I have solved Tsar's problem!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

I have solved Tsar's problem!

Post by yick »

Cuba!

He can enter Cuba as many times as he wants with his Italian passport.

Loads of white people live there and therefore lots of white women.

Go and learn that Spanish, Tsar - if you're in Mexico - you aren't all that far away.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I have solved Tsars problem!

Post by Voyager1 »

yick wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 8:42 am
Cuba!

Go and learn that Spanish, Tsar - if you're in Mexico - you aren't all that far away.
Loads of white people do not live there. Cuba is a poor run down country.

Tsar if you think you got it bad in Mexico....

Stop giving him bad advice!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 10:30 am
yick wrote:
Cuba!

1. I am broke
2. Cannot access money in Cuba
3. I am not going to any run down nations unless I have a girl in advance
4. I have it bad with girls and my diet. Food at grocery stores is equal or sometimes more expensive than US prices. And I don't feel like walking more than 2km. My diet has gone from completely balanced in Europe down to tinned vegetables tinned fish and cheese in America and now it's mostly carbs in Mexico since I don't have a microwave or a stove. But I do have unlimited clean water from a filter at the hotel.
5. It's not all bad. It's easier to get doctors in Mexico compared to Bulgaria.

I'm not stupid so I knew the moment I read "Cuba" that it was bad advice.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 1:25 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cuba!

1. I am broke
4. I have it bad with girls and my diet. Food at grocery stores is equal or sometimes more expensive than US prices. And I don't feel like walking more than 2km. My diet has gone from completely balanced in Europe down to tinned vegetables tinned fish and cheese in America and now it's mostly carbs in Mexico since I don't have a microwave or a stove. But I do have unlimited clean water from a filter at the hotel.

In the US, you can get a camping stove that runs off of little cans of gas for maybe $20-- possibly $30. We have gotten them at Asian groceries. If you tuck it away when you are done, you could use it in a hotel room or take it out to a park if there is one around. You might be able to take that somewhere in check-in luggage, too. Maybe they have them in Mexico. They had them in South Korea when I was there.

It might be worth it to invest in these and a pot and/or pan. You could use a pot to fry in or make a little soup in a pan if you need to.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cuba!

Shut up you cunt - you're the font of bad advice. :roll:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 1:25 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cuba!

1. I am broke

I don't give a shit really - do what you want - stop whinging about it like a woman. :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am not whining about where I am, I am complaining about scamcademic restrictions, not being able to get residency anywhere because I am too broke, and not knowing where I should go because it's a choice between a 40 hour total flight duration wherever or not being able to afford a decent place.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 6:44 pm
I am not whining about where I am, I am complaining about scamcademic restrictions, not being able to get residency anywhere because I am too broke, and not knowing where I should go because it's a choice between a 40 hour total flight duration wherever or not being able to afford a decent place.
You are whining about it like a woman and instead of thanking me for giving you a workable solution - you show your ungrateful self and start whining why it is a bad idea - scamdemic - the only scamdemic were those so called worms crawling inside you, you f***ing fraud. :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@yick You can't expect a thank you for advice that's not feasible. I don't have a UK debit account that might work in Cuba like you might.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@yick I am not a fraud. I know what I saw. I wasn't hallucinating. Maybe there's an alternate explanation but every other alternate explanation makes less sense. People don't get extreme pain, see squiggles moving then the squiggles move into veins, and veins don't (permanently) change appearance in 8-12 hours. You're just upset I don't want to end up stranded in Cuba with no access to money.

I already said I need to go somewhere in Europe. Asia is almost closed.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

It's not such a bad idea if Tsar could negotiate a cheap price with an all-inclusive resort in Cuba. He'd have his hotel room and all his meals included.

I think Yick is passing him some bad info though that he can come and go as he pleases with his Italian passport. I think that a visa would be required.

I don't know how he could access his cash in Cuba. Are there ATMs there? If he could pay the hotel with his card he wouldn't have much need for cash as it would be an all-inclusive.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar I did a simple search and he's definitely giving you bad info.

Read this: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-citizens-of-italy/

The tourist card lets you stay in Cuba for 30 days. I've read it can be extended at your hotel. (You will have to do more research on this.)

It's the same requirements for US citizens: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-cit ... ed-states/

I don't know where he gets the benefit of the Italian passport. Maybe he just made it up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 6:36 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cuba!

Shut up you cunt - you're the font of bad advice. :roll:
Please no unwarranted name calling. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:42 am
@Tsar I did a simple search and he's definitely giving you bad info.

Read this: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-citizens-of-italy/

The tourist card lets you stay in Cuba for 30 days. I've read it can be extended at your hotel. (You will have to do more research on this.)

It's the same requirements for US citizens: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-cit ... ed-states/

I don't know where he gets the benefit of the Italian passport. Maybe he just made it up.
Hello Dipshit,

First of all, according to the last census done in Cuba - 64% of the population is white.

Secondly, it is still on the statute of US law that travel to Cuba is still illegal, so though now you are permitted to travel to Cuba on a US passport - it can be used against you on your return because it is still technically illegal. Also, there are anti-American attitudes within Cuba (not surprising...) so it would be far easier for him to state he is Italian than an American when dealing with the population.

Third, it's all moot because he isn't going anywhere anyway, he is going to sit here complain and expect us to spoonfeed him info on the best place to get dole in the EU

Fourth - you're an utter utter twat.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: I have solved Tsar's problem!

Post by Shemp »

If Tsar (or anyone else) does go to Cuba, be prepared for zero connectivity. No ATMs, no internet, no phone calls. Possibly there will be connectivity, but be prepared for none. So bring along lots of clean US currency, including some small bills, but not more than $10K. And have your smartphone loaded with all the info you will need, such as maps and guidebooks and dictionaries, plus ebooks and music to keep you occupied. And bring power packs for the smartphone in case electricity also goes out. Probably best to bring two smartphones. Note that extra smartphones can also be used for bartering.