Why do Anglo women like BDSM so much?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Anglo women like BDSM so much?

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 12:32 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:51 am
Can a man not express his opinion on what kind of girls he finds attractive or unattractive? I mean, you're saying that Asian women are unattractive to you which is the same thing as he's doing but with black women.
No, no, I never said Asian women are unattractive! I've actually nailed a number of them and I love the "dragon ladies" and tiger women from China, Japan, etc, I even posted a ton of good ones in my Curviest Women thread from many countries over there. :mrgreen:
(I just like black women the best, but I never said Asian chicks weren't attractive, they're great! I did say I don't want to go to Asia anymore as much, because too many Asians are too feminine and subservient to their government, which is a big problem when the international jews are trying to kill us off with their globalist clot shot mandates, but that's not same as saying I don't like Asian chicks, and I still admire some Asian cultures the most.) :)
As for that douchebag MrMan, he popped up on threads I had about black women that obviously had nothing whatsoever to do with him if he's supposedly actually a jew-deo christian hodler with a virgin Indonesian wife. I also made fun of him for giving dumbass 1-10 numeric ratings on women, which has always been a completely f***ing stupid rude thing to do. Are you dumbasses actually under the delusion that you're objectively figuring out which women are attractive?
You're just desperate for jewdeo christian allies when in reality most jewdeo christians are useless faggots and cucks crawling like spineless maggots kissing the feet of satanic-worshipping pederast israelites, and something like 30-50% of them I saw polled were openly admitting to being gender-confused faggots, and something like 50-60% of supposed catholics were in favor of abortions, so you guys have your own battle to fight, don't blame it on me that most jewdeo christians are worthless hypocritical spineless faggots, cowards, homosexuals, and weaklings, since I didn't do anything to make them that way.
HOWEVER, I also am a friend of those Christians and Muslims who actually are taking a stand against the satanic jews.
Farrakhan's the man, he's been calling out the satanic jews for a lifetime!
Lots of "based" muslims also want to take them on, so if I run out of black friends and family I'll join the jihadis next, LOL.
There's at least some catholics that I guess also want to deal with them, but I don't know of too many good ones. @gsjackson might know some, but you guys can deal with that yourselves, I've been surrounded by useless jewdeo christians for a lifetime and the ones I've been around are worse than useless for standing up to the satanic jews and globohomos, so good luck to you.
What is so f***ing bad about giving 1-10 ratings? How else is a person supposed to quantify or measure the degree to which you are attracted to a girl?

I actually can’t argue that Asians are not too subservient to their governments. No group is perfect though, you take the good with the bad.

The only group of people who really stand out as more jewpilled then other people are the Arabs/Muslims. Christians have had a long history of being jewpilled but most have obviously fallen under the same psychological subversion that everybody else in America has. That doesn’t mean this psychological subversion is inevitable.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Outcast9428
I never said there was anything that utterly horrible about giving 1-10 ratings, it's just a way of being a bit of an asshole saying rude things about women who never did anything to deserve insulting remarks, + a way to be under the complete delusion there actually is any objectivity involved in quantifying women's attractiveness level (which there never is).
Outcast9428 wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 9:11 am
What is so f***ing bad about giving 1-10 ratings? How else is a person supposed to quantify or measure the degree to which you are attracted to a girl?
However, if some pompous asshole like MrMan comes on tub-thumping about how supposedly virtuous he is for supposedly being a monogamy hodler with an Indonesian virgin bride, tub-thumping about how everyone supposedly has to convert to his religion, and then while pretending to be so virtuous then decides to be a complete dickhead going onto @Lucas88's thread and saying some Latina that has nothing to do with him is a "3" then I'm just calling a spade a spade by pointing out the obvious hypocrisy and that this is not virtuous conduct on his part. :wink:

It's not that big a deal though: I've given my own view that the last thing @Tsar needs would be advice from either of you two (even though I respect your views on many other things), I already said I'd never presumed to give advice, and Tsar informs us he's thinking for himself, so done deal. :)
Outcast9428 wrote:
I actually can’t argue that Asians are not too subservient to their governments. No group is perfect though, you take the good with the bad.
Yeah I still admire Asian cultures, like their countries, and respect them, but I'm just being as blunt as a lot of us tend to be on this forum since Winston actually allows free speech: Unfortunately Asians have a tendency to be too collectivist (which I understand since their nice cultures actually function well so there's a higher level of trust in their society), but that becomes dangerous if they're being lemmings when it comes to stuff like vaccine mandates, and a lower inclination to rebel against these mandates or question authority.
But all Asians weren't that bad though: America is run by satanic jew oligarchs, but a lot of us resisted like mad and still are resisting, but Japan was more reasonable according to good info Yohan shared. I don't know much about what was going on in Thailand with the vax situation, but I noticed the Thais riot a lot and I think they did so around covid time, but maybe you know more since you look up Thailand a lot.
Outcast9428 wrote:
The only group of people who really stand out as more jewpilled then other people are the Arabs/Muslims. Christians have had a long history of being jewpilled but most have obviously fallen under the same psychological subversion that everybody else in America has. That doesn’t mean this psychological subversion is inevitable.
Heheh, help me out on clarifying terms here: I thought "jewpilled" was a pun on "blue pilled" and meant people who are still under the lethal delusion that the jews aren't the problem, but you used it here like it meant those of us who are red pilled on jews.... :? :lol:
I also agree about Christians: I'm agnostic but with some spiritual/metaphysical beliefs and experiences so I'm a "believer" but see no reason I should credit orthodox religion much, but it's vitally important all of us (Christians, Muslims, non-believers, and anyone else) who know the jews are the problem get along until we get the synagogue of satan off our backs, and stop letting the jews play us all off against each other and make us fight each other.
Yelling at each other on forums a bit is an NBD and can even be a bit fun, but by "fighting each other" I mean like the blacks vs whites racewar that's all caused by jews and always has been, and the shuddering horror of mass-murdering zionist warfare on the Middle East that's killed 10's of millions and is destroying Europe because jews are the ones flooding in the mass populations of foreigners.

Actually though, black leadership from day 1 has been squealed at for being "antisemitic," even MLK whose message sounds positive but was practically on a jew dog leash with all those sex parties with white prostitutes and slightly underage women being groomed (the old jew tactic similar to Epstein's, but without as underage of females being exploited as with Epsten).
The Muslim side of the black independence movement was strong thanks to Elijah Muhammad (might've misspelled his name, but you know who I mean, the founder of the Nation of Islam), and later I guess Malcolm X (I thought he was a homo who betrayed them, but I noticed he was also screeched at for overt "antisemitism" because he called out the jews who were the main bloodsuckers of the black community and were trying to exploitatively control them to use against the whites...).
But then later Farrakhan was the greatest of them all, what a man to call out the jews for a whole lifetime!

I should do a thread on this side topic and stop here...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 7:14 pm
Which one of us has traveled the world and successfully married a traditional wife while also securing a successful career? Was it you? Was it Tsar? Oh right, it was me. Clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about and Tsar should keep doing what he's doing.
Someone could also describe me that way.

My advice on the choking issue is don't do it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 12:41 am
MrMan wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 1:56 pm
Tsar has also expressed his desire to marry a young pretty virgin of Eastern European heritage a number of times. So why would your advice be helpful to him?
I never gave him advice, I only share my thoughts with him and everyone else: I already explicitly told Tsar I was never presuming to give him or anyone else advice at all, so with this and all your other garbage shitposts you're just proving my point you're either a shitposting troll or else such a pathetic short-circuited mentally dim bulb with nil reading comprehension that you're not even worth bothering responding to. f**k off and go crawl around on the ground "submitting to Christ" and worship god.
I did give you credit for being nice to weak, unconfident men though, with your ideas on how they can theoretically slink around with their tails between their legs asking other weak men in Asia for "referrals," if they don't have the f***ing balls to actually walk up to a woman and start hitting on her directly.
There's a lot of nice wimpy men in this world who are basically like hobbits who I'd gladly see happy if that's the only way these little humanoid rodents can manage to get themselves a woman, so that's nice if you can give them advice to connect weak males to weak females and they can all be happy.
Tsar is obviously not in need of advice from you sad sacks though. Like I said, I never was presumptuously giving him my own advice at all, just sharing ideas with him. :wink:
Advice versus ideas... and you spew out this kind of vitriol over the distinction. Have you considered that you may have a problem with anger? Are you this anti-social in real life?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 7:06 am
No one asked you or that MD guy for either of your advice, but as it happens I agree with you on that one: There's way better ways to give women massive orgasms than having to indulge in silly bdsm perversion. :)
I respectfully disagree with @Outcast9428 that spanking women is "degenerate," though: Lots of silly horny women with a sense of humor just really enjoy getting their big asses spanked, and they describe how the tingling sensations spread through their whole lower body, I think it's pretty harmless, funny and cute. :lol:
I don't see that kind of thing as a simulation of hateful violence with satanic elements, like a bunch of perverted bdsm nonsense with red light bulbs, ball gags, and simulated humiliation rituals or whatever these perverts do.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 7:13 am
Advice versus ideas... and you spew out this kind of vitriol over the distinction. Have you considered that you may have a problem with anger? Are you this anti-social in real life?
Well, you trolled around making rude remarks about various women who never did anything to do you, so don't expect any apologies if you're now going to complain that you wanted a higher standard of civility in your case. :D

On anger: The problem isn't the presence of anger, the problem is a lack of anger in a time period where the jews and globohomos have created a huge phenomenon of transgenderism and deliberate sexualization of underage children. Men who get angry if they get cut off in traffic or some silly thing like that may have a "problem" with anger, but in my case the anger is a feature rather than a bug.

On anti-social behavior offline: I have the balls to call a spade a spade offline, but I do tone down what @WanderingProtagonist described as "verbal ass kickery" just so that other people won't have to be frightened that I might escalate to violence (which I wouldn't, since I'm not actually out of control). I do get so mad about globohomo pedophiles that I noticed the anger naturally increases striking power when I'm hitting my Century BOB punching bag though, LOL.

As for the hobbits I mentioned when I went off last time (but not MrMan, who isn't owed any apologies), I do go off on them a little too hard once in awhile because I'm mad at weak men in the jewnited states for not having the balls to do anything about the stuff I just mentioned, but I do sound a little too harsh on them when I fire off a rant like that sometimes. But I often also try to point out to encourage them that getting good with women is a learnable skill that they can learn, in order to try to encourage the ones who are basically worthwhile guys who are just inexperienced, since tons of guys who are just as wussy and unconfident as them at first later transformed themselves from that conditioned and turned themselves into chick magnets.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 11:59 am
MrMan wrote:
No one asked you or that MD guy for either of your advice, but as it happens I agree with you on that one: There's way better ways to give women massive orgasms than having to indulge in silly bdsm perversion. :)
I respectfully disagree with @Outcast9428 that spanking women is "degenerate," though: Lots of silly horny women with a sense of humor just really enjoy getting their big asses spanked, and they describe how the tingling sensations spread through their whole lower body, I think it's pretty harmless, funny and cute. :lol:
I don't see that kind of thing as a simulation of hateful violence with satanic elements, like a bunch of perverted bdsm nonsense with red light bulbs, ball gags, and simulated humiliation rituals or whatever these perverts do.
Spanking some fine booty isn't degenerate! It's natural. It's like I always say. Spank that ass and ride the waves! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaawww! Bitches love getting their big arses smacked by a big masculine man! I never met a broad that didn't!

Plus some women like to be tied up to surrender themselves to their man, this isn't degenerate or weird! It is a demonstration of both love and trust! So I think this whole bdsm degeneracy thing is more of a spectrum. Plus if it works for some people then who really gives a f**k anyway :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 2:38 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Spanking some fine booty isn't degenerate! It's natural. It's like I always say. Spank that ass and ride the waves! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaawww! Bitches love getting their big arses smacked by a big masculine man! I never met a broad that didn't!

Plus some women like to be tied up to surrender themselves to their man, this isn't degenerate or weird! It is a demonstration of both love and trust! So I think this whole bdsm degeneracy thing is more of a spectrum. Plus if it works for some people then who really gives a f**k anyway :lol:
I recommend you read my recent thread about Shibari. It's actually all about tying up a girl.

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=1&t=45749
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
LOL! Well said. :lol:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
This is true, the "surrender" concept in a context of healthy male/female sexuality where the women know they have enough respect there, is a big part of primal female sexuality without getting into any "fetishistic" weird shit, but that's a far cry from perverted shit like ball gags, psychotic schizo bondage masks with leather zipper mouths, flashing strobe lights, red light bulbs, and crap like that, which I think is just unhealthy. Silly shit like the pervy but aesthetically "artistic" Japanese rope-tying stuff I see Tsar has just posted something about is in some middle-ground, to me it's a waste of time as long as the chicks are already adequately excited that I'm getting full orgasmic responses. :)

We all have our opinions about what's going too far and what's not: One thing's for sure though, whether there's any attempt to regulate what people do in private or not (I haven't thought about it, but believe @Outcast9428 said he has), I personally agree with the more conservative types they out to flat-out outlaw extreme BDSM pornography, because that stuff is a known way perverts get addicted to pushing the lines of extremes until some even literally start getting into crime and some even become serial killers. Ted Bundy said that was a huge part of how he ended up needing to push for more and more extremes until he flat-out couldn't resist. I don't like reading about those guys, but pretty certain I remember some other famous serial killers (many were jews who have a lot of inbred schizophrenia as well as sexual perversion inherited genetically) describing extreme porn scenarios looping in their heads while they tried to sleep, until they couldn't help go pursue these degenerate violent impulses.

Some people will firmly state that it doesn't matter what you fantasize about since supposedly thoughts are inconsequential (as though thoughts are always inseparable from action), but I don't agree, even though I have no pretension to controlling other people's thoughts: I only fantasize and visualize things I'd actually be willing to do.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
LOL! Well said. :lol:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
This is true, the "surrender" concept in a context of healthy male/female sexuality where the women know they have enough respect there, is a big part of primal female sexuality without getting into any "fetishistic" weird shit, but that's a far cry from perverted shit like ball gags, psychotic schizo bondage masks with leather zipper mouths, flashing strobe lights, red light bulbs, and crap like that, which I think is just unhealthy. Silly shit like the pervy but aesthetically "artistic" Japanese rope-tying stuff I see Tsar has just posted something about is in some middle-ground, to me it's a waste of time as long as the chicks are already adequately excited that I'm getting full orgasmic responses. :)

We all have our opinions about what's going too far and what's not: One thing's for sure though, whether there's any attempt to regulate what people do in private or not (I haven't thought about it, but believe @Outcast9428 said he has), I personally agree with the more conservative types they out to flat-out outlaw extreme BDSM pornography, because that stuff is a known way perverts get addicted to pushing the lines of extremes until some even literally start getting into crime and some even become serial killers. Ted Bundy said that was a huge part of how he ended up needing to push for more and more extremes until he flat-out couldn't resist. I don't like reading about those guys, but pretty certain I remember some other famous serial killers (many were jews who have a lot of inbred schizophrenia as well as sexual perversion inherited genetically) describing extreme porn scenarios looping in their heads while they tried to sleep, until they couldn't help go pursue these degenerate violent impulses.

Some people will firmly state that it doesn't matter what you fantasize about since supposedly thoughts are inconsequential (as though thoughts are always inseparable from action), but I don't agree, even though I have no pretension to controlling other people's thoughts: I only fantasize and visualize things I'd actually be willing to do.
It is interesting that you mentioned Ted Bundy. I was actually planning on making a post about the psychology of Serial Killers. I think it is something you might like.

But I disagree. I think the extremes Ted Bundy talks about are different than the extremes some BDSM couples go for. For example his extreme was killing animals and evolved into killing humans. I will go into more detail in my serial killer thread where we can discuss this sort of thing more in depth.

BDSM fetishists like to push themselves to the limits within a sexual context. It's about surrendering power and feeling the polarity of pleasure and pain. I personally don't like extreme BDSM and I find it a turn off. I don't mind some spanking and tying up though. But I suppose that stuff is pretty vanilla in comparison. :lol:

By the way I'm not saying some fetishism isn't degenerate. There are all sorts of sick kicks out there like poo fetish and stuff like that which is totally gross and disgusting.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
WilliamSmith wrote:
MrMan wrote:

That is f***ing bullshit... Hurting your lover in anyway is unacceptable and very degenerate. I do not give a shit if they ask for it. I really f***ing don't. If some degenerate woman asks me for that then she's going to be single tomorrow. Nor am I going to tolerate her asking to be tied up. I do not want my genetic legacy to be infected with that kind of crap.

The whole spectrum is bad. All of it is evil. One reason why I find myself liking the Chinese government more and more is because they do not treat this bullshit as natural. Some couple in China posted pictures of that bullshit and it literally caused a police intervention after netizens called them, and the article written referred to it as "sexual abuse addiction" and a disease that needs to be cured.

https://china.huanqiu.com/article/9CaKrnJXOjb

If China is going to restore some humanity and innocence to this world then I'm all for them winning against the degenerate, perverted globalists.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 2:02 pm
However, if some pompous asshole like MrMan comes on tub-thumping about how supposedly virtuous he is for supposedly being a monogamy hodler with an Indonesian virgin bride, tub-thumping about how everyone supposedly has to convert to his religion, and then while pretending to be so virtuous then decides to be a complete dickhead going onto @Lucas88's thread and saying some Latina that has nothing to do with him is a "3" then I'm just calling a spade a spade by pointing out the obvious hypocrisy and that this is not virtuous conduct on his part. :wink:
While I recognize that a man has his right to his subjective preferences and is allowed to rate the attractiveness of females however he likes, I agree that it is just plain douchy to walk into a thread and publicly assign low ratings to individual women and say that they are ugly or unattractive, especially for somebody who purports to be moral and virtuous. That kind of behavior just seems superfluous and a bit mean-spirited to me. I know that I don't like certain nationalities of women due to my negative experiences with them and might even criticize them on a group level but I don't think I'd ever go after a specific individual woman on an internet forum just to give her a low rating and say that she's ugly. I don't necessarily find all of the women posted on this forum attractive but if I don't have anything good to say about them I'd rather not say anything at all. I'm not that much of a douchebag.

From what I've seen most of the oh-so-virtuous religious tub-thumper types (or what in Spanish we call santurrones) are merely LARPers. They rarely practice the virtues that they preach and are often major d-bags behind that sanctimonious façade.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Oh please, this talk of "MrMan is such a hypocrite because he rated a woman!" is such bullshit. First of all, the women you posted on this forum are not here. Secondly, even if you could successfully argue that there's something wrong with it. Being a little bit rude pales in comparison to perverting the act of sex through violent acts, or robbing other people of their chance to find love in life because you can't be f***ed to develop the moral discipline to commit to one woman, so you then justify it by saying "well those people who are never going to find love or a wife are just wimpy betas anyway so they deserve it!"

It absolutely sickens me seeing people who were denied this opportunity in their own country, learn absolutely nothing and run off to another country in order to perpetuate the same suffering they once endured onto the people of another country because they have higher social status over there. These men are not truly complaining that the West is degenerate. They're complaining that they weren't invited to participate in it because they were seen as low status in their home countries so they take their frustration over being seen as low status to another country and act at least as degenerate if not more over there then the degenerates back in their home countries acted.

I don't want to see anybody whining about other people being "sanctimonious." I especially don't want to see people complaining about how evil their countries are whining about "sanctimonious traditionalists" when the exact f***ing reason all those countries are going to shit is because people like you kept complaining about "the sanctimonious traditionalists" wrecking your good times. You're basically a bunch of f***ing kids who never grew up and think the adults in the room are just telling you not to do things because they hate fun.

Being in a passionate, life long marriage based on affection, love, and virtue is the most fun you could possibly have in life. Its so exciting, and so much fun that everything else looks pointless, boring, or distracting by comparison. You look at non-monogamy, animalistic sex, getting drunk, high, gambling, or cigarettes the same way that a 13 year old looks at Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

Traditionalists have hacked life and unlike most people who discover something wonderful, we're not trying to keep it a secret! Because the best part about our lifestyle is that the more people participate in it, the better it becomes for everyone. Our happiness doesn't depend on other people's misery like degenerates' happiness does. Our happiness thrives on and bounces off of other people's happiness.

If you could just develop moral discipline you would understand this. Traditional lifestyles will not work unless both you and your wife have moral discipline. And yeah, its f***ing frustrating when people refuse to develop that discipline. Its especially frustrating when practically nobody of the opposite sex in your country has that moral discipline anymore because like I said, unless both people have that moral discipline, it doesn't work.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 8:46 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 2:02 pm
While I recognize that a man has his right to his subjective preferences and is allowed to rate the attractiveness of females however he likes, I agree that it is just plain douchy to walk into a thread and publicly assign low ratings to individual women and say that they are ugly or unattractive, especially for somebody who purports to be moral and virtuous. That kind of behavior just seems superfluous and a bit mean-spirited to me. I know that I don't like certain nationalities of women due to my negative experiences with them and might even criticize them on a group level but I don't think I'd ever go after a specific individual woman on an internet forum just to give her a low rating and say that she's ugly. I don't necessarily find all of the women posted on this forum attractive but if I don't have anything good to say about them I'd rather not say anything at all. I'm not that much of a douchebag.

From what I've seen most of the oh-so-virtuous religious tub-thumper types (or what in Spanish we call santurrones) are merely LARPers. They rarely practice the virtues that they preach and are often major d-bags behind that sanctimonious façade.
If I thought the woman had seen the thread and read my rating, I might feel bad about it. But some other guys thought she was good-looking, so why would she care? As I recall, I said for her face, she looked like a 3 or 4 based on my personal perceptions, but each man has his own tastes. What's the big deal?

I wouldn't tell a girl she looked like a 3 or 4 to me, not under normal circumstances if she were present. Maybe if someone had me or my loved ones at gunpoint and demanded I rate a woman's face in front of her, I might. I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings otherwise.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 10:40 am
If I thought the woman had seen the thread and read my rating, I might feel bad about it. But some other guys thought she was good-looking, so why would she care? As I recall, I said for her face, she looked like a 3 or 4 based on my personal perceptions, but each man has his own tastes. What's the big deal?

I wouldn't tell a girl she looked like a 3 or 4 to me, not under normal circumstances if she were present. Maybe if someone had me or my loved ones at gunpoint and demanded I rate a woman's face in front of her, I might. I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings otherwise.
Don't worry about it: It's not a big deal, I was just pointing out my opinion that a bunch of tub-thumping about how you're supposedly so virtuous and then shitposting to make rude remarks about women with silly ass 1-10 numeric scores even though they never did anything to you is silly and rather hypocritical when you spend so much time posing as some moral exemplar just because you think you've subscribed to the right religion. That's nice that you wouldn't say any rude stuff to women in person though, I'm the same. :)