Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 12:19 am
Winston wrote:
May 26th, 2021, 6:08 am
Jamesbond,
Check out "Terror Train" from 1980. It looks pretty good. See the trailer below.

Trailer

Full Film

Just saw this. It was pretty good. The train was very rad. It had a disco on it, a theatre for magic shows, etc. I never knew a train could be like a cruise liner. A young David Copperfield was in it and he did a lot of amazing tricks on the train. I love movies that take place on a train. It's always fun and exciting. I recommend it if you wanna see a good slasher film. I didn't get the ending though. If anyone does, let me know. Have you seen it yet @jamesbond?

It's been a long time since I have seen this movie, I need to watch it again.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some interesting spooky oldies on YouTube.

Haunts of the Very Rich (1972)

Starring Loyd Bridges. A group of wealthy people are on a plane to an island, but things are not what they appear to be. A Twilight Zone type story. The stewardess looks super nice and gorgeous too, which makes it all the more creepy.

Revenge of the Stepford Wives (1980)

Sequel to the first Stepford Wives film about a bunch of docile android wives in the perfect neighborhood.

Invitation to Hell (1984)

Starring Robert Urich. Man moves his family to a rich neighborhood where they are enticed to join a country club with deadly dark secrets.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 1972 film with lloyd bridges. Doesnt lloyd bridges look like the quintessential all american uncle or grandpa that everyone wishes they had? Charming, good natured, warm smile, etc? Lol

Haunts of the Very Rich (1972)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJC9Qjk0Qo

Also isn't the stewardess at the beginning of the film hot as f**k and a total knockout and bombshell? Her voice is so soothing and pleasing too. How come american airlines dont have stewardesses like that anymore? They usually have hags now. Lol. Only asian airlines put models on planes to be stewardesses.

Dont u miss men like lloyd bridges? He looks like the ideal all american uncle on a farm u wish u had. Lol. Lloyd bridges plays a playboy trying to have extramarital affairs in this film though. Lol

When u were a boy didnt u have an uncle or grandpa on the ranch like lloyd bridges to teach u stuff and help u grow up and impart wisdom to you? Lol jk.

The film is like a Twilight Zone episode. Its about a group of people who nearly died and are sent on a plane to a mysterious island. But when everything is out of place they wonder if they are already dead. Lol. Very spooky plot. Like the Twilight Zone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Is surfing Youtube your full-time job now? Dude, get a netflix account or at least access a free-streaming site. Who the hell watches movies on Youtube? I mean, besides you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 8:20 am
Is surfing Youtube your full-time job now? Dude, get a netflix account or at least access a free-streaming site. Who the hell watches movies on Youtube? I mean, besides you.
No I find these videos by accident because YouTube knows what I've clicked on before so it keeps sending them in my related pane, which cannot be turned off unfortunately. Unless you use a browser extension but that will create a big white space. YouTube never stops and tries to feed your addiction and curiosity. I don't wanna get addicted to movies so I don't watch Netflix. Lots of people watch movies on YouTube. Go to the movies I listed above and you will see thousands of views and comments below the videos. Why are you so dumb? Everything you say is mostly false. Very annoying to have to fix your errors and mistakes. You ask dumb questions too. Please stop asking annoying dumb questions.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 10:55 am
Guhji wrote:
September 28th, 2021, 8:20 am
No I find these videos by accident because YouTube knows what I've clicked on before so it keeps sending them in my related pane, which cannot be turned off unfortunately. Unless you use a browser extension but that will create a big white space. YouTube never stops and tries to feed your addiction and curiosity. I don't wanna get addicted to movies so I don't watch Netflix. Lots of people watch movies on YouTube. Go to the movies I listed above and you will see thousands of views and comments below the videos. Why are you so dumb? Everything you say is mostly false. Very annoying to have to fix your errors and mistakes. You ask dumb questions too. Please stop asking annoying dumb questions.
For a guy who doesn't want to get addicted to movies you sure do watch a lot of them lol. But then you frequently say you're all about one thing but then do the opposite.

Anyway, the titles you've posted are obscure; I've never even heard of these movies. How can they be classics then? Psycho, Rosemary' Baby, the Exorcist, Apocalypse Now, Jacob's Ladder-I mean these are Horror classics. You should rename the thread. Also, you look a lot like Alfred Hitchcock. You kinda sound like him too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

They are unknown classics. They are called hidden gems. Not every great movie gets the recognition it deserves.

Of course I'm trying not to watch too many movies. Too much of anything isn't good. Unless you need an escape because your life isn't interesting enough. Most of these movies I just download and watch later. I do not watch them all the time. I just archive them because they look interesting and arouse my curiosity.

I do not look like Hitchcock at all. He doesn't look Asian. And I am not bald. Nor am I that plump. All you do is insult and ridicule. What a waste of a post.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Classic-judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
"a classic novel"

"They are unknown classics." That's an oxymoron, moron.

Ok, if Hitchcock was Asian and bald, then yes, you would look like him. I beg your pardon, I forgot that he was a white guy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some films are classics to cult buffs. But not to mainstream. Don't get technical. You get the point. Lots of hidden gems and underrated films. The movie review channels list many. Haven't you seen them? The "lets scare jessica to death" film is considered to be a forgotten masterpiece and gem. See the review posted above.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2021, 12:32 am
Invitation to Hell (1984)

Starring Robert Urich. Man moves his family to a rich neighborhood where they are enticed to join a country club with deadly dark secrets.

Btw I saw this movie last night. It contains a great lesson. See the end scene skipping to the last 10 or 15 min if you don't wanna see the whole film. In the end scene it is revealed that the devil, played by a woman in this movie, cannot control you directly or make you do anything you don't wanna do. It can only DECEIVE your mind and influence you and manipulate you, so that your own mind becomes your PRISON and you think you have no choice but to comply with your "mental prisons". So that your free will is turned against you using deception. That's what the devil really does. It kinda makes sense if you think about it right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, check these out. They look good.

Burnt Offerings (1976) Trailer

Couple moves into house with sinister forces.

The Sentinel (1977) Trailer

Fashion model moves into an apartment complex full of ghosts.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw "Burnt Offerings (1976)". Wow. What a slow burn psychological horror. It's similar to "The Shining". Stephen King said this is one of his favorite films. If you want a strange twist at the end that will make your skin crawl and run a chill down your back, this is it. Totally awesome. I knew something was coming but wasn't sure what. You should check it out Jamesbond. The whole movie is up on YouTube for now. So see it while it's still up.

@jamesbond doesn't Karen Black look sexy yet spooky at the same time? lol. Great face for horror movies.

Great discussion about the movie.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond,

Check out "Summer of Fear" starring Linda Blair, star of "The Exorcist". She plays a nice girl who discovers that her cousin is a witch. Full movie below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great horror movie in Spanish villa. Features Kojak in it too.

Lisa and the Devil (1973)

Witch hunters in 1700s Europe torture women.

Mark of the Devil (1970)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 1965 Roman Polanski psychological horror film called "Repulsion". The girl in it is so gorgeous. It's about a sexually repressed girl who descends into paranoia and psychological horror. It's in black and white and is considered a masterpiece. Full movie below.