Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I know many of you feel a certain way about America. However, from my experience American women have been hit or miss. I've gotten along well with some of them and had good times. Ditto for France, Germany and many countries in Latin America. It's hit or miss and some experiences are great. Also, I have met a few Filipinas and I can confirm we get along well. And while we are different I feel Japanese people and I can get along well.

Meanwhile, it seems Poles and I are the extreme opposite. Each time, I've hang out with Poles or Polish women I have had a negative experience. I'm laid back, optimistic and enthusiastic. It seems Poles are uptight, pessimistic and cynical. It appears this combination leads to bad experiences. For some reason we are always on the opposite side of things.

What do you guys think? Which women or type of women is your polar opposite?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 3:00 am
Hey guys,

I know many of you feel a certain way about America. However, from my experience American women have been hit or miss. I've gotten along well with some of them and had good times. Ditto for France, Germany and many countries in Latin America. It's hit or miss and some experiences are great. Also, I have met a few Filipinas and I can confirm we get along well. And while we are different I feel Japanese people and I can get along well.

Meanwhile, it seems Poles and I are the extreme opposite. Each time, I've hang out with Poles or Polish women I have had a negative experience. I'm laid back, optimistic and enthusiastic. It seems Poles are uptight, pessimistic and cynical. It appears this combination leads to bad experiences. For some reason we are always on the opposite side of things.

I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society nor do I know how to act like a regular British person (I feel much more connected to Hispanic culture). Because of this British women tend to find me weird and instinctively dislike me. I also don't like speaking to them either since British culture is characterized by groupthink and a narrow sense of what is considered "normal" and I just don't feel like I can be myself around them. British women are my polar opposite. There's just no points of commonality between them and myself.

I also don't get along with Japanese girls. I actually studied Japanese and reached a high level. I even lived in Japan for some time. But still I could never vibe with them. It's as though I just wasn't on their wavelength and dates and friendships with them always ended in failure. While in Japan I instead dated a Chinese girl who I got along with much better. Indeed I had various non-Japanese Asian female friends and got along just fine with them.

I get along the best with Latinas from most Latin American countries. I've had really good interactions with girls from Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Argentina is an exception. For some reason I tend not to get along with Argentinian women. They just seem a lot different to other Latinas and even Joe Bovino in Chica Spotting mentions that they have a bit of a chip of their shoulder. I probably get along with Argentinian women the least because out of all Latinas they have the least African blood. I like the African psyche and good booty genetics.

I've even gotten along with women from other Northern European countries which I don't necessarily like. I've met German and Swedish girls while at language school in Spain and they were quite nice and much friendlier than British girls who are antisocial and uptight even when in Spain. I've found that I get along with people of most European nationalities. In fact I think the British are the only Europeans I don't like.

Why do you think that you don't get along with Poles, Archibault? Are you a Polish American?

Sometimes those who are descended from immigrants don't get along with people from the old country due to cultural differences. Being too American can lead to one's alienation amidst one's European kinsfolk.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 5:29 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society nor do I know how to act like a regular British person (I feel much more connected to Hispanic culture). Because of this British women tend to find me weird and instinctively dislike me. I also don't like speaking to them either since British culture is characterized by groupthink and a narrow sense of what is considered "normal" and I just don't feel like I can be myself around them. British women are my polar opposite. There's just no points of commonality between them and myself.

I also don't get along with Japanese girls. I actually studied Japanese and reached a high level. I even lived in Japan for some time. But still I could never vibe with them. It's as though I just wasn't on their wavelength and dates and friendships with them always ended in failure. While in Japan I instead dated a Chinese girl who I got along with much better. Indeed I had various non-Japanese Asian female friends and got along just fine with them.

I get along the best with Latinas from most Latin American countries. I've had really good interactions with girls from Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Argentina is an exception. For some reason I tend not to get along with Argentinian women. They just seem a lot different to other Latinas and even Joe Bovino in Chica Spotting mentions that they have a bit of a chip of their shoulder. I probably get along with Argentinian women the least because out of all Latinas they have the least African blood. I like the African psyche and good booty genetics.

I've even gotten along with women from other Northern European countries which I don't necessarily like. I've met German and Swedish girls while at language school in Spain and they were quite nice and much friendlier than British girls who are antisocial and uptight even when in Spain. I've found that I get along with people of most European nationalities. In fact I think the British are the only Europeans I don't like.

Why do you think that you don't get along with Poles, Archibault? Are you a Polish American?

Sometimes those who are descended from immigrants don't get along with people from the old country due to cultural differences. Being too American can lead to one's alienation amidst one's European kinsfolk.
Hey Lukas,
I am not Polish. I have Southern European ancestry. I think Brits are a hit or miss as well. Some British women seem to have potential but British society as a whole seems to be a difficult place to be a man.

Is "Chica Spotting" a guru, if you have a link of his work I'd like to read it. I appreciate if you share it.

I don't like Poles because Roosh and I are the opposite. He is pessimistic and religious. While I am optimistic and atheistic. Roosh said Poland has the best women in Europe. So I have been approaching Polish women and it has been the complete opposite. In general, Poles seem to be "debby downers" and look at negative side of life. Life for Poles seems to be all about finding the "dark side of life" and why certain thing won't work. For instance, if you have a project you can say, "Let's try it and see it" Poles will tell you, "It won't work." Its the type of people I think that it just won't work between us. They are the opposite of "free spirited."
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I had a bad experience with Latinas of all kinds,especially puerto ricans.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
It's not about nationality, it's more about where women were grown up -

I found UK a rather unwelcoming place, regardless if the woman is a native British or if she came from one of the former British colonies, no difference, the same arrogant and overdemanding behavior.

Women from Continental Europe are also not the best.

The most terrible women in every aspect you can imagine I have seen in my life are from USA, regardless their race, regardless if US-born or immigrants.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

To me personally, no, no nationality of women has always been negative (though I certainly haven't tried them all, LOL).

Hopefully I've established myself on this fun forum as plenty un-PC already, but even jewesses aren't a negative experience for me, believe it or not. Some of the older nasty ones are complete vipers and mutants who interfere in other people's business, lie compulsively, cut in line, screech and bray about the holohoax, and are generally f***ing twisted inhuman mutants who even show resemblance to abominations like pedophilia pushing Ruth Bader Ginsburg types.... yet since they are an "ethnicity" with millions and an even worse infestation count in my own USSA state, I've also encountered harmless and even nice ones.

I don't think it'd be a good idea for me and a jewess to be together, even if I wasn't so passionate about black women and was open to new women, because I think it might be a little problematic. Some jews might theoretically consider some of my views to have slightly "antisemitic" undertones, even if I point out that I'm a big fan of Ron Unz, Benjamin Freedman, etc.

There's a lot of rando jews who aren't doing anything wrong and are completely oblivious and ignorant of the tribe's agenda I often rant about and don't need to go into anymore here, but not only my best friend (one of about 4 of them, but still definitely on the "brotherhood" list) is one, my uncle is one and looks a lot like Ray Jackson from Bloodsport, LOL, but also I've known some nice girls 'of jewish extraction' in the old days. Not just the Alicia Silverstone or Tanya Roberts babes who don't even look jewish, either: A couple of them were pretty good looking chubby chicks who had likable personalities and (as far as I could tell) no inclinations toward sexual perversion, transgender tendencies, schizophrenia, or compulsive anti-gentilism that I could see....
One was an Israeli with a GREAT set of juggs, LOL.

Having the balls to actually speak the truth about what you know is important (be like Minister Farrakhan as much as you can be, not like a spineless crawling maggot and cockroach like Billy Graham and Dick Nixon who knows what the problem is but is too much of a goddamn slinking coward to speak the truth!!!), but I probably shouldn't jump into @Cornfed's level of misanthropic anger by making statements saying I hope their own satanic jew vaccine sterilizes or kills them all..............
But I'm so angry about what the tribe does orchestrating the world wars and this new one over Ukraine, their globohomo and transgenderism, their overall campaign to literally pervert and destroy the fundamental most important values of gentiles and traditional families, and then they praise themselves for it openly labelling it "progressive social change" and so on, yet simultaneously overtly lie and use overt denial on purpose, grrr.... ah yeah, but no really:

That Israeli chick I mentioned was nice though and I liked how her huge juggs jiggled and sloshed around, and she had a warm personality and was not as far as I could tell a degenerate.
It's a sad situation... Well here I go again.

But just sticking with your own thread topic: NO! LOL. Even countries I think are utterly f***ing screwed, I haven't had a bad experience with the women from there.

A blond Polish tiger woman with a great set of tits was one of the women I met in my early college years and sort of came after me, which was really flattering, but the first time we met she spent a bunch of time staring at me with a rather hard frown-like stare to size me up to see if I was man enough not to react nervously, LOL. Then later on she was practically jumping my bones in the economics classroom we had class together and people were laughing at us.

Germany is of course a mixed bag, they tried to do the right thing but the anglocucks destroyed them for no good reason but to serve the jews, now the jews not only destroyed the Germans but also the anglocucks and all of Europe... but on German girls, a rave review:
One of my favorite chicks (again it was from that old college area) I spotted out the library window while I was studying slumped in a chair, and she was a nice big strapping German girl with a big hourglass figure and strong legs and a NICE big ass, and long and slightly curly brown hair. She had a good look to her like a warrior woman but was in her 20s, and my eyes were practically bulging at the sight of her big ass bouncing while she walked forward with a sort of forceful stride and was aggressively flinging her free arm behind her (clutching her purse with the other). That was right around the time I first watched "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" and Fellini's "City of Women" so I was very inspired, and I ran out of the library because she was headed up a long-ish street that ran parallel to the historic on-campus cemetery that was heavily wooded, and I didn't want to scare her by having her notice me, but I reckoned (rightly) that I could go on the other end of the wooded cemetery and run up to the adjoining street, and then pretend to be naturally passing by at a walk along the sidewalk where it met the road she was headed up at a right angle where things met at the crosswalk. It worked!
I can still viscerally feel this way her big ass bouncing made me feel, funny how even when a woman who hasn't been in your life for a long time can leave you with lasting enriching memories.

So see here's some examples of how white women aren't all bad, LOL. I never said they were, of course, but a lot of guys on here seem to think that. :mrgreen:

On the other hand, on the same campus as all that, I also was walking along a different day with no women puzzling over some frustrating math problems when I got out of my IQ depth trying calculus III (bad idea, I was trying to go for free money for grad school but never should've even been at a stupid college to begin with LOL), and I heard a sudden outburst of some fratboy type guy yelling "FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT! f**k!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!" and I looked over and there was this slightly stoner looking guy on a bike that was halfway up the hood of this spaced out ditzy white chicks' car hood because she'd been talking on her phone and took a turn (fortunately at a slow enough speed) and was pretty much running over this yelling fratboy to the point he was halfway on top of the hood of her sedan flailing around but still partly on his bike, and she was sort of doing an embarrassed smiley girlish "Oh my god, I'm so sorry" type body language inside her car, while he went on being distressed and yelling, but not seriously hurt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, geez you guys hit the jackpot on my longwinded stories tonight, didn't you? I am turning into the Ancient Mariner here even though I still look like a stud since "life begins at 40", but the last one is I was having a nice long talk with a Vietnamese girl on a park bench in Spring, and that was good and then she left to go to her class, but then I saw this slightly odd short guy of maybe some kind of southern european or dark-haired descent in a leather jacket and a pair of shades obviously checking me out for some reason.... So I thought, "whoa geez, is this guy going to try to sell me drugs, or is he... a homosexual?!?" I'd never been hit on by a faggot before but as he kept checking me out, I got more and more nervous and thought I was about to get hit on by a faggot as he closed in on me... (!!!! :shock: )

That was back in my zero homophobia days, when I had no problems with faggots because I thought they were just funny guys who for whatever reason were wired differently (because it was before they openly went after everybody's children like they've done now, which has turned me into a raving polemicist thundering about how homosexuality is a disease, mental illness, and weapon of jews all at once), but back then I was just thinking... "Shit, what the f**k do I do, I'm about to get hit on by a homo..."

So our Christian friends might find this funny like @Outcast9428 and so on, but what happened:
He closed in on me while I stayed calm and brought to mind my Dalton James Bond role-modelling to avoid looking nervous, and he comes up alongside me looking at me from under the shades until he was right next to the bench I was sitting on, and he says "You looking for some good news?" And then he slipped me a nicely printed little color paperback copy of the Gospel of John, then did a bolt and hustled off at a fairly rapid rate of speed with a satisfied smirk on his face. LOL!!!! I think I still have that little copy of the Gospel of John somewhere in my old storage stuff.

Ummm, yeah, what was the thread topic again?!?! Oh yeah, but no, honestly, I've certainly not had 100% positive experiences only with women but I tend to just cut loose from the not-great experiences so they become very brief and NBD, but the list of nations thus far:

American women (love the white ones which is what I was around the most, LOVE the black ones, love both the Latinas that jumped the border in the 90's when ZOG destroyed both our nations and opened the border + the fully Americanized ones born here that I've met more recently)
Polish girls (only one, but definitely a memorable one)
German girl with her big bouncing germanic warrior ass and flining her big strong arm out behind her while she walked, yes please :mrgreen:
India and Sri Lanka (not extensive xp but liked 'em)
Chinese (just watch out for your health they don't leap on you like starving tigers)
Taiwanese
Japanese
Vietnamese
(Didn't nail a Korean but a fine girl with nice curves and a sexy sort of low-pitched but very feminine voice, kind of like a Korean Kathleen Turner)
Also Thai Chinese girls I liked hanging out with and had a nice peaceful vibe even though I wasn't banging their brains out.
Oh yeah!! Eastern European girl from Georgia!! She was actually something special to me but it was a bit of a one-itis case because I didn't know what the hell I was doing early on. Damn, you guys should really not neglect to study the PUA stuff IMO, you don't need to become promiscuous in order to benefit from it..............

I'm always so terse and concise, keeping my posts so short short and to the point. Like Han Solo said, "sometimes I amaze even myself!" :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

What I have realized is that beautiful or attractive women from every country are pretty much the same. Beautiful women are always going to be the most difficult to talk to, and I have noticed this with beautiful women of every nationality that I have encountered. But too me, beautiful American women in particular, are the most difficult to talk to, but in a way that is very unusual from beautiful women of other nationalities. I find beautiful American women to be way too fake, snobby, shallow and cold hearted, whereas beautiful women of other nationalities, would open up to you more at least on a conversational level, once they get to know you. I would say that the guys these American women open up to and get with are American guys who are considered alphas or foreign guys from countries American women find desirable. But the average joe has virtually no chance with them.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I always strike out with Korean women. Don't know why. I do all right with Asian women from elsewhere, but the K-girls they never go my way. For some reason they'd rather choose my friends. I can pick up a K-girl on the streets that my friend is too shy to approach and in the end she'll be dating my friend instead of me. That has actually happened.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 1:51 pm
I always strike out with Korean women. Don't know why. I do all right with Asian women from elsewhere, but the K-girls they never go my way. For some reason they'd rather choose my friends. I can pick up a K-girl on the streets that my friend is too shy to approach and in the end she'll be dating my friend instead of me. That has actually happened.
LOL, that's interesting... I wonder why you'd be able to score with other types of Asian chicks and yet not Koreans specifically?? I don't know much about the cultural conditioning of Koreans even though I'm a bit more familiar with Chinese and Japanese. I got along well with Korean men in the USA (though heard things changed for worse in recent generations vs my day), but only know a little. They seemed a bit more masculine than most other Asians to me (though not sure about presently, because they got into all that K-pop idol stuff with men dressed up like feminine girly dolls)....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

There were several Koreans, male and female, in my PhD program. My closest friend in the program married one of them. I think a lot gets lost in translation speaking English with them. Throw something a bit subtle or nuanced out there, and you're lost. Assume you're talking to a computer and need to spell everything out very clearly, skipping no steps.

Corny, thoughts? You remember Korean females somewhat fondly, don't you?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 8:20 pm
There were several Koreans, male and female, in my PhD program. My closest friend in the program married one of them. I think a lot gets lost in translation speaking English with them. Throw something a bit subtle or nuanced out there, and you're lost. Assume you're talking to a computer and need to spell everything out very clearly, skipping no steps.

@gsjackson that's very true, but how is that any different from other Asian women? They all speak languages from a completely different origins and also have a huge amount of cultural nuances that differ from what's left of our own countries....
Just curious. :)
I have my own preferences, but if you're in the "Once you go Asian, you don't go Caucasian" camp like some men here, is there some reason Korea is more challenging than other Asian countries, or did that just happen to be flowerthief's experience?

So @Cornfed was in Korea, why didn't he / doesn't he go back there to score with the women there?!?! He'd easily be able to score white women in quantity if he slightly changed his perspective, but he's got some religious ideas I don't know about + too angry at the fact so many misc white women gave it up to black men that he has a thread celebrating the grisly event each time some aggro black male lops the head off of one of those karens and tosses her corpse in a dumpster before being arrested by the police and getting his mugshot photographed.......... so since that's unfortunately the case... why the hell not wash all that god-awfulness out of his conscious mind and set sail for Korea or elsewhere in Asia then, where Cornfed could get as many women as he wanted over there?
Intelligent older and masculine white guys can clean up with Asian women so easy, LOL. (Well, at least they can in a lot of places over there. @Cornfed if you like Asian women, try Chinese or Hong Kong or Taiwanese women, they love masculine and confident romantic white men regardless of what gender-confused "Chinese American" mutants in the jewnited states claim, since the gender confused mutants claiing that "white men date Asian women because of 'imperialism' or whatever' are nothing but a bunch of yapping dogs doing whatever the jewmedia says.)
It does bum me out things got so negative between Asians and whites in the jewnited states like @Outcast9428 was saying too: But what do we expect living in a subverted nation controlled by satanic jews whose top priority to max out hostility between goys so they can hide their own guilt and go on destroying the nation?? :?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 11:25 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 8:20 pm

@gsjackson that's very true, but how is that any different from other Asian women? They all speak languages from a completely different origins and also have a huge amount of cultural nuances that differ from what's left of our own countries....
Just curious. :)
I have my own preferences, but if you're in the "Once you go Asian, you don't go Caucasian" camp like some men here, is there some reason Korea is more challenging than other Asian countries, or did that just happen to be flowerthief's experience?

So @Cornfed was in Korea, why didn't he / doesn't he go back there to score with the women there?!?! He'd easily be able to score white women in quantity if he slightly changed his perspective, but he's got some religious ideas I don't know about + too angry at the fact so many misc white women gave it up to black men that he has a thread celebrating the grisly event each time some aggro black male lops the head off of one of those karens and tosses her corpse in a dumpster before being arrested by the police and getting his mugshot photographed.......... so since that's unfortunately the case... why the hell not wash all that god-awfulness out of his conscious mind and set sail for Korea or elsewhere in Asia then, where Cornfed could get as many women as he wanted over there?
Intelligent older and masculine white guys can clean up with Asian women so easy, LOL. (Well, at least they can in a lot of places over there. @Cornfed if you like Asian women, try Chinese or Hong Kong or Taiwanese women, they love masculine and confident romantic white men regardless of what gender-confused "Chinese American" mutants in the jewnited states claim, since the gender confused mutants claiing that "white men date Asian women because of 'imperialism' or whatever' are nothing but a bunch of yapping dogs doing whatever the jewmedia says.)
It does bum me out things got so negative between Asians and whites in the jewnited states like @Outcast9428 was saying too: But what do we expect living in a subverted nation controlled by satanic jews whose top priority to max out hostility between goys so they can hide their own guilt and go on destroying the nation?? :?
I don't know what, if anything, is unique about the Korean cultural matrix. Maybe being more Americanized than the rest of Asia. Maybe living in the shadow of imminent war with the next-door neighbor for over 70 years. Maybe being more industrious and ambitious than even the Chinese. A few years ago there were stories about Korean families who sunk literally all their money into developing the golf game of any offspring who showed promise, and several of them were succeeding on tour with a robotic style of play. Anyway, it's just a theory, based on the limited data sample of the dozen or so Koreans I've known, and could be wrong. Flowerthief's hypothesis may have sample size deficiencies as well.

Cornfed taught English in South Korea for a few years, left because the golden goose was slaughtered and that's not such a good gig anymore. I've never noticed any particular religious views from him, though he does have a website on Christianity. He's a social scientist, with, shall we say, a rather jaundiced view of social diversity.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 2:59 pm
LOL, that's interesting... I wonder why you'd be able to score with other types of Asian chicks and yet not Koreans specifically?? I don't know much about the cultural conditioning of Koreans even though I'm a bit more familiar with Chinese and Japanese. I got along well with Korean men in the USA (though heard things changed for worse in recent generations vs my day), but only know a little. They seemed a bit more masculine than most other Asians to me (though not sure about presently, because they got into all that K-pop idol stuff with men dressed up like feminine girly dolls)....
I have only guesses. It's a shame, because the Korean accent when speaking English is the cutest of all foreign accents. That's half my reason for liking K-girls.

I get along well with Korean men too. They are fun to be around.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Heheh, interesting thoughts guys, thanks even if you can only guess the reasons about Korea. Oh yeah, and I got along well with Korean guys too in the states, as it happens. For a good retro memory and some cool pics, look up "rooftop Koreans," LOL, they had a lot of awesome guns back then that the ZOG ended up banning for civilian use like they're trying to do with AR-15s now, but you can see pics of Koreans standing on top of their family stores with shitloads of guns ready to gun down rioters if they attacked their building.

As for women:

Vietnamese women are attractive in similar ways to other Asian women, but seem a bit more reserved and possibly less inclined to want to get nailed fast unless they were maybe checking you out for a relationship too, though there's always exceptions. So to a lot of you that are in favor of a higher standard of sexual conservatism, that'd be a good thing. :)
(Also, @Outcast9428 has pointed out with stats that outside the sex-industry, even less conservative Asian countries like Thailand have more traditional women's sexual behavior, I guess, so that's interesting...)

With Chinese women the problem is more surviving it when they leap across the room like starving tigers and try to jump on you in public as well as in private, so you have to make sure you brace yourself for the impact even though they tend to be physically smaller and more often than not on the slender side.

As for Japan, they often tend to be in a category all their own on many things, including this:
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Japanese women are far more open to having sex, but tend to be rather shy as a generalization due to their culture and might be more circumspect even if there's minimal tabboo against sex (+ they have a huge cheating culture there too even if they are still healthier on traditionalism than a disaster like the collapsing West).
But Japanese are an interesting case because they frankly were rather more pervy in their oldtime culture all on their own, even well before jews fire-hosed perverted porno culture all over the world and Japan was influenced by that in the modern era:
For example, they had that pervy rope-tying stuff a long time ago 緊縛美 where some guy in the Edo period applied his knowhow for tying up prisoners of war in bindings to instead indulging himself by tying up horny chicks into visually elaborate aesthetic patterns instead, or something like that (not my area of expertise).
Oh, and I also think that's silly kinky shit not worth indulging in by the way, Outcast9428, as long as we're giving our women massive orgasms in more "traditional" ways, LOL, so you don't have to start yelling at me about "degeneracy" on this one: It was the Edo Japanese pervs who came up with this BS, not me!! :mrgreen:
I am learning how to tie sailing knots for learning how to cruise the Caribbean, but don't want to waste time in this silliness of tying up women in elaborate visual design patterns, even though it is mildly entertaining to observe how inventive Japanese pervs applied a similar type of obsessive otaku attention to detail in this "art form" in a similar way to their same passion for perfecting their craftsmanship with stuff like forging swords, flower arranging, painting and literature or other traditional art forms, or modern day equivalents like spending hundreds of hours hand painting gundam robots or whatever...
:lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ugandan (NON-PROs always want money before leaving...for their SafeBoda (ie. Ugandan Uber Taxi in the guise of a dirt-road motorcycle...only squirt if they feel that I'd pay them before they'd leave)

Belizean (drank the Amero and British Kool-aid of wokeism/social justice/virtue signaling and 3rd-wave Feminism)

Jamaican (see Belizean - never been there but talked to plenty of them growing up in NYC and online)

Corn Island, Nicaragua (the only part of the West Indies I've been too -yes Nicaragua owns a Rastafarian island - beautiful waves crashing with seagulls clucking beautifully - the women were all "chapidoras"/caza fortunas)

--------------- ---------------------- ------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------------------

Nationality of Women I always had great experiences with:
N-0-N-E

however, however, I have had great experiences with many women of many nationalities (1st gen American and straight up FW (ie. foreign women))
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on July 4th, 2022, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.