Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Post by MrPeabody »

Wow, that video was awesome. She gave the unvarnished truth in a clear and simple way.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Yohan

I notice that Japanese incels don't have the hatred and resentment towards women that Western incels do. I think this is because the Japanese incels don't feel that their women hate them the way Western incels do. Japanese incels just seem to be incredibly unmotivated people. I mean, dating in Japan is so easy. They literally have dating parties where there's an even number of men and women who get together as well as affordable matchmaking services. It seems incredibly normal in Japan to get set up with people through friends, co-workers, and family. There are very few countries on Earth where it is easier to date for shy people then it is in Japan. Another huge factor is that the girls there are all beautiful and much more girly/feminine. And they want to be married and in long term monogamous relationships more then Western women do. So Japanese men have way way more options then men in the West do. A lot of Japanese girls even approach guys themselves and it’s not uncommon there. I feel like with Japan, as long as you just put in a little bit of effort you can find a girlfriend. I honestly don't understand how anybody can be an incel in Japan.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 1:45 am
@Yohan

I notice that Japanese incels don't have the hatred and resentment towards women that Western incels do. I think this is because the Japanese incels don't feel that their women hate them the way Western incels do. Japanese incels just seem to be incredibly unmotivated people. I mean, dating in Japan is so easy. They literally have dating parties where there's an even number of men and women who get together as well as affordable matchmaking services. It seems incredibly normal in Japan to get set up with people through friends, co-workers, and family. There are very few countries on Earth where it is easier to date for shy people then it is in Japan. Another huge factor is that the girls there are all beautiful and much more girly/feminine. And they want to be married and in long term monogamous relationships more then Western women do. So Japanese men have way way more options then men in the West do. A lot of Japanese girls even approach guys themselves and it’s not uncommon there. I feel like with Japan, as long as you just put in a little bit of effort you can find a girlfriend. I honestly don't understand how anybody can be an incel in Japan.
They would feel that way if their women was doing the same shit white women were doing to white men. Look how many white girls in the West f**k around with blk men just to shove it in their own men face because white males are shown as being less in control and now you got white women even flocking to Muslim countries converting to Islam due to how much hate they have for their own race and men. White women are hardcore race traitors in the West so much so they are obsessed with murdering their own unborn.

If Japanese women were doing this on a large scale, Japanese males wouldn't bottle that up they would explode. People in Asia aren't expressive to begin with about their feelings, they tend to keep a lot to themselves because they don't want to be judged for complaining or being negative if their life is shit or they feel lonely.
Wintson talked about how taboo complaining is in the West, but it's even more taboo in certain Asian societies which is why you have so many Filipinos/Filipina's claiming "I'm so happy, I never get upset." And they all literately do this too, fake their happiness because they are afraid if someone knows how they really feel it will make them look bad. To them it's better to pretend you're content with your life and always happy even when they know times are rough.

That's the only reason you don't see Japanese incels showing what they really feel is because they don't want to feel ashamed if they are out openly expressing how they feel. I'm sure deep down they want to complain but fear of being called out on it is why they don't do it. Another thing is that not every girl in Japan is "attractive" Shyness isn't an attractive trait when you're aiming for women above your own league. It's probably easy to get a less attractive girlfriend in Japan who is shunned and overlooked by men unlike in the U.S. where even less attractive women can afford to overlook men.

Less attractive women abroad probably don't have that option because they don't get hounded for p***y by desperate mutha fuckers like how it is in the West where even some 300 pound female can reject you thinking she's entitled to a hyper attractive man above her own league. Japanese incels want women who are also out of their league like the women they see on billboards, idol looking type women. And those women aren't "easy" to get either just because you think they are less "westernized." These men don't want some Japanese girl working in a library or some average Japanese girl working the register in McDonalds selling garbage Western food, they want an idol honey and they know it's unattainable unless they were a certain type of man.

There use to be an Incel website and the Asian males would call themselves Ricecels Indian Incels went by Curicell or something along those lines. Believe me, they did plenty of complaining about women on that site it wasn't just Western incels. They did it because they were in the company of white incels that didn't judge them for it. They had a huge community of men they could relate to that understood what they were going through and there was zero shaming among them. Noway in hell they were going to do this openly among those in their own society. Within that incel community they had support, something they wouldn't get from the public if they were fussing about being unappealing to women. Incels in the West will complain about their women because they don't give a damn if you judge them for complaining. In Asian societies, complaining is a taboo and most of them simply don't do it that's another reason why they are conformist, if you have a problem with something it requires speaking up and taking action to make yourself heard. That's not something a lot of Asians are capable of doing other than the activist types.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 12th, 2022, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 6:30 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 1:45 am
@Yohan

:roll: They would feel that way if their women was doing the same shit white women were doing to white men. Look how many white girls in the West f**k around with blk men just to shove it in their own race face because white males are shown as being less in control and now you got white women even flocking to Muslim countries converting to Islam due to how much hate they have for their own race and men. White women are hardcore race traitors in the West so much so they are obsessed with murdering their own unborn.

If Japanese women were doing this on a large scale, Japanese males wouldn't bottle that up they would explode. People in Asia aren't expressive to begin with about their feelings, they tend to keep a lot of shit to themselves because they don't want to be judged for complaining or being negative if their life is shit or they feel lonely.

Wintson talked about how taboo complaining is in the West, but it's even more taboo in certain Asian societies which is why you have so many Filipinos/Filipina's claiming "I'm so happy, I never get upset." And they all literately do this too, fake their happiness because they are afraid if someone knows how they really feel it will make them look bad. To them it's better to pretend you're content with your life and always happy even when they know times are rough.

That's the only reason you don't see Japanese incels showing what they really feel is because they don't want to feel ashamed if they are out openly expressing how they feel. I'm sure deep down they want to complain but fear of being called out on it is why they don't do it. Another thing is that not every girl in Japan is "attractive" I don't understand why you think Oriental women are so perfect just because you're obsessed with them. Shyness isn't an attractive trait when you're aiming for women above your own league. It's probably easy to get a less attractive girlfriend in Japan who is shunned and overlooked by men unlike in the U.S. where even less attractive women can afford to overlook men.

Less attractive women abroad probably don't have that option because they don't get hounded for p***y by desperate mutha fuckers like how it is in the West where even some 300 pound female can reject you thinking she's entitled to a hyper attractive man above her own league. Japanese incels want women who are also their league like the women they see on billboards, idol looking type women. And those women aren't "easy" to get either just because you think they are less "westernized." These men don't want some Japanese girl working in a library or some average Japanese girl working the register in McDonalds selling garbage Western food, they want an idol honey and they know it's unattainable unless they were a certain type of man.

There use to be an Incel website and the Asian males would call themselves Ricecels Indian Incels went by Curicell or something along those lines. Believe me, they did plenty of complaining about women on that site it wasnt just Western incels. They did it because they were in the company of white incels that didn't judge them for it. They had a huge community of men they could relate to that understood what they were going through and there was zero shaming among them. Noway in hell they were going to do this openly among those in their own society. Within that incel community they had support, something they wouldn't get from the public if they were fussing about being unappealing to women. Incels in the West will complain about their women because they don't give a damn if you judge them for complaining. In Asian societies, complaining is a taboo and most of them simply don't do it that's another reason why they are conformist, if you have a problem with something it requires speaking up and taking action to make yourself heard. That's not something a lot of Asians are capable of doing other than the activist types.
If somebody lives in the West I completely understand. I understand the anger and why they are resentful and bitter. I don’t judge Western incels because it’s a completely understandable situation in their case.

But for Japanese incels, I really don’t get it. I mean it sounds to me like you’re saying they are pining for idol girls and generally girls who are well above their league instead of going for a girl who’s realistic. Why can’t they date the girl who works at McDonalds?

To be honest, I just don’t feel like Japanese incels have anywhere near as much of an excuse as Western incels do. Japan does not have a hookup culture so you can pretty much count on girls prioritizing long term relationships and not just seeking NSA sex, the girls in Japan also overwhelmingly want to be married (some 90% of them at least say they want to be), Japan is really big about matchmaking instead of approaching, there’s all sorts of matchmaking methods you can go through whether it’s dating parties, friends and family, or hiring a professional matchmaker (who are much more affordable in Japan then they are here). And yes, the girls are much much more attractive on an objective level then girls in the West are. I didn’t mean that literally every single Japanese girl is beautiful but most of them are. I mean Japanese guys honestly have even better options then American men in the 1950s did.

I mean I went on a date with a Japanese girl back in college who was a foreign exchange student. She just walked up to me, got my phone number and asked me out. I even asked a Japanese guy on the internet once if stuff like that was normal in Japan and he said it wasn’t uncommon. That guys still did it more then girls did but it wasn’t uncommon for girls to do that.

Not to mention the fact that Japan barely has any feminists. I saw a video of a guy asking girls in Tokyo about feminism and they literally didn’t even know what it was, they thought it was a word for lesbians.

So how the hell is anybody an incel in Japan?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 8:50 am
But for Japanese incels, I really don’t get it.
It is quite simple. The social contract is that they get a job where they have a stable income and position of respect in society and in return a female of similar quality marries them and they can rent whores on the side. The problem is that they are missing the part about such jobs being available, so their romantic relationships are a non-starter.
Last edited by Cornfed on November 12th, 2022, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 8:58 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
But for Japanese incels, I really don’t get it.
It is quite simple. The social contract is that they get a job where they have a stable income and position of respect in society and in return a female of similar quality marries them and they can rent whores on the side. The problem is that they are not missing the part about such jobs being available, so their romantic relationships are a non-starter.
Not sure if I quite understood that last sentence. Are you saying they are not able to get jobs?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 9:06 am
Not sure if I quite understood that last sentence. Are you saying they are not able to get jobs?
Oops, edited to remove the word "not". Yes, they don't have the type of jobs that would traditionally allow them to get females.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Oops, edited to remove the word "not". Yes, they don't have the type of jobs that would traditionally allow them to get females.
So you would argue it’s mainly an economic situation in Japan rather then a social problem?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 9:18 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
So you would argue it’s mainly an economic situation in Japan rather then a social problem?
It doesn't make sense to separate the economic and social situation. Same in the West.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@Yohan
I notice that Japanese incels don't have the hatred and resentment towards women that Western incels do. I think this is because the Japanese incels don't feel that their women hate them the way Western incels do. Japanese incels just seem to be incredibly unmotivated people. I mean, dating in Japan is so easy.
Not to mention the fact that Japan barely has any feminists. I saw a video of a guy asking girls in Tokyo about feminism and they literally didn’t even know what it was, they thought it was a word for lesbians.

So how the hell is anybody an incel in Japan?
You made some good points,

About feminism, it is true that the general situation in Japan is by far not so hateful as it is in Western countries.

This is a really funny video about it, the replies from women speak for themselves. I don't know who this woman is who made this interview, looks like Western, but speaks fluent Japanese too.

--------------------------

Is dating so easy in Japan? It depends where you are living - in the large cities it's not so difficult, but if you live in small cities, rural areas, remote located islands the situation to find a nice girl who is interested to be with you is very low, as there are no females available.

I can tell you, if I use my 4WD small car to drive out from the 'small' city of Okayama/Kurashiki where I am living (still 1.2 million citizens living here around me) to any rural area not far away, 15 miles or so, you will see only few people and the large majority of them are 60+ and some young men. Almost no young woman is living there.

I cannot say dating in Japan for young men is so easy, there is a gender imbalance and there are also many young Japanese women who do not want to be in a relationship. Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have always been importers of foreign women for marriage.

-----

About incels, opinion is divided. If a daughter is still living with her parents (especially if she is the only child with her divorced mother), and never goes out and is not interested in contact with men, nobody talks much about it. But if a young man stays at home doing nothing there is a big talk about it...

Again there is a good video about it, if you did not see it yet, take a look. You will notice again, that all what is related with feminism, MGTOW, incels etc. is not a hateful topic in Japan if you ask women about it.
(the woman you will see with the fair hair is from Finland, but living in Japan)

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Yohan

I don't know why there's a widespread belief that young adults living with their parents makes dating difficult. I had a monumentally more difficult time dating when I was living on my own back in college then I am having living at home with my parents. My ex girlfriend lived at home with her parents. My girlfriend now also lives at home with her parents. Before I graduated college and moved back in with my parents, I had only dated girls for a total of two months out of my life despite wanting a relationship. That includes all of middle school, all of high school, and all of college. In the past two years, however, I have spent almost half of that time in romantic relationships. Most of that I feel is cultural in that the people in my hometown are much more interested in relationships then the people I went to college with.

What you said sounds like it could easily apply to my girlfriend. When I met her, she was extremely shy. I mean I've never met a girl in my life who was so shy. She definitely was inside all the time, and her hobbies are all domestic/introverted, and she had no friends. But my parents and her parents got together and helped set us up. And I learned that she has been extremely lonely for years, desperately wanting a boyfriend so badly that she's been struggling with depression for 5-6 years because of how lonely she was, and what she wants more then anything in the world is just to be loved, to find her soulmate, and be married.

Also, my girlfriend is Asian (I'm sorry I had to mention that because I'm very happy about it lol).

I mean, to me, the kind of girl who is inside all day and never goes out. That's the perfect girl to go for. Those are the girls who have barely any experience with relationships because they don't know how to find a guy and really really want one.

I noticed in the video you showed me that the only girls who were feminists were the ones who went to university. The other girls literally said they think being a woman is better in Japan because they are looking at the situation with their common sense and realizing that being housewives is a really good deal for them rather then ideological indoctrination which tells them they need to view work as the best thing a woman can do. I am truly convinced that the Western university is utterly evil and needs radical change. It needs to either be completely overhauled, or it needs to be destroyed entirely. But the university system cannot continue the way it currently operates.

I will never, ever, send my future daughters to university. I hesitate to even send my sons.

As far as the MGTOW video goes... I'm glad to see so many of the girls saying that the idea makes them feel sad. I feel like that's how people's response should be to people from the opposite sex saying "f**k all of you, I want nothing to do with you romantically. All I care about is my precious moneys!" I absolutely do consider MGTOW to be the male version of feminism and I think both are equally toxic. But feminism is a much much larger threat and deserves more focus and energy on defeating.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 8:55 pm
@Yohan

I don't know why there's a widespread belief that young adults living with their parents makes dating difficult. I had a monumentally more difficult time dating when I was living on my own back in college then I am having living at home with my parents. My ex girlfriend lived at home with her parents. My girlfriend now also lives at home with her parents. Before I graduated college and moved back in with my parents, I had only dated girls for a total of two months out of my life despite wanting a relationship. That includes all of middle school, all of high school, and all of college. In the past two years, however, I have spent almost half of that time in romantic relationships. Most of that I feel is cultural in that the people in my hometown are much more interested in relationships then the people I went to college with.

What you said sounds like it could easily apply to my girlfriend. When I met her, she was extremely shy. I mean I've never met a girl in my life who was so shy. She definitely was inside all the time, and her hobbies are all domestic/introverted, and she had no friends. But my parents and her parents got together and helped set us up. And I learned that she has been extremely lonely for years, desperately wanting a boyfriend so badly that she's been struggling with depression for 5-6 years because of how lonely she was, and what she wants more then anything in the world is just to be loved, to find her soulmate, and be married.

Also, my girlfriend is Asian (I'm sorry I had to mention that because I'm very happy about it lol).

I mean, to me, the kind of girl who is inside all day and never goes out. That's the perfect girl to go for. Those are the girls who have barely any experience with relationships because they don't know how to find a guy and really really want one.

I noticed in the video you showed me that the only girls who were feminists were the ones who went to university. The other girls literally said they think being a woman is better in Japan because they are looking at the situation with their common sense and realizing that being housewives is a really good deal for them rather then ideological indoctrination which tells them they need to view work as the best thing a woman can do. I am truly convinced that the Western university is utterly evil and needs radical change. It needs to either be completely overhauled, or it needs to be destroyed entirely. But the university system cannot continue the way it currently operates.

I will never, ever, send my future daughters to university. I hesitate to even send my sons.

As far as the MGTOW video goes... I'm glad to see so many of the girls saying that the idea makes them feel sad. I feel like that's how people's response should be to people from the opposite sex saying "f**k all of you, I want nothing to do with you romantically. All I care about is my precious moneys!" I absolutely do consider MGTOW to be the male version of feminism and I think both are equally toxic. But feminism is a much much larger threat and deserves more focus and energy on defeating.
That's only because if you live at home with your parents, chances are you're going to get shammed and judged hard for that, especially in America. Maybe not if you are in your late teens but anyone over 20 and 30 up will definitely get discriminated against for this. That;s why that "Living in your moms basement" is so overused. People say that to try to make people feel like losers if they still stay at home with their parents and haven't left. It's one of the oldest insults too. If your gf still lives at home, consider yourself fortunate because she's less likely to judge you if you still live with yours.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 8:55 pm
@Yohan
I don't know why there's a widespread belief that young adults living with their parents makes dating difficult. I had a monumentally more difficult time dating when I was living on my own back in college then I am having living at home with my parents.
I can only comment about the situation in Japan. You have to see the Japanese dating situation within the whole country, and not only the life-style in the large cities.

It's about MALE young adults in most cases and in many cases about the eldest son I would say. Especially if living with their parents in small cities and rural areas, working somewhere in a factory with almost only male workers around him, or living in a place, where parents own their business like as farmer or on islands with little population where the only work is the fishing industry.

FEMALE young adults do not face this lonely situation in rural Japan in general, they just move away to the large cities, where life is much more convenient for them.

Japan has wide areas with little population where any form of city life does not exist, it is totally dark in evening.

One time I was driving just for sightseeing in Yamaguchi-ken, to cities facing the Japanese sea (Nagato, Hagi) and another city which is away from the sea (place called MINE) - even the 'cities' have hardly more than 20.000 to 40.000 people, and it was so dark around 07:00 PM, that I was using the high-beam lights while driving through with my car.

There was a television broadcasting a while ago about a village in the forests of Nagano-ken, the number #1 of gender imbalance in Japan - less than 1000 people living there. There were 135 young foreign females, but their husbands were all Japanese young men. - Only 5 married young women were Japanese. All the others were either couples older than 60+, or young men still single...
I noticed in the video you showed me that the only girls who were feminists were the ones who went to university. The other girls literally said they think being a woman is better in Japan because they are looking at the situation with their common sense and realizing that being housewives is a really good deal for them rather then ideological indoctrination which tells them they need to view work as the best thing a woman can do.
This is true, many Japanese women do not have any real idea about what feminism even means. There are some nice videos about that on Youtube, there are often of good quality with English translation. Some Japanese for example Nobita (a Japanese English teacher) made plenty of such interviews.

I am truly convinced that the Western university is utterly evil and needs radical change. It needs to either be completely overhauled, or it needs to be destroyed entirely. But the university system cannot continue the way it currently operates.
My 2 daughters tried it out - university/college for a few years, moved to France and USA/Canada. Both came back to Japan.
Luckily I moved over to Japan, but in Europe, I would still be what is now called MGTOW or even an incel. I was quite active in a MGTOW Forum until it was closing down.

MGTOW is not the male version of feminism, it is merely the result to hateful feminism and is especially worried about the legal situation in Western countries which belittles men and boys, treating them as 2nd class citizens. MGTOW is about being rejected by females or paying a high price for being divorced etc. to make men mistrusting to try it again. It is not about rejecting all females.

Feminism is different in its ideology - it is about demanding advantages and privileges - it is about to extort money from men, from companies and from the state solely justified because being a female. It's about equality, but only if it fits the female agenda, otherwise not.
Feminism is sponsored financially by multiple sources, which is not the case with MGTOW.