Covid-19 Travel Restrictions

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Covid-19 Travel Restrictions

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
November 22nd, 2021, 10:07 am
Btw @publicduende can you come visit me in Manila after my quarantine? Or I come and visit you? Are you near Makati still? What is the link to that Expat meetup group again? Can you post it again? Where is hypermak? Can I meet him too?
I have been living in Davao for the past year now. We are planning to be back to Manila some time in the new year. I have been very busy running projects. Nothing is certain anymore and I am trying to work as hard as I can to hoard cash and prepare for the rainy days ahead.

While I am not Cornfed or Taco, I am pretty convinced that the post-Covid authoritarian drift won't be pretty to look at. That's why I am keeping myself liquid and debt-free. All my assets, I own outright. Paradoxically, I feel safer here in the Philippines where, given who you know and how much money you can spend, there is always a way out of tyranny. :-)

Look at what's happening in "friendly" Australia... https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/aust ... tine-camps

Happy to meet again in Manila at some point!

The expat meeting association you are referring to is probably Internations. (https://www.internations.org/) I know they have resumed face to face group meetings for several months now. Perhaps not as vibrant as it once used to be, but it would still be a good opportunity to mingle with expats who are here for reasons other than troublemaking ;-)

Hypermak, no idea what's going on with him. I think he's still in Italy. Maybe you could meet if you finally decide to take that trip to Europe...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No PD. Did you see the links I posted above? Foreigners on the GREEN list countries can enter Philippines now without visa. Didn't you read the links? This is something new that was enacted a few days ago. I am in a green list country so I can enter without visa.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/c ... ingintheph

Unvaccinated, Partially Vaccinated, Unverified,
Fully Vaccinated But Without Pre-Test Travel Requirement

FILIPINOS & FOREIGNERS
Facility-based quarantine until the release of the negative test results
5th day swabbing
Self-monitoring until the 14th day from arrival
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Email I received from the PH embassy:

Dear Winston:

The Philippine Airlines website does not say that Taiwan nationals may now visit the Philippines visa-free. Kindly note that the green list classification of Taiwan pertains to quarantine procedures only. It does not cover entry guidelines or whether or not certain nationalities can go to the Philippines visa-free.

As of the moment, all foreign nationals not holding a long-term visa to the Philippines are required to apply for an entry visa (9a). They are specifically covered by this passenger category as reflected on the Philippine Airlines page you sent us: https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/p ... 021%20only

Thank you and best regards.

MANILA ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL OFFICE
To remain up-to-date with relevant information, please follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MECO.official/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2021, 12:14 am
Email I received from the PH embassy:

Dear Winston:

The Philippine Airlines website does not say that Taiwan nationals may now visit the Philippines visa-free. Kindly note that the green list classification of Taiwan pertains to quarantine procedures only. It does not cover entry guidelines or whether or not certain nationalities can go to the Philippines visa-free.

As of the moment, all foreign nationals not holding a long-term visa to the Philippines are required to apply for an entry visa (9a). They are specifically covered by this passenger category as reflected on the Philippine Airlines page you sent us: https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/p ... 021%20only

Thank you and best regards.

MANILA ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL OFFICE
To remain up-to-date with relevant information, please follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MECO.official/
As the Philippine embassy replied to you, coming from a country in the green list lowers your quarantine and testing requirements. It does not affect your entry status.

You have a child and a partner in the Philippines, which means your Visa application will almost certainly be successful. It doesn't mean the DFA will approve every tourist's visa application. Maybe it's a way to reduce the number of tourists, or to filter out those who are not motivated enough, not sure.

In a way, though, I agree with your optimism. Compared to what it was even just 6 months ago, the Philippines are slowly reopening to foreigners.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Btw. the tickets are quite expensive
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Latest announcement from Philippines immigration:

https://www.facebook.com/immigration.he ... 9772632539

24 November 2021
PRESS RELEASE
BI on standby for reopening of PH to foreign tourists
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) said that it is on standby for the eventual reopening of Philippine borders to foreign tourists.
In a statement, Immigration Commissioner Jaime Morente stated that while no definite date has been decided on when the Philippines will reopen to foreign tourists, he is confident that this will be very soon.
“There are reports circulating that the country has already reopened its borders to international leisure travelers,” said Morente. “While we are awaiting the official announcement from the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID), we have already put in place the needed manpower and facilities in preparation for this,” he added.
Earlier, the BI announced that frontline personnel have been banned from filing vacation leaves during the holiday season. The Bureau also stated that 99 new immigration officers have been recently hired for deployment in the BI’s ports and different offices nationwide.
“We have also resumed the use of our e-gates for arriving Filipinos as it would greatly lessen the processing time for our kababayans who will be returning here for Christmas,” said Morente.
Morente stated that the status quo on the country’s travel restrictions remains as they wait for the IATF-MEID to make the formal announcement.
He added that members of the IATF-MEID are still extensively discussing and deliberating on proposals to reopen the Philippines to alien visitors, ironing out many details before its implementation.
“Most probably, those coming from green list countries will be the first ones to be allowed entry,” said Morente.
According to BI Port Operations Division Chief Atty. Carlos Capulong, there are 44 countries that are under the green list, while two—Faroe Islands and the Netherlands—remain in the red list.
#ProtectPHBorders
#TravelRestrictionsPH
#WeHealAsOne
#BeatCOVID19
#BureauofImmigration
#ImmigrationHelplinePH

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

The Swiss government on Tuesday warned the country was “three weeks behind Austria”, amid steep rises in Covid cases and a dramatic surge in hospital admissions.

The Taskforce said the number of people in hospital with Covid was increasing by 40 percent each week and will reach Austria-style capacities in mid-December, with surgeries cancelled and hospitals needing to make triage decisions about who to treat in intensive care.

Some central Swiss cantons have already started putting plans in place to move patients due to capacity issues, while in Lucerne hospitals have been cancelling elective surgery appointments.
https://www.thelocal.ch/20211123/switze ... of-triage/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The Swiss government on Tuesday warned the country was “three weeks behind Austria”, amid steep rises in Covid cases and a dramatic surge in hospital admissions.
Hopefully we've all realised by now that the "steep rise in covid cases" is in fact cases of people getting sick from the clot shot.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2021, 5:34 am
Hopefully we've all realised by now that the "steep rise in covid cases" is in fact cases of people getting sick from the clot shot.
That seems to be the case. There were almost zero ill people that I encountered anywhere in the world with COVID-19 and it's been awhile. If COVID-19 was really severe or a true pandemic, there would be people collapsing in the street and everyone would personally know at least a few people who died(from the virus, not the vaccines).

The virus might be real but the pandemic is a hoax. It can't possibly be a real pandemic.

Isn't it possible that all the hospitalizations were largely crises actors and inflated numbers to boost the sheeples' belief in the pandemic.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Tsar wrote:
November 26th, 2021, 6:05 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2021, 5:34 am
That seems to be the case. There were almost zero ill people that I encountered anywhere in the world with COVID-19 and it's been awhile. If COVID-19 was really severe or a true pandemic, there would be people collapsing in the street and everyone would personally know at least a few people who died(from the virus, not the vaccines).

The virus might be real but the pandemic is a hoax. It can't possibly be a real pandemic.

Isn't it possible that all the hospitalizations were largely crises actors and inflated numbers to boost the sheeples' belief in the pandemic.
Gee you guys like to pull each other’s dicks. I know two healthy people who died of of covid and regarding the Swiss.... “The vast majority of those getting infected and ending up in hospital with Covid-19 are now unvaccinated“

Actors!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
November 26th, 2021, 8:15 am
I know two healthy people who died of of covid and regarding the Swiss.... “The vast majority of those getting infected and ending up in hospital with Covid-19 are now unvaccinated“

Actors!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️
You can't say for sure whether they were completely healthy or not.

CNN said a morbidly obese 10 year old girl in America was healthy but that's completely false. She died because she was a morbidly obese child which means her obesity killed her.

Cancer survivers, people with cancer, high blood pressure, asthma, heart problems, Vitamin D deficiency, zinc deficiency, poor nutrition, obesity, not enough sleep, and other things make people at risk. There's just too many variables.

There's maybe a 1% chance a person that's healthy and under age 50-60 died from COVID-19.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huddo wrote:
November 26th, 2021, 8:15 am
I know two healthy people who died of of covid and regarding the Swiss....
How do you know they had covid or died of it? We know the PCR test is bogus, right? Have you ruled out them being murdered by being put on ventilators?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Philippines to open to many countries next week!

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/as ... -next-week

If you're not vaccinated you will have to be quarantined though. Hopefully its only 6 days.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.traveloffpath.com/countries ... /?swcfpc=1

List of countries with no travel restrictions. Vietnam is now on the list! Wow. So are many European countries!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Italy now has no covid entry restrictions.

https://www.traveloffpath.com/italy-rem ... ts-june-1/

Wow @publicduende your country is now free. Lol