Happy Thanksgiving

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by kangarunner »

It's Thanksgiving holiday in the US. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and ask everyone in the HA community what they're thankful for. I will say I'm thankful for all the truth seekers, red pill authors/contributors, Winston (for making this site and his videos which first made me aware of HA), and expats who share the good stories of living abroad and who willingly and bravely put the truth out on the Internet and YouTube for everyone to hear so that people who lack knowledge can become aware.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I'm not from the US, but happy thanksgiving to you too @kangarunner also thankful for the forum, which I think is pretty awesome :D
Thankful for people who see through the bullshit of modern society and have the balls to call it out, even if that means getting "cancelled" for not being part of the echo chamber of ignorance.
Thankful for philosophers and the wisdom they share with everyone.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Happy thanksgiving, Yankees. I'm not celebrating it as a non-American but I am grateful for my beautiful fiancee and grateful for the fact that she is expecting our first child together next year June. Life is good, and full of blessings. I'm also grateful for my height, my good looks, my thick hair and the fact that I'm not balding and my hairline has not yet receded. Oh and my career is going rather swell, which is nice as well. Life's good! :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This Thanksgiving I am thankful that I am not a turkey.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I am thankful for the 2 jabs of J&J vaccine (no longer offered because too dangerous for weaklings) that i got free of charge back in January. I wrote some wicked things in this forum about planning to laugh at @Cornfed when he eventually gets sick with covid and lies gasping for breath outside the hospital. Having imbibed the spirit of the holidays, I repent of those wicked thoughts, and now my only wish is that poor Cornfed recover from his insane fear of vaccines and get himself jabbed before its too late.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Shemp wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 7:08 pm
I am thankful for the 2 jabs of J&J vaccine (no longer offered because too dangerous for weaklings) that i got free of charge back in January. I wrote some wicked things in this forum about planning to laugh at @Cornfed when he eventually gets sick with covid and lies gasping for breath outside the hospital. Having imbibed the spirit of the holidays, I repent of those wicked thoughts, and now my only wish is that poor Cornfed recover from his insane fear of vaccines and get himself jabbed before its too late.
But I thought the J & J was no more tears? Look how many families they destroyed with their poison :cry:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Happy Thanksgiving y’all :)
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Shemp wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 7:08 pm
Too far down the rabbit hole is @Cornfed fella...
Alice aint never coming out of wonderland :lol: :lol: :lol: