Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Yohan »

https://newsingermany.com/corona-ema-re ... -vaccines/

Translation to English - Source in German:

https://www.stern.de/panorama/wissen/co ... 34798.html

https://www.krone.at/2809310
Corona: EMA recommends permanent approval for mRNA vaccines
The approval of the mRna vaccines against Corona from Biontech/Pfizer may no longer have to be reviewed and renewed annually in the future.

The mRNA vaccines against the coronavirus have been tested in various experiments and studies. The EMA came to a positive result in important aspects.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended converting the conditional approval into a standard approval given the proven efficacy and quality of the two mRNA vaccines against the coronavirus.

For Biontech/Pfizer’s Comirnaty and Moderna’s Spikevax vaccines, this means that the permit the EMA announced on Friday in Amsterdam that it no longer had to be checked and renewed annually. The EU Commission is now responsible for issuing the permanent approval.

Both vaccines received conditional marketing authorization at the time of their approval, the EMA announced. The companies were thus obliged to present the results of the ongoing clinical studies and to provide additional data on the pharmaceutical quality of the vaccine in view of the planned expansion of production.

As the EMA has now explained, these trials and additional studies would have reassuring data on important aspects such as the effectiveness of the vaccines in preventing heavier infections corona-Diseases delivered. In addition, the companies submitted any additional data requested on the pharmaceutical quality of the vaccines. Therefore, the way is now clear for a standard approval.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Intependent thinkers are rare because who the f**k understands science on a higher level? Then there are the Flat Earthers who question things but make it worse because they are science deniers but sky wizard believers basically. Most of the antivaxxers are mentally disturbed that makes the whole issue hard to deal with.
The issue is easy to deal with. Recognize that idiocracy has arrived and that basically everyone is a moron. Understand science on a higher level (as I do) and read scientific papers and draw your own conclusions. Ignore the chatter of morons on the internet. That is how I recognized that the whole covid thing was mostly bullshit from close to the beginning.

The real issue is leaving the human gene pool which has degenerated into trash. Any remaining non-morons should become Arkian.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 11:47 am
The issue is easy to deal with. Recognize that idiocracy has arrived and that basically everyone is a moron. Understand science on a higher level (as I do) and read scientific papers and draw your own conclusions. Ignore the chatter of morons on the internet. That is how I recognized that the whole covid thing was mostly bullshit from close to the beginning.

The real issue is leaving the human gene pool which has degenerated into trash. Any remaining non-morons should become Arkian.
He's back. How is the life in Texas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I can't be bothered to hunt down the links, but several governments are rolling back the lethal injection program on the grounds of evidence that it is a lethal injection program. This makes me confident that exposing the situation was always part of the plan. I can't wait for the middle-men in this killing spree to receive the justice they deserve and for all the vax lemmings to be finally given permission from their overlords to believe that yes, they are going to get sick and die because of their own stupidity. It is shaping up to be really awesome, although what comes after might not be so great.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

fschmidt wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 11:47 am
galii wrote:
September 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Intependent thinkers are rare because who the f**k understands science on a higher level? Then there are the Flat Earthers who question things but make it worse because they are science deniers but sky wizard believers basically. Most of the antivaxxers are mentally disturbed that makes the whole issue hard to deal with.

I would not say that basiccally everybody is a moron. I think there are more genius people more than ever in the world. Of course the number of idiots is also high. Funny that you are such a big fan of 'Go'. I may look into it :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is a certain predictability about how the covaids thing plays itself out, such as record excess deaths in Europe after the clot shots were approved for children.

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/29/euro ... -children/
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Yohan I relly wouldnt waste ur time with these fellas
They have all the info they need and yet they still continue to desepratly cling to their orwellian fantasy for no other reason than they want it to be true....
Even if ppl died because of complication with the vaccine it still doesnt compare to all those who were fighting for life on ventilators...
Hospitals arent full of ppl having strokes and clots so it is all fantasy!
@Cornfed you cant argue something and then say you cant be bothered to even provide data to back up what ur saying :roll:
Show us figures of deaths during the pandemic compared to the last year....
Prove what ur saying isnt just paranoid shite you heard some fella on youtube talking about!
Youtube and other social media platforms are NOT reputable sources of information and should be given no credence whatsoever
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 12:59 pm
@Cornfed you cant argue something and then say you cant be bothered to even provide data to back up what ur saying :roll:
You expect people to provide what would otherwise be paid services to you for free? Do your own work, you freeloading social parasite.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:02 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
You expect people to provide what would otherwise be paid services to you for free? Do your own work, you freeloading social parasite.
But the burden of proof is upon you!
My thoughts on this issue are in alighnment with the media and reputable sources of information, with scientists and docters :lol:
Ur quickness to anger only demonstrates you cannot meet the burden of proof and therefore you have outed yourself as the complete sillybilly you are!!
No proofs....
No data....
No braincells...
:roll:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
They have all the info they need and yet they still continue to desepratly cling to their orwellian fantasy for no other reason than they want it to be true....
Even if ppl died because of complication with the vaccine it still doesnt compare to all those who were fighting for life on ventilators...

Prove what ur saying isnt just paranoid shite you heard some fella on youtube talking about!
Youtube and other social media platforms are NOT reputable sources of information and should be given no credence whatsoever
It is easy to prove that Cornfed is totally wrong, if he argues that so many people die because of vaccination - it is only fair to ask him where are all these dead bodies...there are none, at least not here in Japan after administering so far more than 322 million of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine shots.

Regardless if people dying of covid-19 complications or dying because of the vaccine, there should be dead bodies in Japan...but the number of deaths did not change during the last 5 years or so....How to explain this?

Cornfed is also unable to explain what he thinks about vaccination in general, is he only against covid-19 vaccine (he claimed sometimes that covid-19 does not exist) or is he only against some certain vaccine (mRNA) or against all vaccine produced against covid-19 (AstraZeneca)? Or is he even against any form of vaccine (like vaccine against seasonal flu or pneumonia) is he against polio vaccine too...

His only source are some conspiracy websites which provide zero evidence for their dubious claims while considering any regular medical research as fake or hoax.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 11:09 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

It is easy to prove that Cornfed is totally wrong, if he argues that so many people die because of vaccination - it is only fair to ask him where are all these dead bodies...there are none, at least not here in Japan after administering so far more than 322 million of Pfizer and Moderna vaccine shots.

Regardless if people dying of covid-19 complications or dying because of the vaccine, there should be dead bodies in Japan...but the number of deaths did not change during the last 5 years or so....How to explain this?

Cornfed is also unable to explain what he thinks about vaccination in general, is he only against covid-19 vaccine (he claimed sometimes that covid-19 does not exist) or is he only against some certain vaccine (mRNA) or against all vaccine produced against covid-19 (AstraZeneca)? Or is he even against any form of vaccine (like vaccine against seasonal flu or pneumonia) is he against polio vaccine too...

His only source are some conspiracy websites which provide zero evidence for their dubious claims while considering any regular medical research as fake or hoax.
Well said
Cornfed has some pretty questionable sources of information... im starting to wonder if they even exist :| he's offered no proof and got really angry when I demanded he provide some data and statistics.....
Oh well... ce la vie.... :roll:
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Guys you have to take this topic with a pinch of salt. Every link posted can be quickly researched and the source is usually born from very large stretches of the imagination on social media then picked up by the anti-vacation fake news sites. For example the link claiming Drs in Canada are dropping like flies, but in reality 3 Drs died of non related cancer.... lung / stomach cancer etc..

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... res/100098

My country has one of the largest vaccination rates and last time I checked only 9 deaths are suspected of being a reaction to the vaccine. You’re more likely to die from jacking off in the shower and slipping over.

I’m sure Corny knows he’s posting BS because if he stood behind his cause he would have taken up the $10K wager this vaxxed lemming offered him to put his money where his mouth is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Many of the vax lemming people in this thread are trolls, but hopefully they are at least being honest about having taken their full quota of lethal injections. Trolling is all fun and games, but putting out the idea that they have sealed their doom when they haven't would really be hitting below the belt.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:02 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
But the burden of proof is upon you!
My thoughts on this issue are in alighnment with the media and reputable sources of information, with scientists and docters :lol:
Ur quickness to anger only demonstrates you cannot meet the burden of proof and therefore you have outed yourself as the complete sillybilly you are!!
No proofs....
No data....
No braincells...
:roll:
So far Cornfed could not even tell me, if he is against all kind of vaccinations (seasonal flu, pneumonia), or only against covid-19 vaccination, or only against some few vaccines (mRNA), if he is against vaccine using a needle or if he is even against oral vaccination (polio) etc.
I guess he does not know what he wants...just posting BS copied from some dubious conspiracy websites.

--------

BTW, I am still alive, after 4 shots against covid-19 (2x pfizer, 2x moderna) and a few days ago I also got the improved shot against pneumonia (only 1 time in 5 years required) and next month likely the updated vaccine against seasonal flu will be ready.

My experience so far about vaccination:
I was suffering every year 2 times at the beginning of winter season and around spring of Pharyngitis, Laryngitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, often together with seasonal flu and high fever and spent even some time in hospital in 2007, seriously ill.

In 2008 for the first time I got shots against pneumonia and seasonal flu. I have always to pay out of my own wallet, health insurance does not pay for vaccination - but it is not so expensive, about USD 120,- total) -

I expected nothing about it, openly said. Just took them only because my medical doctor recommended it.

This was in autumn 2008 and I expected again the worst for the coming winter season - with plenty of staff sick already - but nothing... I was waiting for spring season, I had contact with many visitors mainly from Europe during exhibitions etc. - everybody coughing, running nose, fever, pain in the throat etc. - and again nothing... all my health problems just disappeared, I could not believe it. Up to now, 2022, just nothing...always healthy.

Now I took the vaccine against covid-19 which was offered even for free. 4 shots, always some side-effects (head ache, pain left arm etc.) but all gone within 48 hours and so far - despite millions in Japan are suffering of covid-19 - I am walking in shopping malls, go to restaurants, use the public bus.... and nothing...

Why should I be against vaccination?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

People like @Cornfed and myself don't trust the government and we don't trust Big Pharma. Being suspicious and curious enough to investigate other avenues isn't a sign of idiocy. In fact I think people who question things are more intelligent than those who blindly believe what they are told. Plus, Cornfed has already provided the information requested as his "burden of proof" throughout this entire thread!

@Yohan
@CaptainSkelebob
@Huddo

1986: Pfizer had to withdraw an artificial heart valve from the market after defects led to it being implicated in over 300 deaths. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) withdrew its approval for the product in 1986 and Pfizer agreed to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation after multiple lawsuits were brought against it.

2003: Pfizer has long been condemned for profiteering from AIDS drugs. In 2003 for example, it walked away from a licencing deal for its Rescriptor drug that would have made it cheaper for poorer countries.

2011: Pfizer was forced to pay compensation to families of children killed in the controversial Trovan drug trial. During the worst meningitis epidemic seen in Africa, in 1996, Pfizer ran a trial in Nigeria their new drug Trovan. Five of the 100 children who took Trovan died and it caused liver damage, while it caused lifelong disabilities in those who survived. But another group of 100 children were given the conventional “gold standard” meningitis antibiotic as a “control” group for comparison. Six of them also tragically died because, the families said, Pfizer had given them less than the recommended level of the conventional antibiotic in order to make Trovan look more effective.

2012: Pfizer had to pay around $1billion to settle lawsuits claiming its Prempro drug caused breast cancer. Prempro was used in hormone replacement therapy, usually for women going through the menopause. The settlements came after six years of trials and hardship for the women affected.

2013: Pfizer paid out $273 million to settle over 2,000 cases in the US that accused its smoking treatment drug Chantix of provoking suicidal and homicidal thoughts, self harm and severe psychological disorders. Pfizer was also accused of improperly excluding patients with a history of depression or other mental disturbances from trials for the drug. Later, in 2017, a coroner in Australia ruled that the drug had contributed to a man’s suicide. The man’s mother campaigned to change the label on the drug.

2020: Pfizer reached an agreement with thousands of customers of its depo-testosterone drug in 2018 after they sued it for increasing the likelihood of numerous issues, including heart attacks.

These are just a few examples of how Pfizer have faced lawsuits for their unethical practices. How the FDA approve dangerous drugs so everyone can make a profit. Why on earth should anyone trust these assholes? They care about making profit, they don't care about saving lives or curing disease. Pfizer have made $37 billion from the covid vaccine! Which HAS caused complications and deaths globally. The cause is being blamed on mysterious particles which has entered the Earth's atmosphere :roll:

You guys also conveniently forget about the Opioid epidemic caused by the Sacklers and Perdue Pharma. Their drug was approved by the FDA and labelled as non-addictive when that wasn't the truth. What happened was that members of the FDA whose job it was to approve the drug and approve the label were promised high ranking and well paid jobs within the Purdue company. In just 12 months there were over 100,000 deaths caused by Oxycontin with many more people progressing onto other Opioid drugs such as heroin.

The Sacklers moved all the company profits to their private bank accounts and now a fictitious entity Purdue Pharma, pillaged of its wealth by these disgusting virmin of a family, is left to face the repercussions and charges made against it. Sacklers sail off into the sunset with their fortunes and are not held accountable, despite knowing how dangerous their drug was.

The company also sweetened up doctors and nurses by sending them away on spa weekends and to seminars run by Purdue where they used fake experts (writers of papers by some "professional" who endorsed Purdue products, but who was actually on Purdue payroll) to deceive doctors with manufactured graphs which portrayed information in a deceptive way. For example the gap between 10% to 20% of reported addiction to the product covered the same span as 50% to 100%! So they could portray that only 10% of people got addicted when it should have been 50% or more if the graph was to scale. That sort of thing. I suggest you all watch Dopesick to get a clearer picture of how easy it is for a massive corporation like Purdue or Pfizer to f**k about with information to push their product onto society. It's so easy! And corrupt as f**k!

The same thing has happened here with Covid. There's now evidence to suggest the virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory, where as before that was dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

Government officials meet every year at Davos alongside so-called philanthropists like Bill Gates and other corporate pigs who dictate to government officials what legislation should be enforced to maximise corporate profit! And we all fund these meetings by the way....

Bill Gates had the President of India enforce legislation which meant that Indian farmers had to use Monsanto products like pesticides or GMO seeds. Most Indian farmers couldn't afford to or refused on principle and resulting fines meant they ended up losing their land etc. Who stepped forward to aquire all their land? Bill Gates. This little stunt resulted in the suicides of thousands of Indian farmers who had lost their land and their livlihood. All necessary sacrifices to suit Bill Gates and his never ending greed.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0c2x74mgU[/youtube]
Russel Brand can explain it better than I can.

Bill Gates, who is also a big shareholder in Big Pharma as well as Monsanto, also ran a pandemic simulation at Davos which was designed to test how different world leaders would react in a global pandemic situation. The conditions for the simulation are eerily similar to Covid-19. And this was done in 2019 I believe. Shortly before the Covid outbreak. Event 201, the project was called.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org ... nario.html

Also, why has Bill Gates funded the BBC alone with over £20 million? Makes you wonder doesn't it, when a certain narrative has to be pushed and false, exaggerated data has to be disseminated upon the general public. How can we trust the word of mainstream media when they are receiving substantial handouts from rich assholes with vested interests in a certain narrative? Something isn't right about any of it.

Plus there is the Great Reset proposed by Klaus Schwab and that parasite "King" Charles. This is a proposal which involves the government and big corporations owning the majority of.... Well... everything. They even wrote a book about it, talk about it openly on their website at the WEF and made a video on YouTube which was later taken down and dismissed as a conspiracy theory. I think this is their agenda and their endgame. By ruining small family owned businesses, restricting freedom and enforcing compliance, we can see the Orwellian 1984 playing out in real time!

I have a theory that this is what is driving the war in Ukraine, the closing and crippling of businesses through the pandemic and now the energy crisis as well! Driving all the resources into the hands of corporate controlled proxy government and driving everyone else to desperation so we need to depend on these assholes for our survival!

The real WWIII has already begun and it is a war of the classes! Not one of artificial borders.

So why should we take a vaccine offered by these liars? These scoundrels and enemies of the common man? These traitors and greedy murderers who care more about profit than human life?! Time to wake up and think for ourselves.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.