fat bitch denise

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

should I ditch this silly fat bitch?

Yes shes a porker and you need a real woman
25%
No its something to stick it in
75%

Total votes: 4
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

fat bitch denise

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Hey fellas
Need some advice from my friends here on happier abroad....
Been giving it to this fat bitch who lives down the road for a while now....
I call her fat bitch denise!! Shes a fat cunt but has a nice face and big tits
She came over tonight actually in some flats (probly started as high heels :lol: ) and said how she had a stone in her shoe
I told her she had about 20 stone in the other :lol: :lol:
She is ok to f**k but I dont wanna have anything else
She wants a relationship and I am happy being free
But at the same time I enjoy having her close by so I can f**k her whenever theres nothing else to stick it in :lol:
I cant upset her fellas coz shes a family friend...
But should I ditch this silly fat bitch or what???
What advice you gay lords got for me???
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: fat bitch denise

Post by Jonny Law »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 8th, 2022, 2:29 pm
Hey fellas
She came over tonight actually in some flats (probly started as high heels :lol: ) and said how she had a stone in her shoe
But at the same time I enjoy having her close by so I can f**k her whenever theres nothing else to stick it in :lol:
ADVICE :idea: For You and Your 300 lbs. Chick
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life. Never make a pretty woman your wife. So for my personal point of view. Get an ugly girl to marry you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBO_10GVf74
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 8th, 2022, 2:29 pm
Hey fellas
Dude, don't get married at all. Marriage only limits a man's freedom and will in many cases result in his spiritual castration. Unless you meet your soulmate who you genuinely love, there is absolutely no rational reason to get married. Especially if you are a man of considerable wealth. Don't ever let any woman have any level of control over you beyond what is absolutely necessary. Don't ever sacrifice your own freedom just because of a woman's demands. Even if you get a woman knocked up, still don't marry her. Don't give her any leverage over you beyond her legal right to basic child support. Remain free, Captain!

If Denise really is a fat bitch to whom you are not even truly attracted and with whom you have little or no emotional connection, it would be senseless to settle down with her. You should just be honest with her and say upfront that you don't want any kind of long-term relationship. Then she knows what cards are on the table. :lol: she can either accept your conditions or decline.

Didn't you say that you wanted to get a Thai wife anyway?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

She wants a serious relationship
I just enjoy having someone I can call to sling one in whenever Im not on a night out...
Should I keep banging this fat bitch or get rid of her???
I dont care for her too much but she is a family friend so I have to be careful about upsetting her
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

should I ditch this silly fat bitch?
Yes shes a porker and you need a real woman
No its something to stick it in
There is something between - just be friendly and reduce slowly the relationship with her.
by CaptainSkelebob » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:42 am
She wants a serious relationship
SHE wants....

I would say what she wants is one side, but what you wants is another matter and you should care first of all about yourself.
You should not depend on what SHE wants.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you told her you had sex with hundreds of women and do it with other wonen when you can, some of whom were biological males she might back off. Some women won't want men who sleep around a lot and are high risk for VD. And a lot of women don't want anything long term with a man who is attracted to biological males.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

@MrMan shut the hell up!!! This is serious!!!
Anyway fellas
That fat bitch Denise threw a full on wobbly tonight and we argued coz I told her I didnt want anything serious
First lets all take a minute to reflect on how funny it is that a fat bitch like Denise threw a wobbly :lol: :lol:
You had to have been there really....
But seriously she said we shouldnt see each other anymore and I should just forget her
But how can I forget her when there is so much that reminds me of denise like fast food takeaways, garbage bins and dog shit???
:lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Men should never sleep with obese women. Like we should all, collectively as a species, stop sleeping with fat women. Fat people in general. To send a message that obesity is gross and we want no part in it.

That's my advice to you, Skeletal Robert. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Men should never sleep with obese women. Like we should all, collectively as a species, stop sleeping with fat women. Fat people in general. To send a message that obesity is gross and we want no part in it.

That's my advice to you, Skeletal Robert. ;)
Shes disgusting
If I wasnt so drunk or off my nut on gear half the time f***ing that thing would make me physically sick
But she has got a nice face
Its like someone fused the cute face of a hot girl onto a garbage heap....
I always call her a silly fat bitch and let her know how disgusting she is but she never takes it seriously!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 2:54 pm
Anyway fellas
That fat bitch Denise threw a full on wobbly tonight and we argued coz I told her I didnt want anything serious
First lets all take a minute to reflect on how funny it is that a fat bitch like Denise threw a wobbly :lol: :lol:
I had to look up what 'throw a wobbly' means. It sounds like something that would have to do with impotence, but that didn't make sense in context. Google says it means an argument.
But seriously she said we shouldnt see each other anymore and I should just forget her
But how can I forget her when there is so much that reminds me of denise like fast food takeaways, garbage bins and dog shit???
I hope you didn't say that, with her being a friend of the family. But it sounds like she has some self-respect and figured out that you are just using her for a bit of sex without any intention of committing. You'd think if you told the woman directly, she'd have figured that out right away. You didn't even have to mention having had sex with ladyboys. If she keeps coming back, you could mention that.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 11:01 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Anyway fellas
I had to look up what 'throw a wobbly' means. It sounds like something that would have to do with impotence, but that didn't make sense in context. Google says it means an argument.
I hope you didn't say that, with her being a friend of the family. But it sounds like she has some self-respect and figured out that you are just using her for a bit of sex without any intention of committing. You'd think if you told the woman directly, she'd have figured that out right away. You didn't even have to mention having had sex with ladyboys. If she keeps coming back, you could mention that.
Why would me having sex with ladyboys have any relevance to the situation with denise???
She knew what was happening inmade everything crystal clear what was going on between us
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 11:50 am
MrMan wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Anyway fellas
Why would me having sex with ladyboys have any relevance to the situation with denise???
She knew what was happening inmade everything crystal clear what was going on between us
It might have scared her off. Not just the chance that if she snagged you, you might leave her for another woman, but also for a lady boy, might have pushed her away. Sounds like the issue took care of itself.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 1:10 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 11:50 am
MrMan wrote:
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Anyway fellas
It might have scared her off. Not just the chance that if she snagged you, you might leave her for another woman, but also for a lady boy, might have pushed her away. Sounds like the issue took care of itself.
She will be back :wink:
I'll just keep her dangling enough so I can boink her every now and again :lol: :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

@MrMan my plan worked fella :lol:
Fat bitch denise started sending me nudes of her naked body 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I told her to come over tomorrow night so I can stick my dick in one of her fat folds
LOL
I should post her pics all over facebook if she doesnt agree to swallow my load at least once a week :lol:
See fella
Dark caoitalism is the way to get ahead and get things fuckin done
Eh
:mrgreen:
Im a f***ing genius
Im like a f***ing king fella
Sat on my f***ing throne with my harem of hot bitches and their wet p***y
Fuckin hell fella!!!!
Woooooooop
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

So I got this f***ing fat useless cunt preggers
I know I know
I thought this cunts fat lussy would be like my swimmers pushing thru gravy
What can I say I must have some powerful sperms
I am an aloha after all
But f***ing hell fellas now my life is f***ed
@Mercer is probly right about most f***ing women today
This fat bitxh is now refusing to get rid of the baby and so my ma is getting involved and telling me I need to do the right thing and marry this fat useless filthy fat bitch
I will be honest fellas
Ive had fantasys about pushing this fat cunt down the stairs or sneakying into her room late at night with a f***ing coat hanger and getting the little piece of shit out if her myself
I will buy some ferrets and train them
Ill open my own abortion clinci with my ferrets fellas and have them climb inside that fat ugly fat useless fat bitch and eat that little spawn inside her
I f***ing hate Denise
Denise is a fat vutxh
This is killing me fellas
I should have stuck to ladyboys
I went out drinking today with some pals and its getting my mental health f***ed so much that when I went out for a fag I saw a f***ing centaur standing in the car park
It was wearig a cowboy hat and nobody was f***ing talking about why a centaur was smoking in the local boozers car park
f***ing hell fellas
Im f***ed
This fat cunt bitch fat is going to bleed my ficking dry fellas
Fat bitch Denise.
Moaning about a stone in her flat shoe when she has about 20 stone in both the silly fat bitch
Fat bitch
f***ing bitch Denise
I hate that fat bitcj