Anyone going to Thailand this Year?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Anyone going to Thailand this Year?

Post by Shemp »

jerryrigged wrote:
August 16th, 2021, 10:16 pm
Alright mr yuck you pissed me off enough to troll

Italianman's true archnemesis.
Looks like PAG trolled us all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

I've been to Thailand recently and would like to create a thread about my trip
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

@mod after how many posts you stop checking my posts before publishing?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PocosonSnaffle wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 11:26 pm
@mod after how many posts you stop checking my posts before publishing?
After 3 legit posts you are no longer moderated.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am in Pattaya just now.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 8:50 am
I am in Pattaya just now.
Photos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
PocosonSnaffle
Freshman Poster

Post by PocosonSnaffle »

Was in Bangkok last month. Going to create a thread now that I'm no longer moderated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/ ... ely-402160
Compulsory mask wearing to end immediately

The Thai prime minister has signed the order to cancel the wearing of mask in public. Starting June 24, muffling will be optional even in busy places although elderly people, the infirm and pregnant women are advised to continue doing so if in a crowded situation. However, individual businesses can still require mask wearing on their premises, if they so insist.

Pattaya’s mayor Poramese Ngampichet had earlier predicted that the unpopular rule would end on July 1, but the notice in the Royal Gazette takes immediate effect. The requirement to wear a mask in public had been widely disregarded in Pattaya for some weeks, especially in night time venues, and there had been no recent cases of enforcement by police or health authorities. Malls and supermarkets are expected to abandon temperature checks and signing-in procedures which, in any case, had become hit and miss in the last two months.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

Heading there in three weeks as a part of travel company. We want to make a proper check up of some of the hotels and areas and see what we can recommend to our clients. With the modern custom CRM for the travel business https://zoftify.com/solutions/custom-tr ... -operators, the quality of our services increased sufficiently and the development in the industry in general is hard to ignore.
Last edited by glanmit on September 29th, 2023, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Make sure you guys use protection over there. An acquaintance returned home a few years back from Thailand after visiting his regular “girl friend” and started struggling with a skin condition. A few later he was diagnosed with HIV and isn’t doing well atm, despite the medication he’s on. His skin looks like Freddy Kruger.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Huddo wrote:
September 27th, 2023, 4:42 am
Make sure you guys use protection over there. An acquaintance returned home a few years back from Thailand after visiting his regular “girl friend” and started struggling with a skin condition. A few later he was diagnosed with HIV and isn’t doing well atm, despite the medication he’s on. His skin looks like Freddy Kruger.
Good point!

A friend of a friend who I have heard of had HIV and would go there to f**k whores bareback - would not touch that place for P4P with a bargepole. You're taking your chances.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
September 28th, 2023, 5:55 pm
Good point!

A friend of a friend who I have heard of had HIV and would go there to f**k whores bareback - would not touch that place for P4P with a bargepole. You're taking your chances.
There's this place called PULSE right near Silom that offers STD testing....conveniently located next to all the gogo bars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.