[Obituary] HA pioneer and long term poster just left us

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: [Obituary] HA pioneer and long term poster just left us

Post by Shemp »

gsjackson wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 10:26 am
…but please don't share.
And you can keep your face cream and other beauty advice to yourself (though I don't think you've been talking about that recently, however I don't follow the forum carefully any more so can't be sure).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I doubt a jab of vaccine killed him. I've had 4 and still going strong and feeling great!

So what was his cause of death, heart attack? Was he over weight? He was on HA at least as far back as 2012.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 5:34 am
publicduende wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 11:34 pm
Maybe steer away from those jabs
My J&J booster was in January, but I'm looking forwards to many more shots in the future, new vaccinations for all sorts of diseases that currently plague humanity.
I see it somehow similar to Shemp.
Everybody in my family except my grandchildren (2 and 5 year old) are 3 x vaccinated with Pfizer/Moderna.
So far nobody was infected with Covid-19.

I just came back from Thailand, spent 4 weeks there, 3 x vaccinated and tested negativ RT-PCR when preparing for my return flight to Japan.
Of course I am also vaccinated against seasonal flu and pneumonia.

Here in Japan, policy is never to push people into vaccination, but so far Japanese medical clinics administered totally approx. 280 million shots (1st, 2nd + booster) with Pfizer and Moderna for a population of approx. 125 million people.

The number of funerals did not change during the last years, about the same every month - if people die in large numbers because of covid-19 infection and/or covid-19 vaccination (with Pfizer and Moderna only, other vaccines are not fully approved) I wonder where are all those dead bodies in Japan?

Vaccines are not all the same, in Japan there is no objection at all about seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccination, no side effects known at all.
However not disputed is the fact, that infected with covid-19 together with seasonal flu and pneumonia can cause a serious medical condition.

Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine shows only mild side effects, but Moderna as booster came up with a strong reaction for all of us for about 3 days, but after feeling OK again (fever, vertigo, very tired/sleepy, pain in arm and left side of the body etc.)

Astra Zeneca is not recommended and will be given only to people 40+ on request after signing another additional consent form. It is not considered to be 100 % safe, there are some reports about heart/blood related issues.

Booster #4 will be likely produced in Japan, not sure what will be offered to the public, likely Pfizer and Moderna again around coming October/November.

It's for free, you show up it's fine, and you do not sign up for vaccination it's also OK.

As I am planning to travel to abroad again, I will take the booster shot #4 for sure.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 8:16 am
I am no antivax nutter, I am simply steering away from things whose cost-benefit ratio I can't understand and are being pushed onto me by Big Guv. Case in point, the man this thread is dedicated to, died because of the vax, not because of Covid.
I don't know anything about Jester, never had any conversation with him.

It is your opinion, that Jester died of the vaccine (which vaccine? There are various covid-19 vaccines now in use and they are not all the same), but you only presume that while being unable to offer any proof for it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 3:07 pm
I doubt a jab of vaccine killed him. I've had 4 and still going strong and feeling great!

So what was his cause of death, heart attack? Was he over weight? He was on HA at least as far back as 2012.
I have had no jab since the beginning of the pandemic and still going strong and feeling great. I caught Covid last January and it was milder than a cold.

Judging from the last photos I saw of him, he had lost a lot of weight and was smiling like a happy boy.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Instead of taking the Mrna vaccines, if you can, take the Chinese vaccines instead. The Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines use traditional vaccine technology similar to the flu vaccine. I haven't heard any negative effects from the Chinese vaccines from anyone I know of in China. They're available in countries outside of China, too.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 12:02 am
Instead of taking the Mrna vaccines, if you can, take the Chinese vaccines instead. The Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines use traditional vaccine technology similar to the flu vaccine. I haven't heard any negative effects from the Chinese vaccines from anyone I know of in China. They're available in countries outside of China, too.
The vast majority of Filipinos, especially those in rural areas, have been jabbed with Sinovac. Incidence of Covid cases and adverse reactions have been a fraction of what was recorded in Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, and Metro Davao.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

RIP, didn't like his online persona and I probably wouldn't have liked him in real life but he lived his life and eventually went out to become 'happier abroad' so he has my respect for that alone. 64 is no age but he did a lot with those years so it was a life well lived in that respect.

A lot of expats in the Philippines, Thailand that age die when they drink and f**k around too much - it would probably those excesses that caught up with him than any vaccine.

Sending my condolences to his children and his mother - it is never easy losing a son or a father whatever the age.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 4:17 am
- it is never easy losing a son or a father whatever the age.
At my father's funeral, my aunt (technically second cousin-in-law once removed) asked: "aren't you glad your dad's finally dead?" I was flabbergasted and didn't reply, but later reflected that yes, in a way, I was happy that both my parents were finally dead, and I'd be even more happy when this aunt was gone too. Only thing I was sorry about was the inevitable inheritance lawsuit to come with my sister: as long as dad was still alive, inheritance unpleasantness could be postponed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jester had a similar dysfunctional set of relatives, and maybe his children are happy their drunken sexpat dad is no longer able to embarrass them with his existence.

So glad I don't have kids!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 9:14 pm
Everybody in my family except my grandchildren (2 and 5 year old) are 3 x vaccinated with Pfizer/Moderna.
So far nobody was infected with Covid-19.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 12:02 am
If you are going to be so lame as to take injections just because the globalists order you to you should follow Frank's example, own your lameness and take a clot shot known to kill lots of people in short order. None of this namby pamby in between stuff. You made the decision to surrender your life anyway. May as well get it over with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 6:01 am
Perhaps you could leave your money to a general HA booze and whore fund of some sort.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 6:01 am
yick wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 4:17 am
- it is never easy losing a son or a father whatever the age.
At my father's funeral, my aunt (technically second cousin-in-law once removed) asked: "aren't you glad your dad's finally dead?" I was flabbergasted and didn't reply, but later reflected that yes, in a way, I was happy that both my parents were finally dead, and I'd be even more happy when this aunt was gone too. Only thing I was sorry about was the inevitable inheritance lawsuit to come with my sister: as long as dad was still alive, inheritance unpleasantness could be postponed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jester had a similar dysfunctional set of relatives, and maybe his children are happy their drunken sexpat dad is no longer able to embarrass them with his existence.

There is an adult philosophical outlook to loss of parents that it is inevitable and it has to happen (unless you predecease your parents like Jester did whose mum must be approaching her 90's). My mum has left us recently and of course I would give a lot to speak to her again but accept that won't happen - she had a good life and lived to a decent age which is all you can ask for when it comes to parents and their eventual demise. Losing your kids before their time surely has a harder philosophical learning curve.

Jester seemed like a self-absorbed individual whose sons were probably on their own from 18 onwards - he probably wasn't around all that much to embarrass them to that degree and certainly not at the end. I agree with you that his was a brief life would have boiled down to his unwise and unhealthy life choices.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Thanks for a wonderful obiturary publicduende. Jester was really smart and had a big character. I didn't know he went to Princeton, and I guess there's a lot we don't know about him. While I never met him irl I did have a long phone call with him back in 2015 when I was hanging out in Berlin with Eurobrat. Maybe he helped inspire my HA adventures 2.0 TEFL'ing in China from 2017 - 2020.

I don't want to spoil his obiturary thread but a friend of mine had the vaccine and had a stroke shortly afterwards. He was fit and not old. A bigger issue is that lockdowns and health authorities' obsession with covid has devastated ordinary people in other ways. Like so many other people my mental health is shot to hell, and my nephew's education has been ruined. We're burying my mom's partner this week. Yes he was old but he couldn't get to see a doctor and eventually one told him he had long covid, when he actually had advanced pancreatic cancer.

Jester will be sorely missed around here, and in the Phillies and USA.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Ahhh, sadly I never knew this guy, but one of his threads popped up in the "related threads" section below something else:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=17693

So this gent was anti-semitic "before it was cool" (which of course it is now, thanks to me, @Lucas88, @WanderingProtagonist, @Outcast9428, @Pixel--Dude @gsjackson though he was probably one of the old-timers and deserves all the more credit for that...) Oh, and of course @Cornfed!!! Did I miss anyone, LOL?

Anyway, this gent Jester called out the sexual pervert jews of the SPLC and the coordinated jewmedia blackouts, then we saw some typical examples of the "old normal" of having f***ing kikes pop up liked poison mushrooms to lie and dissemble bitching about any discussion of their f***ing rotting little filthy stinking mutated guilty-as-!@#$ing-sin scabby rat-pelt hides, but this Jester guy thwarted those f***ing lying jew rats and their BS dissembling and so on pretty well, and that guy @zboy1 was in there on the truth-telling side to some degree as well.... (Am I dreaming?! Is this me on yet ANOTHER unhinged polemic about jews?!?)

Anyway, as for Jester: RIP!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/