Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Cornfed »

Judging by this unprecedented 40% jump in the overall death rate in America, the covaids jabs have killed millions of people already. Not nearly enough of course, but lets hope it builds up momentum.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-01-12-de ... emic.html#

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Looks like the insurance industry is another one that the scamdemic aims to put out of business. What use are actuarial tables now?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Looks like the insurance industry is another one that the scamdemic aims to put out of business. What use are actuarial tables now?
Good actuaries are usually very good at reading between the lines of massaged data produced by goverments or statistical authorities. They will be the first to find out the truth and adjust the premia accordingly. Whether they will be sharing the news with the world, I wouldn't save my breath on it. And even if they did, the world is in such a state of mental slumber, they would ignore or criticise anything that doesn't conform the narrative they have been spoon-fed with for the past 2 years.

Sometimes I tend to be Cornfed-cynical and conclude that all these sheeple just had it coming. Filipino patriot Jose Rizal famously said (about his own people): is freedom something they deserve, if they're not prepared to fight and die for it?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Even if COVID-19 "officially" ends or it's "officially" acknowledged the vaccines cause harm, it's really unlikely most Western nations would decide to reverse their vaccine mandates (all the Anglo nations, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and others because it appears they're too heavily invested into the vaccine mandates and it would cause them to lose face if they were to ever officially acknowledge their mandates were wrong or the vaccine they mandated caused (much more) harm).

Quebec, Canada has recently announced it plans to add a tax specific to the unvaccinated.

Austria plans to fine everyone age 14 and older every month or 3 months until they're vaccinated. It will be as high as €3600.

The United States is slowly implementing vaccine mandates but it technically always had the ability for employer-based vaccine mandates.

Most Western nations have a loophole to avoid paying benefits to people fired (in the US) or suspended without pay (EU) for refusing to be vaccinated.

The QR Code Vaccine Passports are likely not going to end even if COVID-19 does end. How likely is a nation to reverse the Vaccine Passport system? If COVID-19 were to officially end, it's likely the Green Pass transforms into a "Movement Pass" which shows Legal Status (tourist, resident, citizen), Tax History, Outstanding Fines and Taxes Owed, and any possible arrest warrants (in an international cooperation area similar to the Common Reporting Standards) because it would be simple to transform a totalitarian personal QR code system for COVID-19 into another totalitarian system.

People already proved they're incapable of mass resistance and opposition. Most of the West is already almost totalitarian and every year becomes more totalitarian, and the more technology advances, the easier it becomes for them become more totalitarian.

Just a thought...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 1:03 am
gsjackson wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Good actuaries are usually very good at reading between the lines of massaged data produced by goverments or statistical authorities. They will be the first to find out the truth and adjust the premia accordingly. Whether they will be sharing the news with the world, I wouldn't save my breath on it. And even if they did, the world is in such a state of mental slumber, they would ignore or criticise anything that doesn't conform the narrative they have been spoon-fed with for the past 2 years.

Sometimes I tend to be Cornfed-cynical and conclude that all these sheeple just had it coming. Filipino patriot Jose Rizal famously said (about his own people): is freedom something they deserve, if they're not prepared to fight and die for it?
I have lots of dalliances with Cornfed-level cynicism also. An absolutely life-altering event for everyone, something none of us has seen in our lifetimes, and the sheeple don't bother to pay enough attention to have clue one about what's going on. Just take their views wholesale from politicians and a corporate media who have shown themselves time and again to be liars. I got disinvited for Christmas -- excuse was the guest room was unclean, but I know the real reason is that I (unjabbed) am. The brother-in-law gets all his opinions now from the New York Times. So f**k 'em.

Give Corny credit: He called the scamdemic in week one. Took me until April, 2020.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 5:51 am
I have lots of dalliances with Cornfed-level cynicism also. An absolutely life-altering event for everyone, something none of us has seen in our lifetimes, and the sheeple don't bother to pay enough attention to have clue one about what's going on. Just take their views wholesale from politicians and a corporate media who have shown themselves time and again to be liars. I got disinvited for Christmas -- excuse was the guest room was unclean, but I know the real reason is that I (unjabbed) am. The brother-in-law gets all his opinions now from the New York Times. So f**k 'em.

Give Corny credit: He called the scamdemic in week one. Took me until April, 2020.
Not being invited to a (close, I assume) family Christmas do because of your vaccination status is the very embodiment of how deeply ingrained the Covid paranoia is. Maybe you should have showed your bro-in-law news items like this:

https://www.newsweek.com/valentina-bosc ... es-1668959

where a perfectly healthy 18-yo Brazilian model died from a blood clot, as "a consequence of Covid". Only, we all know Covid doesn't cause blood clots, only trombosis of the small vessels (during its acute phase), the vaccine does. Obviously it's always Covid's fault. Unlike Pfizer and Moderna, a virus is not in the position to reimburse patients.

I have the feeling that this "event" is the perfect storm the elite wanted to bend the populace under complete control, mental and social. It's a situation way too yummy not to take full advantage of. It's not going to go away, not in most countries at least.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 6:50 am
gsjackson wrote:

Not being invited to a (close, I assume) family Christmas do because of your vaccination status is the very embodiment of how deeply ingrained the Covid paranoia is. Maybe you should have showed your bro-in-law news items like this:

where a perfectly healthy 18-yo Brazilian model died from a blood clot, as "a consequence of Covid". Only, we all know Covid doesn't cause blood clots, only trombosis of the small vessels (during its acute phase), the vaccine does. Obviously it's always Covid's fault. Unlike Pfizer and Moderna, a virus is not in the position to reimburse patients.

I have the feeling that this "event" is the perfect storm the elite wanted to bend the populace under complete control, mental and social. It's a situation way too yummy not to take full advantage of. It's not going to go away, not in most countries at least.
One thing about America is that many look for any excuse not to have other certain people either because family connections like others are gone in America or because they don't want to spend the money on others.

The Brazilian supermodel had great genes, definitely healthy prior to vaccination, young, was a White European Brazilian, and very beautiful. The sort of person the Jew Corporations want to remove.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

publicduende wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

The virus does cause widespread thrombosis, not just of the small vessels. I've seen pulmonary emboli, venous sinus thromboses, and significant deep vein thromboses in younger unvaccinated patients. I had COVID before I was vaccinated and developed fairly significant pericarditis. It's a pretty nasty illness, I would strongly encourage anyone who thinks otherwise to get a job on the front lines so you can see for yourself. We've got plenty of positions for nursing assistants and ED techs in my hospital at the moment, we can't keep people around with the stressful conditions.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
January 14th, 2022, 7:53 am
publicduende wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

One thing about America is that many look for any excuse not to have other certain people either because family connections like others are gone in America or because they don't want to spend the money on others.

The Brazilian supermodel had great genes, definitely healthy prior to vaccination, young, was a White European Brazilian, and very beautiful. The sort of person the Jew Corporations want to remove.
You have the false assumption that physical attractiveness equates to health. Usually what kills people is faulty immunological response or clotting processes, neither of which have anything to do with what you look like. Very thin and attractive people can have clotting and immune disorders just like the rest of us
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 2:48 pm
publicduende wrote:
.....we all know Covid doesn't cause blood clots, only trombosis of the small vessels (during its acute phase), the vaccine does. Obviously it's always Covid's fault. Unlike Pfizer and Moderna, a virus is not in the position to reimburse patients.
The virus does cause widespread thrombosis, not just of the small vessels. I've seen pulmonary emboli, venous sinus thromboses, and significant deep vein thromboses in younger unvaccinated patients. I had COVID before I was vaccinated and developed fairly significant pericarditis. It's a pretty nasty illness, I would strongly encourage anyone who thinks otherwise to get a job on the front lines so you can see for yourself. We've got plenty of positions for nursing assistants and ED techs in my hospital at the moment, we can't keep people around with the stressful conditions.
The delta-variant of the covid-19 virus is pretty dangerous and can cause inflammation everywhere in your body, in Japan serious cases of unvaccinated patients clearly outnumber patients who received at least 1 shot Pfizer and even more patients with 2 shots.

Unvaccinated = 8 vs. 1x vaccinated = 2 vs. fully vaccinated = 1

It seems the vaccination of Pfizer at least here in Japan where mainly Pfizer is used, helps a lot to reduce serious cases, it also helps to reduce transmission and infection. Keep in mind, I said 'reduce' and not 'eliminate'.

The omicron virus - not many data still available here in Japan - seems to act differently, weaker and shorter - almost (but only almost) like a flu...
Hopefully this covid-19 will disappear soon so we can travel to overseas again.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yohan wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 1:15 am
HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 2:48 pm
publicduende wrote:
.....we all know Covid doesn't cause blood clots, only trombosis of the small vessels (during its acute phase), the vaccine does. Obviously it's always Covid's fault. Unlike Pfizer and Moderna, a virus is not in the position to reimburse patients.
The delta-variant of the covid-19 virus is pretty dangerous and can cause inflammation everywhere in your body, in Japan serious cases of unvaccinated patients clearly outnumber patients who received at least 1 shot Pfizer and even more patients with 2 shots.

Unvaccinated = 8 vs. 1x vaccinated = 2 vs. fully vaccinated = 1

It seems the vaccination of Pfizer at least here in Japan where mainly Pfizer is used, helps a lot to reduce serious cases, it also helps to reduce transmission and infection. Keep in mind, I said 'reduce' and not 'eliminate'.

The omicron virus - not many data still available here in Japan - seems to act differently, weaker and shorter - almost (but only almost) like a flu...
Hopefully this covid-19 will disappear soon so we can travel to overseas again.
Yeah, even here it's basically the unvaccinated that are filling >90% of the ICU beds still. Omicron is slightly less deadly, but spreads so fast that it's burning through the unvaccinated population rapidly
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

HouseMD wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 6:52 am
Yeah, even here it's basically the unvaccinated that are filling >90% of the ICU beds still. Omicron is slightly less deadly, but spreads so fast that it's burning through the unvaccinated population rapidly
In absolute terms, so number of beds (ward and ICU) occupied by Covid cases, do you see a massive increase with respect to a "bad" seasonal flu year?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 8:36 am
HouseMD wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 6:52 am
In absolute terms, so number of beds (ward and ICU) occupied by Covid cases, do you see a massive increase with respect to a "bad" seasonal flu year?
Also, how are the numbers generally calculated?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is an insurer who doesn't want to pay for the lemmings' assisted suicide. Maybe this will be an area where pushback comes from.

https://gameruprising.to/index.php?thre ... %9D.33597/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm dubious about the vaxed lemmings being killed en masse by further activation of the 5G network on the grounds that nothing that awesome is likely to happen, but wouldn't it be awesome. Maybe this joyous possibility is behind the recent backdowns.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2022-01-14-ac ... ients.html