Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Asian men only valued for their money? If so that sucks!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

To a degree its not untrue to suggest that a man is essentially a sex object to certain modern women. In my wilder days there have been times when I felt I was little more than a walking dildo to some girls. Likewise, some men are seen only as walking wallets. This is not ideal but it ultimately is, what it is.

Sex appeal, height, fitness, penis size, facial aesthetics, stamina, performance all come into play especially when hookups are involved.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 7:29 pm
To a degree its not untrue to suggest that a man is essentially a sex object to certain modern women. In my wilder days there have been times when I felt I was little more than a walking dildo to some girls. Likewise, some men are seen only as walking wallets. This is not ideal but it ultimately is, what it is.

Sex appeal, height, fitness, penis size, facial aesthetics, stamina, performance all come into play especially when hookups are involved.
And me being desired for any of those things above my character and who I am as a person would be rather disappointing. But I suppose that's just me and how I feel about this.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 4:59 pm
What you mentioned about Japan isn’t correct. I know this because I’ve read about the correlates of virginity in Japan. The guys in Japan who are in the top 25% of income have a 1% chance of being virgins by the time they are 30. For men in the middle 50%, it’s 2%. For men in the bottom 25% on the other hand, it is 80%. Nearly all of Japan’s virgins come from that specific income group. It’s not like it is in the US where virgins can pretty much be from any economic tier. In Japan, it’s specifically the guys who can’t provide for a woman who can’t get laid.
Japan is a place where people generally marry for social status and economic reasons. The romantic ideal of a union based on love that we have in the West is much less ingrained in the Japanese psyche. Marrying for social status and wealth is the norm in Japan but that doesn't mean that those are happy marriages. Indeed much has been discussed about Japan's pitiable sexless marriages. Many women in Japan might marry high-income betas due to social expectations (Japan is an extremely conformist society) but that doesn't always imply that they are truly sexually attracted to their husband. Japan is a society with a dark underbelly. A lot of cheating goes on behind closed doors. It's just that the Japanese are far more discrete about it than Westerners. Who are the women cheating with? I would assume that they are cheating with guys who they find more attractive than their beta husbands. Maybe guys who are more masculine, sexually desirable and exciting. There are indeed some pretty masculine dudes in Japan even if most Japanese guys are painfully beta (no disrespect to them but, when I was there, I was astonished by how beta and unmanly so many of the men were). I'm guessing that the masculine ones get laid quite easily.

Japan as a society aggressively promotes a form of beta provider masculinity similar to what you seem to promote but I think that Japan would only disappoint you if you were to live there. It doesn't represent the kind of conservatism/traditionalism that you cherish. Japan does enforce strict behavioral patterns on a societal level as you advocate as a method for your traditionalist ideal but it mostly directs people's energies almost exclusively towards relentless industry and consumption even to the detriment of everything else. Japan is a hypercapitalistic industrial dystopia.
Outcast9428 wrote:
I have read of PUA artists who went to Japan and other Asian countries and struggled, saying Asian women don’t know how to flirt and get scared when men approach them. Winston himself described Taiwan as being like that. This is almost universal in Asia. Aggressive approaches do not work there except on women considered bottom tier by the locals. I even read a guy shouting online about Asian women “hating alpha males.”
Many Japanese women don't know how to flirt. They are often shy and socially awkward because the culture doesn't promote self-expression and many people are therefore somewhat inhibited. I noticed this after a while. Also, Japanese social interaction is generally not as aggressive as its Western counterpart. Western PUAs who don't adapt to the Japanese style of communication won't do too well due to too many cultural misunderstandings. I'd also say that knowledge of Japanese is a must in most parts of Japan. But just because Japanese social interaction isn't generally aggressive doesn't mean that Japanese women are not attracted to masculine men. Western guys who do make an effort to adapt to the culture seem to do okay with the ladies. But learning the cultural differences requires time and effort.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Why do Asian women in the US not choose to date primally masculine men in the US despite the US being full of guys like that? Why are nearly all of them in relationships with nerds or boy next door types? Why are Kpop guys so popular in Asia when they have no primal masculinity at all?
Are US-born Asian women really nearly all in relationships with nerds or do nerdy men just notice Asian girl - White nerd relationships more due to their own identification with the concept? I doubt that it's nearly all nerds. I'm sure that there are also quite a few Asian girls with normal or masculine guys even if they are as a group more willing to date nerdy guys.

I have a question for you. How desirable are Asian females as regarded by White males in the US (in general terms)? How common is preference for Asian females?

My impression is that in Western countries Asian females are somewhat of a niche preference. Most White guys seem to prefer White women or sometimes Latinas. If my observation is correct, then Asian women wouldn't occupy the highest rung of desirability in the US collective consciousness (they'd probably occupy the third rung) and therefore a significant number of them might see the nerdy White guys as a more realistic option than the more typically masculine American guys, especially if they are Caucasophiles themselves and see even a nerdy White guy as preferable to an Asian guy. Just a hypothesis of mine.

The K-pop guys are popular because they are being promoted as "cool" by the media. It's just a recent fad.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 8:56 pm
Are US-born Asian women really nearly all in relationships with nerds or do nerdy men just notice Asian girl - White nerd relationships more due to their own identification with the concept? I doubt that it's nearly all nerds. I'm sure that there are also quite a few Asian girls with normal or masculine guys even if they are as a group more willing to date nerdy guys.
I'm not a "nerdy guy" and have never in my life been described as such. I'm fairly tall, well-built and have a large bone structure, I'm not skinny, bespectacled, socially awkward or what-have-you and I know of several men on this forum with Asian spouses or girlfriends who are not "nerdy guys" either. Publicduende is not a nerdy guy, nor is WillNDowd, nor were former posters Pete, OutWest or Davewe who married Asian ladies. I am not sure of "Rock" but he didn't strike me as a nerd, just a corporate type, like a businessman sort of figure I think, from how I heard him be described. Then there's the late, great Jester; definitely a unique fellow, but "nerd" is not how I would describe him: he was a large, tall and erudite Armenian-American and his off-and-on-screen persona weren't 'nerdy' in the slightest. Hell, even Winston, for all his quirks, isn't a stereotypical "nerd" I would say... he's far too complex to catch in one easy description, haha.

I've had some Asian girls in the past tell me they were initially reluctant to date me because I was "too good-looking" and they expected me to be a flirt or a "chickboy" and prone to cheating as a result.

So perhaps some Asian girls would go for a "safer" option of a man who is a little less-good-looking. But that does not necessary translate into "girls prefer nerds" I mean, I recall Winston once mentioned that WillNDowd used to do modeling in his younger years. I myself did too when I was around 18/19. So yeah the "preferring nerds" thing isn't really something I have perceived to be true.

Hell, back in my home country I recall this very masculine dude who married a tiny Filipina lady. He was as pale and buff as she was tiny and brown, a strong drinker, loud and rowdy talker and a very dominant executive type of guy. And make no mistake, I've seen my fair share of orc-looking men or socially awkward nerds with Asian girls, too, but it's far from 'the rule' as far as I can tell.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88 Given that these are two posts, I apologize in advance if I forget to respond to a certain point.

I do not try to claim that all women in any certain society are one way. I make generalizations frequently because I see that certain groups of people, different races, and different countries are much more likely to behave a certain way then other people are.

I think its worth keeping in mind what kind of image you provoke in a person's mind when you say "primal masculinity." Let's say you are talking about a man like Harrison Ford's portrayal of Indiana Jones. I don't think of him as "primal masculinity." To me, he's just masculine. When you use the term "primal masculinity," my thoughts go to any type of guy who is highly aggressive, crude, ape-like in his mentality, and wants to sleep with dozens or hundreds of girls. Call it "macho," or whatever. There's definitely an interpretation of how to be masculine out there that's harmful. Let's go back to the Indiana Jones type character. As long as he's monogamous, he's cool with me. No problem with him. But you seem to go back and forth. Sometimes it sounds like you talking about a gentlemanly type of masculinity, like Indiana Jones... And other times, it sounds like you're talking about frat boy or hood nigga behavior.

I'm not saying a girl having a big butt makes her morally inferior. I'm just saying I'm not attracted to them. And girls with large butts do tend to be involved with frat boy and hood nigga types more often. Although that could be because those types of guys tend to like them more often. Either way, there's definitely more of a compatibility there.

I'm not as unrealistic about Japan as you think I am. Japan has, for quite awhile, been a traditional nation that's kind of failing at its own objective if that makes any sense. Not when it comes to the sexual issues. Japan is still very conservative on moral issues. But yes, Japanese society is definitely too focused on work. I think calling it a dystopia is too harsh. I would probably like it better then where I am. But its not my ideal society. I think it has all the foundations for my ideal society but it isn't there as of right now. That's why I talk about Thailand and the Philippines more. They are closer to my ideal society.

I don't know what you would categorize this as. I don't know if you consider it masculine, beta, alpha, or what. But my image of how men should act, in many ways, is basically behaving like a Shakespeare character :lol:. I think part of the reason some girls like the more sensitive kind of Latino men is because sensitive Latino men do act that way. Italian and French guys have a bit of a reputation for that too. A lot of Filipino and Thai guys seem to act that way towards girls too.

The Japanese guys would probably never have to worry about a sexless marriage again if they approached romantic relationships like Shakespeare characters do. If they acted like the male lead from "Crazy Rich Asians" they'd be fine. In my experience, Asian girls, more so then any other girls except maybe Latina girls from actual Latin American countries (not US latinas) seem to really love displays of romanticism that would be regarded as embarrassing by most modern, Western women. When Asian girls idolize the West, I notice they always seem attracted to or love the really old Western values. Their image of "Western men" is more like how men behaved in the 1800s then how Western men behave today. They seem particularly fascinated with the Victorian England aesthetic. If a guy in America acted like a guy from the 1800s, he'd be considered a dork but Asian girls really eat that up. I think the Japanese women just want their men to be more expressive about their affection. If a man in Japan is expressive with his affection, morally virtuous, and has money, he's set. His girl will never leave him.

I've never met an Asian girl who wasn't dating a nerdy or boy next door type guy. Even one Asian girl I knew back in college who was aggressively Westernized (her favorite music genres were Rap and EDM) was still attracted almost exclusively to nerdy guys. I had an Asian therapist back in college, also dating an anime nerd. My ex obviously dated me and several other guys in her past who were like me. I had a really strong friendship for a little while with another Asian girl who was also dating a nerdy guy. My brother's longest relationship was with an Asian girl. I met a Korean couple that my grandparents knew, same type of pairing. In college, an actual Japanese girl actually asked for my phone number and even asked me out on a date. Whenever I see Asian girls walking with a guy, he always seems to be the same type of guy.

One thing I do think separates White nerds from Asian nerds, is that White nerds do, as I mentioned, actually do tend to act like Shakespeare characters in relationships :lol:. We are usually too over the top with our affection and romantic displays for White girls and they see us as needy, beta, or annoying because of that. Most of the time Japanese girls date White guys, they date a guy who is constantly complimenting her, saying romantic things, touching her and playing with her hair... Stuff like that. Most White guys in America don't act this way, but White nerds specifically really do act like the overly romantic and expressive Romeos that Japanese girls tend to like.

I also find that Asian girls are much much more tolerant of you being shy and reserved early in the relationship. But they do want the more expressive, affectionate side to come out at some point.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 10:27 pm
@Lucas88 Given that these are two posts, I apologize in advance if I forget to respond to a certain point.

I do not try to claim that all women in any certain society are one way. I make generalizations frequently because I see that certain groups of people, different races, and different countries are much more likely to behave a certain way then other people are.

I think its worth keeping in mind what kind of image you provoke in a person's mind when you say "primal masculinity." Let's say you are talking about a man like Harrison Ford's portrayal of Indiana Jones. I don't think of him as "primal masculinity." To me, he's just masculine. When you use the term "primal masculinity," my thoughts go to any type of guy who is highly aggressive, crude, ape-like in his mentality, and wants to sleep with dozens or hundreds of girls. Call it "macho," or whatever. There's definitely an interpretation of how to be masculine out there that's harmful. Let's go back to the Indiana Jones type character. As long as he's monogamous, he's cool with me. No problem with him. But you seem to go back and forth. Sometimes it sounds like you talking about a gentlemanly type of masculinity, like Indiana Jones... And other times, it sounds like you're talking about frat boy or hood nigga behavior.

I'm not saying a girl having a big butt makes her morally inferior. I'm just saying I'm not attracted to them. And girls with large butts do tend to be involved with frat boy and hood nigga types more often. Although that could be because those types of guys tend to like them more often. Either way, there's definitely more of a compatibility there.

I'm not as unrealistic about Japan as you think I am. Japan has, for quite awhile, been a traditional nation that's kind of failing at its own objective if that makes any sense. Not when it comes to the sexual issues. Japan is still very conservative on moral issues. But yes, Japanese society is definitely too focused on work. I think calling it a dystopia is too harsh. I would probably like it better then where I am. But its not my ideal society. I think it has all the foundations for my ideal society but it isn't there as of right now. That's why I talk about Thailand and the Philippines more. They are closer to my ideal society.

I don't know what you would categorize this as. I don't know if you consider it masculine, beta, alpha, or what. But my image of how men should act, in many ways, is basically behaving like a Shakespeare character :lol:. I think part of the reason some girls like the more sensitive kind of Latino men is because sensitive Latino men do act that way. Italian and French guys have a bit of a reputation for that too. A lot of Filipino and Thai guys seem to act that way towards girls too.

The Japanese guys would probably never have to worry about a sexless marriage again if they approached romantic relationships like Shakespeare characters do. If they acted like the male lead from "Crazy Rich Asians" they'd be fine. In my experience, Asian girls, more so then any other girls except maybe Latina girls from actual Latin American countries (not US latinas) seem to really love displays of romanticism that would be regarded as embarrassing by most modern, Western women. When Asian girls idolize the West, I notice they always seem attracted to or love the really old Western values. Their image of "Western men" is more like how men behaved in the 1800s then how Western men behave today. They seem particularly fascinated with the Victorian England aesthetic. If a guy in America acted like a guy from the 1800s, he'd be considered a dork but Asian girls really eat that up. I think the Japanese women just want their men to be more expressive about their affection. If a man in Japan is expressive with his affection, morally virtuous, and has money, he's set. His girl will never leave him.

I've never met an Asian girl who wasn't dating a nerdy or boy next door type guy. Even one Asian girl I knew back in college who was aggressively Westernized (her favorite music genres were Rap and EDM) was still attracted almost exclusively to nerdy guys. I had an Asian therapist back in college, also dating an anime nerd. My ex obviously dated me and several other guys in her past who were like me. I had a really strong friendship for a little while with another Asian girl who was also dating a nerdy guy. My brother's longest relationship was with an Asian girl. I met a Korean couple that my grandparents knew, same type of pairing. In college, an actual Japanese girl actually asked for my phone number and even asked me out on a date. Whenever I see Asian girls walking with a guy, he always seems to be the same type of guy.

One thing I do think separates White nerds from Asian nerds, is that White nerds do, as I mentioned, actually do tend to act like Shakespeare characters in relationships :lol:. We are usually too over the top with our affection and romantic displays for White girls and they see us as needy, beta, or annoying because of that. Most of the time Japanese girls date White guys, they date a guy who is constantly complimenting her, saying romantic things, touching her and playing with her hair... Stuff like that. Most White guys in America don't act this way, but White nerds specifically really do act like the overly romantic and expressive Romeos that Japanese girls tend to like.

I also find that Asian girls are much much more tolerant of you being shy and reserved early in the relationship. But they do want the more expressive, affectionate side to come out at some point.
Japanese guys are done for, they're too busy getting off to self defeat pornography these days right up there with the self hating white boys of the West that introduced them to it. And they don't even try to improve themselves, they just look for more and more shitty ways to defeat themselves. Plus it's only the young girls that are drawn to all that victorian like stuff. I doubt older Japanese women are into that. Ever since all the Kawaii little girl stuff took over that country it really crippled them. Fast forward to 2020 now you got Japanese guys over on Pixiv creating artistic porn involving Japanese women with Queen of Spade symbolism all over them. It won't be long before all the goofy ass white men in Japan start doing the same shit the whites in America is doing. "Hey baby, can I watch you f**k a black man because he's muscular and superior than I am? And will you get a QOS on your ass for me too like all the white girl are doing nowadays in my shit country?" I can definitely see shit like that happening if they keep importing them weak ass white boys over there who are influencing the Japanese men in a very bad way. Them fools are just as bad as white feminist women that like to go abroad and teach feminism to women. White men do the complete opposite and teach other men how to be cuckolds and train them in the arts of self defeat and failure. If they want to avoid that they'll stop letting those nerdy white men live there in large numbers. I mean how else did Japanese men know about the QOS cult? Weak white males.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 10:46 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Japanese guys are done for, they're too busy getting off to self defeat pornography these days right up there with the self hating white boys of the West that introduced them to it. And they don't even try to improve themselves, they just look for more and more shitty ways to defeat themselves. Plus it's only the young girls that are drawn to all that victorian like stuff. I doubt older Japanese women are into that. Ever since all the Kawaii little girl stuff took over that country it really crippled them. Fast forward to 2020 now you got Japanese guys over on Pixiv creating artistic porn involving Japanese women with Queen of Spade symbolism all over them. It won't be long before all the white men in Japan start doing the same shit the white dudes in America is doing. "hey baby, can I watch you f**k a black man? And will you get a QOS on your ass for me too?" I can definately see shit like that happening if they keep importing them weak ass white boys over there.
Hey buddy, say what you will about interracial porn but leave Kawaii culture alone :lol:. Kawaii culture is, without a doubt, the best thing that has ever come out of Japan.

According to Pornhub's 2021, insights... It doesn't seem that interracial porn is popular at all in Japan...

The top search term is, in-fact, Japanese :lol:

Its extremely popular in the US though...

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 9:48 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 8:56 pm
I'm not a "nerdy guy" and have never in my life been described as such. I'm fairly tall, well-built and have a large bone structure, I'm not skinny, bespectacled, socially awkward or what-have-you and I know of several men on this forum with Asian spouses or girlfriends who are not "nerdy guys" either. Publicduende is not a nerdy guy, nor is WillNDowd, nor were former posters Pete, OutWest or Davewe who married Asian ladies. I am not sure of "Rock" but he didn't strike me as a nerd, just a corporate type, like a businessman sort of figure I think, from how I heard him be described. Then there's the late, great Jester; definitely a unique fellow, but "nerd" is not how I would describe him: he was a large, tall and erudite Armenian-American and his off-and-on-screen persona weren't 'nerdy' in the slightest. Hell, even Winston, for all his quirks, isn't a stereotypical "nerd" I would say... he's far too complex to catch in one easy description, haha.

I've had some Asian girls in the past tell me they were initially reluctant to date me because I was "too good-looking" and they expected me to be a flirt or a "chickboy" and prone to cheating as a result.

So perhaps some Asian girls would go for a "safer" option of a man who is a little less-good-looking. But that does not necessary translate into "girls prefer nerds" I mean, I recall Winston once mentioned that WillNDowd used to do modeling in his younger years. I myself did too when I was around 18/19. So yeah the "preferring nerds" thing isn't really something I have perceived to be true.

Hell, back in my home country I recall this very masculine dude who married a tiny Filipina lady. He was as pale and buff as she was tiny and brown, a strong drinker, loud and rowdy talker and a very dominant executive type of guy. And make no mistake, I've seen my fair share of orc-looking men or socially awkward nerds with Asian girls, too, but it's far from 'the rule' as far as I can tell.
You have a much stricter definition of looking or seeming nerdy then I do. There are good looking nerds you know... My ex told me she had a huge crush on Toby Maguire when she was in middle school. He is a quintessential nerdy looking guy.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Maybe it's an American thing. But then again I've heard a lot of American military dudes ended up marrying Filipinas, or Vietnamese girls or Japanese ladies, girls from whatever area their military base was located, they would met wherever they're stationed and take the girl home after the end of their service, it's historically been "a thing". And the first thing I think of when I hear the word "military" certainly isn't 'nerdy dudes' lol. :lol:

Not to mention the fact that I, myself, am currently on my second Asian spouse. I've never in my life been described as 'nerdy looking' nor are my interests nerdy, and my personality doesn't quite allign with it. I'm more of a regular Joe type of guy when it comes to conversations, the way I carry myself. I don't walk around like I own the place but "nerd" would be the last thing on someone's mind if they encountered me. Some people just ooze with this "gamer/card game enthusiast" vibe, it's something about the way a man looks, I suppose. I don't have that. And while I have certainly encountered my fair share of such men with Asian girls, a larger percentage than with other races, I wouldn't say its "the norm" either. There's quite a bit of variety when it comes to men dating Asian ladies.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:13 pm
You have a much stricter definition of looking or seeming nerdy then I do. There are good looking nerds you know... My ex told me she had a huge crush on Toby Maguire when she was in middle school. He is a quintessential nerdy looking guy.

I don't think I'd consider Toby Maguire to be "nerdy looking". More like, "clean-cut, boy next door" type. He looks non-threatening. The way a Tom Holland looks, another dude who played Spiderman recently. They're non-threatening looking men, perhaps a bit 'beta', soft looking. Not ugly at all, but not also particularly 'nerdy' IMO. Just, soft-looking, youthful looking, the 'sensitive type'. The type of guy who would be a bit of a hipster IRL and listen to indie music or Moby or what-have-you and who may be big on saving the planet and veganism. :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 10:57 pm
September 21st, 2022, 10:46 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

Japanese guys are done for, they're too busy getting off to self defeat pornography these days right up there with the self hating white boys of the West that introduced them to it. And they don't even try to improve themselves, they just look for more and more shitty ways to defeat themselves. Plus it's only the young girls that are drawn to all that victorian like stuff. I doubt older Japanese women are into that. Ever since all the Kawaii little girl stuff took over that country it really crippled them. Fast forward to 2020 now you got Japanese guys over on Pixiv creating artistic porn involving Japanese women with Queen of Spade symbolism all over them. It won't be long before all the white men in Japan start doing the same shit the white dudes in America is doing. "hey baby, can I watch you f**k a black man? And will you get a QOS on your ass for me too?" I can definately see shit like that happening if they keep importing them weak ass white boys over there.
Hey buddy, say what you will about interracial porn but leave Kawaii culture alone :lol:. Kawaii culture is, without a doubt, the best thing that has ever come out of Japan.

According to Pornhub's 2021, insights... It doesn't seem that interracial porn is popular at all in Japan...

The top search term is, in-fact, Japanese :lol:

Its extremely popular in the US though...

Well maybe not the real stuff, but I'm talking about the art I've been seeing them produce lately. I see a lot of them doing interracial themes, and they make the black males look exactly like the ones in Blacked. All gay and extremely muscular. I swear men that look like that come off as hardcore gay to me. Never in all my life did I ever want to look like those men. If I did get into any type of shape I'd rather have Bruce Lee's body vs looking like a guy who has downlow sex while pretending to still be straight. Anyway Im done ranting for the night. :shock: I'm tired as hell and I get crazy when I feel like this.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 21st, 2022, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:15 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Maybe it's an American thing. But then again I've heard a lot of American military dudes ended up marrying Filipinas, or Vietnamese girls or Japanese ladies, girls from whatever area their military base was located, they would met wherever they're stationed and take the girl home after the end of their service, it's historically been "a thing". And the first thing I think of when I hear the word "military" certainly isn't 'nerdy dudes' lol. :lol:

Not to mention the fact that I, myself, am currently on my second Asian spouse. I've never in my life been described as 'nerdy looking' nor are my interests nerdy, and my personality doesn't quite allign with it. I'm more of a regular Joe type of guy when it comes to conversations, the way I carry myself. I don't walk around like I own the place but "nerd" would be the last thing on someone's mind if they encountered me. Some people just ooze with this "gamer/card game enthusiast" vibe, it's something about the way a man looks, I suppose. I don't have that. And while I have certainly encountered my fair share of such men with Asian girls, a larger percentage than with other races, I wouldn't say its "the norm" either. There's quite a bit of variety when it comes to men dating Asian ladies.
I actually do think you look kind of nerdy. You definitely look like somebody who would play Dungeons and Dragons or Magic The Gathering. There are different flavors of nerd. You look more like the DnD and Magic type of nerd. My brother in law is ultra nerdy but he also kind of looks like a Viking and his big thing is DnD and Magic. Although he likes video games a lot too.

Maybe Europeans have a much stricter definition of nerd then Americans do? My tour guide in Hungary didn't think he looked or seemed nerdy just because he was extroverted but I thought he seemed pretty nerdy. I mean, liking anime I think automatically puts you in the nerd category. I really don't know why you don't think Winston is nerdy :lol:.

I remember a big part of this article was about the writer essentially saying "nerdy guys do great in Asia." https://vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist They probably are gay... No straight guy drawing porn is going to put much detail into the dude's body. The Japanese are almost hilarious about that. I've seen some videos where the guy doesn't even have a face. Some visual novels I've read even give you an option to mute male voices during sex scenes. I imagine what you are seeing is a fairly fringe group of people.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:39 pm
@WanderingProtagonist They probably are gay... No straight guy drawing porn is going to put much detail into the dude's body. The Japanese are almost hilarious about that. I've seen some videos where the guy doesn't even have a face. Some visual novels I've read even give you an option to mute male voices during sex scenes. I imagine what you are seeing is a fairly fringe group of people.
THANK YOU! lol at least you said it! "No straight guy drawing porn is going to put much detail into the dudes body" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And that's exactly what they do to! They aren't just gay but self defeating at the same time about it because they have this inferiority complex issue going on with themselves. I dont know I hardly bother with such sites anymore. Now I just watch movies or watch classic cartoons from the past to kill time. I rarely if ever bother with porn even if i do bring it up often. I do it because the 2020s is the era I feel like I'm slowly losing interest with the stuff. I tried to shorten my first post, but you already replied to it before I could fix it. :mrgreen: sometimes I hate it when I sound like a lunatic on here when I post.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

September 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 11:39 pm
THANK YOU! lol at least you said it! "No straight guy drawing porn is going to put much detail into the dudes body" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And that's exactly what they do to! They aren't just gay but self defeating at the same time about it because they have this inferiority complex issue going on with themselves. I dont know I hardly bother with such sites anymore. Now I just watch movies or watch classic cartoons from the past to kill time. I rarely if ever bother with porn even if i do bring it up often. I do it because the 2020s is the era I feel like I'm slowly losing interest with the stuff. I tried to shorten my first post, but you already replied to it before I could fix it. :mrgreen: sometimes I hate it when I sound like a lunatic on here when I post.
Hey I probably sound like a lunatic to a lot of people too. What with my extreme love of and passion for Asian girls :lol:.

I respect Asian guys too though. They were the ones who built Asian civilization and made it into what it was. Asia wouldn't be the place that it is without Asian guys having made it that way. And the girls from Asia wouldn't be the way they are if Asian guys hadn't bred with girls like that for hundreds of years. It really pisses me off when White guys act "triumphant" over Asian guys. Yes I do want an Asian wife, but I want to feel like I earned the right to her hand in marriage by the standards and rules of Asian civilization. I feel like any white guy who tries to marry an Asian girl should do the same thing. I certainly don't blame any guy for wanting an Asian wife. Their cuteness, the warmth/energy they exude, and their beauty almost feels magical. But if you want an Asian wife, obey the rules of Asian civilization and earn the locals' respect before trying to marry one of their women.