When Is The Last Time A Woman In America Flirted With You?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

When Is The Last Time A Woman In America Flirted With You?

Post by jamesbond »

Guys, when was the last time a woman in America flirted with you? For most men the answer is never, women in Anglo countries tend to not only not flirt with men but also not show any interest in men. Even when they do meet a man they like, they do not know how to convey their interest to a man. Basic social skills are lacking with women in Anglo countries.

Women from Anglo countries assume the worst whenever they meet a man, they assume he is dangerous. This is why they have a paranoid look on their face whenever a man approaches them. Contrast this with women from non Anglo countries, who smile and flirt with men and actually enjoy it when a man approaches them.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: When Is The Last Time A Woman In America Flirted With You?

Post by Lucas88 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 6:33 pm
Guys, when was the last time a woman in America flirted with you? For most men the answer is never, women in Anglo countries tend to not only not flirt with men but also not show any interest in men. Even when they do meet a man they like, they do not know how to convey their interest to a man. Basic social skills are lacking with women in Anglo countries.

Women from Anglo countries assume the worst whenever they meet a man, they assume he is dangerous. This is why they have a paranoid look on their face whenever a man approaches them. Contrast this with women from non Anglo countries, who smile and flirt with men and actually enjoy it when a man approaches them.
I don't live in America but here in the UK which has a similar antisocial culture and strained relations between men and women the last time a woman flirted with me was when I was teaching Jiujitsu at my old MMA gym and a certain brunette who attended class took an interest in me. This brunette was an odd case. She was recently divorced and joined our gym because she wanted to find herself an alpha male MMA fighter boyfriend. It was obvious that this was the case since she would openly flirt with the guys during training and even giggle girlishly and make sexual innuendos while doing grappling drills with us. We all knew that she just wanted to roll around on the ground with sweaty athletic men. It was clear that she got off on that. Anyway, that same brunette began to flirt with me too since I was her favorite instructor at the gym. She would get friendly with me, give me hugs and make jokes about giving me a "present" either for my birthday or for winning a MMA fight.

This was unusual for me. I'm normally invisible to females here. The reason why I was able to get a girl to flirt with me was because I was in a leadership role and women love a leader, not to mention that I was also in phenomenal shape back then and visibly participating in a hypermasculine combat sport subculture. Back then not only did I train myself but also taught techniques to everybody and organized about half of the classes at the gym. My leadership role turned this girl on and she would act submissive around me. Even brash Western chicks act submissive around guys who they perceive as alpha and to whom they are attracted. For me MMA is a masculine subculture in which men can be men. It was always my avenue of escape from feminized modern liberal society (kinda like a Fight Club sorta thing :D ).

What happened to the brunette? Did she get the alpha male MMA fighter boyfriend she was looking for? No, she didn't. She only ended up alienating herself from the team by outright flirting with everybody and practically throwing herself on guys. She went the wrong way about it. She even pissed off one guy's girlfriend due to her unabashed flirtatiousness. She didn't seem to understand that most guys don't want a serious relationship with a girl who acts like that. What about me? I had a chance to get with her after one of the gym's social events but something just stopped me. I'm not really a fan of English girls anyway, especially those with tattoos like she had, and I feared getting her knocked up and then being trapped with a kid. A voice came into my head, the voice of reason, and it said not to do it because if I did get her knocked up I'd have to pay her child support and there would be no more trips to Spain and hitting it off with foreign women. To tell you the truth I like Latinas first and foremost.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife occasionally makes a flirtatious comment toward me, but I can't say the last time.

A few months ago, a woman at a gas station told me I was a very handsome man. I said thank you. She was a plump woman in her 30's, and I said nothing about her looks. These days, if young women smile at me, it's probably because I look safe and remind them of their dads.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

It happens in USA, but you have to get out of your basement, and be outgoing, and charming. No girl that is great looking will just walk up to you. I’ve had several girls flirt with me this year and as recently this month. Flirting is just them seeking validation and attention.
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

In the last year I’ve had quite a few. But it’s only because I’m a taken man. If I was single then i’d have to put effort into it but when some women know your in a relationship or marriage. It ramps up your attraction for them. Even more worse is that if I was a moron and took the opportunity. They’d only be interested until you get caught or dumped. Plus I’ve never been stupid enough to ruin a fantastic relationship for a few minutes in bed when I can get that whenever I want. No quick fling is ever worth it. I wouldn’t be in a relationship if I was like that. But 95% of the time a woman has ever flirted with me is when they know your in a relationship.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 6:33 pm

I am not related to USA or UK or any other Anglo country, but the situation in Western Continental Europe is not much better.

Flirt? With me? Never, not even a single time - all my conversations with women were from Asian countries.

To find any nice woman in Continental Europe is difficult too. They have a long list of boyfriends and do you really want to line up as her # 8 ?

I never met a young woman in Contiental Europe, who had no boyfriends, but some had children and were not sure about who is the father - some were into drugs and alcohol, some hd serious debts, other were violent... not suitable for a long time relationship.

You might expect dating local women next to you would be the easiest way to go, as they share a similar life-style, same native language etc. with you, but for me this was not the case.

I learnt my lesson - I was starting to date foreign women and finally I moved away and never came back to Europe, surely the best decision I made in my life.