Ladislav in Alaska

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ladislav in Alaska

Post by ladislav »

Hi, dudes!

Got tired of not being able to travel internationally so, decide to use some free miles to check out this place.

This is my third day in Anchorage, Alaska. It looks a lot like Washington state albeit much less populated and with more majestic mountains and bays all around. Anchorage is like a small town in Washington state.

The people on the streets are interesting. Like there is no majority or minority. 20% white, 20% black 20% natives Eskimos and Indians, 20% Hispanics 20% Samoans et al. And then a smattering of some others. Russian churches with orthodox crosses at cemeteries.

The architecture is typical Americana.

The first impression is that the people here are kind of down to earth, not very class conscious and not afraid of strangers. They nod at you and say hello as you walk by. Kind of easier to talk to.

Most bums downtown are Eskimos. They look like Siberian natives ( of course). I gave one some money. Their English is unaccented ( of course).

Saw one really pretty Indian girl- like Pocahontas. Gorgeous.

Should you come here for girls? No.

But there is a lot to see here. I'll see what tours they have available.

And I'd imagine if you have a good job and a wife already, this would be a really great place to raise a wholesome family.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ladislav in Alaska

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 12:43 am
I gave one some money.
Loser.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:
Hi, dudes!

Got tired of not being able to travel internationally so, decide to use some free miles to check out this place.

This is my third day in Anchorage, Alaska. It looks a lot like Washington state albeit much less populated and with more majestic mountains and bays all around. Anchorage is like a small town in Washington state.

The people on the streets are interesting. Like there is no majority or minority. 20% white, 20% black 20% natives Eskimos and Indians, 20% Hispanics 20% Samoans et al. And then a smattering of some others. Russian churches with orthodox crosses at cemeteries.

The architecture is typical Americana.

The first impression is that the people here are kind of down to earth, not very class conscious and not afraid of strangers. They nod at you and say hello as you walk by. Kind of easier to talk to.

Most bums downtown are Eskimos. They look like Siberian natives ( of course). I gave one some money. Their English is unaccented ( of course).

Saw one really pretty Indian girl- like Pocahontas. Gorgeous.

But there is a lot to see here. I'll see what tours they have available.

And I'd imagine if you have a good job and a wife already, this would be a really great place to raise a wholesome family.
The 80% good people should be able to dispose of the white racist filth with no problem coming up, the bank will wire some #'s to their IPADS and say make whitie pay.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

ladislav wrote:

10 men to every woman, terrible ratio. Highest STD count of any state. I suggest you go Salmon fishing.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There are more men than women in Alaska. The total population of Alaska is estimated at 736,732 people with 387,296 male and 349,436 female. There are 37,860 more men than women in the state, which is 5.14% of the total population.

The Alaska Gender Ratio is 111 men to 100 women (111:100) or 1.11. Alaska's gender ratio is higher than the national average of 97 men to 100 women (97:100) or 0.97.

source https://www.states101.com/gender-ratios/alaska
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@IraqVet2003 is from Alaska. Any comments bro?

Maybe u and ladislav can meet up? You should PM him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 1:21 am
ladislav wrote:
I gave one some money.
Loser.
Don't call someone a loser just for being compassionate.

Btw ladislav do u feel that vibe in Alaska that people say makes u wanna stay and never leave? If so what is it like? What do people do for fun there? Do people talk to u in bars there? In beautiful nature areas like Utah people are usually more down to earth and will say hi to strangers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Btw ladislav do u feel that vibe in Alaska that people say makes u wanna stay and never leave? If so what is it like? What do people do for fun there? Do people talk to u in bars there? In beautiful nature areas like Utah people are usually more down to earth and will say hi to strangers.
It's all very subjective, but, yes, I felt the people were more down to earth and less scared of strangers. As far as the " vibe" of never wanting to leave, I didn't feel it. It's awfully expensive and there are fewer women than men, and I didn't have a job of any kind. I 'd imagine the winter come and me being alone in this cold. I saw just one pretty woman there. But there were lots of handsome men.
And yes, it was a bit like Utah.
The WIFI sucked, T mobile would not roam properly and I could not get a hot spot.
I dunno if I would want to stay. Only if I had a great job and already had a wife and kids.
I did not go to bars but in restaurants waiters and waitresses were friendlier than on mainland. And I saw friendly Koreans. In LA, Koreans look mean and ready to draw a gun.
Nah, just visit and get out. Not a good place for a lone man.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

@ladislav how long you staying for? Where are you staying? What does it cost? How about the food cost? Salmon steaks every meal there? Are there many tourist there now? Is it cold now? Are you going to post some photos here or on Facebook? It's the only state that I've never been to.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I just stayed for 8 days, a cheap motel. Some $50 a night, communal bathroom, the food about same as in CA. Not too many tourists because of Covid. Temperature in the 60's.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Somebody get that poor bear a female.
Time to Hide!