Normies Failing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Normies Failing

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MrMan wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 6:52 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:09 am
Normies F*ck up all the time. We just don't want to acknowledge it or look down on normies.
We are 32 trillion dollars in debt after all. Normies couldn't exercise simple financial discipline and self control. So as the government.
So as Joe Biden F*cking up Afghanistan withdrawal which America wasted several trillions supporting it's puppet regime.
I am surprised that John Cena being a drag queen. I though he was just a sellout communist b@stard.
What is a normie, and what is a non-normie? Are incels non-normie? What if someone is an incel for a long time, then has sex, or gets married and has sex. Does that make him a normie?

Does a normie have normal looks? Does a normy follow societal norms?
I didn't come up with the term, the OP just keeps on using the word "normie".

I guess what he means a normie is people who has no issue with the current system and living a middle class life with house, car, family and kids.
Normies likes to conform to whatever big media, government, and corporations say, doesn't question authority and think America is the '"world"

I don't know much about Incels..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

March 11th, 2023, 11:57 am
MrMan wrote:
What is a normie, and what is a non-normie? Are incels non-normie? What if someone is an incel for a long time, then has sex, or gets married and has sex. Does that make him a normie?

I didn't come up with the term, the OP just keeps on using the word "normie".

I guess what he means a normie is people who has no issue with the current system and living a middle class life with house, car, family and kids.
Normies likes to conform to whatever big media, government, and corporations say, doesn't question authority and think America is the '"world"

I don't know much about Incels..
I think @Cornfed said once that the system either accepts some people and then the system rejects some people. The ones the system accepts are normies. The ones the system rejects are outcasts / social misfits.

Normies don't go on internet forums and don't have an intellectual curiosity about anything. Life is already so good for them that they don't have to search the internet or go on forums. When life is already good, why would they need to do that at all?

It's only when life starts to f**k you up real hard and shit on you and punch you in the face just like life f***ed with the Joaquin Phoenix in the movie the Joker that you start to question reality.

Normies don't need to question reality because everything is handed to normies.

Normies are liked by everyone. They fit in with everyone.

Think about it. If where you live right now, if everyone liked you and always said good things to you every single day, you would probably never want to leave that place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:

Yous wanna know whata normie is? This clip from the Joker shows what normies are. The three Wall street banker guys on the train are normies. Those 3 guys on the train are normies.

Normies just shit on everyone who is not a normie. They don't care.

The Joker is a total blackpill movie.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 7:02 pm
MrMan wrote:

Yous wanna know whata normie is? This clip from the Joker shows what normies are. The three Wall street banker guys on the train are normies. Those 3 guys on the train are normies.

I just saw that movie this weekend, though I'd seen the Wall Street attack/murder scene. I posted asking if The Joker was a typical black pill incel whether that is an unfair stereotype.

He doesn't seem to be the type of character to aspire to. In the movie, as I recall, one or two of the shots would probably be classified as self-defense, but he chased that other guy down.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 9:29 pm
kangarunner wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I just saw that movie this weekend, though I'd seen the Wall Street attack/murder scene. I posted asking if The Joker was a typical black pill incel whether that is an unfair stereotype.

He doesn't seem to be the type of character to aspire to. In the movie, as I recall, one or two of the shots would probably be classified as self-defense, but he chased that other guy down.
And it's not like this movie made people respect black pilled/incel individuals either. People saw the movie and tried to pretend that they understood what the Joker character was going through, but when I see women trying to sympathize with such characters I can't help but laugh. Women today have no f***ing idea what it's like to be a black pilled male, NONE. If they want to know how hard it is to be a man, all they have to do is live like one for a full blown year. I'm talking changing their entire look and everything to look like a man and then just living a full year. I honestly didn't bother to watch the movie, I saw the trailer of it and it looked too damn depressing. Plus he killed his mother and that was a terrible thing for him to do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 12:32 am
MrMan wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
MrMan wrote:

And it's not like this movie made people respect black pilled/incel individuals either. People saw the movie and tried to pretend that they understood what the Joker character was going through, but when I see women trying to sympathize with such characters I can't help but laugh. Women today have no f***ing idea what it's like to be a black pilled male, NONE. If they want to know how hard it is to be a man, all they have to do is live like one for a full blown year. I'm talking changing their entire look and everything to look like a man and then just living a full year. I honestly didn't bother to watch the movie, I saw the trailer of it and it looked too damn depressing. Plus he killed his mother and that was a terrible thing for him to do.
He's kind of a sympathetic character to start with, but killing the guy who gave him the gun and killing his mother were over-the-top. Killing his mom didn't make much sense.... except that he is crazy. She didn't tell him about his dad, or her delusions about who his dad was, whatever the case was, but it didn't completely make sense. I remember thinking how awful it was that they had him kill his mom. I might have said it out loud. I lost all respect for the character if I had any at that point.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 7:43 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 12:32 am
MrMan wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
MrMan wrote:

He's kind of a sympathetic character to start with, but killing the guy who gave him the gun and killing his mother were over-the-top. Killing his mom didn't make much sense.... except that he is crazy. She didn't tell him about his dad, or her delusions about who his dad was, whatever the case was, but it didn't completely make sense. I remember thinking how awful it was that they had him kill his mom. I might have said it out loud. I lost all respect for the character if I had any at that point.
I read somewhere where they said he did it because his mom let his father abuse him. I don't know if it was sexual abuse, or just regular he kicked my ass all the time for no reason type abuse. Whatever the case his mother looked like she was very sick, and had problems of her own. But then he goes and kill her because the director or whom ever green lit that was either trying too damn hard with the character and how much they could get away with due to the fact he's Joker and people are going to like the character. I honestly always hated this character, the fact that Batman even struggles with him is quite pathetic. He's a villain with no combative abilities, and just acts overly crazy in which case, anyone could fit this role of psychopath.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is rich. Their worthless son, Kyle, was arrested just months after both his parents were convicted and thrown in prison.
A federal judge sentenced Todd, 53, and Julie, 50, in November to a combined 19 years in prison for tax fraud. Todd is serving his 12-year term at a facility in Florida, while Julie is in the midst of her seven-year sentence at a prison in Kentucky.

The celebrity couple were found guilty on federal charges of bank fraud and tax evasion and submitting false documents to banks to take out loans, reportedly more than $30 million worth, to finance their opulent lifestyle.

Prosecutors accused the duo of being “career swindlers who have made a living by jumping from one fraud scheme to another, lying to banks, stiffing vendors and evading taxes at every corner.”
Sounds like psychopathic behavior in these piece of shit clone-like normies.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/14/kyle-chr ... tennessee/

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/17/ente ... index.html

Look how normal they look in their photos. Normies fit in with everyone like chameleons. That's why normies feel no shame at all in shitting on people who are not normies.

ENJOY YOUR TIME IN HELL WITH YOUR PRISON SENTENCES.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 6:04 am
This is rich. Their worthless son, Kyle, was arrested just months after both his parents were convicted and thrown in prison.
A federal judge sentenced Todd, 53, and Julie, 50, in November to a combined 19 years in prison for tax fraud. Todd is serving his 12-year term at a facility in Florida, while Julie is in the midst of her seven-year sentence at a prison in Kentucky.

The celebrity couple were found guilty on federal charges of bank fraud and tax evasion and submitting false documents to banks to take out loans, reportedly more than $30 million worth, to finance their opulent lifestyle.

Prosecutors accused the duo of being “career swindlers who have made a living by jumping from one fraud scheme to another, lying to banks, stiffing vendors and evading taxes at every corner.”

Look how normal they look in their photos. Normies fit in with everyone like chameleons. That's why normies feel no shame at all in shitting on people who are not normies.

My god they all look "plastic"! They are not really people.
That's one more normie biting the dust, but don't forget lying slimy A$$hole like Joel Osteen. He makes me want to puke my left lung out! How fake and phony he is..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

March 15th, 2023, 12:38 pm
kangarunner wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 6:04 am

My god they all look "plastic"! They are not really people.
That's one more normie biting the dust, but don't forget lying slimy A$$hole like Joel Osteen. He makes me want to puke my left lung out! How fake and phony he is..
I could care less what people do to Banks, f**k Banks. They deserve get shit done to them at this point, the fact that Banks try to pretend like they are some kind of moral establishment while they fund and start wars globally everywhere, and then had the nerve to control what people can and cannot do if they are doing business through one of their banks. I say more people should hurt the banking system, they haven't done anything to make life better.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The definition of normies. Normies are people automatically fit in. They're people who don't know what it's like to be on the outside. They've never been on the outside looking in. They've never been rejected at all.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

With what happened here, a Thai-American woman, who is a US citizen, literally hit a young 22 year old kid with her vehicle. She hit him and must have run over him, and then he died.

She then realized that she killed him and then books a plane ticket to Thailand to escape getting arrested.

Now the woman is being extradited back to the US and will be prosecuted not just for the hit-and-run but also a felony of fleeing the country.

This is literally the mindset of normies. They think they can get away with anything.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/thai-woma ... urn-to-us/

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Out of all the normies I've posted thus far, this one is by far the blue ribbon winner for FAILING.

His name is James Toliver Craig who is 45 and he's the owner of a dental practice in Aurora, Colorado.

Consider this. This is someone who practiced dentistry in the state of Colorado and practiced on patient's mouths for many, many years.

Consider this. Someone made a conscious decision to accept this a-hole into dental school. This a-hole was alongside other high IQ people in dental school and graduated dental school which is a prestigious accomplishment.

This isn't a low aptitude person. He's a high achieving person who was accepted by society.

Colorado Dentist Charged With Poisoning Wife to Death

Link: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/colorado-dent ... 29313.html

Link: https://www.denver7.com/news/crime/hein ... ning-death
'Heinous, complex and calculated murder': Aurora dentist arrested in wife's poisoning death
Police say suspect drove wife to hospital after she complained of headaches, dizziness
Here's a page about his dental practice with this normie smiling in a group photo with the other dental: http://jamescraigdds.healthpage.org/
A Colorado dentist was charged with murder on Sunday after detectives discovered his wife was fatally poisoned, police said.
NOTICE THE FIRST FEW PHOTOS OF THIS NORMIE SMILING

AND THEN NOTICE THE ARREST PHOTO BELOW IT.

LOOK AT THIS NORMIE SMILING

NOW LOOK AT THIS NORMIE FAILING

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

If a "normie" "f***s up all the time", then it means they weren't much of a normie in the first place :-)

The whole notion of being a "normie" is predicated on a humongous amount of pressure coming from all angles of that person's community: their partners, their kids, their family and relative, their colleagues and associates, their neighbours...down to a lot of "shadow people" whom they will never meet.

Normality, or normalcy, is all about how that particular individual can stand and resist the pressure to comply, even at the cost of spending months, maybe years and decades, not being themselves anymore, being someone they deeply despise, involved in things which don't excite them anymore, things they don't love anymore, things they hate...yet not so in the open.

Y'all remember Sam Mendez' American Beauty, a movie about the ineffable tragedy brewing under the veneer of normalcy, which often is another name for self-denial. By the end of the movie, the only people who manage to save themselves are Lester's daughter Jane and Ricky, the only two character in the story who find serenity in the simple act of being who they are, who have been (or learn to be) honest with themselves.

Just by coincidence, I watched The Whale yesterday. Another eulogy of a virtue long dead in our society: the courage of being ourselves from the beginning.

Do not believe in normalcy. The greatest gift, for a man or woman, is not the strenght to comply at all costs, but the courage to be oneself.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MrMan wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 10:09 am
Normies F*ck up all the time. We just don't want to acknowledge it or look down on normies.
We are 32 trillion dollars in debt after all. Normies couldn't exercise simple financial discipline and self control. So as the government.
So as Joe Biden F*cking up Afghanistan withdrawal which America wasted several trillions supporting it's puppet regime.
I am surprised that John Cena being a drag queen. I though he was just a sellout communist b@stard.

Yeah. Define Normie please? Someone not on the spectrum?