Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 8:31 pm
Wow sooo HOT!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info197907.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Hey Winston, this brunette is SMOKING HOT!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

:x Winston’s site is exactly the same layout and women as Dmnotify, which I’ve used in the past. Any profile that looks like an Instagram model is almost certainly an email scammer who’s using stolen profile pictures. On love me she’ll be a bait girl and or a prodater and usually has a wealthy local boyfriend or husband. She’s on Pay per letter sites for some extra spending money. Real women deliberately don’t use pictures like this so they don’t look like they are associated with the scam romance industry.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Huddo wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 3:45 pm
:x Winston’s site is exactly the same layout and women as Dmnotify, which I’ve used in the past. Any profile that looks like an Instagram model is almost certainly an email scammer who’s using stolen profile pictures. On love me she’ll be a bait girl and or a prodater and usually has a wealthy local boyfriend or husband. She’s on Pay per letter sites for some extra spending money. Real women deliberately don’t use pictures like this so they don’t look like they are associated with the scam romance industry.
Exactly! I was on dmnotify for around 3 years. They had a hostile take-over by Russian thugs. Fake profiles are no longer deleted when you report them.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

have2fly wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 8:47 pm
Huddo wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 3:45 pm
Exactly! I was on dmnotify for around 3 years. They had a hostile take-over by Russian thugs. Fake profiles are no longer deleted when you report them.
That’s a pity about not removing scammers anymore. Often one would message me and even before I’d read the message they had been removed. At the end of the day all scammers are easy to identify. Real women push to video chat almost immediately and email scammers come up with every excuse under the sun why they can’t, as you no doubt experienced.

I met some very nice women on DM and the forum is a great source of information, especially when you can ask women questions directly. One of my friends have been using it over the past few months and is still having success. He has realistic expectations, he’s in his late 50’s and has 3 women in their late 40’s - mid 50’s he’s meeting in the next few weeks. They are very attractive for their age and all financially independent business women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update: My AFA co-brand site is working again and back online!

http://women.happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond
Holy mackerel. Here is your DREAM woman!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info209426.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Wow I love her freckles on her face. They look so cute and caucasian like. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info209106.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks so wholesome and good natured. Unlike Western women.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info211237.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow what a Ukrainian blonde angel! She looks so lady like too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info210191.htm

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

No more! Suspended indefinitely.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 10:29 pm
Wow she looks so wholesome and good natured. Unlike Western women.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info211237.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow what a Ukrainian blonde angel! She looks so lady like too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info210191.htm

She's Ukrainian? If she needs a place to stay she's welcome to come live with me :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 8:02 am
She's Ukrainian? If she needs a place to stay she's welcome to come live with me :lol:
But like Putin, I cannot promise not to bombard her. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 8:13 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 8:02 am
But like Putin, I cannot promise not to bombard her. :lol:
:lol: Also like Putin, I'd waste no time getting in there.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ladislav wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 7:53 am
No more! Suspended indefinitely.
True, and it is not only because of the political situation.

There are a lot of scammers operating.

Many links will show up with the message: has been removed per request. Often such a profile is about a woman who does not even exist...

Also all these pictures of really beautiful women are photoshopped, these are pictures taken by professionals, often the person looks rather differently if you meet her in person.

Many of these profiles contain untrue information, others have been divorced and have children...

Of course as a basic rule, if you get replies, you have to meet this person face to face and NEVER send her money...