American Women in 1969 - Wow look how different they were!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: American Women in the 1960's - Wow look how different they were!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this clip from the film "Easy Rider" from 1969, with Jack Nicholson, about two bikers freewheeling around America like freespirits. In this diner scene, the American girls are so friendly and flirtatious and open. They flirt with the biker guys and make passes at them. Imagine American girls doing that today. lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064276/

Some great quotes from the film:

"This used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it."

"People always talk about individual freedom, but when they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

This seems like an interesting film to check out.

Easy Rider (1969)

Easy Rider, a 1969 road movie written by Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and Terry Southern, depicts two bikers who travel through the American Southwest and South and experience its land and people. The movie stars Fonda, Hopper, and Jack Nicholson and was produced by Fonda and directed by Hopper.

Wyatt and Billy are two motorcycle riders (bikers) on their way to Mardis Gras, and encounter hitchhikers, a drunken lawyer, a jail cell, a whorehouse and the death of a friend. Written by Aaron Horne

Two young "hippie" bikers, Wyatt and Billy sell some dope in Southern California, stash their money away in their gas-tank and set off for a trip across America, on their own personal odyssey looking for a way to lead their lives. On the journey they encounter bigotry and hatred from small-town communities who despise and fear their non-conformism. However Wyatt and Billy also discover people attempting 'alternative lifestyles' who are resisting this narrow-mindedness, there is always a question mark over the future survival of these drop-out groups. The gentle hippie community who thank God for 'a place to stand' are living their own unreal dream. The rancher they encounter and his Mexican wife are hard-pushed to make ends meet. Even LSD turns sour when the trip is a bad one. Death comes to seem the only freedom. When they arrive at a diner in a small town, they are insulted by the local rednecks as weirdo degenerates. They are arrested on some minor pretext by the local sheriff and thrown in jail where they meet George Hanson, a liberal alcoholic lawyer. He gets them out and decides to join them on their trip to New Orleans in time for Mardi Gras. Written by alfiehitchie.

Great reviews about the meaning of this film:
8/10
This used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.
film-critic25 September 2004

I was utterly surprised by this film. I was expecting nothing more than some short scenes of our now-infamous actors smoking marijuana followed by trippy Willy Wonka scenes . Oddly, this did occur, but this film was much more than that. This film should be shown in every American History class in the United States. It not only showed the beauty of the country of which we reside, but it also spoke about the people that reside in it. You know the old saying, 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people', well after watching this film, it is a very true statement. We are afraid of what is different. We are a culture that is afraid of change, yet seek it so badly. We are a society of hypocrites, androids, and ignorants. We thrive on the fact that we are the best country in the world, yet somebody shows any disassociation of routine, we are the first to question and get angry. I would dare say that we have moved so far from the 60s that I cannot see why our parents do not cry everyday. Their generations was a free-spirited, mind challenging culture that explored all possibilities no matter the cost. The experience was all they needed as a reward. Now, we are more concerned about money and the family-plan that we sometimes place ourselves on the backburner to life. Wake, eat, and pay the bills. What a sad daily structure that we have. When was the last time you considered the possibility of just jumping on your bike and riding until you hit water? Probably not for a long time … why? It is called 'bills' and 'responsibilities'. These are the choices that we chose to make, and for anyone to say that they cannot do it, I would have to challenge. You CAN do anything, it is whether you chose to do it is another question. I wonder what it will be like in another 30 years. Where will we be, and will the idea of individualism be lost? I can't wait to see.
The American Dream has always been about freedom. But like George Hanson says; it's one thing to talk about being free, but something else entirely to actually be it. That's the theme of the entire movie, and the way that it plays out, and the ending especially, aptly portray the difference between saying something and actually doing it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Banano wrote:
December 12th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Look how different they were, AW for 60s and 70s look like Russian women these days, the way they dance,dress, body type..

faces look natural, theres no anger , no fake forced smile, duck mouth face, I bet rejections didnt feel so painful back then...our fathers are lucky bastards and I dont think they realise how much women changed since then

even not good looking women is still normal and desirable

compare them to girls in niteclubs these days
They danced so much better back then, and there was lots of great slow dancing even up through the 80s and 90s. Today's nightclub music has degenerated into just two generes, country (especially line dancing, where everyone is dancing in their own personal bubbles), and hardcore violent rap aka the gang banger music. And they water it down by calling it "hip hop." And in less than even a decade, slow dancing has gone the way of the dinosaurs.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Easy Rider? "An interesting film to check out?" Some little hidden gem you happened to discover, Winston? It's considered the quintessential '60s movie, a major film classic.

And yes, women sometimes would pretty overtly make their interest known in those days.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: American Women in 1969 - Wow look how different they were!

Post by Winston »

Wow look at the American women in this movie from 1969 called Hell's Angels. They were so open and friendly and easy. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston that is the way it was back then, my father and mother got married after dating for 2 months then had 5 kids and it went down hill fast. 5 KIDS and my mother could not handle all of us. She treated my dad like he was shit and his second wife did the same, he was bad at women selection, His peter did his thinking for him.

They did this on purpose " the rulers " and most of the women can't figure/reason out what has happened, they will still breed alot even though we are off the cliff and most of the kids will have a crap future.

Look at that house in the back ground, everybody could own a house like that back then. Those were the days.. NOTHING BUT WHITE RACIST!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1969 Italian film about free sex and free love and how everyone was making love with everyone else. Is that really true or exaggerated and only applies to a select few high society class rather than the mainstream?

Camille 2000 (1969)

Sensuous Marguerite is addicted to sex and money. She is kept by a wealthy man, has a string of young lovers and hosts wild orgies in her luxurious villa.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064122/?ref_=vp_back

Trailer

Wow the women in this trailer look so natural and elegant.

Some scenes from it. With that jazzy 60s/70s soundtrack too of course. lol. Wow the main girl in it looks so perfect!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these dancing girls from 1975. They look very feminine and wholesome.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at the romantic jetset lifestyle of the 1960s with groovy music in the background. lol. That decade may have been turbulent, but the music and culture of the era was amazing and soulful.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this girl in the blue dress. So sexy and feminine and tantalizing!

Wow this girl is so beautiful, elegant and feminine.

@Moretorque and @gsjackson, doesn't this remind you of all the romantic, groovy, fun, jetset times you had in the 60s and 70s? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look how romantic and fun the 60s were!

@Moretorque and @gsjackson and @WorldTraveler, doesn't this remind you of all the romantic, groovy, fun, jetset times you had in the 60s and 70s? lol. Don't you miss such cool carefree days? lol. Watch those clips and see what i mean. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Scenes from Camille 2000 with soft tempo lounge music. Wow look how perfect her face is! Can you imagine having a dream love affair like this? It would make your life PERFECT! lol. Every time I've had that it never lasts.

Wow isn't this your dream life? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these ladies in the 1960s doing "the shake". They look so feminine!

Wow look at these magazine ads from the 1960s. The women in them look so feminine and natural.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look how lady like American women looked in the 1960s while traveling!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 6:18 am
Wow look at the American women in this movie from 1969 called Hell's Angels. They were so open and friendly and easy. lol

Here's another one from 1967 called "Hell's Angels on Wheels" starring Jack Nicholson as the lead biker. Wow Jack Nicholson was a badass back then. The women in them look so easy and freespirited.

Full movie can be downloaded here:
https://yts.mx/movies/hells-angels-on-wheels-1967

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this trailer from the 1973 film "Student Teachers". It has a brief appearance by Chuck Norris as a karate teacher. The girls in it look so floosy and freespirited and carefree. Wow. Were American women really like that in 1973? Geez. How have they changed so differently? A movie like this would never be made today or shown in a positive light.