Just Got my 3rd (Booster) Shot

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just Got my 3rd (Booster) Shot

Post by ladislav »

I got my first two Pfizer shots in April. And today, I got my booster one. All free, very friendly staff. Mostly American Indian nurses- lots of them here in Palm Springs.
My first one made me dizzy and sick, like when you eat a rotten egg and have slight food poisoning. Same feeling. Then, I started feeling flue-like symptoms some hours later. Lasted three days.
The second one was not as bad, but similar symptoms, lasting maybe one day.
The third one now still let itself be known. I felt the vaccine running thru my blood, the blood pressure shot up and then, I felt like I had smoked some pot. Not high, but you feel the PCP inside of you. Kind of like that, but not making me very happy. Put me in a bad mood. I drank a lot of water, and the symptoms were mostly gone in several hours. The shoulder is still aching, though.
My report.
That's all, folks.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just Got my 3d ( Booster) Shot

Post by Yohan »

Here in Japan Covid19 almost disappeared. Today out of a population of 125 million people there are known only 1232 confirmed active cases under medical care, including new infections of 77 persons yesterday.
Many provinces reporting zero patients, entire floors reserved for covid-19 patients in hospitals are empty.

I also got already Pfizer first and second shot and also influenza shot - third covid19 shot will be in January.
Side effects, similar as yours - feeling tired, some pain in left arm, a bit dizzy - all gone in less than three days.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are u crazy and suicidal ladislav? Geez. You should know better. Why u do that? Already the latest studies show that those vaccines are not safe. Why did u need a third shot? Youre playing with fire man. Doesnt your intuition and gut instinct tell you that this is a bad idea?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 2:38 am
Already the latest studies show that those vaccines are not safe.
Which studies? Which vaccine? There are several of them used worldwide and more are coming...research is going on...

Here in Japan almost 100 million people got at least one shot - and see the result of a large vaccination campaign during the last months - acute cases are down from more than 230.000 - the latest count of today is only 1232 patients.

Covid19 almost disappeared in Japan, it will be soon a part of the past....

USA with its horrible anti-vaxx movement has so far 798.245 deaths, while Japan reports only 18.352 ...since February 2020.
To eradicate the corona virus, delta variant, you need at least 80 percent of the entire population fully vaccinated, and this is now the case in Japan.

It is better you are vaccinated for sure, but nobody care about that in Japan, as people are showing up for vaccination by themselves in very big numbers - you don't come for vaccination in Japan, nobody cares anyway, up to you, your choice.
ICU beds with oxygen supply are ready ... enjoy your stay!
Last edited by Yohan on November 25th, 2021, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

My intuition tells me it is a good idea. I am a pin cushion of different vaccines as it is.
And my intuition is telling me soon we won't be able to travel without the booster shots. All the happier abroad thing will come to a halt.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 3:27 am
My intuition tells me it is a good idea.
Since Freudian analysis might actually work on you, maybe you could try that to get to the bottom of this pathology. My bet is that it is a liminal desire to be done with life due to self loathing.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 3:09 am
Winston wrote:
Which studies? Which vaccine? There are several of them used worldwide and more are coming...research is going on...

Here in Japan almost 100 million people got at least one shot - and see the result of a large vaccination campaign during the last months - acute cases are down from more than 230.000 - the latest count of today is only 1232 patients.

USA with its horrible anti-vaxx movement has so far 798.245 deaths, while Japan reports only 18.352 ...since February 2020.
To eradicate the corona virus, delta variant, you need at least 80 percent of the entire population fully vaccinated, and this is now the case in Japan.

It is better you are vaccinated for sure, but nobody care about that in Japan, as people are showing up for vaccination by themselves in very big numbers - you don't come for vaccination in Japan, nobody cares anyway, up to you, your choice.
Don't want to speculate on something we don't know - mainly because nobody dares writing about it - but...could it be that Covid-19 was just meant to disappear within 2 consecutive winters, pretty much like every flu season that ever existed in human history?

Look no further than some Eastern European countries like Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary. Vaccination rates at less than 20% in non-urban areas and we have yet to see the fearmongered million of corpses piled up on the streets. The whole of Africa has less than 20% vaccination rate and is faring far better than us first-worlders....

Unbiased statistics coming from the US said that, everything considered, more people dies "of Covid" in 2021, the year where vaccines were introduced and mass vaccination pushed on to the populace, than 2020, the year of hopeless lockdowns and no medical solution in sight.

Doesn't the idea graze you that maybe, just maybe, there has been a deliberate intention to portray the virus as the "World War Z mass killer" it isn't to advance a global(ist) agenda that has nothing to do with world's health, nothing to do with the greater good and everything to do with mass control and a forced soft landing for an economy based on debt and unsustainable consumption?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 3:09 am
Winston wrote:

I just posted two big studies in science journals. One from Nature and one from the American Heart Association. Didn't you see them in the risks of covid vaccine thread? Or did you see them but your mind blotted them out due to cognitive dissonance? The studies concluded that the vaccines cause inflammation and damages your cells and immune system. U may not feel the effect at first but like a cancer it slowly comes and u dont know it until its too late. These are serious scientific studies in prominent journals. Not fringe publications.

I hope I'm wrong though, for Ladislav's sake.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I asked Alex why some like Ladislav like to play with fire. His reply:

"some people like to play with fire... if they survive they feel stronger. Like those who risk their lives in useless adventures, like to climb up a very high mountain with low oxigen near the top. Or those who wants to travel the whole ocean alone in a small boat or a small plane. Or those who like to drive motorbike and cars super fast to the limit of their ability to control the vehicle. Why this people play with fire? that's part of being human... feeling alive by challenging death. The problem with drugs, like medicines, and real drugs like cocaine, and other kind of poisons, like smoke and alcoholic drinks, is the the damages aren't shown immediately... you can get one concussion to your head and still think that nothing happened... but after hundreds time, like happens to american football players, the damages will sum up to the point that you'll get insane."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also Yohan. Didn't u hear that the Taiwanese government said that more people died from the covid vaccine than from covid itself? How do u explain that? The vaccine deaths reached over 800, making them slightly outnumber the covid deaths. This was admitted in public data. How do you explain that?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just Got my 3rd (Booster) Shot

Post by Cornfed »

It is sobering to think that some people never really had any rights or self respect or self regard and were always prepared, at a moments notice, to give up their lives after first giving themselves over to a potentially unlimited amount of pain with nothing in the afterlife to look forward to. And they were always prepared to do so not for some noble cause or to help those they love or to secure a future for their people, but rather just because some asswipes ordered them to after giving really silly reasons. I guess some lives just weren't meant to be in the first place.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 5:45 am
Don't want to speculate on something we don't know - mainly because nobody dares writing about it - but...could it be that Covid-19 was just meant to disappear within 2 consecutive winters, pretty much like every flu season that ever existed in human history?
I don't care if people refuse face masks, don't wash their hands with alcohol, deny even the virus existence or claiming it's another form of a harmless seasonal flu virus or if they refuse vaccination against covid19. It's their body, not my body.

While to take a small amount of vitamin D is OK, to take an excessive amount of vitamin D is harmful, like poison leading to renal failure, to drink cleaning agents or medication for skin disease or worms in horses is dangerous too, makes everything worse.
No idea why people prefer such self-treatment instead of following medical standard procedures. As said already, why should I care.

-----

About your questions:
So far as I can see from research done in Japan and South Korea:

1-
Covid19 will not disappear, it will be with us for many years in many variants, but many of them will be harmless. It takes about one month or so for such virus to create another variant randomly. Covid-19 vaccination research and follow-up booster shots are important to reduce the chance of infection from person to person and to reduce the symptoms of infected people in future.

2-
Covid19 will develop about in the same way as the Spanish flu, which is now the seasonal flu, harmless, but to prevent infection also vaccine is available and in case of breakthrough medication is available to reduce symptoms. The flu did not disappear, it is with us every year with different variants.

For Covid19 there will be better vaccine and medication in future available, within one or two years, likely oral vaccine and pills, no shots by needle and no medication by using a dripper will be used.
Look no further than some Eastern European countries like Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary. Vaccination rates at less than 20% in non-urban areas and we have yet to see the fearmongered million of corpses piled up on the streets. The whole of Africa has less than 20% vaccination rate and is faring far better than us first-worlders....
From where did you get that?
Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary together have about 36 million people and report up to now totally 117.000 deaths,
while Japan has 125 million people and reports so far 18.344 deaths.

A huge difference likely because of vaccination... What else could make such a huge difference?

Africa? South Africa - 60 million people - reported so far 89.652 deaths - far better than Japan? I don't think so.
Unbiased statistics coming from the US said that, everything considered, more people dies "of Covid" in 2021, the year where vaccines were introduced and mass vaccination pushed on to the populace, than 2020, the year of hopeless lockdowns and no medical solution in sight.
UNBIASED statistics from USA?
All what I can say, here in Japan, in 2019, 2020 and 2021 the number of deaths is about the same, around 115.000 per month.
No change, with or without covid19.
Doesn't the idea graze you that maybe, just maybe, there has been a deliberate intention to portray the virus as the "World War Z mass killer" it isn't to advance a global(ist) agenda that has nothing to do with world's health, nothing to do with the greater good and everything to do with mass control and a forced soft landing for an economy based on debt and unsustainable consumption?
Not at all, this virus is a corona-virus, similar to SARS and MERS, there is no indication - despite deep-in research in South Korea and also in Japan - that it was created as a biological weapon, if you mean that.
There is no trace of any manipulation, nothing found - but this does not mean that this virus did not escape from a laboratory in China, Wuhan.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 6:00 am
Also Yohan. Didn't u hear that the Taiwanese government said that more people died from the covid vaccine than from covid itself? How do u explain that? The vaccine deaths reached over 800, making them slightly outnumber the covid deaths. This was admitted in public data. How do you explain that?
What kind of covid-19 vaccine was used? Any link please.
https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check ... 21527.html

On October 13, the Falun-Gong-affiliated New Tang Dynasty Television ran a report on deaths among those vaccinated against the coronavirus.
The report insinuated that the vaccine was more harmful than COVID-19.

The implication that vaccines might kill more people than COVID-19 is false.

For starters, the numbers cited in the New Tang report aren’t reliable. They come from a system set up by Taiwan’s Centers for Disease Control (CDC) that merely gathers unverified reports of potential side effects caused by vaccines.
Full text link above.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 5:57 am
I just posted two big studies in science journals. One from Nature and one from the American Heart Association. Didn't you see them in the risks of covid vaccine thread? Or did you see them but your mind blotted them out due to cognitive dissonance?
First of all I want to ask you if you are in general against ALL kind of vaccination or if you are only against covid-19 vaccination?
This is not clear to me, what do you think about flu vaccine and pneumonia vaccine for example?

About American Heart Association, I have not seen such articles, link please.

But I see the following articles:
https://www.heart.org
https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/flu-prevention
https://newsroom.heart.org/news/top-hea ... -hospitals

https://www.heart.org/en/coronavirus/co ... accination
Questions About COVID-19 Vaccination
Are there serious side effects from the vaccine?
Very rarely, a severe, dangerous allergic reaction called anaphylaxis can occur shortly after your shot. Symptoms of anaphylaxis include a swollen throat, a rash that can itch, wheezing or other trouble breathing, and passing out. If you think you are having such a severe reaction after you leave your vaccination site, call 911 immediately.

Early research has found that among almost 1.9 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine administered in December 2020, just 21 cases of anaphylaxis were reported. Over 70% of these happened within 15 minutes of when the shot was given — that's why there's a short waiting period, with health care workers standing by, after your vaccination.

You could also have a less severe allergic reaction within four hours of your shot, with symptoms such as hives, swelling and wheezing. If you have either of these allergic reactions, the CDC recommends you not get a second shot of that type of vaccine.

In addition, public health experts are monitoring vaccine safety and side effect data for cases of rare heart-related complications, myocarditis or pericarditis, after receiving the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. (Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, while pericarditis is inflammation of the heart's outer lining.)

As of mid-October 2021, officials had confirmed 945 reports nationwide of myocarditis or pericarditis out of nearly 400 million doses given of the two vaccines. Cases were more common in adolescent males and young adults.

The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association urges all U.S. adults and children 12 and older to receive a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible, noting that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the rare, possible risk of heart-related complications. Learn more here.
Last edited by Yohan on November 25th, 2021, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 8:15 am
About your questions:
So far as I can see from research done in Japan and South Korea:
From where did you get that?
Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary together have about 36 million people and report up to now totally 117.000 deaths,
while Japan has 125 million people and reports so far 18.344 deaths.

A huge difference likely because of vaccination... What else could make such a huge difference?

Africa? South Africa - 60 million people - reported so far 89.652 deaths - far better than Japan? I don't think so.
Are you sure that it's the vaccine responsible for low deaths and controlling the virus to reduce it's spread and the infection rate?

Japanese are some of the healthiest people in the world. They don't shake hands. Obesity rates are low. Their food quality is equal to the EU and Europe. They have excellent hygiene. Face masks were used even before COVID-19 to protect against illness and flu because of the very high population density in the major cities and any city.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑