The USA is a boot camp.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The USA is a boot camp.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 11:53 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 11:07 am

So as South Korea and other East Asian countries. They are just as bad and hierarchical as the U.S.
Do you have actual experience in those countries? Just asking.....But yes, for the native Asians born there it may be some kind of parallel universe similar to the US, just in Asia.
Yes. I was born in South Korea, immigrated to the U.S when I was young, occasionally visit back Korea to see my relatives, constantly watch the Korean news and others in Korean, have been to Korean church, live in Korean Town, and work in a Korean company and my job is dealing with Korean customers every single day. I have plenty of experience with my own people.

Yes, South Korea is a peripheral forwarding base of United States. Over 30,000 U.S troops are stationed near Seoul. Believe me, Korea has been heavily "Americanized" and still people there want to "dick-ride" on the U.S and want to live in the U.S. Although it is an developed country, South Korea is rapidly declining in living standards in every facet of life. Women doesn't want to have kids. South Korea has the lowest birthrate in the entire planet and increasing population of elderly people.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

February 1st, 2023, 12:39 pm
kangarunner wrote:

So as South Korea and other East Asian countries. They are just as bad and hierarchical as the U.S.
Do you have actual experience in those countries? Just asking.....But yes, for the native Asians born there it may be some kind of parallel universe similar to the US, just in Asia.
Yes. I was born in South Korea, immigrated to the U.S when I was young, occasionally visit back Korea to see my relatives, constantly watch the Korean news and others in Korean, have been to Korean church, live in Korean Town, and work in a Korean company and my job is dealing with Korean customers every single day. I have plenty of experience with my own people.

Yes, South Korea is a peripheral forwarding base of United States. Over 30,000 U.S troops are stationed near Seoul. Believe me, Korea has been heavily "Americanized" and still people there want to "dick-ride" on the U.S and want to live in the U.S. Although it is an developed country, South Korea is rapidly declining in living standards in every facet of life. Women doesn't want to have kids. South Korea has the lowest birthrate in the entire planet and increasing population of elderly people.
The entire system is nothing more than an extension of the CITI of London, where did the world get this fraud monetary system? Lincoln said the ruling elite from Europe would use America and her resources to seize control of the world and he was right. When you mention a country you should state South Cit Korea or United States of CIT!
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 10:48 am
The US is a very hierarchical society whether you see that or not. Those who have power and those DO NOT have power.
Based on this below, if you do have power, you'll feel good about yourself. If you don't have power, you'll feel like shit every day.
You can say this applies to almost every country - especially countries which are large and/or with a huge population. It's not only about USA, but about China, India, Russia...

Also true with some countries with an unusual harsh dictatorship of course, like North Korea or Myanmar or Taliban Afghanistan, but also Saudi Arabia where one is living in a palace and another one owns nothing but a goat and is sleeping in the desert...

and also mentioned should be countries with a huge difference between rich and poor, Bangladesh for example and Philippines comes to my mind (just came back from Cebu last week - I was living in a guarded community of privately owned condo-units and hotels and walking out to the street passing through slums...)

No government and nobody else cares about who you are and how do you feel in most parts of this world.

Some Western countries offer at least a basic social framework to all their citizens, like health care and workers protection laws, so you are not totally alone in case you are in trouble, but otherwise...

It's just pure luck, you cannot choose where and when you are born, you cannot choose your parents....life is not fair.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I Own A Home But I’m Still Being Evicted

-----

This is a new video but I have somehow mixed feeling about these people after I saw this video.

What did they really do during many years to improve their situation? You cannot expect that every document or information will be translated in your native language, you cannot expect that you pay rent for a piece of land that this land under your mobile home will be like yours for always.

On the other side it shows the big housing problem in the States - living in a mobile home for all your life? Forced to move, despite USA is a large country with plenty of empty land?

What is your opinion about that?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 9:11 pm
kangarunner wrote:
The US is a very hierarchical society whether you see that or not. Those who have power and those DO NOT have power.
Based on this below, if you do have power, you'll feel good about yourself. If you don't have power, you'll feel like shit every day.
You can say this applies to almost every country - especially countries which are large and/or with a huge population. It's not only about USA, but about China, India, Russia...

It's just pure luck, you cannot choose where and when you are born, you cannot choose your parents....life is not fair.
The links I put after that are what mattered the most. Based on Social Rank Theory, anyone who is thoughtful would conclude they should go to a country in the world where their "social rank" is better or they at least perceive themselves to be better.

Just like Nomad Capitalist says, "GO WHERE YOU'RE TREATED BEST".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 6:44 am

I Own A Home But I’m Still Being Evicted

-----

This is a new video but I have somehow mixed feeling about these people after I saw this video.

What did they really do during many years to improve their situation? You cannot expect that every document or information will be translated in your native language, you cannot expect that you pay rent for a piece of land that this land under your mobile home will be like yours for always.

On the other side it shows the big housing problem in the States - living in a mobile home for all your life? Forced to move, despite USA is a large country with plenty of empty land?

What is your opinion about that?
Homeownership is a myth in the United States of America. What are commonly called "property taxes" are not taxes at all; they are rents of land and property that are used for public purposes. The entire process of "buying" a house in the USA (mortgage, down payment, etc) is none more than a facade. And the very term "property taxes" is but a mask designed to conceal the real deal. The real deal is, when you buy a house in the USA, you are buying none more than the permission to rent the use of that house and the parcel of land it sits on. The real deal is, what people call "homeowners" in the USA are in fact serfs and tenants. The State is your landlord. The State owns every single square inch of the land. You are renting from the State. And the State raises your rent every year, does not accept Section-8 vouchers at all, and will make sure you even live at your workplace to pay your annual rent. In the USA, you fall behind on your rents of land (property taxes), even long after the mortgage is paid off, and the State comes, evicts you, makes you homeless, and auctions off your possessions and your home. America is a greedy country that wants your money. If you don't have the money the Government wants of you, you get thrown out, made homeless, and even arrested and thrown in jail like a killer as, again, homelessness is illegal in the USA. Next is automatic jail/prison for failure or inability to pay your rent. If you're poor, America herself says; "Work more hours!" "Get another job!" "You're not working enough hours!" "True Americans work 126 hours a week, 365 days a year!" and "You're taking too many days off!"
Last edited by Mercury on February 4th, 2023, 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

January 31st, 2023, 10:39 pm

In contrast, Men have to highly intelligent, motivated, ambitious, disciplined, average of 6ft tall, looks like Josh Duhamel, have a high paying job, drives an expensive car, dress like a male model, have a big house, have to be competent in many different things.
It's far worse than that. In the USA, men have to work at Paramount Pictures or Warner Bros. Studios and live in Beverly Park (Los Angeles) or Hidden Hills, California. And they have to look like Denzel Washington, Harrison Ford, Eddie Murphy, and Keanu Reeves.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mercury wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 8:35 am
January 31st, 2023, 10:39 pm

In contrast, Men have to highly intelligent, motivated, ambitious, disciplined, average of 6ft tall, looks like Josh Duhamel, have a high paying job, drives an expensive car, dress like a male model, have a big house, have to be competent in many different things.
It's far worse than that. In the USA, men have to work at Paramount Pictures or Warner Bros. Studios and live in Beverly Park (Los Angeles) or Hidden Hills, California. And they have to look like Denzel Washington, Harrison Ford, Eddie Murphy, and Keanu Reeves.
No, women don't want them either. Women in America don't want men at all. They want to be social media celebrities on Instagram and TikTok. They just use the men to get what they want.

The US is a bootcamp for poor men and men with no power. The US is a money making operation for men with money and men with power.

I'm done with this insanity.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 9:11 pm
kangarunner wrote:
No, it's nuanced. There's significant cultural variations. I'm white, (a DNA test may say differently), but I look at the history of white men and what they've done throughout the world and it's WHITE MEN WHO HAVE SUBJUGATED EVERYONE. Not Latinos, not Asians, not Blacks.

White men....those scheming, conniving little white bastards.

To all you white bastards in America.....I hope you all enjoy getting kicked, f***ed, and raped in the ass (all at the same time).

Edit: Just writing that conjured up a memory of a post someone made on here a long time ago....It was so funny and I laughed so hard that I saved it to a folder on my computer. It went something like : "Even though I'm white, I think white kids are kinda ugly. They look like vicious, little demons. Asian kids look gentle and sweet."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

February 1st, 2023, 12:39 pm
kangarunner wrote:

@Natural_Born_Cynic
That is too bad, but interesting: I liked my Korean friends in the USSA, but have never been to Korea.
However, I have heard some similar things about South Korea overtaking Japan as being one of the most stressed workaholic countries in the world, and I noticed they place alarmingly high on suicide rates by nation.
I just posted something about that in the macabre thread @Pixel--dude made about the subject:
viewtopic.php?style=11&p=389756#p389756

I have only known a handful of Koreans, but they were either here being polite and likable, yet obviously thinking the USSA sucks because of trying to run businesses in the middle of a cesspit of crime, or else they were from South Korea and studying overseas, but they talked a lot about being in intense stress over there. (This was back around 2006-10 though.)

So on the positive side, is there any foreign nation or part of the world that does appeal to you, even if Korea doesn't?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@WilliamSmith

Your Korean friends are right. South Korea is very stressful and hell for Koreans. For White foreigners South Korea is ok. You don't have to deal with all the crap that native Koreans have to deal with.

I haven't figured out yet which foreign country I want to settle in. Maybe in panama(low cost of living) , the balkans, Eastern Europe(not ukraine or Russia), Baltic countries, etc. Norway & Switzerland is also in my consideration but its for the money, not for the females.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

February 6th, 2023, 6:55 am
@WilliamSmith

Your Korean friends are right. South Korea is very stressful and hell for Koreans. For White foreigners South Korea is ok. You don't have to deal with all the crap that native Koreans have to deal with.
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Yeah, I have heard lots of Asians who were in the US studying or working but trying to decide whether to go back to their home country say that too, even if each of their cultures and nations are very different from each other: Not just Koreans, but a lot of Chinese, Taiwanese, and especially Japanese have said the same thing, where there's a lot to love about their country, but it's vastly more stressful if they're actually going back there as a native and are expected to deal with it.
February 6th, 2023, 6:55 am
I haven't figured out yet which foreign country I want to settle in. Maybe in panama(low cost of living) , the balkans, Eastern Europe(not ukraine or Russia), Baltic countries, etc. Norway & Switzerland is also in my consideration but its for the money, not for the females.
Panama is an interesting country that I considered a bit as a bolt hole nation to dodge hurricane season (being boat-centric), but I personally decided against it for various reasons of my own. That would probably still be my top choice of a Latin American country though, even though I prefer elsewhere.

But if I were interested in European territory and going for white women, those others you named sound pretty good! :)
I believe Latvia (and possibly a few of the others, Lithuania maybe?) also have a disproportionately higher number of frustrated single women (often very good looking ones, assuming you like the white more-or-less "Nordic" look).

I think those Baltic nations also outperform on high IQ scores (which I think are a bit iffy when interpreted across population groups with wildly different cultural and educational foundations), but when it comes to the women: Smart, good looking chicks all over the place, and lots of them. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@WilliamSmith

I mean.. back in the 90's. South Korea was ok for average Korean people. There were economic opportunities(companies willing to hire and train their staff), the people were bit warmer compared to todays, and we didn't have an epidemic of suicide, low birthrates, elderly homeless, people in debt, and the women wasn't stuck up and psychopathic as today and cost of living was lower than now. However after the 1997 IMF crisis, everything started to slide downhill.

If your a white foreigner back in the 90's, you can easy get an above average salary English job with housing provided. Foreigners were a novelty back then and you will be treated with respect and women will date you left and right. But that time is over now.

I don't know much about china and Japan, but it seems that their situation is not good either. Japan is stilling having the 30 year recession.. they call it the "lost three decades" and they are in a deflationary spiral and huge debt to GDP ratio. The Japanese people don't want to marry and have kids either because very little economic prospect.

China will also be trouble soon because of their one child policy implemented back in the 1970's. They have a huge gender imbalance I think 100 female to 127 males. The Chinese are not having enough kids, and I think about 1/3 of their population will age soon. China is also in a big real estate bubble because of all the ghost cities they built and tens of millions of young people can't find a decent job and refuse to marry.

I heard Panama is good retirement destination because they have the "pensionados" program which give retired people discounts in everything, they have great healthcare program, nice weather, low cost of living compare to U.S and Europe, safe, great food, and fairly modern. I don't know about the women there.. the majority are mestizos.

I read on WInston's old travel blog or thread that Baltic women are pretty hot and intelligent. I am looking forward to go there when I have the chance. Unfortunately I am tied to my job back in the U.S and COVID is still on..

Gsjackson Mentioned about how the Balkan countries are good place to live, inexpensive and have lot of hot women.
I don't know about that but he seems to think so.
I was considering Ukraine and Russia but both of them are at war...and Russia got sanctioned, so I don't want to wind up as a political prisoner by the Russians...like that female WNBA people Brittany Gardner? if I travel there.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careers ... 4f61&ei=11

Another sign of the American boot camp regime. All run by the big, fat, money-hungry bureaucrats and bureaucracies that control everything, including the President and the White House. And "work hard and give their all" actually means to be willing to die for your boss. It means choosing death over being not as early as the previous day. It means getting even as little as 3 hours of sleep and dropping per night. And it means, your schedule is a 24 hour hamster wheel that is governed exclusively by the rotation of the Earth.