Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Pixel--Dude is correct, we already posted shitloads of links earlier in the thread with data supporting a lot of our suspicions (in my case suspicions, Cornfed being more convinced of his own position), and in one case I posted a huge sampling of links from a consolidated list of over 100 studies showing vaccine in jury published in MAINSTREAM prestigious medical journals from around the world, as well as formal statistical data showing a large increase in deaths, confirmed (for example) by actuaries in the insurance industry.
If you want to see tons of them, go back earlier in the thread and look at the posts, Cornfed is not the only one who posts in this thread.

FYI to any of the newer members who might actually be curious about this: @Yohan simply follows the process of ignoring all of our data in silence (same deal on the Ukraine jew occupation regime's biowarfare labs and provocations against Russia in the other thread), while then falsely stating that we haven't posted any data, or declaring that any source we posted that contradicts the jewmedia narratives must be untrustworthy unless it supports what the jewmedia is telling him are the required conclusions (though Yohan's own contributions about Japanese data are otherwise perfectly worthwhile).

Now see, the jewmedia ADMITS the abnormal spike in non-covid deaths including amongst lower age bands then seniors is taking place, they just claim that the deaths have nothing to do with the vaccines, but some of us are highly suspicious because of having listened to the global elites at places like Davos and the World Economic Forum tub-thumping openly about what they claim is the vitally essential need to substantially reduce the human population, and they talk about how vaccine mandates should play a role in that.
Also, all the ZOG governments in most so-called "Western" countries are completely insolvent, so even if they were trying to keep these national governments going, from their point of view (not mine since I consider it totally unethical) the sooner they get rid of the older generations who are dependent on government programs, the better. Reducing the overall human population is something they openly claim needs to happen for supposed environmental reasons ("climate change", for example).

Oh, and ending on the Pollyanna note: I have never been in Cornfed's position of hoping you all die just because you took the vaccines (I also have close friends and family members who took the shots too and don't want them to die either), but no way in hell am I ever getting one.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a hilarious new product that the vax lemmings will no doubt be queuing up to get if they don't die before they get the chance - malnutrition vaccines. The people profiting from this must be laughing their asses off.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 472200178X
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Among the problems inflicted on the morons taking the vax are various skin diseases. This is probably what the whole monkeypox nonsense was intended to cover up.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/worse-th ... -journals/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 2:50 am
People like @Cornfed and myself don't trust the government and we don't trust Big Pharma. Being suspicious and curious enough to investigate other avenues isn't a sign of idiocy. In fact I think people who question things are more intelligent than those who blindly believe what they are told. Plus, Cornfed has already provided the information requested as his "burden of proof" throughout this entire thread!

@Yohan
@CaptainSkelebob
@Huddo

1986: Pfizer had to withdraw an artificial heart valve from the market after defects led to it being implicated in over 300 deaths. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) withdrew its approval for the product in 1986 and Pfizer agreed to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation after multiple lawsuits were brought against it.

2003: Pfizer has long been condemned for profiteering from AIDS drugs. In 2003 for example, it walked away from a licencing deal for its Rescriptor drug that would have made it cheaper for poorer countries.

2011: Pfizer was forced to pay compensation to families of children killed in the controversial Trovan drug trial. During the worst meningitis epidemic seen in Africa, in 1996, Pfizer ran a trial in Nigeria their new drug Trovan. Five of the 100 children who took Trovan died and it caused liver damage, while it caused lifelong disabilities in those who survived. But another group of 100 children were given the conventional “gold standard” meningitis antibiotic as a “control” group for comparison. Six of them also tragically died because, the families said, Pfizer had given them less than the recommended level of the conventional antibiotic in order to make Trovan look more effective.

2012: Pfizer had to pay around $1billion to settle lawsuits claiming its Prempro drug caused breast cancer. Prempro was used in hormone replacement therapy, usually for women going through the menopause. The settlements came after six years of trials and hardship for the women affected.

2013: Pfizer paid out $273 million to settle over 2,000 cases in the US that accused its smoking treatment drug Chantix of provoking suicidal and homicidal thoughts, self harm and severe psychological disorders. Pfizer was also accused of improperly excluding patients with a history of depression or other mental disturbances from trials for the drug. Later, in 2017, a coroner in Australia ruled that the drug had contributed to a man’s suicide. The man’s mother campaigned to change the label on the drug.

2020: Pfizer reached an agreement with thousands of customers of its depo-testosterone drug in 2018 after they sued it for increasing the likelihood of numerous issues, including heart attacks.

These are just a few examples of how Pfizer have faced lawsuits for their unethical practices. How the FDA approve dangerous drugs so everyone can make a profit. Why on earth should anyone trust these assholes? They care about making profit, they don't care about saving lives or curing disease. Pfizer have made $37 billion from the covid vaccine! Which HAS caused complications and deaths globally. The cause is being blamed on mysterious particles which has entered the Earth's atmosphere :roll:

You guys also conveniently forget about the Opioid epidemic caused by the Sacklers and Perdue Pharma. Their drug was approved by the FDA and labelled as non-addictive when that wasn't the truth. What happened was that members of the FDA whose job it was to approve the drug and approve the label were promised high ranking and well paid jobs within the Purdue company. In just 12 months there were over 100,000 deaths caused by Oxycontin with many more people progressing onto other Opioid drugs such as heroin.

The Sacklers moved all the company profits to their private bank accounts and now a fictitious entity Purdue Pharma, pillaged of its wealth by these disgusting virmin of a family, is left to face the repercussions and charges made against it. Sacklers sail off into the sunset with their fortunes and are not held accountable, despite knowing how dangerous their drug was.

The company also sweetened up doctors and nurses by sending them away on spa weekends and to seminars run by Purdue where they used fake experts (writers of papers by some "professional" who endorsed Purdue products, but who was actually on Purdue payroll) to deceive doctors with manufactured graphs which portrayed information in a deceptive way. For example the gap between 10% to 20% of reported addiction to the product covered the same span as 50% to 100%! So they could portray that only 10% of people got addicted when it should have been 50% or more if the graph was to scale. That sort of thing. I suggest you all watch Dopesick to get a clearer picture of how easy it is for a massive corporation like Purdue or Pfizer to f**k about with information to push their product onto society. It's so easy! And corrupt as f**k!
What has this what you write here to do with Covid-19?

You talk about Pfizer and a failed development of an artificial heart valve 36 years ago?

The same thing has happened here with Covid. There's now evidence to suggest the virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory, where as before that was dismissed as a conspiracy theory.
There is the possibility that this virus escaped from this Wuhan laboratory, however NO EVIDENCE was found despite very careful research in Japan and South Korea, the first countries which were badly hit with the Corona-Virus by Chinese tourists that the corona-virus was artificially created or changed.

The problem is the non-co-operative behavior of the Chinese government - the host (any animal) which made it possible for the corona-virus to jump over to humans and the first human patient could not be identified.

Better listen to an expert and not to fake news and dubious conspiracy websites.

(Korean with English subtitles, very good translation)
Government officials meet every year at Davos alongside so-called philanthropists like Bill Gates and other corporate pigs who dictate to government officials what legislation should be enforced to maximise corporate profit! And we all fund these meetings by the way....

Bill Gates had the President of India enforce legislation which meant that Indian farmers had to use Monsanto products like pesticides or GMO seeds. Most Indian farmers couldn't afford to or refused on principle and resulting fines meant they ended up losing their land etc. Who stepped forward to aquire all their land? Bill Gates. This little stunt resulted in the suicides of thousands of Indian farmers who had lost their land and their livlihood. All necessary sacrifices to suit Bill Gates and his never ending greed.

Russel Brand can explain it better than I can.
Russel Brand is a comedian - he surely has no medical background and is unable to prove anything about vaccination.
Bill Gates, who is also a big shareholder in Big Pharma as well as Monsanto, also ran a pandemic simulation at Davos which was designed to test how different world leaders would react in a global pandemic situation. The conditions for the simulation are eerily similar to Covid-19. And this was done in 2019 I believe. Shortly before the Covid outbreak. Event 201, the project was called.

Also, why has Bill Gates funded the BBC alone with over £20 million? Makes you wonder doesn't it, when a certain narrative has to be pushed and false, exaggerated data has to be disseminated upon the general public. How can we trust the word of mainstream media when they are receiving substantial handouts from rich assholes with vested interests in a certain narrative? Something isn't right about any of it.

Plus there is the Great Reset proposed by Klaus Schwab and that parasite "King" Charles. This is a proposal which involves the government and big corporations owning the majority of.... Well... everything. They even wrote a book about it, talk about it openly on their website at the WEF and made a video on YouTube which was later taken down and dismissed as a conspiracy theory. I think this is their agenda and their endgame. By ruining small family owned businesses, restricting freedom and enforcing compliance, we can see the Orwellian 1984 playing out in real time!

I have a theory that this is what is driving the war in Ukraine, the closing and crippling of businesses through the pandemic and now the energy crisis as well! Driving all the resources into the hands of corporate controlled proxy government and driving everyone else to desperation so we need to depend on these assholes for our survival!

The real WWIII has already begun and it is a war of the classes! Not one of artificial borders.

So why should we take a vaccine offered by these liars? These scoundrels and enemies of the common man? These traitors and greedy murderers who care more about profit than human life?! Time to wake up and think for ourselves.
Again, what has this drivel to do with Covid-19 and various vaccines developed by several companies in several countries?

So far no anti-vaxxer could explain to me

1-
Is an anti-vaxxer against all kind of vaccination in general

2-
Or is an anti-vaxxer only against covid-19 vaccine - as some anti-vaxxers claim that covid-19 does not exist

3 -
Is an anti-vaxxer only against some certain vaccine (mRNA by Pfizer/Moderna) or against all vaccine produced against covid-19 (AstraZeneca)?

4 -
Or is an anti-vaxxer even against any form of vaccine (like vaccine against seasonal flu or pneumonia) is he against polio vaccine too (which is not done by a needle but oral?

5 -
There was even an anti-vaxxer on this forum, who was claiming, an anti-vaxxer does not care about vaccination, as long as the vaccination is not forced, mandatory by a government...

--------------------------------

About Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, they were carefully researched and tested in Japan and Korea, partially even produced now locally in Japan (Takeda Pharma) and in Japan more than 300 millions shot were given to people of any age.
AstraZeneca was only partially approved and is administered only on request to people 40+.
No other covid-19 vaccine approved so far.

I can only repeat, funerals did not increase in Japan, same as always, around 1.380.000 per year (approx. 115.000 every month)
Dead people so far related to covid-19 since counting started in February 2020: 44,263 = about 1400 per month
Death rate around 0.2 %

Nobody is forced into vaccination, so what is the problem for all these anti-vaxxers?
Last edited by Yohan on September 24th, 2022, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercer wrote:
September 24th, 2022, 9:56 am
Here in California you still see retards wearing masks. Many of them are obese. They care about their health so much that they eat like pigs, won't exercise but at least they're wearing a mask!

@Yohan what do you mean that no one was forced? People weren't allowed in stores, were fired from their careers, denied travel, and abused by the mask wearing bullies for not being vaccinated. If it was up to them they would make it a 100 year felony not to get vaccinated and not wear a mask.
I don't care about California, my comment was about Japan/Korea.

About Korea, it is the site of the International Vaccine Institute, it's publications are an excellent guideline about anything related to vaccine.
https://www.ivi.int

We never had any lockdown, outdoors no masks obligatory (but many use them) - about stores, it is the owner who makes the rules what is allowed or not in his store, domestic travel was never restricted in Japan, and how does one know if you are vaccinated or not?

I see many people every day in the large shopping mall, in the shopping arcade, in the railway station etc. but I do not know if they are vaccinated or not. Not my business anyway...

I am 4x vaccinated against covid-19 + 1 x vaccinated against pneumonia - but if somebody sees me in the street, how does he or she know that?
The only restriction here is with overseas travel, but I don't care, I have an international vaccination certificate, no problem for me.
I don't care about all these anti-vaxxers.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Interesting that the constitution MacArthur gave Japan appears to be more effective at preserving freedom than the U.S. model it is based on. Could it have anything to do with the relative percentage of Jewish population in the two countries?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
September 24th, 2022, 9:53 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 2:50 am
People like @Cornfed and myself don't trust the government and we don't trust Big Pharma. Being suspicious and curious enough to investigate other avenues isn't a sign of idiocy. In fact I think people who question things are more intelligent than those who blindly believe what they are told. Plus, Cornfed has already provided the information requested as his "burden of proof" throughout this entire thread!

@Yohan
@CaptainSkelebob
@Huddo

1986: Pfizer had to withdraw an artificial heart valve from the market after defects led to it being implicated in over 300 deaths. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) withdrew its approval for the product in 1986 and Pfizer agreed to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation after multiple lawsuits were brought against it.

2003: Pfizer has long been condemned for profiteering from AIDS drugs. In 2003 for example, it walked away from a licencing deal for its Rescriptor drug that would have made it cheaper for poorer countries.

2011: Pfizer was forced to pay compensation to families of children killed in the controversial Trovan drug trial. During the worst meningitis epidemic seen in Africa, in 1996, Pfizer ran a trial in Nigeria their new drug Trovan. Five of the 100 children who took Trovan died and it caused liver damage, while it caused lifelong disabilities in those who survived. But another group of 100 children were given the conventional “gold standard” meningitis antibiotic as a “control” group for comparison. Six of them also tragically died because, the families said, Pfizer had given them less than the recommended level of the conventional antibiotic in order to make Trovan look more effective.

2012: Pfizer had to pay around $1billion to settle lawsuits claiming its Prempro drug caused breast cancer. Prempro was used in hormone replacement therapy, usually for women going through the menopause. The settlements came after six years of trials and hardship for the women affected.

2013: Pfizer paid out $273 million to settle over 2,000 cases in the US that accused its smoking treatment drug Chantix of provoking suicidal and homicidal thoughts, self harm and severe psychological disorders. Pfizer was also accused of improperly excluding patients with a history of depression or other mental disturbances from trials for the drug. Later, in 2017, a coroner in Australia ruled that the drug had contributed to a man’s suicide. The man’s mother campaigned to change the label on the drug.

2020: Pfizer reached an agreement with thousands of customers of its depo-testosterone drug in 2018 after they sued it for increasing the likelihood of numerous issues, including heart attacks.

These are just a few examples of how Pfizer have faced lawsuits for their unethical practices. How the FDA approve dangerous drugs so everyone can make a profit. Why on earth should anyone trust these assholes? They care about making profit, they don't care about saving lives or curing disease. Pfizer have made $37 billion from the covid vaccine! Which HAS caused complications and deaths globally. The cause is being blamed on mysterious particles which has entered the Earth's atmosphere :roll:

You guys also conveniently forget about the Opioid epidemic caused by the Sacklers and Perdue Pharma. Their drug was approved by the FDA and labelled as non-addictive when that wasn't the truth. What happened was that members of the FDA whose job it was to approve the drug and approve the label were promised high ranking and well paid jobs within the Purdue company. In just 12 months there were over 100,000 deaths caused by Oxycontin with many more people progressing onto other Opioid drugs such as heroin.

The Sacklers moved all the company profits to their private bank accounts and now a fictitious entity Purdue Pharma, pillaged of its wealth by these disgusting virmin of a family, is left to face the repercussions and charges made against it. Sacklers sail off into the sunset with their fortunes and are not held accountable, despite knowing how dangerous their drug was.

The company also sweetened up doctors and nurses by sending them away on spa weekends and to seminars run by Purdue where they used fake experts (writers of papers by some "professional" who endorsed Purdue products, but who was actually on Purdue payroll) to deceive doctors with manufactured graphs which portrayed information in a deceptive way. For example the gap between 10% to 20% of reported addiction to the product covered the same span as 50% to 100%! So they could portray that only 10% of people got addicted when it should have been 50% or more if the graph was to scale. That sort of thing. I suggest you all watch Dopesick to get a clearer picture of how easy it is for a massive corporation like Purdue or Pfizer to f**k about with information to push their product onto society. It's so easy! And corrupt as f**k!
What has this what you write here to do with Covid-19?

You talk about Pfizer and a failed development of an artificial heart valve 36 years ago?
Really? Did you have to ask what any of this has to do with Covid-19? It is more to do with Pfizer, all big pharmaceutical corporations really. It demonstrates Pfizer's unethical practices which they have been forced to pay out billions for in lawsuits. These unethical practices range from avoiding paying taxes to testing drugs on kids in Nigeria without the consent of the parents. What I provided are just a few examples of why companies like these should not be trusted. I'd have thought at least that much was painstakingly obvious. :roll:
There is the possibility that this virus escaped from this Wuhan laboratory, however NO EVIDENCE was found despite very careful research in Japan and South Korea, the first countries which were badly hit with the Corona-Virus by Chinese tourists that the corona-virus was artificially created or changed.

The problem is the non-co-operative behavior of the Chinese government - the host (any animal) which made it possible for the corona-virus to jump over to humans and the first human patient could not be identified.

Better listen to an expert and not to fake news and dubious conspiracy websites.

(Korean with English subtitles, very good translation
The facts I presented earlier were official reports of lawsuits against Pfizer. Google it for yourself and see if you think the sources are "dubious" or "fake news". The only thing that is dubious is this whole pandemic in the first place. You don't need to look much further than those who profited the most during this time and would you have guessed it?! Bill Gates and all the other rich assholes who have their fingers in everyone's pie.

Can you say official mainstream media outlets are now reliable, unbiased sources of information when Bill Gates is making considerable donation to the BBC for example. A company which is supposed to be funded by the people for the people? Why is Bill Gates, someone with massive shares in the pharmaceutical industry, making such a sizable donation at a time when all the Covid hype was ramped up?

Figures surrounding the covid deaths were OBVIOUSLY exaggerated and falsely represented by the mainstream media in an attempt to make the virus seem deadlier than it ever was. Cancer, suicides and accidents were all attributed to Covid-19. I know dozens of people who lost family during this time who couldn't get treatment for serious illnesses like cancer. A friend of mine lost his father to cancer and the death certificate said Covid-19. Boris Johnson wouldn't allow any autopsy to be carried out and any deaths were recorded as covid-19.

The Chinese wet market has been around for ages and not too far away is an institute for studying virology. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which is more likely, some undercooked bat or a viral leak of a coronavirus they were studying. In my opinion this was intentional. Probably something planned at Davos to raid the treasury of different global economies and close down as many privately owned businesses as possible to work towards the Great Reset.

If the virus was an outbreak at the wet market. Then why did the Wuhan Institute of Virology have a contract for a new 1.3 million "Security Service Procurement Project" issued on September 12? The same day their virus database mysteriously went offline :lol:

Furthermore, it's interesting to note that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was working closely with American scientists and received quite a bit of funding from that little rat Fauci through EcoHealth. Fauci had already said in an interview that he really wanted an opportunity to tackle a global pandemic!

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/27/nih ... erference/
Again, what has this drivel to do with Covid-19 and various vaccines developed by several companies in several countries?

So far no anti-vaxxer could explain to me

1-
Is an anti-vaxxer against all kind of vaccination in general

2-
Or is an anti-vaxxer only against covid-19 vaccine - as some anti-vaxxers claim that covid-19 does not exist

3 -
Is an anti-vaxxer only against some certain vaccine (mRNA by Pfizer/Moderna) or against all vaccine produced against covid-19 (AstraZeneca)?

4 -
Or is an anti-vaxxer even against any form of vaccine (like vaccine against seasonal flu or pneumonia) is he against polio vaccine too (which is not done by a needle but oral?

5 -
There was even an anti-vaxxer on this forum, who was claiming, an anti-vaxxer does not care about vaccination, as long as the vaccination is not forced, mandatory by a government...

--------------------------------

About Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, they were carefully researched and tested in Japan and Korea, partially even produced now locally in Japan (Takeda Pharma) and in Japan more than 300 millions shot were given to people of any age.
AstraZeneca was only partially approved and is administered only on request to people 40+.
No other covid-19 vaccine approved so far.

I can only repeat, funerals did not increase in Japan, same as always, around 1.380.000 per year (approx. 115.000 every month)
Dead people so far related to covid-19 since counting started in February 2020: 44,263 = about 1400 per month
Death rate around 0.2 %

Nobody is forced into vaccination, so what is the problem for all these anti-vaxxers?

The information which you described as "drivel" shows where vested interests lie. To start with Russell Brand is not offering any medical advice regarding these shitty clot shots. The video I posted, if you had even bothered to watch it, is Russell Brand explaining in detail how Bill Gates (the so-called philanthropist who is trying to save everyone with his vaccines) ordered the President of India to mandate legislation which forced farmers to use GMO seeds from Monsanto. Bill Gates caused the suicides of thousands of Indian farmers and he acquired their land afterwards. Is that not indicative of how farcical democracy is? When some rich dickhead can just tell them to do something which serves their own corporate agenda?

The pandemic simulation?

The Great Reset?

Is any of this not falling together to show how this could well be a collaboration between the global elites to manufacture several crisis such as a pandemic, a war, energy crisis in the span of only a few years to drive everyone to the precipice of poverty and complete dependence on the state?

Jesus f***ing H Christ how can people be so ignorant to what is happening and then as Cornfed said just come online gloating about how compliant they are and how many jabs they've had. Then the real kicker is when any alternative sources of information are summarily dismissed as nonsense and "drivel" and only the corporate funded mainstream media are reliably disseminating truth. :roll:

How much profit has Pfizer alone made from these vaccines? Why were these pharmaceutical corporations protected from vaccine injury claims?

Here are some answers to your questions.

1. No. I have no reason to question the efficacy of previous vaccinations. I am not an "anti-vaxxer". I am, however, anti-establishment and I oppose tyrants like Bill Gates and the puppet media and governments forcing all this shit on us so they can secure more wealth and power. Because that's what it's about.

2. This is the same as point 1 really and could have just been included in the initial question. Yes. I'm against covid vaccination. Because the data was manipulated, the vaccine was rushed through the trial stages and corporations made themselves immune from prosecution against all the people they've essentially murdered with their f***ing poison.

3. I'm against all of them. Social cohesion and restrictions on freedom like the right to work, enter shops or travel restrictions are just the same as being forced into taking the vaccine.

The other two aren't even worth replying to.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that many of you vax lemmings are being naughty little boys and haven't taken your latest lethal injection booster. This really won't do. The danger has not yet passed. Well, the danger of you living a normal, healthy lifespan may have passed, but you are still vermin and there is still a small possibility of you living uncomfortably long and ruining the atmos for the rest of us, so hurry up and take the medicine your caregivers have ordered you to.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... -rcna48960
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

gsjackson wrote:
September 24th, 2022, 10:50 am
Interesting that the constitution MacArthur gave Japan appears to be more effective at preserving freedom than the U.S. model it is based on. Could it have anything to do with the relative percentage of Jewish population in the two countries?
I don't think so. It is more about that in the States everybody could be an US-citizen, regardless his race and ethnicity, regardless his native language etc. In USA everybody is mistrusting against everybody, US-citizens do not feel they belong together.

In countries like Japan this is not the case, about 96 percent of the population are nothing else but pure Japanese - they feel they belong together. Another 2 percent are Koreans/or Chinese born in Japan, difficult to see any difference especially as they often change their names into Japanese names.

Only 2 percent are foreigners like I myself, there is no way to mistaken me for a local Japanese.

In Japan everybody has a health insurance and it is working really good. All imported drugs are tested again in Japan in Japanese medical research institutes, of course also any covid-19 vaccine too. There is no mistrust against the government/medical doctors etc. regarding such health issues. Totally different situation compared to the US.

Covid-19 vaccination is offered for free, but nobody cares if you show up or not, up to you.

The Japanese government has indeed limited power to restrict an individual in a case like this covid-19 virus. It cannot confine you to stay in your home, it cannot force businesses like restaurants to close down totally, it cannot stop you to travel within the country.

It cannot force you to use a face mask while you are walking outdoors.... it cannot force you into vaccination - it can only recommend what you should do, what you should avoid...unlike the States, many Japanese just follow such recommendations by the government, and about face mask - they were always used for various reasons in Japan (not only flu, but also against pollen allergy, dust because of strong winds etc.) and not only because of covid-19 - there is no resistance against face masks, totally out of discussion, not like in Europe and in the States.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 4:31 am
It seems that many of you vax lemmings are being naughty little boys and haven't taken your latest lethal injection booster. This really won't do. The danger has not yet passed. Well, the danger of you living a normal, healthy lifespan may have passed, but you are still vermin and there is still a small possibility of you living uncomfortably long and ruining the atmos for the rest of us, so hurry up and take the medicine your caregivers have ordered you to.
We are still alive...

in Japan
1st shot 104 million people
2nd shot 102 million people
3rd shot 82 million people
4th shot 33 million people (4th vaccination is now going on everywhere in all Japan)
covid-19 vaccination is free

You have to pay if you request additional vaccination, available now but not for free = pneumonia vaccination
expect updated yearly seasonal flu vaccination around October/November (not for free)

Confirmed number of deaths related to covid-19 since February 2020 (since 32 months) = totally 44,332

(in USA some statistics report up to 1,081,708 deaths - about 24 times more than in Japan - true or not I do not know
considering the population in USA vs the population in Japan = 2.5 times higher, the US deaths should not be more than approx 115000)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Undertakers are doing brisk business in Australia and no-one can figure out why. It is a real Scooby Doo mystery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Covid.html
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Cornfed wrote:
September 25th, 2022, 2:34 pm
Undertakers are doing brisk business in Australia and no-one can figure out why. It is a real Scooby Doo mystery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Covid.html
Yeah.... ppl die.
Thats how life works....
Its supposed to be a tragedy, not a celebration
Reading your sickening shite is enough for me to bring up last weeks meal :?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is a real massacre of Biblical proportions for children in Europe as a result of the lethal injections. You could say it is tragic, but their shitbag parents allowed this to happen and like father like scum. Still, everyone responsible for this genocide should be brought to justice. There is going to have to be lots of freezing and carnage in Europe this winter just so the deaths can be written off as anything but the obvious.

https://expose-news.com/2022/09/25/755p ... en-europe/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
September 28th, 2022, 2:06 pm
It is a real massacre of Biblical proportions for children in Europe as a result of the lethal injections. You could say it is tragic, but their shitbag parents allowed this to happen and like father like scum. Still, everyone responsible for this genocide should be brought to justice. There is going to have to be lots of freezing and carnage in Europe this winter just so the deaths can be written off as anything but the obvious.

https://expose-news.com/2022/09/25/755p ... en-europe/
I won't be allowing my daughter to have any of their clot shots! I don't always see eye to eye with her mother, but I'm thankful we are on the same page about this! You are right though, anyone complicit with this unforgivable evil must be brought to justice!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It appears the vaxers are now dying in quite big numbers.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/pfizergat ... on/5790262