Why does it seem Anglo Women dislike their own Men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does it seem Anglo Women dislike their own Men?

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:54 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:36 pm
@WanderingProtagonist Not all of your rants are bothersome but I do think it can be a little annoying sometimes when it sounds like you're just refusing to acknowledge that there are differences between people. Nobody has ever said that there's a perfect country but you act like every country is shit and that nothing is better about anything. If somebody says something like "such and such country is a good place" you chime in with "girls go on OnlyFans there too and there's also a bunch of gays and trannies there too." And we're like "okay? But most girls aren't even on OnlyFans to begin with?"

I get really sick of people trying to prove to me that degeneracy still exists in conservative societies. I know that some people are still degenerates in every place. Expecting zero degeneracy is like expecting zero crime. Everyone knows it isn't realistic. But I absolutely do think its possible to not have a culture that promotes it, to not have a culture where degenerate behavior is practically expected of you, and to not have a culture where it is so widespread and normal. I definitely think its perfectly plausible to have a culture where heterosexual monogamy, vanilla sex, and marriage is generally the expectation placed upon people and the people who stray from that model are a stigmatized minority.

In Western countries on the other hand, I feel like there's actually social pressure pushing you to be promiscuous. I don't really feel that in my personal local area but the overall climate of this country and definitely my college, directly pushes people to be promiscuous. Our culture tells people that marriage is lame, boring, and will be the death of your sex life despite all statistics showing that marriage is crucial towards having a satisfying sex life, especially as you get older. People who sleep around a lot are celebrated and called "chads" or "alpha males." I've heard girls saying as well that there is incredible pressure put upon them as girls to be loose and "fun." That girls who value monogamy and more tame kinds of sex are seen as prudes.

A lot of it is honestly because of the people who rule this country though. This country is ruled by literal, Weimar era mega degenerate elites who aren't even satisfied with promiscuity and orgies anymore and are now trying to normalize cannibalism, ritual sacrifice, pedophilia, and all sorts of perverted, twisted dark shit.
Who the hell even asked you to get involved? @Lucas88 already kicked your ass in a conversation you were having with him before. You people do TALK like a perfect nation exist, that's what I was getting at. When was the last time any of you talked shit about a foreign country? It's always about anglo nations like every where else aren't f***ed up. At least I am a realist. And Conservative societies suck, that's the main reason why you fools can't even keep your nations to begin with. You get your asses kicked by leftist every day and coward behind Trump because you believe he's f***ing GOD and shit. Then when the Leftist come out to challenge you, you get scared and agree with them. That's the whole reason why your party gets called cuckservative.
You're not a realist, you're a pessimist at least, possibly a nihilist. Realists understand that there are pros and cons and will truthfully represent the pros and cons of things. Pessimists are people who hyperfocus on negativity and can only think about the negatives.

See that's a major problem with your mentality... You don't believe in anything. Everything sucks according to you. Progressive societies suck, liberal societies suck, and conservative societies suck too. You act like everybody is saying these countries are perfect when really they're just saying that they're good countries. Some of us don't like to hyperfocus on the little imperfections that exist with good countries and prefer to focus on what's good about them and ultimately that leads to having a much happier mindset.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I can't even begin to suggest a country that would be suitable for you @WanderingProtagonist because I have no idea what you actually value. I know what you dislike but I don't know what, if anything, you actually like. People may think I am cringe in certain ways but at least its very obvious that I have passionate likes and dislikes. With you, it seems like you just dislike everything. I feel like if we were in a store examining beds, and everybody was getting on this one bed and saying "oh my God its so soft. It feels amazing." You would lie on it and complain that its too low to the ground or something and therefore its not any better then sleeping on a bench.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 10:08 pm
August 4th, 2022, 9:54 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 9:36 pm
@WanderingProtagonist Not all of your rants are bothersome but I do think it can be a little annoying sometimes when it sounds like you're just refusing to acknowledge that there are differences between people. Nobody has ever said that there's a perfect country but you act like every country is shit and that nothing is better about anything. If somebody says something like "such and such country is a good place" you chime in with "girls go on OnlyFans there too and there's also a bunch of gays and trannies there too." And we're like "okay? But most girls aren't even on OnlyFans to begin with?"

I get really sick of people trying to prove to me that degeneracy still exists in conservative societies. I know that some people are still degenerates in every place. Expecting zero degeneracy is like expecting zero crime. Everyone knows it isn't realistic. But I absolutely do think its possible to not have a culture that promotes it, to not have a culture where degenerate behavior is practically expected of you, and to not have a culture where it is so widespread and normal. I definitely think its perfectly plausible to have a culture where heterosexual monogamy, vanilla sex, and marriage is generally the expectation placed upon people and the people who stray from that model are a stigmatized minority.

In Western countries on the other hand, I feel like there's actually social pressure pushing you to be promiscuous. I don't really feel that in my personal local area but the overall climate of this country and definitely my college, directly pushes people to be promiscuous. Our culture tells people that marriage is lame, boring, and will be the death of your sex life despite all statistics showing that marriage is crucial towards having a satisfying sex life, especially as you get older. People who sleep around a lot are celebrated and called "chads" or "alpha males." I've heard girls saying as well that there is incredible pressure put upon them as girls to be loose and "fun." That girls who value monogamy and more tame kinds of sex are seen as prudes.

A lot of it is honestly because of the people who rule this country though. This country is ruled by literal, Weimar era mega degenerate elites who aren't even satisfied with promiscuity and orgies anymore and are now trying to normalize cannibalism, ritual sacrifice, pedophilia, and all sorts of perverted, twisted dark shit.
Who the hell even asked you to get involved? @Lucas88 already kicked your ass in a conversation you were having with him before. You people do TALK like a perfect nation exist, that's what I was getting at. When was the last time any of you talked shit about a foreign country? It's always about anglo nations like every where else aren't f***ed up. At least I am a realist. And Conservative societies suck, that's the main reason why you fools can't even keep your nations to begin with. You get your asses kicked by leftist every day and coward behind Trump because you believe he's f***ing GOD and shit. Then when the Leftist come out to challenge you, you get scared and agree with them. That's the whole reason why your party gets called cuckservative.
You're not a realist, you're a pessimist at least, possibly a nihilist. Realists understand that there are pros and cons and will truthfully represent the pros and cons of things. Pessimists are people who hyperfocus on negativity and can only think about the negatives.

See that's a major problem with your mentality... You don't believe in anything. Everything sucks according to you. Progressive societies suck, liberal societies suck, and conservative societies suck too. You act like everybody is saying these countries are perfect when really they're just saying that they're good countries. Some of us don't like to hyperfocus on the little imperfections that exist with good countries and prefer to focus on what's good about them and ultimately that leads to having a much happier mindset.
There no such thing as an entire country being good. But keep telling yourself that.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on August 4th, 2022, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 10:13 pm
I can't even begin to suggest a country that would be suitable for you @WanderingProtagonist because I have no idea what you actually value. I know what you dislike but I don't know what, if anything, you actually like. People may think I am cringe in certain ways but at least its very obvious that I have passionate likes and dislikes. With you, it seems like you just dislike everything. I feel like if we were in a store examining beds, and everybody was getting on this one bed and saying "oh my God its so soft. It feels amazing." You would lie on it and complain that its too low to the ground or something and therefore its not any better then sleeping on a bench.
Well that's just too tough, you obviously don't know me. Maybe you aught to go start a battle with Mew in the shout out box instead since he post negative post a lot more than I do, practically every single day. Of course I have no issue with him doing that. I think it's funny, at least he won't ever put me down just because of the way I see things. The rest of you do this because you believe your mentally better than I am. Like when you choose to flame up on shit it's somehow okay. I flame on something, you got something to say. But its fine. I apologized for blowing up on @Lucas88 then you come in and try to throw more water on the fire when I already put it out. You just felt the need to say something to me because you knew I'd respond to it negatively. You enjoy it, don't sit there and deny it otherwise you wouldn't have said anything to me.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

August 4th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 10:13 pm
Well that's just too tough, you obviously don't know me. Maybe you aught to go start a battle with Mew in the shout out box instead since he post negative post a lot more than I do, practically every single day. Of course I have no issue with him doing that. I think it's funny, at least he won't ever put me down just because of the way I see things. The rest of you do this because you believe your mentally better than I am. Like when you choose to flame up on shit it's somehow okay. I flame on something, you got something to say. But its fine. I apologized for blowing up on @Lucas88 then you come in and try to throw more water on the fire when I already put it out. You just felt the need to say something to me because you knew I'd respond to it negatively. You enjoy it, don't sit there and deny it otherwise you wouldn't have said anything to me.
Mew is very negative, about Toronto and Canada specifically. Lucas hates Britain. I hate Florida. And Winston hates Taiwan. Loads of other people primarily hate America.

The issue isn’t really about negativity per post so much as it is that you seem negative about every single country, culture, and people on Earth. If someone says anything positive about a certain country or people it’s like you swoop in to say “no they’re just as shitty.” There's just no need for that and it brings us down when you do that.

I can see a difference just between how the girls in my hometown act compared to how girls at my college act vs how girls in Florida act. There are significant, noticeable differences between how people behave depending on where they're from. Culture makes a huge difference. And pretty much everybody here reports similar findings that in other countries, they experienced vast differences in how people behaved.

Even if somebody is exaggerating things a little or being a bit hyperbolic. Let a man dream a little. Stop trying to crush everybody’s good feelings about the peoples or cultures that they like. I'd rather people lean a little bit more towards being over-optimistic then being too pessimistic. To some extent, your expectations and desires do sort of create the environment you want for yourself. Don't get me wrong you can't fundamentally alter an environment. But if somebody goes to a country looking for something specific, the chances are pretty good they're going to find it because they know what they're looking for and attract a similar kind of energy to them.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

August 4th, 2022, 8:11 pm
Yeah, you're a cool man judging from what i've seen you post before. I apologize if it sounded like I attacked you. It's just the way I tend to talk, I have a highly assertive way of being verbal. Was even like this in college and scared the hell out of my leftist female teachers. I remember being so angry I threw a chair in class, and the teacher felt so sad for me, she hugged me like I was her son. But I also think it's because I made people scared just my presence alone made people kind of uncomfortable even though I don't even look intimidating at all. It was just me expressing how I felt in that environment. I hated being overlooked and rejected on campus. I was also lashing out a lot due to years of being denied jobs in California, and throwing my life away trying to amount to something but could never get anywhere. I had a psychologist and therapist both, they were aware of my extreme irritability. But even they couldn't exactly help me cope with the high levels of aggression and urge to punch the shit out of things...
No worries, man. :D I understand that you're hurting on the inside and that your anger is 100% justified. I too misjudged the situation and I'm sorry for that.

You're a good guy too and I always enjoy our discussions despite your tendency to focus on the negative side of things. In fact I appreciate your highly assertive way of expressing yourself because at least you're being direct and upfront about what you believe. For me honesty is one of the greatest virtues.

Again I recognize that your anger and irritability are 100% justified. Society has backed you up into a corner like it has done to so many others and you can't take that shit anymore. Your urge to lash out is completely natural. No amount of shrink psychobabble will help either because the shrinks and psychotherapists refuse to acknowledge that society itself is to blame for most of our problems (I've seen a few psychotherapists myself and I think they're mostly full of shit).

Take care, man! I hope things get better for you soon!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

August 4th, 2022, 6:51 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 6:39 pm
August 4th, 2022, 6:28 pm
Not like I'm the only person here who is negative or rants, all of you do the same shit. Don't talk to me like a hypocrite, I've seen a lot of you post on here long rants, complaints, but you all love to point out me doing that.
We all have our rants and complaints from time to time and it was never my intention to talk to you like a hypocrite but all you ever seem to want to do here is rant and be negative. Which is fine if that's your catharsis, but some of us are more interested in finding actual solutions to our problems and taking practical steps towards the HA lifestyle.
Well some people aren't able to do that, which already shows your lack of apathy for people who aren't able to rise out of a situation. Your answer is the exact same as everyone else "Do something about it" if I walked around actng that way toward the homeless, I would be nothing but a f***ing asshole. And I've known people that worked all their lives and still ended up on the street, most of them was never able to recover from it either. I spent my entire life trying to make things work, but I certainly wouldn't fly abroad with no plan, or money to retire on when I already lost my chances by ending up indebted for life.

Some people can rise above their struggles but some people cannot and anybody thinking that just because they can escape a problem everyone else can too is just full of shit. I've been a brutally angry person most of my life. I can do much worse than simply ranting or being verbally negative if I was anything like the individuals out there who get violent when they feel the way I feel if they feel helpless or pissy most of the time but I actually have some form of self-control. Immigrants coming here to blame the culture is a joke seeing how life in America is easy for immigrants. I don't see homeless ass Asians or Hispanic people. The only homeless people I see is black or white. I don't see Governments forcing Immigrants to include diversity shit in their hiring process, I only see whites being forced to do that. Immigrants coming here have no right to bitch. The gov made life easy for them up here and harder for everybody else. It's why they've been allowed to get away with anything they want in states like California.

Likewise, I'm sorry if my responses aren't "positive" for this environment. I have an urge to lash out, I won't deny that I'm not mentally unstable to some degree. I have days where I feel like beating someone's ass half the time. But I'm sure unfortunate people even abroad feel that way, people don't have to live in America, UK, Canada to feel the way I do. Because I'm sure people who are less fortunate abroad aren't happy abroad. I probably should stop even talking on here at all.f I rarely have much anything positive to talk about. But some of the things people say here, I have no choice but to disagree with it since most of it just tired and played out anti-American speak while praising the rest of the world like the rest of the world is so much better off than we are. If that were the case, you wouldn't have so many people killing themselves in Japan and Japan don't have the same problems we have, their society is clean and safe yet people still aren't happy there when all they do is work work work and go to school with no time to do shit else outside of that because life there is too expensive just like it is here.
You are definately right. That is why your ranting is good. Sometimes I want to call people out and I feel like an asshole afterwards.

Lucas is the best poster here. He would make a great therapist.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 11:25 am
August 4th, 2022, 10:03 am
You seem to forget that Latin America does too have the same issues as Anglo countries. You just never lived among the people indulging in that stuff from Latin America. Even Latin American women care about materialistic shit, they be on Onlyfans getting money off desperate men by exploiting them just like white women and black women. They also support feminism too and have women marches in some of those Latin American countries because I've seen the photos. Add on top of the fact Latin America has the worse gangs that make Negro gangs look less violent in comparison. Latinos engage in a lot of the same stuff as anyone else. To paint them as being this perfect class of people who are resistant against all the things Anglo people indulge in is a lie.

Any nation that has pride parades of any kind, homosexuals or transgender people everywhere (which there are a lot of them in Latin America) that alone tells me they aren't a perfect country. America and Anglo countries in general are made up of various people from different parts of the world. What that means is, you definitely can't put all the blame on White anglos while pretending that Hispanic people don't do the same shit as they do. That's like saying only Negros commit violent crime when Latinos are equally as f***ing violent as negros are. That's the reason why there are so many Hispanic gangs with Negro gangs being the second largest right behind them. You can find photos of Latino women arrested for murder right huggish men. And America is practically becoming Latino itself. They smoke, do drugs, party, and indulge in the same wild activities as anyone else in this country and if Latino women were that nice. Then no man would be lonely, but they overlook and act like uppity bitches just like all females do once they get a taste of a higher standard of living from where they may have originally come from if their living situation was a lot worse than it is when they got here.
I've lived in Latin America and Spain and the difference with the UK really is night and day. I know this to be true. I've experienced it myself.

People in Latin America are by and large much friendlier than British people. As a Mediterranean-derived civilization they have a more relaxed view of life and don't have that same competitive mindset that British and Americans tend to have. Most people are therefore not as hostile to one another, have more sympathy for others, and are generally more agreeable. Anglo culture on the other hand promotes mutual antipathy and disagreeableness. The reason is cultural.
Good discussion guys, but you can't generalize about "Latin America" without getting a bit more specific:

@Lucas88 was in Peru which basically sounds like it's heaven for white men if you like the kind of Latinas they have there, but is one of the more docile civilized ones compared with the ones full of active drug cartels.

I agree with a lot of what @WanderingProtagonist said but I'm pretty sure he was thinking of the nightmare drug cartels and their behavior down there in parts of some countries (I think some of the Central American ones are the worst, but they've also come up in Mexico and of course into the jewnited states thanks to the jews opening the borders too). In some of those Latin American areas, the drug gangs kidnap people's children and force them into sex slavery or even make rape and snuff films out of those captive children, and also do the usual drug cartel shit of mass-rapes of women, huge #s of incredibly violent, brutal murders torturing and dismembering their victims including live eviscerations in some cases that they also put on film, and obviously the drug trade itself which destroys innocent peoples' lives by the millions.
That's why I love Duterte "The Punisher" of the Philippines so much, he warned the drug lords and pushers alike he was going to kill them if they didn't surrender and stop doing that kind of shit like the Latin American drug cartel atrocities I just described to Duterte's own people of the Philippines: Thousands involved in the Philippine drug trade heeded Duterte's warnings and gave themselves up in a dramatic almost ceremonial mass-surrender and were spared any violence, but maybe as many 6,000 more kept pushing drugs and they had a huge bounty out on Duterte's head, so Duterte and his death squads killed them like he promised they would.
The Latino leaders should do the same thing to the drug cartels down there, because that's how you deal with such people. A lot of times that's too hard though because of how much corruption penetrated the police and sometimes government. Another reason Duterte's such a badass for successfully going to war against them and surviving it.
The drug cartels are already committing grisly atrocities against everyone including small children, so violence is the only language they will understand. (Not that they need to understand it if a good leader rises up and kills them, because the drug cartel members won't be drug pushing and kidnapping peoples' children anymore if the cartel members blood and brains are running in the street after they got a bullet in their heads.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 5:24 pm
Good discussion guys, but you can't generalize about "Latin America" without getting a bit more specific
That's a good point. Latin America is a vast and diverse place with stable, materially advanced countries such as Chile, failed states mired in political turmoil such as Venezuela, and everything in between. Even in a single country there can be significant regional differences. The big cities of a country might be full of crime and appear like extreme hellholes but then you can go to smaller cities or picturesque towns in the countryside and it is totally peaceful and there's barely any threats at all. I found that to be the case when I was in Peru. With the exception of certain wealthy neighborhoods like Miraflores, Lima was freakin' horrible. Just one block from the airport the place was like a ghetto. Scammers were everywhere. Everybody was out to rob you. But then I went to smaller cities like Tacna in the south and there was none of that. I felt completely safe. It wasn't too different from being in a Western European city. It was the same in Mexico. Everybody talks about how Mexico is so dangerous and the cartel owns the place but I lived in a medium-sized town in Nuevo León for about 3 months and never witnessed anything out of the ordinary. Again I felt as safe as I would in Western Europe. Even Latin American countries with a reputation for chaos and danger are not chaotic and dangerous everywhere. Once you get out of the danger zones things are more or less normal.

This is important to understand when it comes to relocation. We have to do our research and choose a region that suits our own needs and preferences. Do you want to live in a city with loads of excitement and things to do and don't mind the chaos and law of the jungle? If so, you'd do okay in somewhere like Lima. Or do you want to enjoy a quiet life out of the way and not have to deal with any of the negative elements of Latin American urban life? In that case you'd be much happier in a small- or medium-sized town in the mountains. Life in Latin America is extremely beautiful if you keep away from the crime-infested bad areas. Some Mexican or other Latin American towns are quite idyllic. It's these good parts far away from the crime and chaos that I find so awesome. For me there's no place better than a quiet Mexican town with its vibrant colonial architecture, its traditional culture, and its beautiful women. No gangbangers in sight, no globohomo agenda, no Jews, none of that shit.
WilliamSmith wrote:
@Lucas88 was in Peru which basically sounds like it's heaven for white men if you like the kind of Latinas they have there, but is one of the more docile civilized ones compared with the ones full of active drug cartels.
Peru is one of the best countries for a White dude to get easy p***y but I personally don't like Peru that much. I only went there because I had a Peruvian girlfriend. Peru is a very arid country for the most part and has a horrible climate wherever you go. I much prefer Mexico which is an awesome country with an absolutely beautiful culture and a good climate in most parts of the central highlands. I feel like I resonate much more with Mexican culture than that of Peru. I'm also greatly interested in the highlands of Colombia and would love to explore that option. Right now Mexico and Colombia are my two preferred regions.
WilliamSmith wrote:
I agree with a lot of what @WanderingProtagonist said but I'm pretty sure he was thinking of the nightmare drug cartels and their behavior down there in parts of some countries (I think some of the Central American ones are the worst, but they've also come up in Mexico and of course into the jewnited states thanks to the jews opening the borders too). In some of those Latin American areas, the drug gangs kidnap people's children and force them into sex slavery or even make rape and snuff films out of those captive children, and also do the usual drug cartel shit of mass-rapes of women, huge #s of incredibly violent, brutal murders torturing and dismembering their victims including live eviscerations in some cases that they also put on film, and obviously the drug trade itself which destroys innocent peoples' lives by the millions.
That's why I love Duterte "The Punisher" of the Philippines so much, he warned the drug lords and pushers alike he was going to kill them if they didn't surrender and stop doing that kind of shit like the Latin American drug cartel atrocities I just described to Duterte's own people of the Philippines: Thousands involved in the Philippine drug trade heeded Duterte's warnings and gave themselves up in a dramatic almost ceremonial mass-surrender and were spared any violence, but maybe as many 6,000 more kept pushing drugs and they had a huge bounty out on Duterte's head, so Duterte and his death squads killed them like he promised they would.
The Latino leaders should do the same thing to the drug cartels down there, because that's how you deal with such people. A lot of times that's too hard though because of how much corruption penetrated the police and sometimes government. Another reason Duterte's such a badass for successfully going to war against them and surviving it.
The drug cartels are already committing grisly atrocities against everyone including small children, so violence is the only language they will understand. (Not that they need to understand it if a good leader rises up and kills them, because the drug cartel members won't be drug pushing and kidnapping peoples' children anymore if the cartel members blood and brains are running in the street after they got a bullet in their heads.)
Peru was also a very messed up place in the 80s with the left-wing terrorist organization Shining Path running amok throughout the country but in the early 90s president Fujimori adopted iron-fist tactics and thoroughly wiped out the trouble causers in a short space of time. Some criticize Fujimori for the violence which he initiated but nobody can deny that he sorted the country out.

I absolutely agree with this kind of approach and wish that the good guys in Latin America's political sphere would do the same to the cartels, drug pushers and similar filth. Forget about "human rights". Those sick, twisted, sociopathic criminals are not truly human to begin with and deserve nothing less than mass slaughter for the evil that they've committed. They must be hunted down by death squads and utterly obliterated. Those who are captured should be brutally tortured and then have bullets put into their heads by the firing squad and dumped in mass graves without any dignity whatsoever. No mercy should be shown to those demonic assholes. None at all. I would 100% support a government campaign to violently eliminate the cartels. That's the only way that the problem could ever be solved.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith and @Lucas88

I agree that the only way countries like Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, and other countries in Latin America are going to defeat their brutal drug gangs/cartels is through a full scale, war-like police operation. As shocking as it may sound though, Mexico has already tried to do that and unfortunately, they failed. The cartels in Mexico actually seem powerful enough, not just to evade law enforcement but to militarily go toe to toe with them and I don't think the Mexican government feels confident they can actually beat the cartels anymore. From 2006 to 2020, about 70,000 members of the Mexican police force have either been killed or have gone missing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_drug_war).

A big part of the problem is that the police forces in Mexico get ambushed all the time. I imagine there's somebody who tips off the cartels when they're coming to get them. I've even heard of cases where the military gets ambushed by the police themselves and visa versa, depending on who is in the cartels' pockets and who isn't. A year or two ago, I heard that the police actually managed to arrest some drug cartel leaders' son and the cartel raised holy hell, turning the city into a complete warzone and then threatening to kill the families of law enforcement officials until they agreed to let his son go...

https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2019/10/18/ ... hapos-son/

I don't think the Mexican government is twiddling its thumbs as much as people think they are. But the reality isn't much better. If the reality is that they literally can't beat the cartels no matter how many resources they put into it, it seems like the only solution is a foreign intervention which Mexico doesn't want to do.

If a foreign intervention is out of the question. What I would do if I was the Mexican government is try to find people who have already had family members killed by the cartels, find people who have nothing to lose, and maybe even find some defectors from the cartels themselves and recruit as many of them as possible. Find people who have really strong motivation for wanting to destroy the cartels entirely. People who cannot be easily bribed into turning on you and furthermore, promise to give the cartels wealth over to them if they succeed. Then draw up a list of everybody taking bribes from the cartels and have them executed. After that, launch your operation. Everybody working for the cartels should receive life imprisonment sentences or be shot unless they're like a barely affiliated farmer who just harvests weed or something like that.

As far as living in Mexico goes. I'd say, definitely stay out of the cities. Unless its Mexico City. The cities are usually where all the violence is happening. It can happen in the countryside too though.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 4:52 am
Hey guys,

This is something weird I have noticed. That in other cultures even "Western" like France and Spain to a lesser extent. It seems that women like their own men. Even more so in other cultures. Where the women simply side with their men "right or wrong."

Anglo Cultures meanwhile, seem to have a high degree of "androphobia" where women fear/dislike men. French people have told me this fact. Not only that but it seems like the women do not feel any sympathy towards their men. For instance, I notice in Colombian culture women felt bad if a guy couldn't get laid or didn't have a GF. Meanwhile, with Anglo's they don't see that fellow Anglo as needed help. Instead, they seem him as a loser who deserves nothing. In fact, they'll even insult him and say, "He feel entitled."

I feel bad for Young Anglo's hence why I am asking.

Women in Anglo countries see their men as 'perverts' and 'creeps' and certainly don't feel sorry for them for any reason. Anglo women see Anglo men as the 'enemy' and couldn't care less if they are struggling financially or struggling when it comes to dating.

In other countries and cultures, it's different like you pointed out. Latin American and Asian women do feel sorry for their men and try to help them out if they are struggling in the dating field for example.

A woman who used to post here with the screen name BlueEverglades was originally from Cuba and moved to Miami at the age of 15. She said in Latin culture, if someone (male or female) was struggling in their dating life, their friends and family members would introduce them to single people. In Anglo cultures this would never happen. BlueEverglades posted about how anti social and unfriendly the American culture is and she even talked about moving back to a Latin country like Spain.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 12:18 am
As far as living in Mexico goes. I'd say, definitely stay out of the cities. Unless its Mexico City. The cities are usually where all the violence is happening. It can happen in the countryside too though.
As someone who's lived in Mexico and has various Mexican friends and even had a Mexican girlfriend, I can say that the level of danger in the country is vastly exaggerated. While there are indeed Mexican cities which consistently rank high on the list of most violent cities in the world and are therefore no-go zones for anybody with an ounce of common sense such as Tijuana, Acapulco, Ciudad Victoria and Juárez among others, there are many others which are quite safe and peaceful.

I did a search on the safest cities in Mexico but I got contradictory results with each proposed list and so I can't provide any completely objective information on the matter. But from what I've read online and from what I've been told by my Mexican ex-girlfriend, her own native city of Querétaro and also Puebla are among the safest cities in Mexico. Mérida is ranked high in the list of world's safest cities (higher than many European cities). Other cities reported to be safe include San Miguel de Allende and Cabo San Lucas. I've lived in Monterrey and I never felt threatened even once. Indeed Guadalupe and San Nicolás de los Garza (both municipalities of the Greater Monterrey Metropolitan Area) are said to be some of the safest places to live in the north.

The truth is that many cities and towns of Mexico are no more dangerous than their European counterparts. There's just certain problem areas within the country that you should avoid. In order to ensure one's own safety in Mexico it is necessary to do some research beforehand.
jamesbond wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 5:12 pm
Women in Anglo countries see their men are 'perverts' and 'creeps' and certainly don't feel sorry for them for any reason. Anglo women see Anglo men as the 'enemy' and couldn't care less if they are struggling financially or struggling when it comes to dating.

In other countries and cultures, it's different like you pointed out. Latin American and Asian women do feel sorry for their men and try to help them out if they are struggling in the dating field for example.

A woman who used to post here with the screen name BlueEverglades was originally from Cuba and moved to Miami at the age of 15. She said in Latin culture, if someone (male or female) was struggling in their dating life, their friends and family members would introduce them to single people. In Anglo cultures this would never happen. BlueEverglades posted about how anti social and unfriendly the American culture is and she even talked about moving back to a Latin country like Spain.
This has been my experience exactly. Anglo women do indeed often view their own men as "creeps" and "perverts", are suspicious of single men, and have no sympathy for men who are not successful at dating. This is due to the culture of competitivity and anti-sociality as well as the lingering puritan ethos of England of yore. The Latin world is totally different. I've never seen a woman look down on a man for not being able to find a girlfriend or think bad of a man for desiring sex or a relationship. People were always sympathetic towards men who had a hard time finding women. This is because Latin societies are not as competitive as Anglo ones and also because the people are typically more sociable, have a greater sense of solidarity and their countries have never been subjected to Protestant-style puritanism.

Like I said before, in the Western hemisphere there are two very distinct cultural blocs: the Latin world vs. the Anglo world. I was born in the Anglo world but my cultural loyalties lie exclusively with the Latin world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 6:46 pm
This has been my experience exactly. Anglo women do indeed often view their own men as "creeps" and "perverts", are suspicious of single men, and have no sympathy for men who are not successful at dating. This is due to the culture of competitivity and anti-sociality as well as the lingering puritan ethos of England of yore. The Latin world is totally different. I've never seen a woman look down on a man for not being able to find a girlfriend or think bad of a man for desiring sex or a relationship. People were always sympathetic towards men who had a hard time finding women. This is because Latin societies are not as competitive as Anglo ones and also because the people are typically more sociable, have a greater sense of solidarity and their countries have never been subjected to Protestant-style puritanism.

Like I said before, in the Western hemisphere there are two very distinct cultural blocs: the Latin world vs. the Anglo world. I was born in the Anglo world but my cultural loyalties lie exclusively with the Latin world.

The Anglo countries are very competitive and the people tend to be anti social. There is this attitude of "you need to make it on your own" this is true whether your looking for a job or looking for love.

In other cultures, there is more of a cohesiveness between the people and this leads to people helping out others whether they are looking for a job or looking to find someone to date. You don't find this in Anglo countries because of the competitiveness and anti social behavior between people.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 7:03 am
The Anglo world is a hypercompetitive industrial dystopia which loves to celebrate "winners" and insult and ostracize "losers". There is little sympathy for those who don't succeed. They are relegated to an "underclass" within society's collective consciousness and their desires are deemed invalid, hence the charge of "feeling entitled".

Latin societies are completely different. People are generally not as competitive in their mindset. Most don't look to outcompete others and get ahead but rather simply look to find their own place in society and be comfortable. In the absence of an explicitly competitive culture, there is more empathy for others and sympathy for those who are having a hard time. Women generally don't look to alienate dateless men like Anglo women do. Whenever I've come across somebody who couldn't get a date people were always sympathetic with that person and wished them luck.

The way I see it is that in the Western hemisphere there exist two distinct and opposed major cultural blocs: the Latin world Vs. the Anglo world. The former is based on the Romance culture of Mediterranean Europe and the latter was born out of the historically Protestant ethos of England. For me the Latin world is a relatively healthy civilization dominated by normal human behavior whereas the Anglo world is a sick, perverse, pathological dystopia which only messes people up psychologically and brings out the worst neuroses and negative behaviors in its inhabitants. This is why I feel so much more comfortable in Spain and Latin America and absolutely can't stand Anglo countries.

I myself absolutely despise Anglo countries and their shit women. I have no sympathy for such nasty little creatures. If ever the UK gets invaded by a superior nation such as Russia I won't do a thing to protect those vile bitches and will happily abandon them to their miserable fate (meanwhile I'll be making a run for the highlands of Colombia). I'm also totally resentful that I was born an Anglo (well partially Anglo). I hate my own ethnicity and don't want to propagate its inferior genes or culture. If I survive the upcoming turmoil and make it to Latin America I intend to completely adopt the Latin American host culture for myself (I already speak fluent Spanish and identify with Latin culture more than my "own"). And with the big butt Colombian women I better pull out!

The Anglo countries are indeed highly competitive and anti social. If you are having a hard time meeting women or making friends, it's your fault. If you start your own business and it fails, it's always your fault. The victim is always to blame in Anglo countries, just like PUA's always blame men if they can't meet any women. The Anglosphere always uses victim blaming and never gets to the heart of the matter.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

jamesbond wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 6:47 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 7:03 am
The Anglo world is a hypercompetitive industrial dystopia which loves to celebrate "winners" and insult and ostracize "losers". There is little sympathy for those who don't succeed. They are relegated to an "underclass" within society's collective consciousness and their desires are deemed invalid, hence the charge of "feeling entitled".

Latin societies are completely different. People are generally not as competitive in their mindset. Most don't look to outcompete others and get ahead but rather simply look to find their own place in society and be comfortable. In the absence of an explicitly competitive culture, there is more empathy for others and sympathy for those who are having a hard time. Women generally don't look to alienate dateless men like Anglo women do. Whenever I've come across somebody who couldn't get a date people were always sympathetic with that person and wished them luck.

The way I see it is that in the Western hemisphere there exist two distinct and opposed major cultural blocs: the Latin world Vs. the Anglo world. The former is based on the Romance culture of Mediterranean Europe and the latter was born out of the historically Protestant ethos of England. For me the Latin world is a relatively healthy civilization dominated by normal human behavior whereas the Anglo world is a sick, perverse, pathological dystopia which only messes people up psychologically and brings out the worst neuroses and negative behaviors in its inhabitants. This is why I feel so much more comfortable in Spain and Latin America and absolutely can't stand Anglo countries.

I myself absolutely despise Anglo countries and their shit women. I have no sympathy for such nasty little creatures. If ever the UK gets invaded by a superior nation such as Russia I won't do a thing to protect those vile bitches and will happily abandon them to their miserable fate (meanwhile I'll be making a run for the highlands of Colombia). I'm also totally resentful that I was born an Anglo (well partially Anglo). I hate my own ethnicity and don't want to propagate its inferior genes or culture. If I survive the upcoming turmoil and make it to Latin America I intend to completely adopt the Latin American host culture for myself (I already speak fluent Spanish and identify with Latin culture more than my "own"). And with the big butt Colombian women I better pull out!

The Anglo countries are indeed highly competitive and anti social. If you are having a hard time meeting women or making friends, it's your fault. If you start your own business and it fails, it's always your fault. The victim is always to blame in Anglo countries, just like PUA's always blame men if they can't meet any women. The Anglosphere always uses victim blaming and never gets to the heart of the matter.
I've honestly become much more aware a lot of these things. The only issue I have is there are men who openly embrace their failures. I could go on and on about these particular men but they are the type of men that live and thrive off their own failure and want to poison other men into believing this garbage is a good thing. Like watching certain parts of Asia get destroyed by Jews and leftist.