Approaching women is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Approaching women is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.

Post by Mew6ix »

MrMan wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 7:57 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 3:10 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 1:05 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 10:01 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 8:03 pm

I don't get this post. Why would girls from Toronto pull down their crop tops-- presumably to flash breasts... or show cleavage... to men if they are sub-8? You mean, a man less than an 8 for looks? They flash 2's? Why would they do that? Do they keep their breasts covered for 9's and 10's? I don't get it/

Why would a woman showing her breasts make a vet think of suicide bombers? Do female suicide bombers show some cleavage before they blow stuff up? Are Toronto women's breasts so traumatic-looking that they trigger PTSD?
In Afghanistan and Iraq, suicide bombers would pull their shirts to detonate a bomb. Many American and Canadian war vets get triggered at that. Worse if it's a cop. They get "triggered" for real.
What about the part about girls pulling crop tops for sub-8 men? Does that mean they flash their breasts at all men who are 8's for looks, and below, but not for 9's and 10's? What do they remove for these men?

This kind of sounds like the opposite of the dystopian alternative reality that Mercury presents, where approaching a woman is a capital felony. In your version, the girls are flashing the men if they don't find them attractive. Is that what you are saying?
You’re not reading my post properly. I said they are hiding their navels and boobies
Oh, I missed that. So only 8+ guys get to see the belly button.
Yes. And only 8+ men are not accused of "fart rape" when a man accidentally smells a Toronto woemen's farts in a crowded feminist classroom, bus or subway.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Approaching women is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So one time I got shoulder-checked by AW on the subway in NY after I effervesced a "silencer" John Wick kidney-black-garbanzo beaner-overload style fart in front of the AW. We made eye contact, and she shoulder checked me as she stormed away to the other side of the train car.

At that same moment, there were two Black dudes sitting adjacent from where she was sitting and where I was standing saying, "That's a god-damn shame. It smells like dead wet dog in here". They didn't know it came from me. Dude I almost snickered, and I probably would have had Hell to pay with a boxcutter slash or fisty-cuff scrap fight. LoL :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:26 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 7:57 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 3:10 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 1:05 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 10:01 pm

In Afghanistan and Iraq, suicide bombers would pull their shirts to detonate a bomb. Many American and Canadian war vets get triggered at that. Worse if it's a cop. They get "triggered" for real.
What about the part about girls pulling crop tops for sub-8 men? Does that mean they flash their breasts at all men who are 8's for looks, and below, but not for 9's and 10's? What do they remove for these men?

This kind of sounds like the opposite of the dystopian alternative reality that Mercury presents, where approaching a woman is a capital felony. In your version, the girls are flashing the men if they don't find them attractive. Is that what you are saying?
You’re not reading my post properly. I said they are hiding their navels and boobies
Oh, I missed that. So only 8+ guys get to see the belly button.
Yes. And only 8+ men are not accused of "fart rape" when a man accidentally smells a Toronto woemen's farts in a crowded feminist classroom, bus or subway.
There was a bit of satire written up as if it was real about a University of Toronto feminist meeting. Apparently, it was a hoax, but feminists say such stupid things, and liberals in general, it is hard to distinguish stupid hoaxes from genuine stupid quotes.

They should call this 'flatulatory rape' if they went to college. It sounds more educated.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 7:18 am
So one time I got shoulder-checked by AW on the subway in NY after I effervesced a "silencer" John Wick
What is 'shoulder-checked'? Is this like in South Korea where someone bumps your shoulder with theirs?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@MrMan yes indeed it is.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Breathing the same air as the modern Toronto woman is an offense
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 3:42 pm
@MrMan yes indeed it is.
It's crowded in Seoul. I used to go up and visit a buddy in Seoul who had worked in my city for one month and had been my roommate when I taught English over there. I remember taking my luggage and people would get really close to me. I hated that because after a while, before roller bags, my bag started to feel heavy, and these people were coming at me like I was carrying a football. Usually, they didn't bump into me, but they would violate what I felt like was my personal space, or the space I felt comfortable with while carrying luggage for a long distance. (They have lots of underground tunnels with shopping malls in them for crossing the street, some of which lead to subways.

I would bring my umbrella, a long one with a metal tip. I found that if I put that thing under my arm and pointed the metal tip at foot traffic, that people would get out of the way and leave me some personal space.

I remember carrying a large trunk on a cart through the tunnel and up stairs when I was moving back to the US. I think i was on the stairs and no one was around, and this guy passed by me on the stairs, and he was uncomfortably close. He had the whole hallway, but he had to walk close to me.

The close idea of personal space was sometimes a little annoying. I just hated it when I was carrying stuff and they got close like that.