Ejaculating More Often Reduces Your Risk Of Prostrate Cancer

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ejaculating More Often Reduces Your Risk Of Prostrate Cancer

Post by jamesbond »

This urologist explains why ejaculating more often reduces your risk of prostate cancer.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ejaculating More Often Reduces Your Risk Of Prostrate Cancer

Post by jamesbond »

Studies show that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month have a lower chance of prostrate cancer.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

more....

That reminds me of a commercial that advises listeners to eat less and exercise more. If a listener happens to be an anorexic who tries to train for a marathon, that is terrible advice.

And if someone is already ejaculating 100 times a month, this 'more' advice isn't very good.

But 21 seems like a 'natural' number-- once a night with a week off for the wife's period. I haven't listened to the video. Is that for all age groups, or is that rate in a man's youth helpful to him in his old age?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That chick seems to have found an interesting niche in cam-whoring.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Men should steadily reduce frequency of peak orgasm (and thus ejaculation) as they age. By age 50, stop entirely.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
November 27th, 2021, 12:48 pm
Men should steadily reduce frequency of peak orgasm (and thus ejaculation) as they age. By age 50, stop entirely.
So do you think the studies are wrong then?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Having sex 21 times/month or more sounds like a great idea, but actually ejaculating 21 times per month?? That sounds like overkill. :wink:
(Is this some conspiracy to try to get those of us who aren't gender-confused or gobbling soy products to nonetheless lower our testosterone levels by overdoing it, LOL? :mrgreen: )
Any masters or practitioners of tantric arts on here have a counter-argument, by any chance? I haven't read any full books on tantra yet, but almost every source I've seen talks about how it's more optimal to try to retain more and reabsorb more chi or prana or whatever term they used depending on whether they're into tantra, chi gong, etc.
I have practiced a bit of Chi Gong, and gotten some amazing "energy body" phenomena that convinced me there was definitely something to it...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 23rd, 2022, 10:27 pm
Having sex 21 times/month or more sounds like a great idea, but actually ejaculating 21 times per month?? That sounds like overkill. :wink:
As a newly wed in my 20's, that would have sounded abysmally low. But now, getting closer to 50, as busy as we are, that sounds pretty good. This is the kind of info I would not have mentioned to my wife back then, but have pointed out to my wife now. When I heard that stats showed that married couples only had sex two or three times a week, I was surprised. Their married. Why wouldn't they?

If you think about it, 21 times is once a night minus the length of a woman's period, so that's an interesting find.
(Is this some conspiracy to try to get those of us who aren't gender-confused or gobbling soy products to nonetheless lower our testosterone levels by overdoing it, LOL? :mrgreen: )
I don't think frequent sex lowers testosterone. Sex might cause it to spike.
Any masters or practitioners of tantric arts on here have a counter-argument, by any chance? I haven't read any full books on tantra yet, but almost every source I've seen talks about how it's more optimal to try to retain more and reabsorb more chi or prana or whatever term they used depending on whether they're into tantra, chi gong, etc.
I'm not planning on adding any eastern mysticism to my sex life. An optional style Karezza, where either couple has the option of not reaching orgasm during slow, lazy, affectionate sex might be an option if I get to the point where release gets really draining to me as I age. If it enables more frequent intercourse, as long as each is willing to go again if the other changes his/her mind about not having an orgasm, this sounds doable.

Health-wise, whether those who practice such things feel more 'energy' or not, flushing out the prostate often apparently has health benefits as far as the prostate itself is concerned.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 5:50 am
No question about that, sex causes it to spike damn nicely (well, assuming it's good healthy, primal man-and-woman stuff, not a bunch of globohomo perversion pushed by schizo jews, trannies, etc), but not sure re: ejaculation frequency. I used to read articles claiming a lot of bedroom action combined with "retention" would max out testosterone levels. Makes sense in theory, since not diminishing one's self too much adds extra fire and healthy aggression to our lives... On the other hand, that burn that happens if one waits too long can't be healthy, so I'll have to do it the usual way while looking into the secrets of the Eastern mystics to learn more about retention and transmutation for the long run... :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 1:23 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 5:50 am
No question about that, sex causes it to spike damn nicely (well, assuming it's good healthy, primal man-and-woman stuff, not a bunch of globohomo perversion pushed by schizo jews, trannies, etc), but not sure re: ejaculation frequency. I used to read articles claiming a lot of bedroom action combined with "retention" would max out testosterone levels. Makes sense in theory, since not diminishing one's self too much adds extra fire and healthy aggression to our lives... On the other hand, that burn that happens if one waits too long can't be healthy, so I'll have to do it the usual way while looking into the secrets of the Eastern mystics to learn more about retention and transmutation for the long run... :)
I had a good run of ejaculations every 24 hours or so for over two years as a newlywed except for a few weeks here and there when my wife and I got sick or took some extended journey sleeping on the floor with her relatives. I didn't wither up and die. I think I look my age. I was able to have child after a couple of years plus, doing like that. The frequently wasn't that intense after the baby because babies take up a lot of attention, exhaust mothers, but we've been active. If that old myth that you are only allocated a thousand 'little death's in life were true, then I'd have been dead many times over. If we have good nutrition, enough zinc, etc., it's probably okay. We had multiple kids without me getting too 'depleted' to be fertile.

As far as 'retention' goes, if a man's wife has a high sex drive and chases him around or he doesn't have the energy, that might be a good solution. I don't know how common those menopause hormones are, but I think it's fairly common to spike a woman's sex drive. If my wife needs hormones, maybe she can chase me around like that for a while and reverse our normal pattern. :)