Feminism Defined

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminism Defined

Post by Cornfed »

This point may have been made before. In normal society, females are divided into wife class and whore class.

Feminism is the idea that all females should be whores, with the government being the pimp.

If you read about who traditional whores lived, it is clear that this was the explicit idea behind feminism which the bad guys consciously modelled feminism on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism Defined

Post by fschmidt »

I disagree. Feminism is a slut power movement, supported by evil men who appeal to sluts. To compare sluts to prostitutes is an unjustified insult of prostitutes. Prostitutes are available to any man who can pay. Sluts are only available to evil men. Prostitutes provide an essential service to society. Sluts are only harmful and should be exterminated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 11:43 am
I disagree. Feminism is a slut power movement, supported by evil men who appeal to sluts.
Feminism is clearly part of a multi-generational business plan being carried out by the elite, not some recent scheme by sluts and PUA douchebags. The difference in the behavior of mainstream Western whore females and whores in normal societies is a matter of whores in a featherbedded monopoly operation vs. whores who have to compete in a free market.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I completely agree with that @fschmidt... Prostitutes should not be shamed for providing a valuable service to society. I hope that they too find a good husband for themselves.

The way I view feminism, is that at its heart, its a female independence movement. Yes, the government is intended to become the replacement for their husbands... But its deeper then just women wanting government to be their husbands. The entire purpose of feminism is to destroy the relationship between men and women, to splinter women away from men as much as possible. In order to do this, they will lie, manipulate, bully, and deceive everyone.

Cornfed calling me a feminist is quite hilarious. I am as anti-feminist as a person can get because my goal is universal marriage. I want every man in society to have his own wife. A wife he can expect to love him, be loyal to him, be sweet to him and his children, and to fulfill one another emotionally and sexually. The only men who won't get wives are the truly evil ones, who will live behind prison bars. The women who empower them will also live behind prison bars.

My goal is not just anti-feminist. It is radically anti-feminist. I am their arch enemy.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:12 am
I completely agree with that @fschmidt... Prostitutes should not be shamed for providing a valuable service to society. I hope that they too find a good husband for themselves.
Dude you gotta be kidding me. :lol: Prostitutes should not be marrying anyone... never marry a hoe, lol. It's the most foolish thing any man could ever do. A prostitute is ruined goods, no debate possible haha. C'mon that has to be a joke, right? Who would ever knowingly marry a whore and come out of it better?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
The way I view feminism, is that at its heart, its a female independence movement.
If they wanted to be independent, they wouldn't want handouts from the government and would want to be responsible for their own actions. Paying for themselves and taking responsibility for anything is like kryptonite to feminists.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:24 am
If they wanted to be independent, they wouldn't want handouts from the government and would want to be responsible for their own actions. Paying for themselves and taking responsibility for anything is like kryptonite to feminists.
They want to have their cake and eat it too... I've yet to see a hard-working feminist who wasn't ugly. Any attractive feminist will just live off handouts from the government or sponge off of some dude's wealth. They're not looking for partners, just walking dildos. It's a sad state of affairs.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:15 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Dude you gotta be kidding me. :lol: Prostitutes should not be marrying anyone... never marry a hoe, lol. It's the most foolish thing any man could ever do. A prostitute is ruined goods, no debate possible haha. C'mon that has to be a joke, right? Who would ever knowingly marry a whore and come out of it better?
Like I said, universal marriage... That includes the prostitutes.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
The way I view feminism, is that at its heart, its a female independence movement.
I didn't mean independent from everything. I meant independent from men. At the end of the day, independence from men is feminism's goal.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:32 am

What men do you have such low regard for that you would wish marriage to a whore on them? What kids do you care so little about that you would wish having a whore mother on them? I'm genuinely curious because it just seems cruel to me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:33 am
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
I didn't mean independent from everything. I meant independent from men. At the end of the day, independence from men is feminism's goal.
Or to put it another way, like any pimp, the government wants to make it clear that the clients are just clients and are not in a relationship with the hoes.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 8:29 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:37 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

What men do you have such low regard for that you would wish marriage to a whore on them? What kids do you care so little about that you would wish having a whore mother on them? I'm genuinely curious because it just seems cruel to me.
Your average western women has sex with stranger Chads and Tyrones on Tinder every week and they have slut marches in the streets. How is your average woman any different from a whore these days?
In the European city I hail from I have never seen such a thing as a "slut march". You spend too much time online you sad little wanker lol.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

I don’t have a low opinion of prostitutes… Whichever men chooses to marry them would be marrying them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 9:35 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

I don’t have a low opinion of prostitutes… Whichever men chooses to marry them would be marrying them.
No self-respecting man would marry a whore or a prostitute. It's often the most desperate men or deadbeats or low level thugs who might. Whores for all of history were shunned by all good and decent men. They were examples on why girls should be good girls.

I don't support universal marriage. Whores, in my opinion, are only useful for breeding if they have good genetics. Otherwise, I think they shouldn't be options for good or decent men.

The idea that whores should be treated the same as good girls is a modern way of thinking and I think it damages society.

Marriage isn't only about love. That's really secondary. Marriage is more about loyalty, honor, stability, commitment, and dedication. A whore fails all of that. A whore has more lust.

The idea of a "whore with a heart of gold" doesn't exist in real life. A whore is immoral and it's impossible for her to truly love a man, respect a man, or be a good mother.

Most modern women are whores and they can't raise good girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 10:11 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 9:35 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

No self-respecting man would marry a whore or a prostitute. It's often the most desperate men or deadbeats or low level thugs who might. Whores for all of history were shunned by all good and decent men. They were examples on why girls should be good girls.

I don't support universal marriage. Whores, in my opinion, are only useful for breeding if they have good genetics. Otherwise, I think they shouldn't be options for good or decent men.

The idea that whores should be treated the same as good girls is a modern way of thinking and I think it damages society.

Marriage isn't only about love. That's really secondary. Marriage is more about loyalty, honor, stability, commitment, and dedication. A whore fails all of that. A whore has more lust.

The idea of a "whore with a heart of gold" doesn't exist in real life. A whore is immoral and it's impossible for her to truly love a man, respect a man, or be a good mother.

Most modern women are whores and they can't raise good girls.
The church in the 1400s was much more positive about prostitutes and their role in society then modern society is. The church back then made sure they could find a husband when they were ready to retire. Usually they married older men who had been widowed.

I’ve met plenty of hookers with a heart of gold so I know it absolutely does exist in real life.