Walking Video in Guiyang, China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Walking Video in Guiyang, China

Post by kangarunner »

Doesn't China look very open and social?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Walking Video in Guiyang, China

Post by Outcast9428 »

I've seen videos of walking tours in Chinese cities. They always look very nice. Some look downright heaven-like.

This is part of the reason why, whenever my dad is watching Fox News and I'm watching with him and the hosts start fearmongering about China... I keep thinking to myself "why the hell should I be scared of China?" Even if China did win, and took us over, I can't help but feel that they'd actually clean up the place and make it better. At least, if China really is what it looks like it is. There's still part of me that worries China has a secret plan that they simply aren't showing their cards on. But overall, I'm far more scared of California and Washington DC taking over the world then I am about China taking over the world. If that happened we'd have people getting arrested for not using xe/xir pronouns and calling mentally ill people cosmicgender or some bullshit like that. Nobody would get married anymore, not without living in constant fear of getting cucked and divorce raped. Our lives would become a endless treadmill of one night stands because that would be the only way to get any female companionship without worrying about your life being ruined. It would become impossible to find a woman who isn't a sadomasochist demanding you violate your sense of morals and decency in order to have sex. You'd be forced to fulfill every perverted woman's rape fantasies while simultaneously being threatened with life imprisonment for doing so.

California and Washington DC taking over the world is true dystopia. China taking over the world on the other hand, would be a mixed bag. It would come with positives and negatives. I see absolutely nothing positive about Washington DC taking over the world. Nothing they do is even remotely good or positive at all. Woke culture literally feels like somebody wanted to come up with as destructive, joyless, and repulsive of an ideology as they could and see if people actually went for it. Shockingly enough, there's enough mentally ill freaks in this country that some people actually did go for it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 11:24 pm
I've seen videos of walking tours in Chinese cities. They always look very nice. Some look downright heaven-like.

This is part of the reason why, whenever my dad is watching Fox News and I'm watching with him and the hosts start fearmongering about China... I keep thinking to myself "why the hell should I be scared of China?" Even if China did win, and took us over, I can't help but feel that they'd actually clean up the place and make it better. At least, if China really is what it looks like it is. There's still part of me that worries China has a secret plan that they simply aren't showing their cards on. But overall, I'm far more scared of California and Washington DC taking over the world then I am about China taking over the world. If that happened we'd have people getting arrested for not using xe/xir pronouns and calling mentally ill people cosmicgender or some bullshit like that. Nobody would get married anymore, not without living in constant fear of getting cucked and divorce raped. Our lives would become a endless treadmill of one night stands because that would be the only way to get any female companionship without worrying about your life being ruined. It would become impossible to find a woman who isn't a sadomasochist demanding you violate your sense of morals and decency in order to have sex. You'd be forced to fulfill every perverted woman's rape fantasies while simultaneously being threatened with life imprisonment for doing so.

California and Washington DC taking over the world is true dystopia. China taking over the world on the other hand, would be a mixed bag. It would come with positives and negatives. I see absolutely nothing positive about Washington DC taking over the world. Nothing they do is even remotely good or positive at all. Woke culture literally feels like somebody wanted to come up with as destructive, joyless, and repulsive of an ideology as they could and see if people actually went for it. Shockingly enough, there's enough mentally ill freaks in this country that some people actually did go for it.
China won't take over the world though. Its already reached its peak and has been slowing down rapidly in terms of economy. Birth rates? Dramatic. Covid policy? Even more ridiculous and spastic than the rest of the world and as a result of Xi's paranoia in shutting down entire cities to "stop the spread" almost no Chinese people has natural immunity that the rest of the world has by now.

There is a reason those Chinese cities are so bloody empty lol... Its a dying and grossly mismanaged state and as much as I despise Western degeneracy, you'd be a fool to think Chinese state capitalism is any better, much less "the antidote" lol. China is a beautiful place with a useless scheming government slowly caving in on itself and hiding it expertly as they hide everything.

Fox is cavemen-esque drivel tailor made for boomers losing their mental faculties but they are dead-right about China.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 2:47 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 11:24 pm

China won't take over the world though. Its already reached its peak and has been slowing down rapidly in terms of economy. Birth rates? Dramatic. Covid policy? Even more ridiculous and spastic than the rest of the world and as a result of Xi's paranoia in shutting down entire cities to "stop the spread" almost no Chinese people has natural immunity that the rest of the world has by now.

There is a reason those Chinese cities are so bloody empty lol... Its a dying and grossly mismanaged state and as much as I despise Western degeneracy, you'd be a fool to think Chinese state capitalism is any better, much less "the antidote" lol. China is a beautiful place with a useless scheming government slowly caving in on itself and hiding it expertly as they hide everything.

Fox is cavemen-esque drivel tailor made for boomers losing their mental faculties but they are dead-right about China.
I don’t know about the antidote, there’s other countries I think are much better. Its more so that I think China would be better then total woke culture victory. Total woke culture victory would bring about hell on Earth.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The reason I posted this video was to show how friendly and social China looks in that area (Guiyang, China). And also how amazing that city area is in that video.

Then the replies to this post turn into a total complaint fest.....Jesus.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 9:39 am
The reason I posted this video was to show how friendly and social China looks in that area (Guiyang, China). And also how amazing that city area is in that video.
It depends - if you compare Chinese cities with cities in the US, you are right, social life is on the lowest bottom level in USA, UK etc. and everybody is mistrusting against everybody in such countries. Criminality, feminism, drugs, homeless, a confusing legal system, overpriced medical care .... human relationship, of course in all Western countries the dating scene is totally broken.

------
by MarcosZeitola » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:47 pm

What we see here in Guiyang is only the center area of a city of about 6 million people. However if you look outside of such developed areas, China is quite different - check out working conditions in small factories just one example. Check out living condition in villages etc.

China has just different problems compared to Western countries, but is nothing really better. If Western companies do not support China any more and move out many places in China will turn in a chaos with millions of jobless workers in the streets.

China's GNI per capita is merely around USD 12.000,- per year. However compare prices for upper class condominium housing in the city center of Guiyang and other cities in China with real estate prices elsewhere, you will be surprised and ask how these Chinese people can afford that..

Social life is also not the best with a remarkable gender imbalance.. there are even songs about greedy rich women and male workers with low income who own nothing, best known is the 'girl song' about if you have no house and no car and show my mother your savings.... and in return the 'men song' I have no house and no car...' (they made even an English translation, enjoy!)

Not everything is so nice in China, and millions of ordinary Chinese men with low income (far lower than USD 12.000,- yearly) face indeed serious social problems and dating issues.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Some rather serious video about the social situation in China, not a heaven for young men for sure.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

That is a good point, the one child policy is a seriously f***ed up policy.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:

It is like somebody who is putting a video about how amazing USA is. I guess you would not complain about people going against that.

When you are in lockdown in China I do not think you would care about some nice places there too much. Get some perspective.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

galii wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 12:33 am
kangarunner wrote:
It is like somebody who is putting a video about how amazing USA is. I guess you would not complain about people going against that.
When you are in lockdown in China I do not think you would care about some nice places there too much. Get some perspective.
This is correct, there are quite a lot of videos on youtube about beautiful cities, beautiful states, beautiful places in USA.

Not all USA is about criminals, homeless, jobless etc... Some places are perfectly nice, it depends on the individual, it depend where you are in the States, it depends if you still have to work, or if you are already retired and have money, and as a good looking young woman USA might be your paradise, you might not complain either if you are a foreigner who comes only for a few weeks for a sightseeing tour, etc.
---
If you come from the States living next to a high crime neighbourhood and are visiting some Chinese cities you might be impress how clean and safe it is.
However if you come from Japan or Korea or also from little Singapore you consider such a life in China as pretty normal as it should be and as nothing special at all....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 4:13 am
galii wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 12:33 am
kangarunner wrote:
This is correct, there are quite a lot of videos on youtube about beautiful cities, beautiful states, beautiful places in USA.

Not all USA is about criminals, homeless, jobless etc... Some places are perfectly nice, it depends on the individual, it depend where you are in the States, it depends if you still have to work, or if you are already retired and have money, and as a good looking young woman USA might be your paradise, you might not complain either if you are a foreigner who comes only for a few weeks for a sightseeing tour, etc.
---
If you come from the States living next to a high crime neighbourhood and are visiting some Chinese cities you might be impress how clean and safe it is.
However if you come from Japan or Korea or also from little Singapore you consider such a life in China as pretty normal as it should be and as nothing special at all....
@Yohan, dude you already know how well women in the U.S. of Gay (b/k/a America lol) are treated regardless of race although Mixed people aren't incarcerated as much although mistreated often (I know best) and Black Americans are always trying to "Blackify" us which is ad nauseum ad infinitum in the U.S. of Gay meaning it keeps going on and on and on and on and it won't stop.

Furthermore, I like how Guiyang looks. It has the urbanization of Hong Kong, but way less filth and probably more economical.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This forum should be called "Complainers Abroad".

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 11:52 pm
Well you are a complainer that is why you got some pushback. Try a more conscious approach so you stop being a complainer.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
I don't think, in this thread anybody is complaining. However opinions about life in China are very much divided.

It depends who you are, for some foreign tourists etc. China, Guiyang City and around might be a nice place to visit - for others -especially locals - who are working in such a city like Guiyang, life is not so easy.

Do you really want to live in Guiyang as one of these 6 million people there in such high buildings in the 40th+ floor in a rather narrow condominium unit? And these are condo units for Chinese people who have some money and can afford to live in such buildings or have at least reasonable jobs...

Covid-19 is another problem in Guiyang. The city was in a locktown with nowhere to go for many weeks, not even allowed to get out of such buildings...
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

galii wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 12:24 am
kangarunner wrote:
Well you are a complainer that is why you got some pushback. Try a more conscious approach so you stop being a complainer.
This forum is all just a bunch of angry men. Which is why no women are on here. Welcome to the Angry Man Forum.