Died Suddenly documentary

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Died Suddenly documentary

Post by Cornfed »

The world premier of the documentary about how the lethal covaids "vaccine" injections are killing all the retards who took it is out. Although it doesn't tell us anything we don't know, it might be an accessible way for you vaxtards to learn why you will soon be departing this mortal coil.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premie ... denly.html
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Died Suddenly documentary

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:14 am
The world premier of the documentary about how the lethal covaids "vaccine" injections are killing all the retards who took it is out. Although it doesn't tell us anything we don't know, it might be an accessible way for you vaxtards to learn why you will soon be departing this mortal coil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9055170/

It is an interesting documentary, but I wish they would just make one on the vaccine medical issues, without the Malthusian conspiracy theme. I don't know if the 'elite' tried to get people to die with a vaccine. It would be foolish to kill off the masses of young and middle aged with all the baby boomers out there. Maybe that was the motivation behind it, or maybe they were trying to make a vaccine that rushed it without taking the proper care to know the side effects. Either way, the conspiracy theory angle will discredit the video in the eyes of a lot of those who should probably learn about these things.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:58 am
It is an interesting documentary, but I wish they would just make one on the vaccine medical issues, without the Malthusian conspiracy theme. I don't know if the 'elite' tried to get people to die with a vaccine. It would be foolish to kill off the masses of young and middle aged with all the baby boomers out there. Maybe that was the motivation behind it, or maybe they were trying to make a vaccine that rushed it without taking the proper care to know the side effects. Either way, the conspiracy theory angle will discredit the video in the eyes of a lot of those who should probably learn about these things.
Eh, all is does is present what has been obvious to anyone capable of human thought for years. However foolish you may think it is, killing off all the retard population is what the elite are demonstrably doing. There is no real conspiracy other than some silly statements by politicians that were obvious lies. They have been quite open about this genocide.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
Either way, the conspiracy theory angle will discredit the video in the eyes of a lot of those who should probably learn about these things.
Why the hell would you want to mislead your audience to cater to subhuman trash who are going to be dead soon anyway? If anything the people you are talking about should be watching documentaries about Hell. It might save them some culture shock.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 12:16 pm
MrMan wrote:
Eh, all is does is present what has been obvious to anyone capable of human thought for years. However foolish you may think it is, killing off all the retard population is what the elite are demonstrably doing. There is no real conspiracy other than some silly statements by politicians that were obvious lies. They have been quite open about this genocide.
There is evidence for the idea that many left-wing elites hold to a Malthusian idea that there are too many people on the planet and they want to decrease the population. The actual initiatives they come up with are birth control... and abortion rights. Other than abortion rights, seldom do you hear any of them talking about killing people to keep the population down, and they tend not to bring that topic up in relation to abortion. Maybe some of them will come out in favor of euthanasia. Mostly that applies to old people who won't have more babies.

This video implies they are trying to decrease the population with a virus... on purpose? Where is the evidence for that? Maybe it is the case that the global elite got fake shots and tricked the masses, or they might have believed the shot was good, and took it themselves, but I am not convinced sufficient testing was done before this was approved.

I did hear from an accountant that his actuarial friend said deaths for all causes were up, and it wasn't just because the population was getting older. One might argue Covid-19 led to more deaths, but the mRNA vaccine seem like a likely culprit to me.

I also did not notice on the video if __all__ the weird blood clot corpses had the white fiber blood clots were in people who had the vax but not the disease. He mentioned some cases. Numerous video shots of young people passing out and dying doesn't tell us whether they all had the vax.

I have read about clinical trials that showed the same miscarriage rate for the Pfizer virus. But an early test would not find long-term side effects.

A lot of conspiracy theorists like to 'connect the dots' when there is a lack of evidence between the dots. I think the video would have come off as more credible if it had stuck to the medical evidence without the conspiracy theory.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 12:56 pm
This video implies they are trying to decrease the population with a virus... on purpose? Where is the evidence for that?
WTF are you on about? There is no virus. They are murdering people with the clot shot. The evidence? I've posted a thread with dozens of pages on that. All manner of other stuff has been posted. A subset is provided in the documentary.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 1:05 pm
MrMan wrote:
This video implies they are trying to decrease the population with a virus... on purpose? Where is the evidence for that?
WTF are you on about? There is no virus. They are murdering people with the clot shot. The evidence? I've posted a thread with dozens of pages on that. All manner of other stuff has been posted. A subset is provided in the documentary.
I've had relative who got the virus, including my dad. One of my uncles died. One of my wife's relatives died from it, too. The symptoms are like a really bad flu. You are out of touch with reality.

My immediate family did not take the shot because of concerns about what it might do, not because there was no virus. I weighed the risks of damage from the shot versus damage from the virus and we opted not to take the shot. It made no sense to me that they were giving young people the vaccine. I wasn't even in a high risk category for age. Why would I take a shot. I don't take last-year's-flu shots either.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 2:17 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 1:05 pm
MrMan wrote:
I've had relative who got the virus, including my dad. One of my uncles died. One of my wife's relatives died from it, too. The symptoms are like a really bad flu. You are out of touch with reality.
Explain how you know that these people had a particular virus, that it is the same virus the regime refers to as covid-19, and that they died from it rather than random causes or being murdered by the quacks.
My immediate family did not take the shot because of concerns about what it might do, not because there was no virus. I weighed the risks of damage from the shot versus damage from the virus and we opted not to take the shot. It made no sense to me that they were giving young people the vaccine. I wasn't even in a high risk category for age. Why would I take a shot. I don't take last-year's-flu shots either.
That's cheating. It is not fair that you just happen to reach the right conclusion for the wrong reason. It is morally incumbent on you to take the lethal injections prepared for people like you and share the fate of all the other retards.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:

How many years do we have to go before you admit the vaccine isn't causing some massive spike in depopulation? Like, my dude, we just hit the largest global population ever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:47 am
Cornfed wrote:

How many years do we have to go before you admit the vaccine isn't causing some massive spike in depopulation?
What are you on about? Death rates are up and birth rates are down wherever the clot shots have been administered. Exactly what I predicted is happening. The major spike in deaths is predicted to be at the 3-5 year mark on the basis of animal experiments, but that is more speculative.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:53 am
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

How many years do we have to go before you admit the vaccine isn't causing some massive spike in depopulation?
What are you on about? Death rates are up and birth rates are down wherever the clot shots have been administered. Exactly what I predicted is happening. The major spike in deaths is predicted to be at the 3-5 year mark on the basis of animal experiments, but that is more speculative.
Death rates disproportionally affected the unvaccinated and birth rates have not dropped any more than they already were
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:24 am
Death rates disproportionally affected the unvaccinated and birth rates have not dropped any more than they already were
You'd want to check your source on that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:53 am
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

I was talking with an accountant whose actuary friend said that the overall death rate was up overall for some reason. I asked if that took into account the fact that the bulk of the population was aging, and apparently it did. This is anecdotal evidence, but the same sort of information showed up in the film. I think it was young men-- 18 to 40 or something like that. A lot of the information in the film, which I watched recently, is anecdotal. It showed interviews with coroners and embalmers who were pulling strange white fibrous clots that were like rubber or calamary out of arteries. One of them was asking questions and found he was getting them out of someone who had had the shot but hadn't contracted Covid. He may have found multiple cases like that. There was also the issue of dark blood clot material that looked like sandy blood coming out of some of the cadavers, something they hadn't seen prior to Covid-19. It did not show stats on that. But the stats for the increase in deaths was taken from a CDC website, and could apparently be duplicated.

A lot of the information did not look like scientific or medical research. There was a medical health care professional talking about the high rate of miscarriages. One of the health care professionals in the army was afraid she wouldn't see babies born anymore.

On the other hand, the UN says the population just hit 8 billion, but that doesn't really prove that deaths are not up among those who had the Covid shot. Not everyone had it, and it may be that a certain percentage of the population is susceptible to these blood clots, or that they take time to form.

I wish the movie maker had done a bit more serious research and presented it more scientifically. Anecdotal evidence is fine, as a start for other research. They could also have left out the implication that the left-wing Malthusians promoted a lethal vaccine on purpose to decrease the world population.

I would be interested in your opinion on the medical claims if you get a chance to view the documentary. I think I watched it on 2x speed.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

As a PhD in this stuff and also somebody who was actually working in China when the lab leaked happened, it annoys me to no end that the truth will probably never come out because we love our cheap stuff from China and so many of our leaders and the press are in the pockets of the CCP.

I think the initial lockdowns were actually a good thing, at least until we had a chance to find out how truly bad it was. But what came after that was just madness.

The irony is that covid is actually hastening the decline of China. New global superpower? Ain't ever gonna happen. But no lessons have been learned and I remain convinced that China will be the source of whatever ends modern civilisation before 2100.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 9:16 am
I think the initial lockdowns were actually a good thing, at least until we had a chance to find out how truly bad it was.
So you take it as read that we are all maximum security prisoners with no rights to be put in the hole whenever someone posts of few old vids of drunks keeling over in China. What a depraved, really shitty person you are.