Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

Post by Squirrel »

No Ill will? That doesn't answer any of my questions. If you didn't see any questions I suggest you re-read through my novel and pick any one of them out. And not thanks are necessary.
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: And then....

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Woman'sview wrote:
Squirrel wrote:S_Parc? Good on you. Your posts are excellent reads for a guy like me looking into it. Why "Womans(skewed)veiw" DARED to ask for your examples of experiences when she provides none is nothing short of colossal. :)
Woman's veiw? Or skewed veiw? You know, just to show you appropriate respect of course. After all a good woman like yourself knows all about MUTUAL respect right? Why You even know so much about nearly all aspects of life! Impressive. Tell me... What examples do you have of a woman- Let's see here- A woman who is "not like that" as you so eloquently and adequately put? You know, the ones who have been a re-assuring caring spouse to her honorable husband? Tell me about their hobbies together! Tell me about his goodness being a part of his everyday life, and her goodness being a part of hers ultimately leading to a loving relationship! Please, oh oracle of wisdom! I seek knowledge! I want to understand! :) :lol: I am gleeful of the response I am likely not to receive! Who was that other fellow who holds this honor of not being responded to? Anyway, you know who you are and maybe we should get written up for a couple of medals? :lol: Anyway, enough of the tangent. So back to this great woman... Can you please tell me the names of the children she helped raise? Since she is a great woman she must surely be a great inspiration to you right? Do tell me what you have learned from her... Please? Thank you. Also you seem to have a very vague yet specific answer for every question you dodge... I wonder if these "Good women" whom you know so much about would agree with your posts... Are you alright woman'sveiw? I mean, I'm a caring guy and I know (on one hand but still know) caring american women. Yet you never describe these gems? Maybe because you don't know about these qualities you surely don't practice? You must have some serious psychological issues if this is how you relate to people. I know numbers of people who can help. And I care. I'm part of the solution and not a problem ehmkay?
Furthermore, you seem able to post whatever advice you have to people who seek to go overseas for whatever reason and think that you know how to steer them in the right direction. If you truly do know, maybe you have some advice for me? You see, here is my situation. I am a United States Marine. I will be deploying to Afghanistan soon and wonder what advice you can give me as I go forward? Hmm, I have already been overseas and I still don't know jack about visiting other countries, let alone brag about how much I know or even suggest that I do.
And even if you respond (which I'm hoping you don't because I don't want ["Whats his name?" I'm sorry man, I feel like crap not remembering. does the thought count? lol] to be all alone in earning that medal hahahaha) to this, spare me the whole, "Thank you for your service" BS. In advance, I will say, You are very f***ing welcome. Even though most military men in the natural prime age for starting a family are also at a prime age to get screwed by guess who? American women. And yes I could tell you their names. Me, being a Marine who has a great attitude, his own house, a man who kisses no one's ass to earn what he has, is young and in great shape, does not amount to shit next to the ghetto thug who slaps his woman and she screams "STOP I LOVE YOU." I am not anti American. I swore an oath to support and defend the constitution. It doesn't say put up with feministic bs. Nor am I un-patriotic. This oath will stay with me even when I am abroad. The stripes I earned are--- Oh f**k it, why did it just occur to me that I am being too thoughtful and trying to explain nuclear physics to a professional ball buster... Ok fellas, I realize now I just typed up all this to no end and wasted 15 minutes.... I am slapping myself now.
That's all I've got, thank you gentlemen for your awesome advice, I don't post a lot but I do read a lot. And thank you woman's veiw for giving me the exercise in my affirmation that I am making a good call. Not because it is the end all be all, but the best I can do for myself and my future family (supernatural powers existent or non existent willing) that we may enjoy our lives and become a beacon of hope to the next generation and not some soap opera entertainment that is masochistic. :lol:
Squirrel, let me say, first of all, thank you for risking your life for America. I did not deliberately ignore you. I try to reply to almost every post. I was away form here for almost three weeks and just returned. I don't know why you think I have something against you, Squirrel. I hope you read my past posts here and see that I, for the most part, do not have ill will for any on here.
Hey, Mr. Squirrel asked you a question (or several questions, to be technical). Why can't you just give him a straight answer instead of parroting your feminist-not-all-Werstern/American-women-are-like-that propaganda and dancing around his question/questions (did you know that even though parrots repeat what they hear, they actually do not know what they are saying)? Is it because, deep down, you know that you do not have a straight/legitimate answer to his questions? Or maybe, it's because you know his questions to be true...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

the_hero_of_time wrote:Hey, Mr. Squirrel asked you a question (or several questions, to be technical). Why can't you just give him a straight answer instead of parroting your feminist-not-all-Werstern/American-women-are-like-that propaganda and dancing around his question/questions (did you know that even though parrots repeat what they hear, they actually do not know what they are saying)? Is it because, deep down, you know that you do not have a straight/legitimate answer to his questions? Or maybe, it's because you know his questions to be true...
Hero_of_time, WV is attempting a type of non-Hakeem Dream Shake where she posts up, slightly reverses direction, & then hits re-play. Unlike the NBA Hall of Famer, however, she ain't scoring around here so she goes into a 'turfing mode where she tries to insinuate that someone says the wrong thing or is going abroad and doing "dishonorable" things. Realize, I'd shredded every maneuver of hers so she resorts to a move which psychologically challenged persons like my sister used to do all the time, whenever a guy (esp my father in this case) didn't agree with her ...
WomansView wrote:S_Parc, do you guys here hate all American women?
And that's it ... Slam Dunk! She's lost the battle but thought that it was a clever knife being thrown back at me, and hence, no snatching victory in a time of defeat like in the movies.

Here's an idea... let's all stop reposting the same diatribes to her and perhaps she'll find a new forum to hang out in. She's rather transparent now.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:Hey, Mr. Squirrel asked you a question (or several questions, to be technical). Why can't you just give him a straight answer instead of parroting your feminist-not-all-Werstern/American-women-are-like-that propaganda and dancing around his question/questions (did you know that even though parrots repeat what they hear, they actually do not know what they are saying)? Is it because, deep down, you know that you do not have a straight/legitimate answer to his questions? Or maybe, it's because you know his questions to be true...
Hero_of_time, WV is attempting a type of non-Hakeem Dream Shake where she posts up, slightly reverses direction, & then hits re-play. Unlike the NBA Hall of Famer, however, she ain't scoring around here so she goes into a 'turfing mode where she tries to insinuate that someone says the wrong thing or is going abroad and doing "dishonorable" things. Realize, I'd shredded every maneuver of hers so she resorts to a move which psychologically challenged persons like my sister used to do all the time, whenever a guy (esp my father in this case) didn't agree with her ...
WomansView wrote:S_Parc, do you guys here hate all American women?
And that's it ... Slam Dunk! She's lost the battle but thought that it was a clever knife being thrown back at me, and hence, no snatching victory in a time of defeat like in the movies.

Here's an idea... let's all stop reposting the same diatribes to her and perhaps she'll find a new forum to hang out in. She's rather transparent now.
You're right about that one. However, I am still kinda green to this whole movement... Anyway, I bet no one can identify where I got my screen name from :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wu ought to just ban the irrational c*unt. It is just that even bad traffic is still counted.

Anyhow, this is how insulted her ego is. She must keep coming back to try to dissuade us. As if the power of e-vagina is that powerful to those of us who have been outside the Matrix. If we were all manginas, then there would have been multiple Cap'n Sav-a-whore moments.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hey gentlemen!

Very good logical points to the tired old cliches that woman's view is spouting!

She never answered ANY of my questions earlier in this thread, she obviously can't!

Woman's view, most of the guys here, IMHO, want something a little more than what AW are willing and/or able to give.

You can spout your cliches and rules and whatnot as much as you want woman's view BUT:

WE HAVE ALL HEARD IT ALL BEFORE!

Once again:

WE HAVE ALL HEARD IT ALL BEFORE!

You, woman's view, should really do some things that most women I've met are totally incapable of;

I-N-T-R-O-S-P-E-C-T-I-O-N!

S-E-L-F A-N-A-L-Y-S-I-S!

Seriously, just go away, you have proven yourself to be intellectually incapable of having any adult conversation about gender roles in America.

You cling to your cliches and "biological programming" BS to justify AW behavior!

You cling to your "girls are sugar and spice and everything nice" out-dated world view!

You cling to your fantasies about "white knights" and "rescues!"

You, woman's view, remain just a poor little helpless passive creature waiting for that special, strong, aggressive, rich, handsome "soul mate" to come and sweep you off your feet for simply a kiss from your special magical feminine lips!

Methinks you will be waiting for a long long time sweetheart!

TruthVille
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Truthville wrote:You cling to your fantasies about "white knights" and "rescues!"

You, woman's view, remain just a poor little helpless passive creature waiting for that special, strong, aggressive, rich, handsome "soul mate" to come and sweep you off your feet for simply a kiss from your special magical feminine lips!

Methinks you will be waiting for a long long time sweetheart!

TruthVille
Well put!

At some point in time, however, when push comes to shove (ala ticking biological clock), she can troll around the Bowling Green subway station, in Lower Manhattan, and snag a clueless Investment Banker on the way to work.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

16 pages of 1 user battling like 20men. :lol: i almost want to cheer for the underdog
What if Woman's View is secretly Winston trolling :P

This is the kind of man american skanks deserve.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... night.html
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Adama wrote:Wu ought to just ban the irrational c*unt. It is just that even bad traffic is still counted.

Anyhow, this is how insulted her ego is. She must keep coming back to try to dissuade us. As if the power of e-vagina is that powerful to those of us who have been outside the Matrix. If we were all manginas, then there would have been multiple Cap'n Sav-a-whore moments.
Nah, I don't think she should be banned. After all, if she were banned, who would serve as our punching bag?

I think that she makes a great (IDEOLOGICAL!!!!!!) punching bag. What I mean by that is, just use the truth to beat down the tired cliches and platitiudes that this creature spews out.

If this contest were a Dragon Ball Z Episode, it would be like an army of Saibamen (Woman'sview and her platitudes) trying to take on Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan(us and the truth). We all know how that would turn out! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed that women are much more likely to say "But not all of them are like that" than men are, in response to a truthful observation? Why do they always respond with that line to truthful observations?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Re: What are the qualities of a responsible man?

Post by Woman'sview »

Adama wrote:It seems to me that these so called qualities are goals that men should have to stop women from shaming them or to otherwise make brainwashed feminists happy.
Woman'sview wrote: I am going to write here what I think is the qualities of a responsible man:

1. He has worthy goals that will make his family proud, and not ashamed.
i.e. He doesnt travel abroad for bachelor vacations!
Woman'sview wrote: 2. He strives to improve himself, and do not get stuck in vices.
i.e. He doesnt travel abroad for bachelor vacations!
Woman'sview wrote:
3. He respects women and do not take advantage of her vulnerabilities.
He puts American women on a pedestal and does what he is told. If he doesnt submit to a woman, he is abusing all women everywhere by being a bigoted jerk who wants to dominate foreign women or avoid the responsibility of handing a strong American woman.
Woman'sview wrote:
4. He strives to support his wife and children to the best of his abilities.
Women are equals. That is unless there is physical danger or a bill is due. Then it is back to old fashioned traditions that would ordinarily be oppressive, if they didnt directly benefit women at the expense of men.
Woman'sview wrote:
6. He admits error.
Realize that as a man, you are always wrong.
Woman'sview wrote:
7. He makes his country proud.
If you don't fight for our *freedoms* (i.e. media lies to enrich the bankers, elites and other cronies), then you aren't a real man. I can't wait for the day that there are all female tanker and infantry units in the Marines who are taking down Falluja.
Woman'sview wrote:
9. He doesn't sexually abuse women, especially vulnerable ones.
By default, men are sexual abusers and that's what they all seek to do to women. Thank God the USA is a female dominated country, otherwise all the women here would have been raped already. Oh wait, 1 in 4 women is raped everyday in the USA. There must be more laws to protect women from those evil men!!
Woman'sview wrote:
11. He tries to differentiate when he is the problem and when the society that he is
born in is the problem.
In other words, it isnt the society. It is you. YOU LOSERS!!!
Woman'sview wrote:
12. He doesn't blame all women for his problems, or put blame on all members of a
certain group. He is willing to know that many or most women may be a certain way in America, but not all are that way.
In other words, it isnt American women. It is you. YOU LOSERS!!!
Woman'sview wrote:
13. He remembers to be kind to the opposite sex, because his mother is a woman and he may have daughters, and wants men to treat them with respect and kindness.
How simplistic. So every woman is a representation of our mothers. This probably goes back to the very idiotic and very discredited Freud Oedipus complex.
Woman'sview wrote:
14. He does his best with what he was given, and tries not to envy another man's happiness.
Subtle difference but there is nothing wrong with envy. There is something wrong with jealousy, however. Besides that, seeing how happy other men are can actually be a motivator to make yourself happy.

As Grunt would tell you if he were around, American women are just feminists and shouldnt be allowed on forums like these.

It is interesting, however, that this one in particular is full of the NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT syndrome, yet proves with her every post that she is a feminist and it is deeply ingrained in American society.
Adama, well, the above is your interpretation of what I said. I can't say I meant it like that. Do whatever it takes to find your happiness. But you shouldn't be so angry with American women, some of it might be merited but you can't paint all American women in one brush stoke.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Can you please stop with the "not all (American) women are like that" syndrome crap, Woman'sview??? You need to see a doctor who can cure you of that nasty disease! His name is Dr. Truth, and he's gonna prescribe some knowledge for you:

Maybe all american women are not trash, but ENOUGH OF THEM ARE TRASH TO (rightfully) DISCOURAGE ANY GOOD MAN FROM SEARCHING THROUGH THE CRAP!!! It would amuse you to see a man searching through all the crap just for the hope of a good American Woman, huh? News flash: WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF PUTTING OURSELVES THROUGH HELL WITH AMERISKANK WOMEN PUT US THROUGH, AND AS SUCH, WE ARE NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH IT ANYMORE!!! THEREFORE WE SEEK HAPPINESS OVERSEAS!! WHO IS WITH ME??? NOW IS THE TIME FOR REVOLUTION!!

Another thing is, even if there were good american women out there, then explain why they turn a blind eye to whenever a sister messes up, giving all American women a bad name? It's because they ultimately DONT GIVE A DAMN! American women are too selfish, egotistical, and self-absorbed to care about anyone but theirselves!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Also what makes me mad about Woman'sview is that she wants us to look for gold when it is either not there or already spoken for. Why? I am sorry, Woman'sview, but you will not find any "manginas (Even though I disapprove of this term)" or any "Captain Save-A-Slut"s here.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Enishi wrote:Admittingly I have wondered lately if my original plans to leave America at the drop of a hat and teach English elsewhere while chasing after girls were a bit immature.

I've also already achieved some of my "happier abroad" goals by dating a woman in Russia and also seeking out women and friends outside the American mainstream, even while remaining "physically" in America. The need to leave just for the sake of dating is no longer so strong. A recent Native American Cultures class I have been taking has also kindled a fascination with some of the Native American tribes right here in my home state.

I have decided that even if I do teach English abroad for awhile I'm not going to permanently cut off my ties with my friends here. I'm also focusing more on goals other than that of just skirt chasing (not to say that I wont do it all though, lol). I want to contribute to the expansion of awareness and the undermining of the NWO.

I'm also still adamantly against dating mainstream American women, lol.
Enishi, on reading your post, I have to say that your ideas are very realistic. I admire your abiltiy to see what is important and to fix your priorities. Rushing towards a goal without proper preparation can lead to disappointment. Sometimes the friends that you leave behind, you will need one day. Yea, America does have a lot to offer, even though at times we may not see it or we may take it for granted.

Katrina aside, when there is a hurricane or natural disaster, the mortality rate in many countries can be astronomical, because of poor planning or poverty, but in the US, they have many procedures in place, and emergency personnel, that prevent lost of lives, even before the storm occurs and national guards on alert.

Katrina was an unfortunate exception, but I know firsthand, the storm preparation and disaster prevention that is in place when we have an emergency in our state. And we are willing to learn from our mistakes, and put the problems down on the table for real solutions and improved procedures were disasters to happen again. So we do not keep repeating the same mistakes of the past. We regularly spray for insects that spread viruses and diseases. We have a good ambulance service, and quick police response time. We do have a lot of good things here in America, and it is not until you live in a country without these amenities do you find that America does have some good things.

No one country has everything.

I also find that intelligent conversation can be very stimulating and a godsent. I don't know if I could live in a place where intelligent discussions are rare. So in some locales, you have to know what you are going to get into, and what are the values of the people you live with, and if you can live with that. You can feel very alone if you cannot speak your mind and be understood, so sometimes it's good to have an American wife. But foreign wives can be just as good, maybe even better for some people if they get along and face the world together.

The point is you have to find what is good for you.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Squirrel wrote:No Ill will? That doesn't answer any of my questions. If you didn't see any questions I suggest you re-read through my novel and pick any one of them out. And not thanks are necessary.
Squirrel, I read through all your posts and it is hard to find any thing to answer, since I don't think you were really looking for an answer, and, most of all my answer. But if you seriously want to get in a dialogue with me, you can put your questions here.