Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by WilliamSmith »

What do you think is the best country if you're a white man with a black woman and want to expatriate together to leave the USA?

Edit: I'm still working on our travel list, but have been looking into this subject a lot lately. So I'm replacing the original post I made about this subject early on with my current list of countries I'm going to (or still researching), in case anyone else finds this list of places we like useful :) :

To me/us personally, the Caribbean nations look the best, and happens to also be one of the best regions for having many nations that allow multiple passports and dual citizenship.

This is my personal list of Caribbean countries I'm most interested in traveling to to get a feel for, and then look into their rules on residency/citizenship:

Antigua and Barbuda
Barbados
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Grenada
Jamaica
Montserrat
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and Grenadines

Take my initial research about which nations allow multiple passports / dual citizenship with a grain of salt, but I believe all of the nations on that list above do allow dual citizenship of some sort. Certainly some of them do, and some of those on that list even currently have some of the easiest citizenship-by-investment programs in the world right now.

Other ones I'll be looking into but aren't on my top priority list until I know more are below. I'll research them more later, but I think all of these except possibly the British Virgin Islands and Haiti do not permit dual citizenship.
Some of these are also not on my priority list because of being dependencies on a 'Western' ZOG nation that I don't trust, even if they are nice places otherwise, but others might be interested:
British Virgin Islands
Cuba
Guadeloupe
Haiti (I think they were listed as allowing dual citizenship)
Martinique
Navassa Island
Netherlands Antilles
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Martin
Trinidad and Tobago (interesting place, but I think no dual citizenship)
Turks and Caicos Islands

Some of these Latin American countries (mostly around the Caribbean Sea) are also interesting, and I think all of the ones on this list except Nicaragua permit dual citizenship:
Belize
Colombia
Costa Rica
Honduras
Nicaragua (no dual)
Panama
Peru

African countries:

At some point I might travel to some African countries too to see what they're like, but I'm concerned about what the ZOGs are doing right now fueling warfare against Russia and imposing dangerous economic sanctions that might be setting the stage for a potential famine that will impact a lot of places in the world, including some countries in Africa.

If we see a period where the world isn't too troubled to travel more widely, I'd be interested in visiting these to see what they were like:
Ghana
Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire)
Kenya
Sao Tome and Principe
The Gambia
Uganda

Not exactly Africa, but an interesting unique island nation east of Madagascar: Mauritius

I need to learn more about these ones below before scheduling any trips, but these might be interesting too:
Angola
Benin
Cape Verde isn't what I'm looking for but might be interesting to others
Madagascar
Rwanda
Tanzania and Zanzibar
Togo
Zambia
Last edited by WilliamSmith on May 24th, 2022, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Best Countries for White Men & Black Women?

Post by Spencer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 2:34 am
What do you think is the best country if you're a white man with a black woman (or possibly multiple black women, in a place where being a ladies man known to associate with more than one woman is tolerated)?
I am not remotely a snob, by the way, and in public (not necessarily forums) am a gentleman, so in theory the blacks there would only hate me on sight, not because of a horrible public personality or bad manners. :mrgreen:

Troll answers expected, but will be ignored. :D

I've thought about this quite a bit since deciding to escape the USA, because of being fond of black women and sometimes having a greater-than-zero chance of a half-black kid.
If that happened: I'd ideally like to find a country where black alpha men run their own country themselves (not run by jews or whites or castizos), so I personally would be considered just an oddity, and my theoretic half-black kid would then get to grow up amongst blacks who actually have their !@#$ together, unlike all the woke ghetto types in the jewnited states.

There definitely are some solid possibilities out there, but it's difficult to get a read on it from net research because of all the brainwashed bolshevik self-censorship and political correctness. Sometimes the insanity is so ridiculous it's surreal, such as the case of a white baizuo who screamed and railed against someone for asking on Quora what African countries were the most dangerous (calling this a "racist" question), while simultaneously posting his own account about he had been savagely beaten by black men in South Africa while some black policemen watched and did nothing. (Meanwhile, a well-spoken black African man gave a detailed answer in fluent English, outlining what actually were the most dangerous countries in Africa. :wink: )

Anyway:
I think it would be between the Caribbean, or else certain African countries. I'd strongly favor the Caribbean or possibly Latin America, with respect to Africa. (I have heard from an un-PC white guy who's really happy with a Kenyan wife though, and lives amongst them.)

I don't want to talk about the USSA or woke Western Europe, by the way: I'm not wasting time telling anyone else what to do, but I think it's a bad idea to go there. Chasing around whites or Asians who in reality don't want us in their countries is not what I want to do if I have a half-black kid, LOL. 8)
Deep deep in forum posts can find some answering

domican republic majorly mixing race but looking black in lighter tones and not discrimate except gainst haiti peoples and very physicality culture for lookisms but also many husler short on monies and playboying ok

they said ghana peace stability calmnes nice local and white + black ok and respecting on playa mans for get status no problem on that

maybe kenya gotten over tourist already so more explotation hi cost worse atitudes many euro lady monger go for chasing masai guy on beach same white man chase black hos so instead go to uganda that much on all fronts
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 2:34 am
What do you think is the best country if you're a white man with a black woman (or possibly multiple black women, in a place where being a ladies man known to associate with more than one woman is tolerated)?
I am not remotely a snob, by the way, and in public (not necessarily forums) am a gentleman, so in theory the blacks there would only hate me on sight, not because of a horrible public personality or bad manners. :mrgreen:
I read about an African tribe where the people average sex three times a night. They believe the 'night work' is important to make babies, and they have a cultural belief that sex during pregnancy helps the baby be healthy. You could get a wife from a tribe like that, and you might be too busy for polygamy or mistresses. But I think this might have been a hunter gatherer culture, with women that looked to me to be a bit stout and homely--just my personal opinion.

There is also a people-group where the women honors the man in charge of the family by kneeling down in front of him every morning. There are a lot of male-dominated cultures there.

For looks in Africa, for women that are black and not middle eastern women, I'd think Ethiopians or Etitrean women might be some of the best-looking. But I'm not sure how these countries feel about white men marrying their women. There might be a country that used to be colonized by Europeans where there is not a lot of anti-European sentiment and marrying a white man carries a bit of status with it.

Another issue is female 'circumcison'-- where they cut all kinds of stuff off, leaving a woman with little feeling, unless she has pain. They do this to keep them from being promiscuous. I would imagine if they turn the sensitive parts to scar tissue, that would reduce temptation, but it sounds like it would be a lot less enjoyable for them and their husbands after the virgin brides get married off.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

No comment re: MrMan's schizo jewish hoax slave religion, fixation on Indonesian virgin brides, or general insolence in the reply above. 8)
In fact I suspect his account is just a satirical creative writing project (rather than the earnest contributions of actual schizo married to an Indonesian virgin), but on the other hand... maybe he actually has some "visualization to manifest desired outcomes" magic?

Here's a quote from his thread that he titled "
"Really GOOD SEX!"
"
MrMan wrote:
February 22nd, 2022, 7:46 am
I was a hairy-- presumably testosterone laden dude in my 20's. I was alone over the holidays when people leave and stuff slows down and felt a bit lonely.
So I upped my prayers for a wife. I prayed all kind of stuff. I prayed for a virgin, and if the woman I knew was dating someone, gently break them up. (Boyfriend does not mean having sex over there, and it did not use to mean that in the US. Our sexual, dating and marriage culture is messed up.) I read about Isaac and Rebecca getting together and asked God to send an angel ahead of me to find my wife. I prayed all kinds of things. Some of it hit the nail on the head I found out later.
I finally met my wife (I'd seen/met her before, really). I didn't know this, but she sensed the Lord telling me I was the one. She talked to her friend who I was talking to. I introduced myself-- which meant she didn't have to strike up a conversation with a man she didn't know. She invites me to her Bible study. I give her my number I had a sense of it, but when I got home, I was praying about whether this was the woman I'd been praying for to be my wife.
.......... So should I think big and do metaphysical visualizations of an entire island of beautiful black women who would welcome my arrival?

Even if not, the Caribbean countries are looking great, assuming I can find one where all the men there don't want to kill tall white guys on sight like a lot of them seem to in the jewnited states (or anywhere else jewish billionaires have taken over and financed race-wars, such as Rhodesia/Zimbabwe or South Africa).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Visions and visualizations are different.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hey @Lucas88, I forget exactly what countries you said you'd visited in Latin America, but I thought I'd ask for your input on this topic, since you had a lot of nice things to say about black women and afro-Latinas ( from this other thread viewtopic.php?p=371911#p371911 ).

Were any of the countries on my list in the 1st post (edited today to add the country lists) ones you visited?
Do I remember you saying you visited Colombia and a few others, at least?

I remember you saying you met a lot of Latin American women while you were in Spain, but forget which actual Latin American countries you visited.
(And if I remember rightly, you didn't visit the Caribbean at all because of not liking the climate, right? :lol: )

I am curious what the vibe is like and how the rather high level of constant racial animosity and drama in many parts of the jewnited states compares with the vibe in these other countries, where I've heard it's not as bad.

I know nowhere is perfect, but also heard pretty positive things about less drama in some of the "mostly black" but rather mixed Caribbean island nations.

Dominican Republic is looking good to me, but also those beautiful Caribbean island nations, but also wonder about your impression of the Latin American ones you visited.

Curious if you had any impressions? :)
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Hey @Lucas88, I forget exactly what countries you said you'd visited in Latin America, but I thought I'd ask for your input on this topic, since you had a lot of nice things to say about black women and afro-Latinas ( from this other thread viewtopic.php?p=371911#p371911 ).

Were any of the countries on my list in the 1st post (edited today to add the country lists) ones you visited?

I remember you saying you met a lot of Latin American women while you were in Spain, but forget which actual Latin American countries you visited.
(And if I remember rightly, you didn't visit the Caribbean at all because of not liking the climate, right? :lol: )

I am curious what the vibe is like and how the rather high level of constant racial animosity and drama in many parts of the jewnited states compares with the vibe in these other countries, where I've heard it's not as bad.

I know nowhere is perfect, but also heard pretty positive things about less drama in some of the "mostly black" but rather mixed Caribbean island nations.

Dominican Republic is looking good to me, but also those beautiful Caribbean island nations, but also wonder about your impression of the Latin American ones you visited.

I've only visited Peru and Mexico.

Peru is a strongly racially stratified society. At the top you have the European social elite, in the middle the criollos or mixed people, and at the bottom the indios and other dark-skinned people. Now I'm not saying that it's right. I personally respect everybody the same in Peru. Unfortunately it's just the way it is. Now if you are a White dude, especially with blond hair and blue eyes, the women will treat you like a god. This is no exaggeration. You won't even have to chase the women; they'll chase you. Most Peruvian women outside of the European social elite would absolutely love to date a White dude. Many of them would happily be wifed up by one too. If you are an okay-looking White American or European guy with okay social skills you'll be a total chick magnet in Peru. Proficient Spanish is a must though since most Peruvians outside of touristic areas speak nothing but castellano.

From what I've seen there are not many Latinos of African descent in Peru. I saw the occasional Afro-Latina here and there in Lima but they were a rarity and most of the women had a somewhat oriental look (i.e., chinitas). There are much larger populations of Latinos of African descent in other Latin American countries such as Ecuador and Colombia. The cities of Esmeraldas (Ecuador) and Cali (Colombia) are known for their high number of Afro-Latinos. I've met some mulatas from Cali. Their booty genetics were on another level!

Although Peru is a racially stratified society racial tensions are not really bad. You're more likely to get mugged for your perceived wealth rather than being attacked because of your race. Peruvians of all races were really nice to me. None of the guys wanted to fight me. It's not like Peru is swarming with White dudes trying to steal their women. Just be humble and respectful and you'll be alright!

I've met some Afro-Latinos in Spain. We just had normal conversations and there was no racial animosity at all. Not everywhere is as socially messed up as the USSA!

I've even met some Black Dominican women in Spain. From my conversations with them they seem to like White men!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Thanks for that @Lucas88 , very interesting stuff about Peru, LOL. :o
Lucas88 wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 3:06 pm
I've met some Afro-Latinos in Spain. We just had normal conversations and there was no racial animosity at all. Not everywhere is as socially messed up as the USSA!

I've even met some Black Dominican women in Spain. From my conversations with them they seem to like White men!
I've never experienced any racial animosity talking to women either, by the way (always wait for their green light before the "opener," LOL), it's more the surrounding environment in a lot of places in the US, if you know what I mean. :wink:

To be fair I'll add that not every area in the USSA is as bad either (some people go out of their way to be nice to everyone and try to get along), but I've also seen first-hand various outbursts of hostility of various sorts as well, and see the USSA as continuing to go down the drain with rising racial tension from all sides deliberately aggravated by the media even if a lot of us do our best to get along, so hopefully me and special women will find a nice area to get away from the drama.

A lot of times nice people from some countries want to be welcoming and so they say you'd be welcome in particular nations or areas with no problems, but I think it's going to be great to go personally and feel out the vibe in each one. :)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I have been looking into this a lot more and think the Caribbean is looking good for me/us personally for sure as the best "bring your own women" zone to escape to! :)

Nowhere is perfect obviously, but unlike some of the bad neighborhoods here (USSA) where some gang bangers sometimes even literally shoot at us, the vibe seems way more relaxed down there.
It's also better than the white areas up here where the whites are too whipped and weak to defend their own living space with the same violent aggression as the more racially conscious blacks, but where the whites still don't like us much for the most part either (even if they're too dominated by the jews to be able to even have a "whites only" sign, so we could tell what specific areas they don't want us and our mulatto offspring in, LOL).
It's a moot point though because I don't want to be around them (whites) anyway, I don't have anything against them or want bad things to happen to them and I like being an "Aryan" barbarian man who's tall and everything, but the majority whites are submissively allowing homosexuality and transgenderism to spread like a disease up here in the USSA and all the other white countries, so I don't want their children around my children if they won't put their foot down and put a stop to this insanity... But I'll stop that part of my rant there and focus on the positives only:

Homosexuality and transgenderism is still illegal in a lot of Caribbean countries (as well as many African ones), which is awesome for a higher standard of protection for our children.
Unfortunately they do allow it in limited places like specific resorts so they can take $$$ from "LBTQ"-whatever-its-called pervert tourists, but it's still illegal in most of the actual countries, which is good if my children lived there.

As well as still being more staunchly heterosexual:
There's quite a few mulattos down in many of those island nations too, sometimes multi-generational. Never knew this before, but was surprised to learn Bob Marley was actually "one of our" types with a white father and black mother, as well as famous figures like Derek Walcott from St Lucia where I think I read he came from a line of mulattos starting with his grandparents (both white men married to black women, apparently).

I guess sometimes the mulattos or biracials or whatever term is used get made fun of a bit for having lighter skin (LOL) but seems like it's not as much of a mess as the USA where neither the blacks or whites ever really wanted "integration" at all, so they're both upset with us (as well as hostile to each other) and mad at those of us who can't resist falling in love and/or jumping each other's bones despite the great racial divide. :lol:

So yeah, nowhere is perfect, but I am liking Caribbean nations the best right now.

Also, last but not least: They do have drug gangs and crime in some areas obviously and there's occasional outbursts of violence in crackdowns related to that, but in general those countries need tourist revenue as a big share of their economy, so they won't just let overt racewar violence go on in the same way as is encouraged in some places up here, while the jewmedia covers most of it up (unless of course there's some way for the media to spin at as more propaganda for their genociding out the whites and blaming everything on them).

Not to mention it's just overall more culturally laid back in most of those nice island nations. Beautiful sights to see down there too (beautiful islands, mesmerizing crystalline, turquoise, and emerald waters, and lots of wonders of nature I mean, not just the "beautiful sight" of all the black women that are down there). :)

I noticed women complain about the Caribbean men cat-calling them and whooping at them and making sexual remarks a lot, LOL, but I'm not worried about that (with respect to the ladies with delicate sensibilities).

I am putting some serious thought into getting a boat and living on that in the Caribbean and thereabouts full time too...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yeah, living fulltime on a boat... I'm seriously looking into this. Many people do this (including in the Caribbean), and I believe there's at least a few good places to sail to in order to dodge the big storm season.

I would probably start with a small boat, and I'm of Scottish heritage and don't like spending $$$, so even if I could afford to finance a bigger/newer boat, I might try to get ballsy and get a bit of a junker for cheap after I know enough about boats to have my first one be a "fixer up." So I might end up like a more muscular version of Captain Ron maybe, LOL.

@Lucas88 just put a firearms thread, which reminded me: I wonder how gun laws work in places like the Caribbean when you live fulltime on a boat??

John McAfee was always showing off all his guns living on his boat down there, but can't quite use him as a guide for legality because the police/CIA/ZOG/whatever was after him ended up arresting him on firearms charges while he went on defiantly claiming he had documents he could release to incriminate high level government officials...

I don't have a trove of incriminating documents for bargaining power though, so I'm planning to focus more on getting my own boat and having sex on it a lot as much as possible with special ladyfriends while we enjoy looking at pretty Caribbean scenery and romantic sunsets, but I will have to look into the laws on firearms for people who live on boats fulltime and own guns legally...

I am still younger and more muscular and not into the hard drugs, but I have a few things in common with good old John McAffee who appeared to be very cool:
He was another man who wasn't too crazy about TPTB or Federal Reserve, and he married a fine black women from Latin America if I'm not mistaken, and he lived in Belize for awhile before the ZOG tragically had him taken out in the end after they got him in Spanish prison...

But not before he did a bunch of cool stuff and serves as a good role model in the "become ungovernable" era:

Heheh, there he is with a boat: Actually I think he had a way fancier one and that was just in the foreground...

There's his wife looking hot and showing off some of their guns:

Wearing his wife's panties as a covaids face-bandaid instead of a cloth face-diaper in open defiance of plandemic "policies"

LOL arrested by sissyboy Norwegian government for wearing wife's panties as a covid mask (pretty sure this wasn't the arrest that landed him in Spanish prison though):

With his nice wife again, who stuck by him here after one of the assassination attempts:

Back on the boat again with some leopard print stuff and firearms:

RIP John McAffee

Romantic shot: Not sure if that's the Caribbean in the background with that nice marina, but might be.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Kenya is the best place for white men that like african women.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

If I had to guess I’d think Caribbean countries and some homogeneously black countries in Africa would have less racial tension then there is among American blacks because many people there rarely see white people to begin with much less feel threatened by them. Southern African countries like South Africa or Zimbabwe… Avoid like the plague because your life literally depends on it. From what I’ve heard, South African blacks are worse then American blacks and many of them outright want to genocide the whites in their country.

You might be able to narrow your search looking at this list.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... icide_rate

I figure countries with generally low homicide rates would be hospitable environments with less racial animosity. It looks like Ghana has a pretty low homicide rate so it makes sense it would be on your list.

It was tough to find a Caribbean country with a low homicide rate, but that could be the result of them having such small populations. Personally I’d be hesitant about Jamaica because it does seem to have a major gang problem. I’ve actually been to Jamaica and the area I was in didn’t feel sketchy at all but it was a tourist area so that’s probably why. But it could also be isolated to the city of Kingston specifically. Mexico has an extremely high homicide rate but people still find safe sanctuaries there so I guess it’s still worth looking into but it’s definitely something to keep in mind and be wary of. Definitely visit a place and get a feel for it before committing to relocating there.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

As others have mentioned, the Caribbean and western Europe is ideal...especially because the latter is "woke".
There's a plethora of Black American women as of late going to Italy, Germany, and France
looking for Euro dudes to get with for a relationship/LTR, etc.

I have a friend whom is half_Italian and he was accosted by Black American women and he shoo'ed them off
as he passing in the streets of Florence, IT. LoL :lol: :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:31 am
Kenya is the best place for white men that like african women.
Oh how can I forget? Yes in Africa hands down those women acquiesce to White men like there's no tomorrow.
However, there is a story of one time that magic waned away not working for one particular White dude.
He and his Kenyan Black ex got into a fight....she called the cochino police on him....he had to pay up Kenyan shillings
so he wouldn't have to end up in a Kenyan cellblock looking like godknowswhat....and he was ridiculed on Kenyan national
news primetime over that b.s.

Just earlier this year and last year during the pandemic, Kenyan police were giving out fines to White tourists that let their face diaper down to eat in public.

Kenya is a weird place I reckon.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 3:06 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 1:44 pm

I've only visited Peru and Mexico.

Peru is a strongly racially stratified society. At the top you have the European social elite, in the middle the criollos or mixed people, and at the bottom the indios and other dark-skinned people. Now I'm not saying that it's right. I personally respect everybody the same in Peru. Unfortunately it's just the way it is. Now if you are a White dude, especially with blond hair and blue eyes, the women will treat you like a god. This is no exaggeration. You won't even have to chase the women; they'll chase you. Most Peruvian women outside of the European social elite would absolutely love to date a White dude. Many of them would happily be wifed up by one too. If you are an okay-looking White American or European guy with okay social skills you'll be a total chick magnet in Peru. Proficient Spanish is a must though since most Peruvians outside of touristic areas speak nothing but castellano.

From what I've seen there are not many Latinos of African descent in Peru. I saw the occasional Afro-Latina here and there in Lima but they were a rarity and most of the women had a somewhat oriental look (i.e., chinitas). There are much larger populations of Latinos of African descent in other Latin American countries such as Ecuador and Colombia. The cities of Esmeraldas (Ecuador) and Cali (Colombia) are known for their high number of Afro-Latinos. I've met some mulatas from Cali. Their booty genetics were on another level!

Although Peru is a racially stratified society racial tensions are not really bad. You're more likely to get mugged for your perceived wealth rather than being attacked because of your race. Peruvians of all races were really nice to me. None of the guys wanted to fight me. It's not like Peru is swarming with White dudes trying to steal their women. Just be humble and respectful and you'll be alright!

Geesh man. I can rely on you to westernize these countries/places, man. You really know how to compile and render information!