Women love thugs - summary by DailyMailUK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women love thugs - summary by DailyMailUK

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mates.html

For full text and pictures, click on the link above.
Eighteen female guards at 'Britain's cushiest jail' have been fired for having illicit affairs with inmates
Some 31 female officers in England and Wales have been dismissed for inappropriate relationships since 2019, according to statistics from the Ministry of Justice.
What kind of low-life are these women who prefer sex with criminals in jail and are obviously unwilling to look out for honest men as their partners?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Women love thugs - summary by DailyMailUK

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 10:15 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mates.html

For full text and pictures, click on the link above.
Eighteen female guards at 'Britain's cushiest jail' have been fired for having illicit affairs with inmates
Some 31 female officers in England and Wales have been dismissed for inappropriate relationships since 2019, according to statistics from the Ministry of Justice.
What kind of low-life are these women who prefer sex with criminals in jail and are obviously unwilling to look out for honest men as their partners?
..Damn I was depressed earlier today...Now reading this really got me feeling depressed. I mean 18 female guards? And over 31 female officers....I mean I don't understand why they are fired for it, but still...Breaks my heart knowing how easy it is for some men but the rest of us are just I can't explain it..Seeing this is like how I run into stories often about women having sex with minors, and then you come to find out the women are normally attractive 20 something year olds doing it...I'm starting to feel that women are just bored with ordinary men...If it's not taboo enough they have no interest. That's why mudsharking is no longer a big deal anymore, homosexuality isn't a big deal either, neither is the tranny shit. Now people want to f**k kids, and criminals after they successfully conquered every thing else that was once taboo at one point.. I'm also reminded of how Ted Bundy use to get thousands of letters from women and teenage girls. The world is unforgiving to men who spend their entire lives trying to find love meanwhile...Prisoners and some little boy or a dog somewhere is getting all the action instead.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women love thugs - summary by DailyMailUK

Post by Tsar »

Criminals, Thugs, and Dogs are more desirable by young women until they're 30-39 and then want to cuck Betabuxx. They want to "settle" down but they'll still have side things.

Well, this is really not anything that I didn't already know.

"Nice Guys" will always be Losers to Slut Females. The majority of females in the White Western World are Slut Females.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑