Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 7:04 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
Lack of sex is surely a serious detriment to a man's physical and mental well-being, but that's not why I'm critical of Winston. I'm critical of Winston because he's a fraud and a dork.
This is slander and libel and a lie. I've never lied or cheated and so I am not a fraud. You have no right to make up lies about others. Correcting your lies is a waste of time too. You never learn, you just repeat the same lies. I hate that and don't respect that at all. You just like to imagine the worst in people because you are sick, twisted, and evil deep down.

Goodbye. You are now banned. Only the worst and nastiest scum get banned here. Such as you unfortunately. No warnings this time. Only decent quality posters get warnings. You are not decent at all. Goodbye and good riddance. You aren't even worthy of an officer's execution like Man with a Plan had.

Moreover, if you dislike me that much, then why are you even here? That makes no sense. You would not be tolerated on the Rooshv forum either, so why should we tolerate you? Makes no sense. You are zero value and in fact a negative value here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Even Dan Cilley went to jail for flirting with American women. I read all about it on several different websites, including YouTube. This is extremely serious and is nothing to play around with, and ALL guys should take this extremely seriously. American men have every right to be terrified to death of approaching within a football field of, let alone flirting with, any American woman these days. And they have every right to flee from all American women like they're about to get SWAT on their tails and get pursued by SWAT like a wanted cop killer if they don't flee from all American women or any women within the United States of America.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercury wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 7:49 pm
Even Dan Cilley went to jail for flirting with American women. I read all about it on several different websites, including YouTube. This is extremely serious and is nothing to play around with, and ALL guys should take this extremely seriously. American men have every right to be terrified to death of approaching within a football field of, let alone flirting with, any American woman these days. And they have every right to flee from all American women like they're about to get SWAT on their tails and get pursued by SWAT like a wanted cop killer if they don't flee from all American women or any women within the United States of America.
He didn't go to jail for flirting. He went to jail for filming a minor and in court refused to take the other option they gave him. His former friend came here a while ago and explained the whole thing. It's documented in the thread about him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar is banned for 5 days. See here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=362887#p362887

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... nston.html

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... venge.html

His shoutout to Yick.

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... -yick.html

What is his problem? Strange guy.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
October 23rd, 2021, 11:38 pm

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.\
This seem unfair. Wouldn't you be vindictive if everyone was constantly insulting you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 1:32 am
Winston wrote:

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.\
This seem unfair. Wouldn't you be vindictive if everyone was constantly insulting you?
I didn't insult him. I don't follow his threads. I banned him temporarily because he keeps advocating rape and intends to do it, he said. It's in his own post. That's illegal and unethical. Remember what happened to Rooshv when he said something like that? The media and several governments attacked him for it. He even got banned from the UK for it.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.

His shoutout to Yick.

I can't read it, even the cached versions of blogspot are completely blocked from the internet here, what does he say?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 4:48 am
I can't read it, even the cached versions of blogspot are completely blocked from the internet here, what does he say?
Shoutout to Yick!
October 22, 2021
If you don't know who Yick is, he's a pompous, arrogant, entitled, snobbish tea-drinking British negro!

He's also a liar. He thinks he gets to shutdown my honest thoughts and refuses to even acknowledge reality about how men like me suffer.

Well, Yick. I'll be more open here, on my personal blog.

I intend to buy Rohypnol and then I find a girl that is only interested in going on a date with me because she will get €200 or €300. Then, she will find her drink spiked and then I will have my way with her.

It will be very enjoyable. It will be in a country where nonconsensual sex is legal or not a crime.

That's why girls better start giving me a chance.

Otherwise, I will have nonconsensual sex with as many girls I can in places where nonconsensual sex isn't a crime.

Girls have denied me love, affection, relationships, and sex all my life. I'm over 30 years old and I haven't even kissed a girl. I haven't even held a girl's hand. I haven't even took a girl out to a restaurant. I haven't celebrated a single Valentine's Day with a girl. Do you know how angry it makes me to know that 14 and 15 year old boys who are less than half my age are kissing girls and getting more sex than I have?

I wanted to have sex with a girl when I was 14 or 15 years old but never was given an opportunity.

Anglo Nations, which in my case was America, which is where I lived as a teenager was the worst. It's filled with ugly people, too many people are fat pigs that range from girls who are like fat sows and men that are swines to morbidly obese landwhales.

The more that the Jew-infested American pop-culture spreads across the world, the more girls everywhere become sluttier, crueler, and less likely to date men like me. I honestly hate this this world where girls never give me a chance.

Yick, you think you can shutdown my blogger? Try it Yick! You're wrong! LoL

Stupid pompous tea drinking Negro! I would like to see you try to get Google to shutdown my Blogger. If you try and then fail, I will call you a "British Nigger" and I'm sure that's more fitting of a lying snobbish British Negro such as yourself!
----
Shemp's comment: Maybe the name yick will become famous when Tsar eventually does go on a crime spree and the media discovers his blog. I doubt they will bother doxing yick since he's obviously the sane one here.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

It would be funny if HA gets shut down because of that. That would be my second forum that gets shut down. First was Puahate.

Maybe I am like the guy from Fightclub checking out miserable groups.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@Shemp thanks mate! He is going down a very very dark road. The road of a serial rapist or a serial killer - he is about to ruin lives. If I knew his identity I would report him to the police.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:

His shoutout to Yick.

Hey @Winston, it looks like Tsar's blog is getting noticed now. He has already attracted the first off-site commenter:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 8:39 am
He is going down a very very dark road. The road of a serial rapist or a serial killer - he is about to ruin lives. If I knew his identity I would report him to the police.
I don't think from what I read in his comments, Tsar will really do something like that, but he might end up in drugs and become suicidal.
He is not really a violent guy, more likely into self-pity, internet fantasy, seriously misguided, on the brink of mental illness.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

“ I intend to buy Rohypnol and then I find a girl that is only interested in going on a date with me because she will get €200 or €300. Then, she will find her drink spiked and then I will have my way with her.

It will be very enjoyable. It will be in a country where nonconsensual sex is legal or not a crime.

That's why girls better start giving me a chance.

Otherwise, I will have nonconsensual sex with as many girls I can in places where nonconsensual sex isn't a crime.”

I get the impression that in countries that don’t protect woman from predators as well as they should, fathers, brothers and male family members deal out harsher punishment than law enforcement in most countries do.

Back in 2015 I was in a village a few hundred miles east from Yekaterinburg, meeting a woman (38). Her brother took me aside 10 minutes after meeting him and told me in broken English that if I do anything to hurt her, I should hope the police find me first. I was an absolute gentleman the whole time I was there.

Hopefully Tsar takes this onboard
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 12:35 am
yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 8:39 am
He is going down a very very dark road. The road of a serial rapist or a serial killer - he is about to ruin lives. If I knew his identity I would report him to the police.
I don't think from what I read in his comments, Tsar will really do something like that, but he might end up in drugs and become suicidal.
He is not really a violent guy, more likely into self-pity, internet fantasy, seriously misguided, on the brink of mental illness.
Well, we don't know if he is capable or he isn't. What we do know is that he has stated boldly his intentions on two blogs. There is no reason why he wouldn't put it into practice if that is his actual aim - what kind of deranged pyschopath would put down the aim of rape into words on a public forum? Not many would.

He is of course mentally ill, but it can be argued most rapists are mentally ill... alongside that Tsar has...

A huge and fragile ego
Has delusions of grandeur
Has power and control issues
Refuses to take any responsibility for his life and its choices
Think he has been wronged by society and women in general
He wants revenge
Is extremely self delusional
Has an aggressive and victimised mindset
And is now assured any future reprehensible behaviours are now justified
Is suicidal

Elliott Rodger was a mouth on the internet and became world famous but he actually shared many of the above traits as Tsar - it would be unwise (in my opinion...) to just dismiss Tsar as a fantasist who isn't capable of rape and possibly murder, he most certainly is.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Just checked out Tsars blog

Winston, your 5 day ban might be the best thing that has happened to Tsar in a long time. Women are interacting with him and have given him the best advice he’s ever going to receive. One is actually a 16 year old girl and a very intelligent one at that. She tells it exactly like it is.

Hopefully this will be the reality check he needs.

“Jen October 25, 2021 at 7:47 PM
This obsession of finding your "only" happiness through sex with a teen is ruining your life through poisoning your mind. You'll end up raping a child and going to prison. If a child's family/friends get their hands on you, you can end up maimed on top of it. Then in jail you'll get raped by all sorts of ugly men, not even women.
Everyone has fantasies but normal people understand that consequences of acting on some of them. Abnormal people don't. Also, you seem to be hooked up on crazy conspiracy theories. Not just pedophile but an anti-semite. The whole package.
If you don't make yourself wake up and see your obsession as illness, you can end up like a loser Elliot Rodger - an entitled narcissistic madman, someone whose mother should have had an abortion because it would spare innocent people lives. His life was a total failure. He should have killed himself before murdering innocent people, not after, at least he would be spared of people spitting on his grave.
Your only hope to avoid becoming a similar piece of human trash that will be buried underground before you turn 40, is to get help from social services finding an entry level job and put your everything into keeping it and building a career.
Your entitlement is baseless. Hating strangers doesn't make you better than they are, it only makes you pathetic.
No woman can be attracted to a man has nothing to show as his achievements in life besides an obsession with pedophilia and hatred toward whoever is vilified by conspiracy theories.
Wake up and realize you need to start building your life right now, immediately. Rich privileged people exist but the vast majority works hard to have stability. And they work hard to have happiness.
You write about true love - you have no clue what love is. Love is not lust. Love is not a business transaction - you give me sex with such and such conditions attached - and I'll pay you with love. True love is when you love who the person is inside.
What do you have inside for a woman to love you? Laziness and no drive to improve your life? Hatred for other races? If you end up having a kid (theoretically) how will your children live? What can you offer as a man and a father? Will they wonder the streets while getting raped by other pedophiles?
If the social services wherever you live offer any kind of mental help, grab it. Otherwise, you can spiral into total darkness of rape, rage, murder and your life will become worse than if you weren't born at all. You still have hope to take another road.
Build yourself up to become a real man, not a victim, not a horn dog. A woman with something to offer will appear when you become a man with something to offer.
Also, a very poor choice of a nickname. Don't you know how the last Russian tsar's life ended? Расстреляли как скотину. Вот и всё.“
————————————————
Anne October 25, 2021 at 9:23 AM
Fact you are missing: Women and girls are people. Nobody 'deserves' to use other people for their needs.

The girl pictured is a child, showing the emotions of a child. The 'cougar' picture is ridiculous. There are billions of women on earth, practically none of whom fit these strange stereotypes.“
————————————————
“Kirsten832f October 25, 2021 at 12:33 PM
Hey dude, as a 16 year old girl, I just want you to know that you wouldn't be able to have a loving relationship with a teenage girl, virgin or not. The age difference plays a big factor in interests and personality, you would have nothing in common, your personality will not line up with any young girls. It wouldn't work out like you think it would.

Another issue is even if you find a girl who fits all your standards, she won't be anything more than an object to you. You cannot love that persons if you're only seeking them out because they are pretty, young, and a virgin. That is all they will be in your eyes.

I know a lack of intimacy can be damaging for people, it's negatively affected your life, but it's not too late to get help. You have a problem with the way your life has gone so far, but seeking out a child to use for sex is not how you can fix that. You are worthy of love, you deserve to be cherished, please go find a professional who can help you undo some of the damage that life has dealt you.

You're not a teenager, you're an adult, and seeking virgin teen girls will not replace the experiences you missed out on in your youth. You need to look past that now, move on, help yourself, and start seeking out company that is better suited for you. Sleeping with a young girl will only give you a small amount of satisfaction in the long run.“