Why are black American families so broken, dysfunctional, and toxic?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are black American families so broken, dysfunctional, and toxic?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. I've been talking to a black American woman I met on YouTube who loves my videos. She told me that her family is unloving, dysfunctional and broken, and that she has no contact with her mom and her dad left her family long ago. Are most black American families like this? If so why are they so broken, dysfunctional, and toxic? What causes this? Are the black families in Africa like that too? What do you think @Cornfed?

Anyway there's this movie on YouTube from 1972 about the toxicity of black American families. See below.

Black Girl (1972)

"Black Girl is an American family drama film directed by Ossie Davis based on a play written by J.E. Franklin.[1] The film explores issues and experiences of black womanhood in the 1970s, including how black women were depicted and common stereotypes of the period. According to Melvin Donalson in Black Directors in Hollywood, "Black Girl is a film that explores the intricate and sometimes painful connections between mothers and daughters. Shared for historical purposes. I do not own the rights."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are black American families so broken, dysfunctional, and toxic?

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 6:30 am
I have a question. I've been talking to a black American woman I met on YouTube who loves my videos. She told me that her family is unloving, dysfunctional and broken, and that she has no contact with her mom and her dad left her family long ago. Are most black American families like this? If so why are they so broken, dysfunctional, and toxic? What causes this? Are the black families in Africa like that too? What do you think @Cornfed?

Anyway there's this movie on YouTube from 1972 about the toxicity of black American families. See below.

Black Girl (1972)

"Black Girl is an American family drama film directed by Ossie Davis based on a play written by J.E. Franklin.[1] The film explores issues and experiences of black womanhood in the 1970s, including how black women were depicted and common stereotypes of the period. According to Melvin Donalson in Black Directors in Hollywood, "Black Girl is a film that explores the intricate and sometimes painful connections between mothers and daughters. Shared for historical purposes. I do not own the rights."
Check Thomas Sowell he has a lot of answers
https://www.youtube.com/@ThomasSowellTV/videos
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 6:30 am

Black Girl (1972)

Is this exclusive to black families? Aren't a lot of families dysfunctional and unloving towards each other? Are you close with your family? I know I'm not close to mine. A lot of my family members are like strangers to me.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Blacks are r-selected animals that were never meant to live in families as humans conceive the term. The policies of evil Western regimes have destroyed the family structures they had, but it didn't take much.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

It honestly depends, I get along with all my relatives it's just that I don't get to talk to them or see them much anymore ever since everyone had kids and stuff I just felt like an after thought. In the 90s and early 2000s I felt much closer to everyone not just my mom and my brother but all my relatives that lived here in CA...But as everyone got older, had kids, moved out of their parents house and all that....I feel disconnected with every single one of them except for my mom and brother who I feel are the only ones left in my life including my grandmother. So I wouldn't say we are a dysfunctional family, but the sad part is that black families are notorious for refusing to help each other during times of struggle.

They are selfish as shit. My mom and brother aren't like this but my aunt is, and some of my cousins are also like this too. That's one of the reason my mom can't even stand blacks desptie being black herself. They are anti-family in every sense of the way because they simply refuse to help another family member. The whole race is like that. I remember my aunts car broke down in the middle of nowhere, and blacks just ignored her and her daughter. Not a single one of them stopped to help. But a group of white guys pulled over and helped them get their car fixed so they wouldn't be stuck. And it wasn't just black men ignoring to help them, it was black women too. All they needed was a jump but the nigs outright drove right by like they were invincible because they are selfish assholes.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yea.. who needs family when you got boss Niggah. Good Movie Btw. Remains me of Barack Hussein Obongo.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Genetics,they're 40 iq points lower than a average white,thus borderline morons if not below moron level.