Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Post by Winston »

Howdie Mickoski has a new book out:

Exit the Cave: Ending the Reincarnation Trap - Book 1

Sample Chapter

You can get a PDF copy for a $5 donation here:

https://www.egyptian-wisdom-revealed.com/exit-the-cave/

Paperback version available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Exit-Cave-Ending ... 269126632/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Post by Winston »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 5:56 pm
Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 2:21 am
Also you didn't answer my question: Why do the Freemasons and Illuminati worship Lucifer if he's the good guy? I don't get it.
I touched upon this question in my previous post:
Later Yahweh and his perverse clique concocted the Bible and the Abrahamic religions as a program of deception. They inverted the story of the Serpent and Adam (Enki and Adapa) making the Serpent out to be the bad guy and then came up with a fictitious devil "Satan" or "Lucifer" and dishonestly conflated him with the Serpent thus slandering our true benefactor. But this fictitious devil Satan/Lucifer has absolutely nothing to do with the true Enki who is presently in exile. The fictitious devil is just a character whom Yahweh may scapegoat for his own crimes and iniquities and behind whom Yahweh's elite may hide as they commit their own acts of evil. The idea of a "Luciferian" New World Order is just a smokescreen to cover up the Jewish and Jehovitic identity of the NWO. So-called "Luciferianism" is simply controlled opposition within the deceptive biblical paradigm.
The Serpent/Enki is Gentile humanity's true father who revealed to us true divine knowledge.

Yahweh twisted this truth in his Bible and deceptively portrayed the Serpent/Enki as the bad guy.

Then, centuries later, Yahweh came up with the theological idea of a devil called "Satan" or "Lucifer" and even conflated it with the Serpent/Enki in the Christian collective consciousness in order to make him look even more diabolical (even though the real Enki is in exile and has nothing to do with this fictitious devil).

This same fictitious Satan or Lucifer as the biblical anti-god becomes controlled opposition within Yahweh's paradigm of control. Judaism/Abrahamism and Satanism/Luciferianism are simply two sides of the same coin. This is why some elite groups like the Illuminati worship "Lucifer". But this same Lucifer is nothing more than a sockpuppet of the evil Hebrew impostor god Yahweh.

This false duality between Abrahamic religion and Satanism/Luciferianism has been a great strategy for the enemy because it causes so much confusion.
But I still don't understand something. If Yahweh is our ruler of this world, why don't the Illuminati and Freemasons worship Yahweh by name then? I've never heard any ex-Freemason whistleblowers say that they are worshipping Yahweh in the secret societies. How do you explain that?

Also, if the Serpent is the good guy, then how come his symbol is on the AMA logo and other logos? And even on the dollar bill sign?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:34 am
But I still don't understand something. If Yahweh is our ruler of this world, why don't the Illuminati and Freemasons worship Yahweh by name then? I've never heard any ex-Freemason whistleblowers say that they are worshipping Yahweh in the secret societies. How do you explain that?

Also, if the Serpent is the good guy, then how come his symbol is on the AMA logo and other logos? And even on the dollar bill sign?
As I mentioned in my previous posts, the Illuminati and "Luciferianism" are simply the program of controlled opposition of the impostor god Yahweh's control system. So those who have been involved in it will most likely genuinely believe that they have been worshiping a being called Lucifer. However, the New World Order is a Jewish phenomenon. Its blueprint was laid out in the Old Testament - particularly in the Navi'im (prophecy books). The Jews are the impostor god Yahweh's chosen people. Their envisioned Messianic Age is nothing more than a worldwide Jewish regime of universal Gentile enslavement. The controlled opposition program of Luciferianism serves as a smokescreen behind which the conspiratorial Jewish elite can hide without revealing its own Jewish identity. They are also able to shift the blame from Judaism and the Yahweh cult and pin it on a fictitious devil figure who is simply the Bible's literary creation (in reality Yahweh alone is the evil god).

In line with this smokescreen strategy, the NWO wants to make Yahweh's true enemy and humanity's true father and benefactor Enki look bad. So they adopt symbols of the Serpent and other ancient Pagan symbols for themselves, attempt to portray themselves as the Serpent's people and thereby tarnish the image of the Serpent in the collective consciousness of the masses. It is the typical accusatory inversion.

But the real Enki has nothing to do with this mess. He and his allies were exiled from the Earth prior to the beginning of the Kali Yuga (Yahweh's age of darkness). What we are presently seeing on Earth is one big act of theater between Yahweh and his fictitious controlled opposition character Lucifer - a fictitious controlled opposition character who happens to be a slanderous parody of Enki/the Serpent but who in reality has nothing to do with him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

Check out this recent Howdie Mickoski interview where he talks about the Demiurge and how he controls the matrix and uses us by harvesting our energy. It's pretty pessimistic but makes sense and is very fascinating. What do you think? Does it make sense?

First interview.

Second interview.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this NDE testimony by Kevin Lutz who got stung by a bee. It's very wild and includes black holes and NPCs, unlike other testimonies. The false light crowd cites this testimony as one that stands out.

The same NDE testimony with commentary by Forever Conscious Research Channel, who is skeptical about it and thinks Kevin was deceived by the Demiurge.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Email I sent to Wayne Bush of www.TrickedbytheLight.com:

Hi Wayne,
I've been listening to you for several years now and have a simple question that hasn't been asked by your interviewers: During the NDE or Afterlife state, when you see the light, how do you know you can move away from the light at will? I mean when you are out of body, can you move wherever you want to at will, like you can in physical body? How do you move exactly without a body? Can you float anywhere you like, like controlling a character in a video game with a joystick? Have any NDEers commented on this in their accounts, about whether they can move wherever they want at will just by thinking about it? Do they have full control over their mobility?

This is an important question and I am surprised your podcast hosts haven't asked it. They seem to ask the most generic questions and go with it without getting technical or probing deeper. Makes me wonder if everyone is an NPC except me. lol

Btw, I have a thread on my forum about the false light trap and soul farms. I mentioned you a number of times in the thread and posted links to your site too. See here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=37392

Btw, can you view my home page above and answer this: If one can find greener pastures and a better life by leaving America, as I argue with lots of proof and firsthand experience on my site, then is it necessary to leave the matrix and reincarnation trap? I definitely don't agree with other truthers who claim that America and the whole planet are all the same. In many other countries you can have a better freer life with much lower cost of living, human/social connection, romance, dating, love, freedom, fun, etc. Location definitely matters and makes a huge difference, but the New Age and self help movement claim that location doesn't matter and that you have to change yourself, not your location.

Read the intro on my home page and let me know what you think. For some reason the truth movement is totally blind to my solution and has a mental block against it, as if location doesn't matter when in fact it does, which I discovered in 2002 and have been promoting it since, but I'm surprised most people are blind to it, including the truth movement, which wants to believe that the whole planet is all the same. I found out that that's false in 2002 when I went to Russia and experienced a dating/social paradise that was totally surreal, as my photos and videos prove on my website and YT channel. Just wondering what you think since other truthers refuse to consider my solutions. I am the only one in the truth movement that has real solutions, as you can see on my site. See also my 5 point comparison pamphlet at this PDF file: http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlet.pdf

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Important question I posted to the tricked by the light crowd on YouTube below their podcasts, which believes that there is no happiness or greener pastures in this world and that death is the only way to escape the matrix, which is demented and warped and sounds like the thinking of a suicide cult.

Important Question for you all: Do you guys agree with Matt McKinley, Howdie Mickoski, and Wayne Bush that there is no happiness to be found in this matrix, and that the only way out is to die and exit the matrix and avoid the false light trap so you can reunite with your higher self as Matt hopes to do? Geez. If so, isn't that demented and warped, like the mentality of suicide cults such as Heaven's Gate? Why can't you find GREENER pastures in this world, like me and my fans and my HA movement advocate? It's definitely NOT TRUE that just because America sucks that the whole world sucks the same too. I don't understand why Matt, Howdie and Wayne and the tricked by the light crowd always assume that, but it's definitely NOT TRUE! I've been to 14 countries and I swear you definitely CAN find GREENER pastures in this world without having to die to exit the matrix. I have experienced this firsthand by moving abroad, which SOLVED nearly all my problems in America! No joke! I've experienced 1000x better dating, social life, and mental health overseas, much lower cost living, more FUN, more FREEDOM, more HAPPINESS, more social connection, more positive vibes, etc. I swear to God. So you guys are definitely WRONG to assume that there is no happiness to be found in this matrix and that death and avoiding the NDE trap, is the only way out. And you guys are also WRONG to assume that America and the whole world are one and the same and all suck equally. That is 1000 percent FALSE. I swear to God. Yet the tricked by the light crowd (Matt, Howdie, Wayne Bush) keep assuming that over and over again which is annoying! How can that be? Besides, there are many happy content people in this world who live in nice upper middle class houses and neighborhoods. You can see this in every American city. So it's not true that everyone below the elites is poor, miserable and suffering. A lot of these truthers are very narrow and cherry pick the worst examples and see things in black and white. Surely not all of you guys agree with Matt, Howdie and Wayne about this right? Surely some of you can think for yourself right and see the fallacy and folly of such thinking right? Do you guys see what I mean?

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 1:22 pm
Important question I posted to the tricked by the light crowd on YouTube below their podcasts, which believes that there is no happiness or greener pastures in this world and that death is the only way to escape the matrix, which is demented and warped and sounds like the thinking of a suicide cult.

Important Question for you all: Do you guys agree with Matt McKinley, Howdie Mickoski, and Wayne Bush that there is no happiness to be found in this matrix, and that the only way out is to die and exit the matrix and avoid the false light trap so you can reunite with your higher self as Matt hopes to do? Geez. If so, isn't that demented and warped, like the mentality of suicide cults such as Heaven's Gate? Why can't you find GREENER pastures in this world, like me and my fans and my HA movement advocate? It's definitely NOT TRUE that just because America sucks that the whole world sucks the same too. I don't understand why Matt, Howdie and Wayne and the tricked by the light crowd always assume that, but it's definitely NOT TRUE! I've been to 14 countries and I swear you definitely CAN find GREENER pastures in this world without having to die to exit the matrix. I have experienced this firsthand by moving abroad, which SOLVED nearly all my problems in America! No joke! I've experienced 1000x better dating, social life, and mental health overseas, much lower cost living, more FUN, more FREEDOM, more HAPPINESS, more social connection, more positive vibes, etc. I swear to God. So you guys are definitely WRONG to assume that there is no happiness to be found in this matrix and that death and avoiding the NDE trap, is the only way out. And you guys are also WRONG to assume that America and the whole world are one and the same and all suck equally. That is 1000 percent FALSE. I swear to God. Yet the tricked by the light crowd (Matt, Howdie, Wayne Bush) keep assuming that over and over again which is annoying! How can that be? Besides, there are many happy content people in this world who live in nice upper middle class houses and neighborhoods. You can see this in every American city. So it's not true that everyone below the elites is poor, miserable and suffering. A lot of these truthers are very narrow and cherry pick the worst examples and see things in black and white. Surely not all of you guys agree with Matt, Howdie and Wayne about this right? Surely some of you can think for yourself right and see the fallacy and folly of such thinking right? Do you guys see what I mean?
It sounds like this Matt McKinley is a very toxic and bitter individual who is trying to project his bitterness and hopelessness onto anyone who will listen to him. You are right, he does sound like the kind of guy who would create a Heavens Gate cult or try and get everyone to drink the kool aid. :roll:

If you think about it, advocating for people to commit suicide as a means to escaping reality is pretty sadistic and evil really. It sounds like he just wants to kill himself and take with him as many people as he can. Guy sounds like an utter lunatic :? He might be the next Heaven's Gate cult.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 3:24 pm
Winston wrote:

It sounds like this Matt McKinley is a very toxic and bitter individual who is trying to project his bitterness and hopelessness onto anyone who will listen to him. You are right, he does sound like the kind of guy who would create a Heavens Gate cult or try and get everyone to drink the kool aid. :roll:

If you think about it, advocating for people to commit suicide as a means to escaping reality is pretty sadistic and evil really. It sounds like he just wants to kill himself and take with him as many people as he can. Guy sounds like an utter lunatic :? He might be the next Heaven's Gate cult.
Well of course no one would openly advocate suicide on YouTube otherwise they would lose their channel. So the tricked by the light crowd never advocates that. But what I mean is that their mentality is in the same ball park because they see this world as nothing but suffering and run by a Demiurge of pure evil, so there's no hope except to leave the matrix. They don't believe in seeking greener pastures. I'm not saying they advocate suicide, just that they see death as the only way out, so in a sense it's a similar mentality.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:

Wow check this out. I posted the above under Howdie's interview on the Open Your Reality podcast. The host Chad read some of my question above about "seeking greener pastures within the matrix" to Howdie on their most recent interview. He even mentioned that I found "greener pastures in the Philippines". lol. See below. He reads my question at 21:18. What do you think of Howdie's reply to my question @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2023, 9:42 pm
Wow check this out. I posted the above under Howdie's interview on the Open Your Reality podcast. The host Chad read some of my question above about "seeking greener pastures within the matrix" to Howdie on their most recent interview. He even mentioned that I found "greener pastures in the Philippines". lol. See below. He reads my question at 21:18. What do you think of Howdie's reply to my question @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88?
The part where he said that trauma and negative incarnations allow a person to wake up to the reality of suffering in the world and then inspire one to seek to escape from the matrix reminded me of the Vedanta. A Vedanta guru whose videos I used to watch from time to time once said that sometimes it is a blessing to be born into a harsh life because the suffering of that life might push the adept urgently towards Bhakti (devotion) and cause him to actively pursue Moksha (liberation) while those who are born into comfortable and pleasant lives might not be inclined to pursue Moksha at all in this life. This of course is all very similar to Buddhism too. Buddha, we are told, had a privileged upbringing as a prince and thereby knew not of suffering until one day he chose to go outside the palace and there for the first time he encountered poverty, disease and death, an experience that would ultimately motivate him to seek enlightenment and liberation from the cycle of Samsara.

Of course, I don't buy into Howdie's view at all. I don't believe that the world was originally a prison or that it was created by evil beings. Rather I believe that life is in the flesh and that the world essentially exists for the soul's evolution through experiences and that that is why in life we instinctively seek out positive and edifying experiences. We are supposed to be here. It is our goal to grow and evolve. The only problem is that our natural habitat has been hijacked and sabotaged by Yahweh and other negative entities who have turned this place into their own dystopian playground and pushed our world's natural dualism to the negative extreme. As a result of this many souls suffer under corrupt governments, religions, the NWO and the influence of those same negative entities but at the same time we have no choice but to be here. Our souls have been trapped within the enemy's superposed matrix. In light of this the only thing that we can do is make good with what we have and try to live the best we can despite all of the negativity and suffering that surrounds us.

After bodily death one should flee from the white light. If the negative entities posing as angelic beings capture you, they'll subject your soul to abuse and then incarnate you in a negative incarnation under the guise of "karma" - a big spiritual con. Instead it is better to avoid the trap and incarnate ourselves with the goal of ensuring a largely positive incarnation - one that will likely allow us to enjoy many positive experiences and grow substantially. People who have the worst lives on Earth are generally those who were captured by the archons and forcibly incarnated against their will. The New Age will tell them that their negative life circumstances are the result of karmic debts for previous sins. But in most cases those souls didn't sin; they were simply captured by the false angels and given a terrible life plan reminiscent of a horror movie with karma or remission of sins as the pretext. Don't ever submit to those entities. Not even to that evil thoughtform "Jesus" (yes, Jesus is an enemy program too). Flee from their trap. Understand that their doctrine of karma is a hoax. Seek to incarnate yourself into the best life possible.

If your life is not great today but not terrible either, your soul probably fled from the archons and incarnated itself the best it could and choosing the best option available to it. You accepted a not-so-favorable but no-so-terrible-either incarnation in Taiwan and America because it would undoubtedly be better than being apprehended and forced into a much worse incarnation. @Pixel--Dude and I likewise chose to incarnate in the UK even though we don't like it simply because it was what was available to our souls and we needed to reincarnate in order to avoid the archons. Our lives are not great but not terrible either. Curiously, Pixel--Dude and I were born in the exact same place just hours apart and have been best friends since childhood. In a psychedelic experience, Pixel--Dude saw our souls just before incarnation. I was reluctant to incarnate and didn't want to come here but in the end Pixel--Dude persuaded me to incarnate. Incidentally I have always hated the UK much more than Pixel--Dude does. My soul is not compatible with Anglo culture at all. I'm a Mediterranean soul, find Anglo culture extremely alien and never wanted to be born in the UK.

The only way to escape the current human condition with all of its limitations and impotence is by raising the Kundalini and completing the Opus Magnum for our ascension to godhood. We were supposed to become godlike beings. Enki gave us the occult knowledge for that purpose but unfortunately that evil asshole Yahweh invaded the Earth and suppressed all true occult knowledge for the longest time and replaced it with his deceptive programs of enslavement such as the Abrahamic religions and anti-life Moksha/Nirvana crap like the Vedanta and Buddhism. In fact, the story of the Tower of Babel in the Bible is an allegory for our quest for godhood through the Kundalini and Opus Magnum and its subsequent suppression at the hands of Yahweh and his extraterrestrial goons who robbed us of our legitimate birthright. The purpose of life is to grow strong, develop one's virtues and ultimately achieve godhood trough true spiritual practice in the flesh. It isn't to reject material reality, suppress the ego and achieve "Moksha" or "Nirvana". That's just absurd spiritual suicide peddled by false religions of the enemy. A material body is necessary for spiritual practice. Meditation requires the union of breath with mental visualization. Yoga must be performed in a physical body.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88:

Howdie Mickoski said there are meetup groups now in the UK for people who wanna get together and talk about the reincarnation soul trap and false light trap after death. He gave this website below so u can find a meetup near you in the UK.

https://www.sovereigntygroup.co.uk/

What do u think? You should attend one. The people there must be out of the box freethinker types. Wow the UK has everything. You would never see a group like that in Asia. Lol

shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Winston wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 1:13 pm
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88:

Howdie Mickoski said there are meetup groups now in the UK for people who wanna get together and talk about the reincarnation soul trap and false light trap after death. He gave this website below so u can find a meetup near you in the UK.

https://www.sovereigntygroup.co.uk/

What do u think? You should attend one. The people there must be out of the box freethinker types. Wow the UK has everything. You would never see a group like that in Asia. Lol
Have you heard of MorgueOfficial YT channel about Hyperianism? Hyperianism is based on Gnosticism, "seeking higher knowledge"

He says God of this world is actually the Devil who traps human souls in this dimension.

https://www.iamhyperian.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This guy the Sanity Machine makes some good points about why exiting the matrix and avoiding the NDE light trap isn't as easy as people want it to be.

Some comments I left below his video:

Happier Abroad: Escape USA & Date Foreign Women!
0 seconds ago
If you listen to the Divine Secret Garden audiobooks by John Panella, it also says that getting out of here isn't simple, because we are in a matrix within a matrix. Outside of the 3D matrix is a 4D matrix too. The 4D matrix will try its best to get us to go back. You should check it out sometime. All 8 of the audiobooks are on YouTube if you search it.

0 seconds ago
Good point Stephen. Whoever or whatever designed this matrix is obviously super smart. A million times more smart and calculating than we are. Trying to outwit it is like trying to outwit the Deep Blue chess computer than beat Gary Kasparov. So people like Matt McKinley and Howdie Mickoski are fools and naive to think they can easily outwit the matrix just by avoiding the NDE light. They are so dumb. However Stephen, isn't is presumptuous to assume the worse and imagine that whatever is running this matrix must be diabolical and evil and nefarious? What if it's not? Remember no one thinks they are evil or the bad guy, not even Hitler did. So isn't it presumptuous to think that whoever runs this world is some kind of cartoon villain? Think about it. Nothing is that simple, as you say yourself.

0 seconds ago
You guys are barking up the wrong tree! The whole world is NOT the problem here, neither is it you, it's AMERICA. I found this out in 2002 that when I left America my whole life changed, I felt 1000x freer and has zero social anxiety. Everything is better outside America. That's because America is an enslavement machine that offers you nothing except work and money. In all other categories, such as dating, social life, and mental health, it offers NOTHING. Unless you live to work and like being a slave, America offers you NOTHING! Come to the Philippines for example and you will see what I mean. There I have unlimited female companionship, girls, dating, sex, POSITIVE vibes, I feel GOOD about myself etc. When you experience all that, you will see what I mean, that AMERICA is the problem, not the whole world or us! No kidding. If you watch my videos, me and my friends will prove this!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Icke now believes in the soul trap theory and is promoting it in his new book called "The Trap". Here are some clips where he talks about it on London Real TV.

The full interview on London Real is here:

https://freedomplatform.tv/rose-icke-7- ... illusions/

David Icke's new book "The Trap" on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Trap-David-Icke/dp/1838415327