Thinking in terms of "privilege" is absolute bullshit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Thinking in terms of "privilege" is absolute bullshit

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 11:33 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 10:29 am
That story reminds me of Elliot Rodger. He killed several students and then himself at the age of 22 because he was frustrated over still being a virgin. Rodger was a decent looking man, stylishly dressed, from a rich family and driving a BMW and wearing designer clothes and shades, looked like a man who "had it made". His manifesto, which I read in its entirety, is rather whiny. He makes no effort to date any girls, does not join dating sites, approaches no one, but hopes a girl will approach him. None ever do, or at least not any he finds worth his while.

The saddest part of the whole story to me was Rodger stabbing to death his three Asian male room mates. Each of them was shorter, nerdier, and more likely to be "incel" than him.... he murdered them in their sleep like a coward. If Elliot Rodger had not gone down this drastic route, he would have no doubt gotten laid by now;
No he wouldn't have gotten laid by now. I was incel in America. I was decent looking and successful enough. I did make an effort to date. I estimate that I was rejected about 500 times over 10 years before I gave up. I just wasn't the kind of evil moron that women wanted. Note that this was even before modern culture went completely rotten, so I had no problem getting along with men. But women were hopeless. Since then, American men have become as bad as the women. At an emotional level, I support the mass shooters. I would love to slaughter Americans, but I won't only because of the legal consequences. The only way Elliot Rodger could have dated would have been to look outside of America.
Bet you're a blast at parties :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 10:49 am
In a normal society you will indeed be approached indirectly and put into contact with marriageable females if you meet the appropriate standards of the society yourself, as Elliot Rodger apparently did. The idea of going around panhandling skanks for sex is a social cancer and completely abhorrent in any functioning society, and is generally a bad idea in any case.
Nah I've read the guy's manifesto twice, first when he just committed his killing spree and again just earlier this year out of curiosity to see if there was anything I missed. He came across very vapid, basically just a modern dickhead like any other. He was pretty much just a clueless American dude, rich, not ugly, but socially weird and hyper-obsessed with cheerleader-looking skanks. The skanks never offered themselves to him, and he never talked to them, so... yeah, he killed himself and a bunch of others.

Incels in America/the West don't really look for "sane societies" or anything of that kind... they're just "failed normies". They want whatever the top dogs in society have, and believe it should be given to them, which it isn't because they usually aren't top dogs. Elliot Rodger came pretty close, he was just too dumb to close the deal. A uniquely tragic story.
fschmidt wrote:
No he wouldn't have gotten laid by now. I was incel in America. I was decent looking and successful enough. I did make an effort to date. I estimate that I was rejected about 500 times over 10 years before I gave up. I just wasn't the kind of evil moron that women wanted.
I believe you, but in fairness, Elliot Rodger tried his best to look like any other rich California douchebag, and he managed quite well as he looked and acted the part. Why he still failed is a mystery to me, but it probably had something to do with his mental instability and poor social skills; he had few male friends, too, while you by your own account had no issue socializing with your male peers. You can easily tell by the guy's face that he was a typical California dickhead:

fschmidt wrote:
The only way Elliot Rodger could have dated would have been to look outside of America.
He would have done better abroad, for sure. As in, abroad women would have probably been the ones to approach him, the way he wanted it to go down. In America he would have had to get over his shyness first and approach them; unlike you, he didn't really do any approaching. But for sure, had he headed south of the border or gone to Asia, he would have killed it, no doubt about it. It's just a massive pity that he couldn't get over his weird obsession with blonde American cheerleader type girls; any man with half a braincell would have figured out much sooner that those type of girls are nothing to fawn over.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@MarcosZeitola I agree. Elliot Rodger had a better start at life compared to most people.

He had rich parents. Lived in California. His parents were well connected. His parents gave him many expensive things.

He was playing on medium difficulty. Maybe easy difficulty if we ignore the poor social skills.

His failure was purely because of:
1. He was probably spoiled
2. He wanted everything handed to him
3. He didn't have critical thinking skills
4. He was too desperate
5. He didn't seem like he had a genuine desire to win

I think that Elliot Rodger is one of the best examples of a guy who could have easily won but he lost because he caused his failure. His life was much better than mine was and I didn't turn out like Elliot Rodger.

He was a year younger than me. His story wouldn't have ended the way it did if he wanted to win.

He also mentions that he idolized parties, popularity, and sex. He probably ranked those higher than actually wanting to love a girlfriend and have a genuine relationship. He wanted to be at the very top and he wanted to be one of the popular people.

He could have easily written something and tried to get it turned into an actual movie. He had writing skills because he wrote his manifesto. He could have easily gone abroad. He could have easily gotten a loan from his parents to start a business. He wasted all his potential and his loss is because he chose to lose and take other random people down with him who had nothing to do with his failures.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 1:48 pm
His failure was purely because of:
1. He was probably spoiled
2. He wanted everything handed to him
3. He didn't have critical thinking skills
4. He was too desperate
5. He didn't seem like he had a genuine desire to win
Or perhaps he was a little more perceptive than most, realised that he was being offered a lousy deal and decided to opt out. He could have struggled on, but maybe he just didn't have the tolerance. You could argue his target selection could have been better, but he may have figured he had no obligation to put himself out that much.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 2:05 pm
Or perhaps he was a little more perceptive than most, realised that he was being offered a lousy deal and decided to opt out. He could have struggled on, but maybe he just didn't have the tolerance. You could argue his target selection could have been better, but he may have figured he had no obligation to put himself out that much.
He literally had all the cards to succeed in the wicked West; Rodger had expensive clothes, expensive cars, expensive designer shades, he was reasonably fit, had good facial features, his father was a Hollywood producer and his grandfather hailed from British nobility. Most of his pictures give off strong "vapid douchebag" vibes. If you saw him in any crowd of random rich California dudes, you wouldn't notice him as the odd one out. All he had to do was talk to some girls and he'd have gotten laid.

This dude had everything a man needs to NOT be incel in the West, and he still managed to blow it. Complete and utter loser. It's very hard to feel pity for a man who had such enormous good fortune and threw it all away because of how utterly useless he was. The man was almost laughably incompetent, I can't wrap my head around it. In his Manifesto he even describes how his family brings him to Morocco at one point because they think he might fare better abroad... all he does is whine and sulk about the weather and the food, which he dislikes. Dude could have just married a cute Moroccan girl but no, he can't stop crying about how cheerleaders in Los Angeles don't walk up to his BMW and offer to fellate him on the spot. It's honestly just infuriating to read.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:35 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 2:05 pm
He literally had all the cards to succeed in the wicked West; Rodger had expensive clothes, expensive cars, expensive designer shades, he was reasonably fit, had good facial features, his father was a Hollywood producer and his grandfather hailed from British nobility. Most of his pictures give off strong "vapid douchebag" vibes. If you saw him in any crowd of random rich California dudes, you wouldn't notice him as the odd one out. All he had to do was talk to some girls and he'd have gotten laid.

This dude had everything a man needs to NOT be incel in the West, and he still managed to blow it. Complete and utter loser. It's very hard to feel pity for a man who had such enormous good fortune and threw it all away because of how utterly useless he was. The man was almost laughably incompetent, I can't wrap my head around it. In his Manifesto he even describes how his family brings him to Morocco at one point because they think he might fare better abroad... all he does is whine and sulk about the weather and the food, which he dislikes. Dude could have just married a cute Moroccan girl but no, he can't stop crying about how cheerleaders in Los Angeles don't walk up to his BMW and offer to fellate him on the spot. It's honestly just infuriating to read.
I agree. Elliot Rodger was too whiny. He didn't appreciate traveling. The Mediterranean weather and desert is actually a good climate. One of the best ranked cuisines in the world is Moroccan food. Elliot Rodger was lucky enough to go on international vacations.

He was just spoiled and didn't appreciate anything he was given.

He had one of the best deals and best starting hands in life. Anyone who wants to win could have found a way to win if they had that hand dealt to them in life.

Elliot Rodger was just too weak and spoiled to succeed. His critical thinking ability was normie.

If I saw him in a crowd, I agree, I would assume he's some upperclass preppy guy from a good family and who probably has a lot of success. He didn't because he wanted slutty sorority girls but that type isn't a good match for people who want a real relationship.

What exactly did Elliot Rodger want?

Girls and sex.

Was he ever specific about what values he wanted in a girl, how he wanted to treat a girl, or what type of girl he thought would be good for him?

Elliot Rodger didn't put in any work or think about it. I think it's very possible that he was both spoiled, entitled, and brainwashed by Hollywood into wanting a fun sorority slut who would have probably cheated on him or broke up with him after awhile.

Failure comes to people who don't know themselves or their opponent. That's a principle in the Art of War. If people want to win victories then they need to know what they want and learn how achieve what they want.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrMan wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 6:56 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 11:49 am
genuinely beyond all hope. Any fat lazy gamer nerd incel can lose weight like a man instead of masturbate to anime like a loser while cursing at feminists on the internet. Most of the pictures I have seen of "incels" aren't Quasimodo lookalikes, they're just lazy, pretty average dudes, usually out of shape, out of touch with the world and unmotivated to make something of their lives. A man who lacks the drive to better himself, deserves his bad luck. I reserve my sympathy for those few unfortunate souls who genuinely lost the genetic lottery in life... nine out of ten times, you're average garden variety incel crying on the internet is NOT one of those.
There was a really young guy with this incel philosophy, about 19, who saw the world through the lens of the injustice of women not giving him sex, who went into a shopping mall and shot it up. My wife saw the video he released before he did it with me. She said the boy was good-looking and didn't get why he thought like that. If he had lived a normal life and not killed anyone or gotten killed, he'd probably have had sex by now, since that seemed to be the purpose in life for him. He had a messed up philosophy.
That story reminds me of Elliot Rodger. He killed several students and then himself at the age of 22 because he was frustrated over still being a virgin. Rodger was a decent looking man, stylishly dressed, from a rich family and driving a BMW and wearing designer clothes and shades, looked like a man who "had it made". His manifesto, which I read in its entirety, is rather whiny. He makes no effort to date any girls, does not join dating sites, approaches no one, but hopes a girl will approach him. None ever do, or at least not any he finds worth his while.

The saddest part of the whole story to me was Rodger stabbing to death his three Asian male room mates. Each of them was shorter, nerdier, and more likely to be "incel" than him.... he murdered them in their sleep like a coward. If Elliot Rodger had not gone down this drastic route, he would have no doubt gotten laid by now; he went on his massacre back in May 2014, so it's been more than eight years.

He personifies everything wrong with incels... Elliot Rodger is a man who, by all accounts, should have had it made. His standards, however, were rather ridiculously high; he only considered your typical cheerleader type of girl. He also expected these girls to approach him, while he was shy and timid and socially awkward. They didn't, so he decided that he had to "make the world pay for it". He was a complete nonce... but then again, so are any of these self-described "black pillers" like @Mercer.
That guy in the picture is him. I was thinking he was 19. 19 and 22 seem pretty similar at my age. :) Whoever the kid was, my wife thought he was a good-looking guy, so at least some women out there probably would have been interested in him. It's a stupid thing to commit suicide over, anyway. It was like having sex was the only important thing in the world, that women owed it to him to come up to him and have sex with him, and as if he had a right to kill people to get revenge on the world for not providing him with sex.

No wonder the government considers incels to be a security threat. The philosophy @Mew6ix , @Mercer, and @Mercury spout on here is toxic an defeatist.

Plenty of physically ugly men get married, have sex, have kids. I don't know if they are ugly, but one or some of them think they are.

I used to think they were all the same guy, but probably one lives in Toronto and the other... where ever the Pacific Northwest or California or whoever, and the other, I don't know. I think what it is is that they are reading the same stupid incel propaganda online and getting brainwashed with this defeatist stuff that causes they to not take action, which makes their lives continue to be miserable.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 8:39 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrMan wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 6:56 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 11:49 am
genuinely beyond all hope. Any fat lazy gamer nerd incel can lose weight like a man instead of masturbate to anime like a loser while cursing at feminists on the internet. Most of the pictures I have seen of "incels" aren't Quasimodo lookalikes, they're just lazy, pretty average dudes, usually out of shape, out of touch with the world and unmotivated to make something of their lives. A man who lacks the drive to better himself, deserves his bad luck. I reserve my sympathy for those few unfortunate souls who genuinely lost the genetic lottery in life... nine out of ten times, you're average garden variety incel crying on the internet is NOT one of those.
There was a really young guy with this incel philosophy, about 19, who saw the world through the lens of the injustice of women not giving him sex, who went into a shopping mall and shot it up. My wife saw the video he released before he did it with me. She said the boy was good-looking and didn't get why he thought like that. If he had lived a normal life and not killed anyone or gotten killed, he'd probably have had sex by now, since that seemed to be the purpose in life for him. He had a messed up philosophy.

The saddest part of the whole story to me was Rodger stabbing to death his three Asian male room mates. Each of them was shorter, nerdier, and more likely to be "incel" than him.... he murdered them in their sleep like a coward. If Elliot Rodger had not gone down this drastic route, he would have no doubt gotten laid by now; he went on his massacre back in May 2014, so it's been more than eight years.

He personifies everything wrong with incels... Elliot Rodger is a man who, by all accounts, should have had it made. His standards, however, were rather ridiculously high; he only considered your typical cheerleader type of girl. He also expected these girls to approach him, while he was shy and timid and socially awkward. They didn't, so he decided that he had to "make the world pay for it". He was a complete nonce... but then again, so are any of these self-described "black pillers" like @Mercer.
That guy in the picture is him. I was thinking he was 19. 19 and 22 seem pretty similar at my age. :) Whoever the kid was, my wife thought he was a good-looking guy, so at least some women out there probably would have been interested in him. It's a stupid thing to commit suicide over, anyway. It was like having sex was the only important thing in the world, that women owed it to him to come up to him and have sex with him, and as if he had a right to kill people to get revenge on the world for not providing him with sex.

No wonder the government considers incels to be a security threat. The philosophy @Mew6ix , @Mercer, and @Mercury spout on here is toxic an defeatist.

Plenty of physically ugly men get married, have sex, have kids. I don't know if they are ugly, but one or some of them think they are.

I used to think they were all the same guy, but probably one lives in Toronto and the other... where ever the Pacific Northwest or California or whoever, and the other, I don't know. I think what it is is that they are reading the same stupid incel propaganda online and getting brainwashed with this defeatist stuff that causes they to not take action, which makes their lives continue to be miserable.
You are right it IS dangerously defeatist... a sick and twisted ideology that promotes weakness and surrender in young men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 11:14 am
You are right it IS dangerously defeatist... a sick and twisted ideology that promotes weakness and surrender in young men.
Aren't you advocating weakness and surrender? Just eating whatever shit sandwich the system hands you and blaming yourself if it doesn't taste good.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 11:17 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Aren't you advocating weakness and surrender? Just eating whatever shit sandwich the system hands you and blaming yourself if it doesn't taste good.
Not exactly; in the case of Rodger, doing the bare minimum would have already solved his predicament. Failing to do even that? Thats Charles Darwin sending us a message.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 11:59 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Not exactly; in the case of Rodger, doing the bare minimum would have already solved his predicament. Failing to do even that? Thats Charles Darwin sending us a message.
Elliot Rodger was also confused and didn't pinpoint what he wanted. He wanted a sorority slut and a party girl.

He says he was a supreme gentleman but he didn't seek to be specific, he was going after hoes instead of a girl that acts like a lady, and he didn't have patience.

He identified he had a problem but he didn't try to solve his problem.

He figured he lost and it was over. He probably wanted to have his life be like a Hollywood movie with him as the star and the most popular guy on campus enjoying wild parties.

Did Elliot Rodger really want a girlfriend and something special? I don't know. Analyzing him, his actions, and his conflicting claims, he was either confused and going after the wrong type of girls, or he wanted his life to be like a wild college party from a Hollywood movie and he becomes a Chad banging the sorority sluts who he placed on a pedestal.

Another thing that guys need to do to improve is view themselves as the most important and recognize there's nothing special about individual girls. Go after any girl that's acceptable and then be with her, and then look for others.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 12:38 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 11:59 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Elliot Rodger was also confused and didn't pinpoint what he wanted. He wanted a sorority slut and a party girl.

He says he was a supreme gentleman but he didn't seek to be specific, he was going after hoes instead of a girl that acts like a lady, and he didn't have patience.

He identified he had a problem but he didn't try to solve his problem.

He figured he lost and it was over. He probably wanted to have his life be like a Hollywood movie with him as the star and the most popular guy on campus enjoying wild parties.

Did Elliot Rodger really want a girlfriend and something special? I don't know. Analyzing him, his actions, and his conflicting claims, he was either confused and going after the wrong type of girls, or he wanted his life to be like a wild college party from a Hollywood movie and he becomes a Chad banging the sorority sluts who he placed on a pedestal.

Another thing that guys need to do to improve is view themselves as the most important and recognize there's nothing special about individual girls. Go after any girl that's acceptable and then be with her, and then look for others.
Absolutely true. He was a buffoon who was given amazing cards in life and squandered them foolishly. Millions of young men would have killed to have even a tiny portion of Rodger's good fortune. His case defies all "incel logic" because by their definition, was he not insanely "privileged"? 😂
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 1:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 10:49 am
In a normal society you will indeed be approached indirectly and put into contact with marriageable females if you meet the appropriate standards of the society yourself, as Elliot Rodger apparently did. The idea of going around panhandling skanks for sex is a social cancer and completely abhorrent in any functioning society, and is generally a bad idea in any case.
Nah I've read the guy's manifesto twice, first when he just committed his killing spree and again just earlier this year out of curiosity to see if there was anything I missed. He came across very vapid, basically just a modern dickhead like any other. He was pretty much just a clueless American dude, rich, not ugly, but socially weird and hyper-obsessed with cheerleader-looking skanks. The skanks never offered themselves to him, and he never talked to them, so... yeah, he killed himself and a bunch of others.

Incels in America/the West don't really look for "sane societies" or anything of that kind... they're just "failed normies". They want whatever the top dogs in society have, and believe it should be given to them, which it isn't because they usually aren't top dogs. Elliot Rodger came pretty close, he was just too dumb to close the deal. A uniquely tragic story.
fschmidt wrote:
No he wouldn't have gotten laid by now. I was incel in America. I was decent looking and successful enough. I did make an effort to date. I estimate that I was rejected about 500 times over 10 years before I gave up. I just wasn't the kind of evil moron that women wanted.
I believe you, but in fairness, Elliot Rodger tried his best to look like any other rich California douchebag, and he managed quite well as he looked and acted the part. Why he still failed is a mystery to me, but it probably had something to do with his mental instability and poor social skills; he had few male friends, too, while you by your own account had no issue socializing with your male peers. You can easily tell by the guy's face that he was a typical California dickhead:

fschmidt wrote:
The only way Elliot Rodger could have dated would have been to look outside of America.
He would have done better abroad, for sure. As in, abroad women would have probably been the ones to approach him, the way he wanted it to go down. In America he would have had to get over his shyness first and approach them; unlike you, he didn't really do any approaching. But for sure, had he headed south of the border or gone to Asia, he would have killed it, no doubt about it. It's just a massive pity that he couldn't get over his weird obsession with blonde American cheerleader type girls; any man with half a braincell would have figured out much sooner that those type of girls are nothing to fawn over.
He did have advantages, just didn't realize that he did. I would have left the U.S. instantly if I had the money, f**k the States and any countries trying to be like it.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 27th, 2022, 12:57 am
He did have advantages, just didn't realize that he did. I would have left the U.S. instantly if I had the money, f**k the States and any countries trying to be like it.
As someone who has been miserable before for many years, I wish you a better, more happy life abroad. Go out and seek somewhere in this world that makes you happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 27th, 2022, 1:19 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 27th, 2022, 12:57 am
As someone who has been miserable before for many years, I wish you a better, more happy life abroad. Go out and seek somewhere in this world that makes you happy.
I wish, sadly I'm one bitter angry ass man, maybe I should try the rage rooms.