Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Tsar »

@Winston Is it okay to post a joke about another forum member not intending offense but the other forum member might take offense to the joke? Sometimes comedians joke about an audience member all in good fun but the person might get offended at the comedian.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 7:03 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 6:53 pm
it needs active users that post good content or conversations. Not just in the past but also in the present.
Most visitors don't bother sharing because they see that Winston doesn't take the integrity of the forum seriously.
I know a couple of men who are FSU dating and won’t sign up due to this site being affiliated with AFA and John Adams. It’s a commonly held belief that’s his operation is a scam and he’s a criminal. That’s fair enough too, because the evidence supports this belief in FSU dating circles.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Democracy has prevailed! PAG aka Italianman has been BANNED finally!

Reason shown to the banned: Being a troll and disruptive, starting flame wars, calling other posters a pedofile, slandering others, spreading lies, calling yourself Italian when you are not.

You guys can now celebrate and break out the champagne! lol

For now, I'm going to move the libelous threads against MarcosZeitola to the NSFW board. Unless Marcos, you prefer that I delete them?

From now on guys, please stop posting flame war threads. They drive everyone into the mud and nothing good comes from it. They also bring down the quality of the forum and lower our consciousness to low frequency too.

To @Spencer: Many people want you banned too, and for good reason. You may not be PAG. I disagree with others on that. However, you keep writing gibberish English and engaging in flame wars and useless bashing. Please stop. I'll give you one more chance. Please write NORMAL English from now on. No one likes the gibberish posts. It doesn't seem to be funny to anyone. Also stop bashing people and inciting flame wars. Start posting something of substance. Improve the quality of your posts. Post something intelligent, useful, or insightful. You have one week to comply. Hope you comply. I don't like banning people, but we gotta do some clean up around here, so I'm not asking a lot when I ask you to clean up your posts. Thanks for understanding.

To @Tsar: You also need to stop posting stuff about underaged girls and other taboo topics. You also start too many frivolous threads for every little questions. Please consolidate your questions into one thread. Otherwise you will be temporarily banned. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 4:25 pm
@Winston Is it okay to post a joke about another forum member not intending offense but the other forum member might take offense to the joke? Sometimes comedians joke about an audience member all in good fun but the person might get offended at the comedian.
Depends on the joke. What kind of joke are you talking about? You gotta use common sense on such things and general tact. There is no absolute criteria for stuff like that. Everyone has a different soft spot and sensitivity line.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@Winston Thank you!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:42 pm
Announcement:

Reason shown to the banned: Being a troll and disruptive, starting flame wars, calling other posters a pedofile, slandering others, spreading lies, calling yourself Italian when you are not.

For now, I'm going to move the libelous threads against MarcosZeitola to the NSFW board. Unless Marcos, you prefer that I delete them?

From now on guys, please stop posting flame war threads. They drive everyone into the mud and nothing good comes from it. They also bring down the quality of the forum and lower our consciousness to low frequency too.

To @Spencer: Many people want you banned too, and for good reason. You may not be PAG. I disagree with others on that. However, you keep writing gibberish English and engaging in flame wars and useless bashing. Please stop. I'll give you one more chance. Please write NORMAL English from now on. No one likes the gibberish posts. It doesn't seem to be funny to anyone. Also stop bashing people and inciting flame wars. Start posting something of substance. Improve the quality of your posts. Post something intelligent, useful, or insightful. You have one week to comply. Hope you comply. I don't like banning people, but we gotta do some clean up around here, so I'm not asking a lot when I ask you to clean up your posts. Thanks for understanding.

To @Tsar: You also need to stop posting stuff about underaged girls and other taboo topics. You also start too many frivolous threads for every little questions. Please consolidate your questions into one thread. Otherwise you will be temporarily banned. Thanks.
I thought underage was okay for the NSWF section. Am I wrong?

What are some other taboo topics that you mention?

Can you give examples of threads that are frivilous and how they would be consolidated?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Tsar has been banned for 3 days. He's already had multiple warnings on his account, and keeps posting revolting gross threads in bad taste, and keeps alluding to underaged girls too, and keeps starting too many frivolous threads for too many questions, and never seems to change this behavior.

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:05 pm
Announcement:

Tsar has been banned for 3 days. He's already had multiple warnings on his account, and keeps posting revolting gross threads in bad taste, and keeps alluding to underaged girls too, and keeps starting too many frivolous threads for too many questions, and never seems to change this behavior.
Will you be giving a warning to Shemp?
Shemp wrote:
September 7th, 2021, 3:34 am
I think @Tsar should take advantage of his remaining years of youth and sell himself as a male prostitute in Germany. I know little of this business, however I am confident Tsar would do well because he is always calling people faggot as an insult and such homophobia should be attractive to rich perverts who are filled with self-hatred and would pay well to be verbally abused and maybe pissed on by Tsar before suddenly attacking and f***ing Tsar in the ass and not stopping until Tsar admits he always wanted to be some rich homo's buttboy. Maybe he could even sell himself to PAG (aka @Italianman), who is supposedly very rich these days and would pay well to f**k a white boy like Tsar.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Can you give examples of threads that are frivilous and how they would be consolidated?
I never said underaged girls was ok for any board. You are seeing what you want to see. You've already had multiple warnings. I'm going to have to ban you temporarily.

I told you already:

- Stop posting gross revolting threads in bad taste just to gross people out. Nothing good comes from them. They are not enlightening or informative or useful or entertaining.
- Stop starting frivolous threads for every little question. Keep your questions in one thread.
- Stop alluding to underaged girls.
- Stop ignoring warnings and continuing to do the above, as if you know this forum is lenient and tolerant, so you don't care and are trying to push it as far as you can go. I hate that.

Enough is enough. You are banned for 3 days. Next time remember those things and don't forget them please.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:08 pm
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Shemp wrote:
I think @Tsar should take advantage of his remaining years of youth and sell himself as a male prostitute in Germany. I know little of this business, however I am confident Tsar would do well because he is always calling people faggot as an insult and such homophobia should be attractive to rich perverts who are filled with self-hatred and would pay well to be verbally abused and maybe pissed on by Tsar before suddenly attacking and f***ing Tsar in the ass and not stopping until Tsar admits he always wanted to be some rich homo's buttboy. Maybe he could even sell himself to PAG (aka @Italianman), who is supposedly very rich these days and would pay well to f**k a white boy like Tsar.
No because Shemp was just giving some tongue in cheek humor. And he was retaliating to what Tsar said about him. Shemp is usually decently behaved.

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:09 pm
Tsar wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

I never said underaged girls was ok for any board. You are seeing what you want to see. You've already had multiple warnings. I'm going to have to ban you temporarily.

I told you already:

- Stop posting gross revolting threads in bad taste just to gross people out. Nothing good comes from them. They are not enlightening or informative or useful or entertaining.
- Stop starting frivolous threads for every little question. Keep your questions in one thread.
- Stop alluding to underaged girls.
- Stop ignoring warnings and continuing to do the above, as if you know this forum is lenient and tolerant, so you don't care and are trying to push it as far as you can go. I hate that.

Enough is enough. You are banned for 3 days. Next time remember those things and don't forget them please.
Tsar will be angry when he gets back if you don't give Shemp a warning. He made an offensive and gross post without any provocation and then Tsar said he copied PAG's thread as a title. I'll grab get the popcorn ready for when the drama starts.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:11 pm
Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:08 pm
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Shemp wrote:
No because Shemp was just giving some tongue in cheek humor. And he was retaliating to what Tsar said about him. Shemp is usually decently behaved.
You need to look at the timestamp, Winston. You have the wrong timeline.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Shemp makes his offensive post to Tsar at September 7th, 2021, 6:34 am

Tsar copies PAG and insults Shemp at September 7th, 2021, 7:15 am

Winston, you really are a bad forum leader if you can't see that Shemp provoked the entire conflict.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Tsar will be angry when he gets back if you don't give Shemp a warning. He made an offensive and gross post without any provocation and then Tsar said he copied PAG's thread as a title. I'll grab get the popcorn ready for when the drama starts.

You need to look at the timestamp, Winston. You have the wrong timeline.
You're not looking at the big picture here. This isn't just about one insulting post. This is about a pattern of behavior. Tsar has had too many warnings and violations already and gross behavior that offends many here. Shemp has not. Even if Shemp threw a few insults, it's not his usual pattern. Tsar has multiple violations in severa categories already and needs to clean up his act.

Also there is no such thing as total fairness in this world. Not even on this forum. One has to make a judgment call based on overall behavior and the bigger picture and utilize common sense. Not just nitpick one little thing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:23 pm
Shemp makes his offensive post to Tsar at September 7th, 2021, 6:34 am

Tsar copies PAG and insults Shemp at September 7th, 2021, 7:15 am

Winston, you really are a bad forum leader if you can't see that Shemp provoked the entire conflict.
Shemp's post was obvious tongue and cheek humor. Can't you tell? It wasn't a mean spirited insult. Shemp doesn't have a pattern of doing that. I look at the big picture. Shemp knows better. He is a mature adult.