EO2XAOFuX/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trump on McConnell, Biden and Fauci, what he'd do in a possible 2nd term | Newsmax EXCLUSIVE

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I asked an expat friend if Trump did anything while in office. He said yes. See below.

"If you didn’t think trump did very much you were not paying attention he did a lot list
Energy independent
Low fuel cost
Rebuilt the military
Started a new branch of military space force
Got North Korea to stop launching missles
Got the terrorists to stop everything
Got the economy going a lot of good paying jobs it was an employee market people could quit a job to get a better one
Stoped most of the illegal immigration from Mexico started the wall
Did most of not all the things he campaigned on
Was fixing the trade between us and China
Was get manufacturers to come back to USA
With the over site on China trade chinas economy was on its way down
Which caused China to release the covid virus to stop everything
Although I didn’t agree with trumps decision on combating the virus with the lock downs mask and vaccine but he was relying on Fauci which was a mistake
And as you will be able to see with the 2000 mule movie coming out that illegal ballot harvesting was taking place which was enough to still the election
Watch and see if the Democrats try to keep the emergency measures in place so they can do it again
There many other things that trump did while in office but this is enough to get you started and if you really want the truth you can research it more"

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 9:44 am
I asked an expat friend if Trump did anything while in office. He said yes. See below.

"If you didn’t think trump did very much you were not paying attention he did a lot list
Energy independent
Low fuel cost
Rebuilt the military
Started a new branch of military space force
Got North Korea to stop launching missles
Got the terrorists to stop everything
Got the economy going a lot of good paying jobs it was an employee market people could quit a job to get a better one
Stoped most of the illegal immigration from Mexico started the wall
Did most of not all the things he campaigned on
Was fixing the trade between us and China
Was get manufacturers to come back to USA
With the over site on China trade chinas economy was on its way down
Which caused China to release the covid virus to stop everything
Although I didn’t agree with trumps decision on combating the virus with the lock downs mask and vaccine but he was relying on Fauci which was a mistake
And as you will be able to see with the 2000 mule movie coming out that illegal ballot harvesting was taking place which was enough to still the election
Watch and see if the Democrats try to keep the emergency measures in place so they can do it again
There many other things that trump did while in office but this is enough to get you started and if you really want the truth you can research it more"
That is just surface level propaganda except a few things:

We are not "energy independent".....the US imports almost 8.5 million barrels of oil a day....the US consumes nearly 20 million barrels of oil a day.....so we are nowhere near energy independent simply due to the imports that are required.

The low fuel cost is true as they were much lower than current prices. What no one states is that Trump was selling off the SPR during his entire time in office as to keep prices low and now the SPR is continuing to be sold off to try to lower prices but it is no longer working. We have been selling off a strategic reserve that was meant to be used in times of crisis which obviously doesn't matter.......since we have been in a financial crisis for some time now.

The space force is true although it is just another grift for the military industrial complex that is draining the citizens dry

I am not sure about North Korea stopping missile launches but that could be true although that no longer matters since they are now.

Never finished the wall and illegal immigration continues. Estimates are somewhere between 11 and 33 million illegals live in the US right now....lol

Started a phony trade war with China that didn't do anything. China is holding the industrial base that the US offshored as collateral for the debt that the US owes them......lol so who has the upper hand here?

I don't think China released "COVID" there is no proof of this. Currently, no one has actually proven through koch postulate that the virus even exists. Furthermore, the claims of where it was released in China are still mixed to this day. Some say it was a wet market and others say it was a lab. We still do not know.

Trump unleashed the vaccine which is the most dangerous vaccine released yet and he allowed it to become a mandatory medical procedure that you have to take if you want a job or to keep your job or to even go to school.

Trump is just another grifter that needs to go away.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Winston
Thanks for the list you just posted (I don't know that much about Republic party politics, just voted for Trump last time hoping it'd help break apart the jewnited states).
What do you think of DeSantis as a possible alternative to Trump?
I don't know that much about Republic party politics, but @gsjackson had some good things to say about him, and we discussed him a bit here when he did the "Stop WOKE" act:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45202

I'm not anti-Trump, but am disgusted with him for crawling to our mortal enemies the jews, and also shamefully letting the jews terrorize and destroy Syria and exploit all the refugees as part of their campaign for the European genocide via mass immigration, as well as Trump shockingly pushing globohomo for them (a low I didn't think he'd stoop to, though I was never actuallly in MAGA or a Trump cheerleader either).
DeSantis, of course, like any US politician with an iota of a chance of getting anywhere near the White House or a high position in US politics, is also setting himself to crawl to the jews and Israel as well (see the thread I linked to to see what we mean), but on a "lesser of two evils" basis DeSantis might not be bad....
Edit: I'll go ahead and copy/paste an example of DeSantis' crawling here:

By the way Winston, I'm not trying to derail this into Trump bashing exactly, but what do you think about Trump being one of the many notable members in the Epstein black book? I know a lot of people rubbed shoulders with Epstein and Maxwell because they were famous socialites as well as Israeli Mossad pedophilia/blackmail ring operators, but it certainly isn't a mark in Trump's favor. :shock:

Anyway, I have some criticisms of Trump crawling to the jews, but you guys can all still count on me to never vote Democrat.
Louis Farrakhan is the only leader who has the integrity to be the US President IMO, but pretty safe to say that won't be happening. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 4:01 pm
I don't think China released "COVID" there is no proof of this. Currently, no one has actually proven through koch postulate that the virus even exists. Furthermore, the claims of where it was released in China are still mixed to this day. Some say it was a wet market and others say it was a lab. We still do not know.
I have my doubts that China released it as well. You might find this interesting: Ron Unz did a good job of gathering a lot of supporting evidence and documentation indicating Covid was likely a "neocon" biowarfare attack on China (and Iran, etc):
https://www.unz.com/page/covid-biowarfare-articles/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 4:39 pm
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 4:01 pm
I have my doubts that China released it as well. You might find this interesting: Ron Unz did a good job of gathering a lot of supporting evidence and documentation indicating Covid was likely a "neocon" biowarfare attack on China (and Iran, etc):
https://www.unz.com/page/covid-biowarfare-articles/
I think that is much more likely than China releasing it. Keep in mind, the US has known biowarfare labs spread throughout the entire world due to the massive amounts of military bases we have around the world. I think logic would tell someone that it is much more likely that the US launched this "attack" although I am skeptical on the nature of COVID itself. I am still not convinced that there is an actual "COVID virus" that actually exists as much as the "COVID virus" is a massive psychological operation that was coordinated at the highest levels of the intelligence/media/medical apparatus. I still have not seen any physical proof of a "virus"......where are the videos done by coroners showing the virus in a human body that is dead? where are the biology departments at universities showing the virus via microscope?.......why are we only seeing the digital imagery of what the supposed covid virus looks like and not the real virus?